Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ESO Screenshots
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
Acadian
Lopov –

Out of the steam kettle and into the freezer!

Neat shot of the skyshard gathering.

Glad Shonta Quassan got a helping hand from Anita.

Aww, giants are cool when they’re not trying to squish you.

Wow, Rageclaw’s tough – good job!

Grits –

Haha, spaghetti junction looks like an interstate cloverleaf in LA.

Sugar fields is a nice landscape. So glad Valdi’s enjoying Elsweyr.
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 13 2019, 12:57 PM) *

From swamp...

...to snow

Shonta Quassan and unknown warrior, together absorbing the power of skyshards in the Halls of the Dead

Saxhleel on the Throne

Anita the Nordic Queen

In giant company

Rageclaw down

Shonta was in Eastmarch yesterday? So was Dagoth-Malan! I love all these shots;
but my favorite is the one of Shonta leaving Shadowfen = his profile retreating, that was priceless!!! Also, the walk to Eastmarch following right after that really accentuated the different climates he was going through to get to his new destination! Love that contrast!

The Giant Friend one is also right up there with my favorites; that is one of my favorite quests in the game! I found it hard to kill giants after finishing that quest, lol. Awesome shots!

QUOTE(Grits @ Dec 13 2019, 01:23 PM) *

Ah, from Shadowfen to Eastmarch. Handy that Shonta Quassan has a fire-salamander to keep him warm. I adore the picture with the giant! wub.gif

Valdi enjoyed her time fighting dragons in Elsweyr. Mostly she just enjoyed riding around and not being bothered since everyone else was fighting the dragons.

Spaghetti junction

Sugar fields

Wow; Spaghetti Junction looks like a Postcard photo!!! Awesome shots, you really capture Elsweyr in these!

SubRosa
Love that first pic of Shonta with the sun overhead.

Lopov
@Grits - Shonta's flaming salamander might not be of any use in combat, but he is (just as you say) perfect to keep the Argonian's scales warm.

Beautiful screenies, wow! Very sharp picture and great distant view!

@Acadian - looks like there were times when giants weren't as hostile as we know them from many years later.

Shonta fought Rageclaw from a safe distance - he jumped on an unreachable rock. laugh.gif In direct combat he stood no chance against it. He used the same technique with Ammabani the Sabre Cat.

@mALX - I also liked the quest with giants from Lower Yorgrim. And you're right - afterwards I see them different than before. I never really felt any pity / mercy / sympathy for them in Skyrim but in ESO they're more likable.

@SubRosa - thanks! That was the last screenie taken in Shadowfen.

---

We walk the line

One must stand

Jorunn's nightmare

In Jorunn's dreams

Beware of my goat!

Scales in the night
Acadian
Nice shots, Lopov. Following Jorunn through his dream was fun. I wish we could have kept the fox, wolf & bear spirits. tongue.gif

Scales in the night is spectauclar!
SubRosa
That must be the Johnny Cash raid. Now I am waiting for the Burning Ring of Fire pic!

Jorunn's dreams look better than most of mine.

Great pic of Shonta!

mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 17 2019, 01:49 PM) *

@Grits - Shonta's flaming salamander might not be of any use in combat, but he is (just as you say) perfect to keep the Argonian's scales warm.

Beautiful screenies, wow! Very sharp picture and great distant view!

@Acadian - looks like there were times when giants weren't as hostile as we know them from many years later.

Shonta fought Rageclaw from a safe distance - he jumped on an unreachable rock. laugh.gif In direct combat he stood no chance against it. He used the same technique with Ammabani the Sabre Cat.

@mALX - I also liked the quest with giants from Lower Yorgrim. And you're right - afterwards I see them different than before. I never really felt any pity / mercy / sympathy for them in Skyrim but in ESO they're more likable.

@SubRosa - thanks! That was the last screenie taken in Shadowfen.

---

We walk the line

One must stand

Jorunn's nightmare

In Jorunn's dreams

Beware of my goat!

Scales in the night

These are such a sweet reminder of that Pact Questline, I loved that whole questline from Indoril to Jorunn. Great shots!

Renee
Ha, Shonta's salamander has communicated with a goat!

Those pics are from Sundas, when Shonta & Anita met again. smile.gif We also met a couple others who gamed with us for about a half-hour or so, before I got upset because Anita got pwned.

In the "One Must Stand" pic, Anita is standing before the other three characters in that shot. All three of them found thrones to sit upon, and Anita was saying "Hey, where's my throne?" laugh.gif

mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ Dec 18 2019, 09:39 AM) *

Ha, Shonta's salamander has communicated with a goat!

Those pics are from Sundas, when Shonta & Anita met again. smile.gif We also met a couple others who gamed with us for about a half-hour or so, before I got upset because Anita got pwned.

In the "One Must Stand" pic, Anita is standing before the other three characters in that shot. All three of them found thrones to sit upon, and Anita was saying "Hey, where's my throne?" laugh.gif

rollinglaugh.gif

You type in your chat box:

/sitchair

and your throne will appear and your character will sit on it, lol.

Lopov
@Acadian - as soon as I saw the fox in Jorunn's dreams, I thought of Kitsune.

@SubRosa - Shonta has an ultimate ability, which looks like a burning ring of fire, so his enemies go down, down, down, while flames get higher, I'll take a screenie of it the next time he uses it.

@mALX - I liked the questline in Eastmarch a lot, even more than the one in Shadowfen, despite Shonta being an Argonian. They really did a good work with the main plot, involving two brothers and their dead sister.

@Renee - I wanted to type to you how use a chair but the werewolf respawned by then and there wasn't time to sit anymore!

---

I updated my Nvidia drivers and installed GeForce Experience so ESO looks even better now.

The man lizard with a torch

The queen that died too young

To Sovngarde!

The Argonian in Sovngarde

Shonta Quassan spared Fildgor's life

Jorunn and his champion

Victory!

Skuldafn
Acadian
Nice shots, Lopov.

Shonta Quassan has his little reptilian helper. . . and so does King Jorunn. tongue.gif
SubRosa
Shonta has a great smile in that torch pic!

Looks like Sovngarde has a cool waterfall.
Lopov
Garrick the Bard decided it's time to leave Riverhold...

...he walked the empty road to the east...

...but the only company he encountered, were birds.

Soon, Rimmen was on the horizon...

...and once there, Garrick did what he knew the best.

Audience in Rimmen was certainly more diverse than in Riverhold...

...and a joyful High Elf would sprinkle him with flower petals.

Covered in petals, Garrick continued playing on his lute...

...happy that he could bring music to the hectic town of Rimmen.

Afterwards it was time to pray to Mara and do some shopping in the market.
Acadian
What a fun bunch of screenies showing Garrick trekking across the top of Southern Elsweyr from Riverhold to Rimmen.

Happily, no dragons swooped down to get him but that crow looked big enough to be a dragon-crow named mirocu!

Aww, more flower petals and saying hi to Mara. happy.gif
SubRosa
Vultures, that cannot be good.

Garrick looks like the Lone Wanderer in the FO3 promotional pics, walking into the sunset.

That is one big crow!

I love that someone is washing their laundry behind him while he plays.

It kind of looks like Garrick has flower diarrhea... ohmy.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 21 2019, 01:53 PM) *

@Acadian - as soon as I saw the fox in Jorunn's dreams, I thought of Kitsune.

@SubRosa - Shonta has an ultimate ability, which looks like a burning ring of fire, so his enemies go down, down, down, while flames get higher, I'll take a screenie of it the next time he uses it.

@mALX - I liked the questline in Eastmarch a lot, even more than the one in Shadowfen, despite Shonta being an Argonian. They really did a good work with the main plot, involving two brothers and their dead sister.

@Renee - I wanted to type to you how use a chair but the werewolf respawned by then and there wasn't time to sit anymore!

---

I updated my Nvidia drivers and installed GeForce Experience so ESO looks even better now.

The man lizard with a torch

The queen that died too young

To Sovngarde!

The Argonian in Sovngarde

Shonta Quassan spared Fildgor's life

Jorunn and his champion

Victory!

Skuldafn

Beautiful graphics! I love these screens; they really capture the beauty of all the places Shonta goes! Absolutely LOVE the Argonian armor in the first shot!!!

What you said about loving the storyline on the Ebonheart Pact Alliance questlines = it really is a great and touching questline; I love it too. The one for the Aldmeri Dominion is even more touching, it is spectacular! If you ever start a new character; consider having one in that Alliance so you can try that Alliance's questline too! You will love it!

QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 27 2019, 01:50 PM) *

Garrick the Bard decided it's time to leave Riverhold...

...he walked the empty road to the east...

...but the only company he encountered, were birds.

Soon, Rimmen was on the horizon...

...and once there, Garrick did what he knew the best.

Audience in Rimmen was certainly more diverse than in Riverhold...

...and a joyful High Elf would sprinkle him with flower petals.

Covered in petals, Garrick continued playing on his lute...

...happy that he could bring music to the hectic town of Rimmen.

Afterwards it was time to pray to Mara and do some shopping in the market.

These shots are gorgeous! You have really captured Northern Elsweyr's beauty in these!!!

HOLY CRAP; that bird is huge!!! Is that Mirocu?

Rimmen has become one of my favorite cities in the game; and I especially love the two Market Areas there! They did an amazing job on that city! I paid 3,000 gold for that little hotel room and two of my characters are fighting over which will live in it, lol.

I especially love that your picture shows the woman doing her laundry in the bathing pools! I like seeing the big (Senche Raht?) Khajiit cooling off in those pools, lol.

Lopov
@ Acadian & SubRosa & mALX - that bird is actually very small, I just rotated the camera around, so the bird was close to the screen while standing on a stony pillar, with Garrick being in the background. I love games that are set in the desert like New Vegas, so I also like Elsweyr a lot.

Looks like the woman doing her laundry has a neverending pile of dirty clothes to clean. wink.gif

--

There's something interesting bound to happen every day in Tamriel.

The following day Garrick got some company - vampire Sete Dimas would join him almost immediately after Garrick began his show. Sete would play the flute, and when he switched it for a lute, Garrick went for a drum.

Rimmen has always been a busy town, but that night it was even more crowded than usual, groups of adventurers of all kinds were passing back and forth.

Occasionally, Sete Dimas would make a break and have a drink. At some point, the girl joined the party, although it turned out, that her sole purpose was to throw mudballs at people in the Market! She hit almost everyone that was standing close to the wayshrine, and of course, she also hit Garrick. As a result, he needed to play shirtless, because the woman behind him was now cleaning his mud-covered shirt.

Just like the night before, Garrick was once again sprinkled by flowers, this time by the Khajiit. After Sete Dimas was done with his break, he once again joined Garrick and they continued entertaining the crowd together. By then, the mudball thrower was already gone. After a while Sete would bow and leave, but not before Garrick and he officially became "friends", so Garrick continued playing alone. Some sorcerer found his music so charming, that she kept casting the magical garden around him.

Garrick couldn't complain, it was a good night. He even had his shirt cleaned now, and the woman doing laundry finally got some well-deserved rest.
Acadian
Great pics of Garrick's bardic evening in Rimmen.

Glad to see that much of evening was as a duo. Is that blood that Sete is drinking? ohmy.gif

The involvement of other players was fun I'm sure. Buffy often stops when she sees a bard to dance. Sometimes she'll fill in on her lute if the bard takes a break and sometimes she'll throw flowers and blow kisses.

Great fun!
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 29 2019, 05:31 AM) *

@ Acadian & SubRosa & mALX - that bird is actually very small, I just rotated the camera around, so the bird was close to the screen while standing on a stony pillar, with Garrick being in the background. I love games that are set in the desert like New Vegas, so I also like Elsweyr a lot.

Looks like the woman doing her laundry has a neverending pile of dirty clothes to clean. wink.gif

--

There's something interesting bound to happen every day in Tamriel.

The following day Garrick got some company - vampire Sete Dimas would join him almost immediately after Garrick began his show. Sete would play the flute, and when he switched it for a lute, Garrick went for a drum.

Rimmen has always been a busy town, but that night it was even more crowded than usual, groups of adventurers of all kinds were passing back and forth.

Occasionally, Sete Dimas would make a break and have a drink. At some point, the girl joined the party, although it turned out, that her sole purpose was to throw mudballs at people in the Market! She hit almost everyone that was standing close to the wayshrine, and of course, she also hit Garrick. As a result, he needed to play shirtless, because the woman behind him was now cleaning his mud-covered shirt.

Just like the night before, Garrick was once again sprinkled by flowers, this time by the Khajiit. After Sete Dimas was done with his break, he once again joined Garrick and they continued entertaining the crowd together. By then, the mudball thrower was already gone. After a while Sete would bow and leave, but not before Garrick and he officially became "friends", so Garrick continued playing alone. Some sorcerer found his music so charming, that she kept casting the magical garden around him.

Garrick couldn't complain, it was a good night. He even had his shirt cleaned now, and the woman doing laundry finally got some well-deserved rest.

This day is what I love so much about multiplayer! You never know what other Players will do; and it makes life interesting even if you are standing in the same spot for a (relatively) long time!

Very cool that you and the vampire became friends; that was a really nice outcome!

I am beginning to think that the crown of Cherry Blossoms and the Flower Garden are new ways of giving Bards a "tip" for their music! They didn't have those emotes back when Misa was a traveling Bard; but they did have a lot more that would stop and dance to your music back then; you could really draw a crowd!

Awesome shots; I am loving the slower pace of Garrick's life!

Lopov
@Acadian - I haven't paid attention to it until you mentioned it, but it's probably blood indeed, because Sete is a vampire. Maybe Buffy will meet Garrick one day and they'll play together.

@mALX - so far it happened only once, in Elden Root, that two players were dancing at Garrick's tunes, so it's rare, as you say. It happens more often, that he gets flowers or some spell special effects.

--

Screenies from Garrick's last day in Rimmen and subsequent journey from Elsweyr to Grahtwood:

A fellow traveler joins on the flute

Special audience

Shonta, where are you?

Leaving Rimmen

The Aqueduct

Bushy, lushy

Heron

Butterfly

Empty road

Colorful bird

Mouse

Monkey

Close to border

Grahtwood
Acadian
What a fun batch of shots showing Garrick at work with his lute. Should he encounter Buffy, I expect she would spend her time dancing for him.

Your skill at putting wildlife in the foreground and capturing it is very good. Getting to be another trademark for you (like Lopov shots). tongue.gif

Ah, Grahtwood. Few things more comforting than wrapping the deep forest around yourself – or so Buffy tells me. Probably a wood elf thing.
SubRosa
The aqueduct looks really neat with all those spikes. It looks like part of a vampire's castle.

It is neat to see some wildlife.

Is the mouse eating the rat? Cannibal!

Grahtwood looks really cool.

Renee
Yes, I love seeing that other player joining in with his flute. That must have been a special moment. I know I'd be getting tingles up my spine at such a moment!

Wow, there's herons. Which province is Garrick in?
Lopov
@Acadian - capturing the mouse was the most difficult, because they run away as soon as you get too close and they also don't stay in one place for long.

@SubRosa - when I saw the aqueduct for the first time, I thought that the cell is still generating in the distance and that it'll turn out to be a castle, just like you say.

@Renee - most of those screenies are from the Northern Elsweyr, but the last one is from Grahtwood, a part of Valenwood.

---

Some screenies from adventures of my Nord nightblade / thief Tiger Cowrie, taken in various provinces of Tamriel.

Fur, Nord and Fur

Light in the distance

Knurr'kha

Riften

Windhelm

Fight!

Big spider, big!

Like a thief in the night

Abah's Landing

New tiger in town
Acadian
A beautiful collection of well-composed scenic and action shots as viewed through the Eye of the Tiger. tongue.gif

Renee
Now THAT is one big spider!

(Don't look at it SubRosa... don't NO!!! Told'ya not to look).

Lopov
@Acadian - thanks!

@Renee - no worries, the spider has been dealt with.

---

Against Haj-Mota

Seyda Neen

Disguise

Under two moons

Party in Davon's Watch

Drum'n'bass

She's a hottie

Thieves
Renee
What the heck is that in the first pic? Also: Is he dual-wielding?

Tiger's a pirate! Yarrgh!

You're so sneaky! emot-ninja1.gif Never know when Lopov87's going to get a good shot.
SubRosa
Wow, Seyda Neen looked a lot nicer in the 2nd Era.

Disguise is a great superhero pose.

Cool pic of the two moons.
Acadian
Great shots, Lopov.

Haj-Mota is a great action shot.

I chuckled at Party in Davon's watch - looks like that Dunmer lass is sweeping up ice cube droppings from the frost kagouti pet. tongue.gif
Acadian
Yikes, that's a lot of fire!

Bambi the attack deer!

Woot! A sigil stone!
Lopov
@Renee - that's a Haj-Mota, a creature specific only to two or three regions in Tamriel. They're not tough to bring down, but they have lots of health points, so it takes a while.

@SubRosa - Tiger kept the servant's outfit that served as the disguise, it was looking too good to drop it for good.

I like both "variants" of Seyda Neen, but the thing that they really have in common is the fog surrounding it, preventing you to see in the distance. It would probably be different if weather on that day was better.

@Acadian - those party girls were from Russia. I noticed that in big towns players that drink, puke or do other silly stuff, often have Slavic-sounding names. laugh.gif The girls stayed long after Tiger left, but they all sent kisses and waved at him as he left.

@ghastley - LoL @ the first caption! biggrin.gif

---

/search

Friendly werewolf in Abah's Landing

Off to the wedding

Thieves

Port Hunding

Dressed like a prince
Renee
Yah, I think those poor Aussies have it even worse than ghastley's character right now.

Look at Tiger, he looks good in all these different outfits. I bet you must be going gaga being with him. wub.gif Does your wife approve of good-looking Tiger?

=--------------------------

Sheeza squatting in the Main Quest starter home

Kindred souls -- (this was the lady I met while gaming last night Turns out, both are Thieves Guild members)

She changed her outfit several times

Goth Girl

Two Fetchers done Fetched for the day

SubRosa
Sheeza's very gothy. I can imagine Bauhaus playing in the background when I look at her, or is it Sisters of Mercy?
Acadian
Lopov, you do nice justice to ESO's desert areas like Abah's and Port Hunding. And nice outfits on Tiger!

Renee, in 'Kindred Souls', Sheeza's friend is wearing the Glenmoril tunic - one of Buffy's faves. Nice that Sheeza met a friend with similar interests!
SubRosa
Every time you guys mention Abah's Landing I keep thinking that this band landed somewhere...
Acadian
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 15 2020, 02:00 PM) *

Every time you guys mention Abah's Landing I keep thinking that this band landed somewhere...

laugh.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 31 2019, 05:20 PM) *

@Acadian - I haven't paid attention to it until you mentioned it, but it's probably blood indeed, because Sete is a vampire. Maybe Buffy will meet Garrick one day and they'll play together.

@mALX - so far it happened only once, in Elden Root, that two players were dancing at Garrick's tunes, so it's rare, as you say. It happens more often, that he gets flowers or some spell special effects.

--

Screenies from Garrick's last day in Rimmen and subsequent journey from Elsweyr to Grahtwood:

A fellow traveler joins on the flute

Special audience

Shonta, where are you?

Leaving Rimmen

The Aqueduct

Bushy, lushy

Heron

Butterfly

Empty road

Colorful bird

Mouse

Monkey

Close to border

Grahtwood

I absolutely LOVE the way we see him walk from one Province to the next!!!! The whole subtle changes in the scenery as he progresses to the next location is awesome!

I wonder if we should start calling these pics "Lopov's" too = the ones with the giant wildlife in the foreground; laugh.gif

Er, I don't think that is a "Mouse," lol. I'm pretty sure that is one of those "Gilboa" = they are some new little animal that resides in Elsweyr. I actually got one as a pet; but can't remember if it was from a Crown Crate or from pre-ordering Elsweyr. The game actually does have mice in it; I've seen them in farms, caves, and sewers = they are really tiny; and look exactly like a real mouse (but are cute, lol).

mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jan 4 2020, 07:01 PM) *

@Acadian - capturing the mouse was the most difficult, because they run away as soon as you get too close and they also don't stay in one place for long.

@SubRosa - when I saw the aqueduct for the first time, I thought that the cell is still generating in the distance and that it'll turn out to be a castle, just like you say.

@Renee - most of those screenies are from the Northern Elsweyr, but the last one is from Grahtwood, a part of Valenwood.

---

Some screenies from adventures of my Nord nightblade / thief Tiger Cowrie, taken in various provinces of Tamriel.

Fur, Nord and Fur

Light in the distance

Knurr'kha

Riften

Windhelm

Fight!

Big spider, big!

Like a thief in the night

Abah's Landing

New tiger in town

Tiger is beautiful! I have a Nord Nightblade (Misa) = they are tough to build; but a blast to play! I see she is joining the Thieves Guild, too! Oh boy, you are in for some fun times!

Holy Crap that was a huge spider, urgh!

QUOTE(Lopov @ Jan 13 2020, 01:40 AM) *

@Acadian - thanks!

@Renee - no worries, the spider has been dealt with.

---

Against Haj-Mota

Seyda Neen

Disguise

Under two moons

Party in Davon's Watch

Drum'n'bass

She's a hottie

Thieves

Wow, he is doing a lot of traveling! Is she proving herself by fulfilling "The List?"

I love his disguise; and he makes a beautiful thief! I didn't realize that disguise looked the same on males as females, laugh.gif Great shots!

SubRosa
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jan 15 2020, 02:40 AM) *

@Renee - that's a Haj-Mota, a creature specific only to two or three regions in Tamriel. They're not tough to bring down, but they have lots of health points, so it takes a while.

@SubRosa - Tiger kept the servant's outfit that served as the disguise, it was looking too good to drop it for good.

I like both "variants" of Seyda Neen, but the thing that they really have in common is the fog surrounding it, preventing you to see in the distance. It would probably be different if weather on that day was better.

@Acadian - those party girls were from Russia. I noticed that in big towns players that drink, puke or do other silly stuff, often have Slavic-sounding names. laugh.gif The girls stayed long after Tiger left, but they all sent kisses and waved at him as he left.

---

/search

Off to the wedding

Thieves

Port Hunding

Dressed like a prince

I didn't even see your pics! Doh!

Cool Werewolf! Hope he doesn't bite.

Is Tiger getting married? Or is he robbing the wedding?

Did he steal those cool princely clothes? goodjob.gif

mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Jan 13 2020, 05:54 PM) *

Oh. these are great! What dungeon is that? Lol, great shots and great titles for them, lol.

QUOTE(Lopov @ Jan 15 2020, 02:40 AM) *

---

/search

Off to the wedding

Thieves

Port Hunding

Dressed like a prince

Wow, between the Wedding suit and the Pirate costume; that is one handsome character!

LOVE the Redguard zones; they are so picturesque; and fantastic for roleplay!

Er, not sure if that werewolf isn't being a little too friendly, lol. Looks like it is following you!

Fantastic shots!!!

QUOTE(Renee @ Jan 15 2020, 09:39 AM) *

Yah, I think those poor Aussies have it even worse than ghastley's character right now.

Look at Tiger, he looks good in all these different outfits. I bet you must be going gaga being with him. wub.gif Does your wife approve of good-looking Tiger?

=--------------------------

Sheeza squatting in the Main Quest starter home

Kindred souls -- (this was the lady I met while gaming last night Turns out, both are Thieves Guild members)

She changed her outfit several times

Goth Girl

Two Fetchers done Fetched for the day

Nice shots!!! Really nice to have a memento of that day of fun (with the ship that passed in the night, lol). I love the dressing up party, looks like when Misa (or Maxical) got together with Buffy!

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 15 2020, 05:00 PM) *

rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif

SubRosa
I still love Buffy's green woodsy outfit. And the rain atronach watering the crops! laugh.gif
Lopov
Nice screenies! I like her cramped but cozy home. Nice to see that she's changing her hairstyles.
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Jan 26 2020, 11:54 AM) *

BUFFY !!!!!!!!!!! You finally posted some screens of her!!!! Awesome shots !!!!

ghastley
Blossom has been learning to use a two-handed axe recently, so we played around with a new outfit to go with it.

Lady gra-Jekyll in her Cyrodiilic Patrician's gown and twin one-handed axes.

Ms Hydie with her outfit and battle-axe.

Wood Elf medium chest, and heavy shoulders, Mazzutan light legs, High Elf gauntlets, and I think it was Trinimac Sabatons. The waist was the smallest we could find, Dark Brotherhood light - no it was DB Sabatons, not belt, which was Argonian. I was getting confused by what I tried on PTS.

Helmet hidden, so her Barbaric hair shows.

The two hair choices are in quick-slots, as is the costume, so she can swap very quickly.

Unna has also been learning sword-and-board skills, so she can be a better fake tank. She has no desire to change her appearance.
Acadian
Looks like a fun Jekyll/Hydie concept. goodjob.gif
Grits
Yay for new Buffy pictures! My favorite is the one where she’s kneeling with Kitsune and Slayer. It reminds me somehow of stealthing in Oblivion.

I love the two faces of Blossom. Her axe look is my favorite. That top and skirt are super cute together.
Grits
With plague in the land causing a widespread shutdown of personal services, Jerric has taken matters into his own hands.

Quarantine hair cut
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.