Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ESO Screenshots
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Oct 23 2015, 06:03 PM) *

@mALX - Yep, level rewards like the outfit get dropped in you mailbox. Also, yes we've finished the Mages Guild. Really handy when you just want to sit down and read a good book laugh.gif

Haa Rei has finished his business in Reaper's March, which means he's done with the Dominion and has finished Cadwell's grand quest to experience all three alliances.

How did Haa Rei spend his last day, I hear you ask? Well, we saw some more gorgeous architecture, saw a cool bird, met a nice...dog, explored a wonderful Khajiit temple, and visited the mystical demi-plane of an ancient Khajiit god. All in a day's work.

We'll be off to Cyrodiil next. mALX's screenies have us excited for a spot of sightseeing.

And yours have me excited for what is to come! My favorite here has to be Barbas and his dialogue, that is hilarious! rollinglaugh.gif I'd love to know how his voice sounds in ESO! But all these are great shots, I'm dying to know about visiting the Khajiit god!

And so you are done with Cadwell's grand tour! Holy Cow, you are fast! I can't get over how quickly you have worked your way through, is there anything left you haven't done at all yet? I am wondering if we will ever get to see Leywiin, Bravil, Anvil, etc.

Grits

mALX, those armors look great! I like the one on the horse best.

The few times that Darnand has been in Daggerfall on a RL weekend evening there have been orgies in the fountain. A naked dance party was the tamest thing I’ve seen. People just can’t resist that fountain. (And are quite creative with the emotes!)

hazmick, what a great set of screenshots! I love the falcon, and Haa Rei is looking very fine in that armor. Barbas! Lol. There’s a lot to discover!

mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Oct 23 2015, 10:02 PM) *

mALX, those armors look great! I like the one on the horse best.

The few times that Darnand has been in Daggerfall on a RL weekend evening there have been orgies in the fountain. A naked dance party was the tamest thing I’ve seen. People just can’t resist that fountain. (And are quite creative with the emotes!)

hazmick, what a great set of screenshots! I love the falcon, and Haa Rei is looking very fine in that armor. Barbas! Lol. There’s a lot to discover!

Poor Darnand, everywhere he goes he is surrounded by Jerric drunk, naked Nords! laugh.gif I have seen a few naked players stumbling in Daggerfall on weekend nights, but now I'm dying to see Daggerfall on the console, it sounds like the console players in Daggerfall (are much more creative) have a much wilder time than Calia (and Bubba) have seen in their Daggerfall, lol.

Watching how other people roleplay the same game has always been fascinating to me; but I've never seen it so vividly displayed as it is in ESO - it is one of the things that has me so hooked on ESO, you never know what someone else will do next!

hazmick
Arrived in Wrothgar to kick off the Orsinium DLC. Here we go:

First look at Orsinium, which is actually the name of the city, not the region. Who knew?

The region, Wrothgar, has some beautiful scenery.

I always thought Orc art was something of an oxymoron. Pleasantly surprised to learn I was mistaken.

More Orc art.

Haa-Rei's new mount/friend - Magni the bear.

Our new favourite creatures, Echatere, and their smaller cousins, Echalette (With Venatrix the lizard, for scale).

Some interesting characters: Ushang, and a Priest of Trinimac.
Acadian
What a joy to follow Haa-Rei as he bravely explores new lands with his menagerie of delightful critters. A snow bear mount is perfect! Orsinium looks like a huge city from the outside and I recall you saying how big it is. How neat to learn more about the fascinating orcs and their culture/homeland. smile.gif
SubRosa
Great to see Orsinium! Love the Orc with the alliterations and skull-painted face! Plus, polar bears! smile.gif
hazmick
Glad you guys like Magni. Haa Rei figured a polar bear would be better at traversing the snows of Wrothgar than Guaraug the Guar. Here's another polar bear shot.

A Horker, who made me chuckle by looking completely uninterested in Haa Rei, even after he arrived astride a giant bear.

The fuzziest and possibly most adorable of all the creatures we've encountered in Tamriel, the Pocket Mammoth.
SubRosa
I love the shield on Haa-Rei's back, and how it looks like a tortoise shell.
Acadian
Mammoths! wub.gif (Even little ones.) biggrin.gif
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Dec 13 2015, 04:43 PM) *

Arrived in Wrothgar to kick off the Orsinium DLC. Here we go:

First look at Orsinium, which is actually the name of the city, not the region. Who knew?

The region, Wrothgar, has some beautiful scenery.

I always thought Orc art was something of an oxymoron. Pleasantly surprised to learn I was mistaken.

More Orc art.

Haa-Rei's new mount/friend - Magni the bear.

Our new favourite creatures, Echatere, and their smaller cousins, Echalette (With Venatrix the lizard, for scale).

Some interesting characters: Ushang, and a Priest of Trinimac.

Well, the Orc always did have ornate armor, didn't they? But I love that wall hanging. My favorite shots of all of these = torn between Magni the bear (and Bethesda should thank Ghastley for that!) - and Ushang and his dialogue! laugh.gif

These are all great shots! I cancelled my paid membership to ESO, so won't be able to play Orsinium unless I hurry and catch it before my previously paid membership expires. Haven't had time to play ESO in a couple months, darn it! I do miss it a lot!

QUOTE(hazmick @ Dec 13 2015, 10:04 PM) *

Glad you guys like Magni. Haa Rei figured a polar bear would be better at traversing the snows of Wrothgar than Guaraug the Guar. Here's another polar bear shot.

A Horker, who made me chuckle by looking completely uninterested in Haa Rei, even after he arrived astride a giant bear.

The fuzziest and possibly most adorable of all the creatures we've encountered in Tamriel, the Pocket Mammoth.

Aw, the little Horker and Pocket Mammoth are both adorable! Do either of them attack or are they friendly? I really love how ESO went all out on the beasts!

ghastley
I must confess a partiality to ridable snow bears, going back to Oblivion.

I wonder how much of the content of ESO is inspired by user mods in earlier games?
Grits
Haa Rei is a bear rider! biggrin.gif I love Magni the snow bear! happy.gif

Orsinium looks great. I love the angular look of the art and architecture.

The new six-legged mountain critters look cool and make a lot of sense for that terrain. The pocket mammoth is adorable!

Haa Rei looks great, as ever. That picture of him with Magni roaring is a new favorite. smile.gif

Thank you for sharing these, hazmick!
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Dec 14 2015, 09:38 AM) *

I must confess a partiality to ridable snow bears, going back to Oblivion.

I wonder how much of the content of ESO is inspired by user mods in earlier games?

A lot - like Texian's lighted windows at night/smoke from the chimneys/and real water! I noticed them in Skyrim too. Also in Skyrim were some things Emma made for Vilja - like playing the games with children; Vilja 4 in Oblivion added Vilja playing children's games with the player. And Cooley's scripts for dialogue relevant to the location; etc.

hazmick
Glad you're all enjoying the screenies, especially the Pocket Mammoths and Snow Bears. happy.gif

Yesterday, Haa-Rei and I explored a Dwemer Ruin buried under the snow. All the metal was a really cool grey/white colour.

We also climbed a mountain named 'Sorrow', where Orcs bury their greatest chieftains. Even with all the avalanches and other dangers, Haa-Rei enjoyed a nice bit of tomb raiding.

To finish the day off, we went for a lovely walk through the forest. Orsinium might just be our new favourite place.
SubRosa
Lara-Rei is tomb raiding!

That is a beautiful mountain pond in the last pic.
Acadian
Really enjoying seeing Haa-Rei in Orsinium - thanks for sharing!

Is that his clannfear in the first shot? Do you have to be a mage to conjure those?
mirocu
Polar bears!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Man, ESO looks really Skyrim-esque but it also seem to feature Morrowind-style text conversations. I guess they couldn´t have voice actors for every NPC in this game wink.gif
hazmick
Rosa - There's a quest to track and hunt a giant through that forest, and another to scavenge for truffles! Orcs know how to have fun.

Acadian - Yep, that's our Clannfear. We also have a Winged Twilight. You do indeed have to be a mage (or Sorcerer, as the class is known in ESO) and those spells are part of the Daedric Summoning spell set.

mirocu - All characters have that written dialogue as well as being fully voiced smile.gif
mirocu
Really? I certainly didn´t think so smile.gif
hazmick
Scenery:

Meadow

River

Plains

A Daggerback, cousin of the Bristleback from the looks of things. A lot friendlier though, thankfully.

Myself and several other players (There were about 10 or 11 of us) all had to work together to bring down Old Snagara. It was tough, but we managed it.
Acadian
Is Haa-Rei still in the Orc province? The scenery looks like it has lots of variation. Nice that several friends joined in to beat the big hitpoint sponge!
hazmick
QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 19 2015, 01:25 AM) *

Is Haa-Rei still in the Orc province? The scenery looks like it has lots of variation. Nice that several friends joined in to beat the big hitpoint sponge!

He is indeed. We've been exploring the lowland plains on the western side of the province. The map is pretty much split 50/50 between snow and no-snow.

It was so strange bumping into that many random players in the middle of nowhere, then after the battle everyone just vanished back into the wild to carry on questing.
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Dec 15 2015, 03:03 PM) *

Glad you're all enjoying the screenies, especially the Pocket Mammoths and Snow Bears. happy.gif

Yesterday, Haa-Rei and I explored a Dwemer Ruin buried under the snow. All the metal was a really cool grey/white colour.

We also climbed a mountain named 'Sorrow', where Orcs bury their greatest chieftains. Even with all the avalanches and other dangers, Haa-Rei enjoyed a nice bit of tomb raiding.

To finish the day off, we went for a lovely walk through the forest. Orsinium might just be our new favourite place.

Hazmick, these screens are fantastic! I didn't think I would be interested in playing Orsinium, but - your screens and comments have made me want it! It sounds like there is a tremendous background story for the area filled in - LOVE that mountain where the Chiefs are buried, that is Awesome - even just the idea/thought behind the tradition!

I am really surprised you have made me like this DLC so much; did not expect that! I haven't played ESO in a couple months, really wish I'd tried it out before my paid membership ended.

QUOTE(hazmick @ Dec 18 2015, 07:26 PM) *

Scenery:

Meadow

River

Plains

A Daggerback, cousin of the Bristleback from the looks of things. A lot friendlier though, thankfully.

Myself and several other players (There were about 10 or 11 of us) all had to work together to bring down Old Snagara. It was tough, but we managed it.

Is this still in Orsinium? Urk, that Snagara looks like a big flea, gaaaah. The meadow is gorgeous, I love the colorful flowers and wondered if they were pickable for ingredients?

The people waiting must have been waiting for Snagara to respawn, I've done that at a few of those skull and crossbones places.
Grits
The scenery is gorgeous! That shot with the ogre and bridge reminds me of the Jeralls. Beautiful!
hazmick
Nice to see everyone enjoying the screenies, here's some more:

Eveli the bowgirl

Orzorga the chef

Kurog the King (So tall!)

Throne room

Throne

Orsinium Outlaw hideout. For non-ESO players, the outlaws are like an early version of the Thieves Guild, and each major city has a hideout (usually in the sewers) where players can access fences.

Relaxing with a mug of tea after a busy day.

Finally, have you ever wondered where Briar Hearts come from?
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Dec 20 2015, 12:33 PM) *

Nice to see everyone enjoying the screenies, here's some more:

Eveli the bowgirl

Orzorga the chef

Kurog the King (So tall!)

Throne room

Throne

Orsinium Outlaw hideout. For non-ESO players, the outlaws are like an early version of the Thieves Guild, and each major city has a hideout (usually in the sewers) where players can access fences.

Relaxing with a mug of tea after a busy day.

Finally, have you ever wondered where Briar Hearts come from?

OMG. Eveli is adorable!!!!!

Kurog looks regal ... and huge!

I am really wanting to try this DLC since you have started showcasing it, this is Aweomse! Sounds like they have some great quests and storyline going on it!

That throne looks like something Hircine might like! *shivers*

And Briar Hearts - urk! Gross !!!!

The Outlaw hideout looks huge, but ... kind of barren compared to some of the others, lol. I guess Orc don't make great thieves? laugh.gif

These are great shots, and yes! Thank you for sharing them!

SubRosa
Eveli has a great outfit. Is she a Wood Elf? The earth tones really work.

Mmmmm, Ventricle Pie... blink.gif

I thought Briar Hearts came from Briar Rabbit? That is one creepy tree.
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 20 2015, 02:06 PM) *

I thought Briar Hearts came from Briar Rabbit? That is one creepy tree.

Yeah, that Ventricle Pie sounded gag-ariffic, rollinglaugh.gif

Acadian
Great shots of Haa-Rei's continuing tour of Orc-land. That blond, blue-eyed elven bowgirl is adorable indeed!

Wow, a briar heart tree!
hazmick
QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 20 2015, 06:31 PM) *

I am really wanting to try this DLC since you have started showcasing it, this is Aweomse! Sounds like they have some great quests and storyline going on it!

Some of the side quests here are really really good. Like, some of the best in the entire game. If you ever get back into ESO you should certainly check it out.

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 20 2015, 07:06 PM) *

Yep, she's a Bosmer, and she's wearing a mix of light and medium Bosmer armor.

As for the pie, it was actually Ogre ventricle taken from a vegetarian Ogre. Orc high cuisine.

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 20 2015, 07:24 PM) *

Great shots of Haa-Rei's continuing tour of Orc-land. That blond, blue-eyed elven bowgirl is adorable indeed!

Wow, a briar heart tree!

Everyone loves bowgirls! happy.gif

The briar heart tree was certainly interesting, if a little unsettling.

Here's some more:

Met a friendly Reachman, named Kyrtos.

Did a suitably grueling trial for Malacath.

Found a nice Daedric rock.

Helped some Orc miners who stumbled upon a Dwemer ruin.

A very BIG Dwemer ruin, which turned out to be a Dwemer quarry.

The control room was huge too (note Neramo the Altmer to the left of the device in the centre, for scale).

Finally, Haa-Rei and Magni watch as two Echatere clash heads.
Acadian
Another fantasic group of shots, hazmick! They are all wonderful, but I simply love the daedric rock one because of the rich detail and pose of Haa-Rei. Buffy enjoyed Malacath's quests in both Oblvion and Skyrim and has no problem with the Prince of Orcs. Great to see Magni the snow bear again - is there any mounted combat in ESO?
SubRosa
Kyrtos looks like he had open heart surgery lately...

Very cool Dwemer stuff.
hazmick
QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 21 2015, 07:24 PM) *

is there any mounted combat in ESO?

I'm afraid not. I'd love it if Magni could lend a paw during a fight.

Just a couple today:

Found a big ol' Malacath shrine. Orcs sure love their statues.

The aftermath of an intense encounter.

Menagerie

And finally, after completing the main quest in Orsinium, we had to say goodbye to Eveli. Haa-Rei and I very much hope to see her again.
Acadian
It's nice that Malacath statues pretty much look the same wherever you go, even across games.

Menagerie is adorable!

Speaking of adorable, too bad Haa-Rei couldn't coax Eveli into his menagerie. happy.gif
SubRosa
It looks like Haa-Rei has quite the multi-species clan there! I will second Acadian by lamenting that he could not add Eveli to the ranks of his pack.
Grits
Love the Malacath statue!

Eveli is cute as a button. I hope they do find each other again some day. wub.gif
hazmick
Let's see what we have:

Before leaving Wrothgar, Haa-Rei just HAD to explore the public dungeon, which turned out to be a huge Dwemer Ruin, filled with undead Orcs as well as the usual mechanical critters.

Now we've journeyed South, and into Cyrodiil.

We payed a brief visit to Cheydinhal, though it's little more than a collection of houses and a chapel. Odd to think it'll become a bustling town in a few centuries.

Next to the bridge leading to the Imperial City. Unfortunately it looks a little...destroyed...but never fear, a contingent of Imperial Soldiers are working hard to solve the problem...

...maybe we'll find another way in. tongue.gif
hazmick
More Cyrodiil screenies:

First up, some Akaviri architecture at the Southern Morrowind Gate.

Some Nordic architecture, just in case Haa-Rei forgot which alliance he was part of.

Covert operations, behind the Aldmeri Dominion siege line as they attack an Ebonheart Pact fortress.

We stumbled upon a strange scene. The man had been...wooing...all three women, and they were out for revenge. Haa-Rei convinced them to let the fellow go. Perhaps we should have just let them get on with it.

Remember Aleswell from Oblivion? Well it turns out there used to be a big fort there.

Finally, we made it to Chorrol...though it seems there's trouble brewing here too.
SubRosa
The Akaviri sure have spiky buildings.

Does Fort Aleswell turn invisible? laugh.gif

It looks like Chorrol had a different statue back in the 2nd age. Hope it doesn't fall into the lava!
Acadian
Great shots, hazmick and I really enjoy following Haa-Rei as he explores ESO-land. Seems like Cyrodiil is quite the violent place, but I gather that such is the intent near the center of the Empire.
hazmick
Cyrodiil is super exciting, and quite terrifying at times. Haa-Rei isn't built for front line combat, and acts as a scout. This has lead to more than one...tense situation behind enemy lines.

Ebonheart Pact forces in hot pursuit of retreating Daggerfall Covenant forces, after a successful fort defense.

A sneaky screenie of someone's armoured Senche mount.

We paid a visit to Weynon Priory, which is significantly larger than it will be in the 3rd era. Still plenty of monks wandering around though.

Even though there are lots of differences, it's still the Cyrodiil we all know and love.
Acadian
Wow, hazmick, you're right! Especially your last two pictures really have a familiar Cyrodiil look to them. Love how Weynon Priory looks!
SubRosa
The armored leopard looks really neat!

hazmick
Hillside Ayleid ruin.

Keeping an eye on the Pact siege line.

Strange goings on at Castle Faregyl. Those Ayleid stones seem to affect the area's landscape.

Haa-Rei heads deep into Daggerfall Covenant territory to scout a lumbermill.

We look on with envy at an armoured Guar.

Taking a well-earned rest at an abandoned cottage.

SubRosa
It is great to see Ayleid ruins again. Those have always been my favorite places in the ES games.

The Faregyl was a castle before it became an inn! I wonder if they have potato bread?

The abandoned cottage looks really cool. It looks like something from Alice in Wonderland, or a fairytale.
Acadian
How nice to see more semi-familiar places from Cyrodiil. As SubRosa said, who'd have thought that Faregyl Inn began life as a castle? tongue.gif
Grits
hazmick, I love seeing your ESO Cyrodiil pictures. They did a great job capturing the Cyrodiil feel of the landscape.

That armored guar looks very cool! Also Haa Rei looks splendid in his battle armor. happy.gif

I’m not sure if I mentioned, Lil’s mount is the clouded leopard-looking senche. I’ll post a screenshot whenever I find the thumb drive that fits into my PS4. He’s pretty awesome. Jerric loves Bill the white horse and will not be tempted by the bear mounts. Perhaps someday he will go somewhere on a bear that he doesn’t want to risk Bill. Darnand has still not found a mount that meets his criteria, though he looks good when he borrows Bill. Picky Bretons.
Grits
Here is the screenshot of Lildereth with her Khajiiti friends. The big one is Hassim and the little one is called Sugar Paws. They say they are cousins, but Lil suspects that they simply mean they are relatives who are close in age.

The full awesomeness of the horses cannot be captured in screenshots. There seem to be some new horse idles, plus the slow trot makes me wub.gif.
Acadian
Wow, what a great shot of Lil and her kittypals! That is encouraging about the ESOhorses indeed!

Oh, and your new (January) screenshot for the month in your signature is gorgeous - the moons, the hawk, snowy landscape and that looks like Ulfe, Darnand, Lil and Rhano perhaps trailing along behind Jerric. wub.gif
Grits
Thank you, Acadian! That is exactly the crew in the Skyrim picture. They exited Volunruud to find that gorgeous Skyrim evening outside. Skyrim still takes my breath away.

Returning after a long break from ESO I am in love with the improved horses. Jerric rides everywhere now. When he stopped on a bridge yesterday to assess the fishing potential, Bill the horse snorted, tossed his head a little, and flicked back one ear. I was enchanted. (And Jerric caught a very nice fish there.) I returned thinking I would say goodbye to ESO, but Jerric’s love for that horse made me stay. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.