Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ESO Screenshots
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
SubRosa
Haa-Rei was Knee Deep In The Dead! biggrin.gif

So many cool pics, so little time to keep up with them all. Misa is nekkid, Jerric is horny, and Julian is looking good in her recolored armor. smile.gif
Grits
Very nice! I love the expressions they make when they're cooking. I love the haze and fog in Glenumbra.
Acadian
hazmick, Haa-Rei looks so perfect sleeping in the lilly pad pond! And that shot of Cirinwe is a perfect contrast of high elf and low elf. biggrin.gif

Rider, Julian looks like a happy chef. Mazul just looks dangerous! smile.gif
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Sep 15 2016, 06:10 PM) *

Haa-Rei and the pack.

Exploring Wrothgar while doing the daily quests is so much fun! Revisiting places we haven't been for a while. (According to screenshot dates, we first visited Wrothgar 277 days ago!)

Perfect place for a nap

Once again, Cirinwe finds herself reminding the locals that her eyes are up here.

I'm dying to know; can you pick your own colors as a werewolf? What about your pack's colors?

Because one friend I play with has a white wolf and a black and white companion pack. I never thought to ask him til I noticed the different colors on yours! That red pack wolf is gorgeous !!!!

I am seriously thinking about buying Orsinium; have been waiting to see if they will put it at half price for one day on its anniversary like they did with the Imperial City DC on it's anniversary date.

What in Nirn is taking a nap in that marsh? A pirate? That's not Haa-Rei!!! Is it?

Cirinwe looks very tall; especially standing next to an Elf !!! But if I remember correctly, she looked pretty tall next to Titanborn too!

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Sep 15 2016, 07:18 PM) *

Poor Julian, stuck at home doing women's work while Mazul has all the fun?

Great shots! I can picture Julian nodding her head here!

haute ecole rider
QUOTE(mALX @ Sep 15 2016, 09:01 PM) *

Haa-Rei and the pack.

Exploring Wrothgar while doing the daily quests is so much fun! Revisiting places we haven't been for a while. (According to screenshot dates, we first visited Wrothgar 277 days ago!)

Perfect place for a nap

Once again, Cirinwe finds herself reminding the locals that her eyes are up here.

I'm dying to know; can you pick your own colors as a werewolf? What about your pack's colors?

Because one friend I play with has a white wolf and a black and white companion pack. I never thought to ask him til I noticed the different colors on yours! That red pack wolf is gorgeous !!!!

I am seriously thinking about buying Orsinium; have been waiting to see if they will put it at half price for one day on its anniversary like they did with the Imperial City DC on it's anniversary date.

What in Nirn is taking a nap in that marsh? A pirate? That's not Haa-Rei!!! Is it?

Cirinwe looks very tall; especially standing next to an Elf !!! But if I remember correctly, she looked pretty tall next to Titanborn too!

While I am tempted by the Crafting Bag of Holding, I just don't have the budget for ESO Plus (yes, money is that tight in my household). I did have a good couple of weeks in terms of hours, so my last paycheck was a little bigger than normal. I dropped it on the DLC package that is now on sale in the Crown Store this month - Thieves Guild, Orsinium, Imperial City and Dark Brotherhood (I think). I figured Orsinium alone would be worth it for Mazul. I don't know who would play the others, but I've a feeling Julian will want to go to IC eventually. She hasn't said anything yet, but I know how excited she was when she got the message that she could now go to Cyrod (at level 10).

Julian is actually adventuring in Storm haven right now. Provisioning/cooking is a break from all the blood and gore she deals with daily. She loves it, which is a surprise considering how Oblivion Julian could make barely edible Legion slop! laugh.gif
mALX
QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Sep 15 2016, 11:25 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Sep 15 2016, 09:01 PM) *

Haa-Rei and the pack.

Perfect place for a nap

While I am tempted by the Crafting Bag of Holding, I just don't have the budget for ESO Plus (yes, money is that tight in my household). I did have a good couple of weeks in terms of hours, so my last paycheck was a little bigger than normal. I dropped it on the DLC package that is now on sale in the Crown Store this month - Thieves Guild, Orsinium, Imperial City and Dark Brotherhood (I think). I figured Orsinium alone would be worth it for Mazul. I don't know who would play the others, but I've a feeling Julian will want to go to IC eventually. She hasn't said anything yet, but I know how excited she was when she got the message that she could now go to Cyrod (at level 10).

Julian is actually adventuring in Storm haven right now. Provisioning/cooking is a break from all the blood and gore she deals with daily. She loves it, which is a surprise considering how Oblivion Julian could make barely edible Legion slop! laugh.gif

Cyrodiil is the PvP (Player vs PlayerL) Zone, just making sure you realize it. There is a huge war taking place there daily between the three Alliances for control of assets; "Keeps;" Elder Scrolls; power; and rule. Players who venture to Cyrodiil can and will be attacked by players from other Alliances; and the Imperial City is the center of Molag Bal's invasion like Kvatch/Bruma/and the IC were for Mehrunes Dagon in Oblivion. Only these are some serious Daedra here. The first time you go to the Imperial City; you may want to go with friends or your Guildmates if you are in a guild.

All of Tamriel except Cyrodiil is PvE (Player vs Environment) = not much different than playing single player except you can meet friends and play with them if you want to; and some of the group enemies are too high for one person to handle alone (those are marked so you know going in)

But Cyrodiil and the Imperial City are not; they are Player vs Player; war zones. Avoid any players not of your alliance; because their main goal is to kill Players from the other Alliances.

That said, the place is overrun with Skyshards, so I immediately trooped down there myself. I went through the training to use the catapults; barristas; etc; but never joined in the war effort other than to do scouting missions.

I learned to sneak everywhere and listen for horse hooves; because NPC's don't ride. If I heard them, I hid until they passed.

** The cost of that bundled DLC was a really good buy! Makes me wish I had waited to buy the DB & TG!!!!

I also have a problem budgeting in the Plus membership now. At the time I joined it was no problem; but I had to let it drop last December when I unloaded every penny I had to buy my son this house. The game is a luxury item; not a necessity; and I'm already having to pay Comcast to keep the internet so I can continue to play and be on here, laugh.gif

I do have enough crowns saved from when I did have Plus to buy more DLC, just waiting to see what they come out with in case there is something I want more (or if they cut the price of Orsinium in half on its anniversary like they did with the IC one).

Acadian
I have a couple screenshots to share.

The first is Buffy in her new armor that mALX's crew collaborated on to make for her. As shown this is with Buffy's tan & forest colors. Out of the box, this Bosmer leather armor is dark brown and olive - still very attractive. It reminds her a bit of her old Triss armor.

The second is to display Superian's return to Oblivion colors.
Grits
Ooo, beautiful! I absolutely love seeing Superian in her Oblivion colors. I have never been able to use white-maned black horse mods, because to me that is always Buffy's horse! She looks lethal and lovely in her new gear. How sweet that the deer are posing with her. Very nice! smile.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Sep 17 2016, 01:35 PM) *

I have a couple screenshots to share.

The first is Buffy in her new armor that mALX's crew collaborated on to make for her. As shown this is with Buffy's tan & forest colors. Out of the box, this Bosmer leather armor is dark brown and olive - still very attractive. It reminds her a bit of her old Triss armor.

The second is to display Superian's return to Oblivion colors.

Holy Cow, she blends right into the scenery like a Wood Elf should !!! I will get to see the original coloring on Calia when she makes hers, lol. I'm just glad Buffy likes them!

Superian looks amazing!!! I thought of Buffy the instant they came out with this horse; and like Grits - wouldn't buy it because it was always Superian to me.

But the same won't hold true for the Palomino, I have been dying for that one since it came out! Just ... couldn't bring myself to abandon "Puffy," or spend the crowns not knowing how many DLC they would come up with or how much it would cost. I only have 5500 crowns left, am guarding them now unless they put Orsinium on half price for its anniversary like they did with the IC DLC.

SubRosa
Buffy's new armor looks great! I love the big ears of her fennec fox companion.
mALX
I had to look up Triss armor, was the original this color?:

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/1...-1325722573.jpg

Acadian
Aww, thanks, all!

Grits, the only reason Superian ever went blonde in Skyrim was because I couldn't find her Oblivion colors there. Buffy's happy to have her precious black mare although she loves the palomino one too. I think she mostly wants the white feet, tail and mane, regardless of the base color.

SubRosa, much to Buffy's chagrin, that is one reason I like the fox so much. Buffy, Kitsune and Superian really to make a trio of long-eared girls. The fennec, of course, even more so.

mALX, yes, that dark brown / olive combo looks similar to the out of the box Bosmer leather colors. I meant also (with the Triss comment) that the fit and feel of the Bosmer medium armor reminds of of the fit and feel of Triss - some protection but very form-fitting.
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Sep 17 2016, 04:04 PM) *

Aww, thanks, all!

Grits, the only reason Superian ever went blonde in Skyrim was because I couldn't find her Oblivion colors there. Buffy's happy to have her precious black mare although she loves the palomino one too. I think she mostly wants the white feet, tail and mane, regardless of the base color.

SubRosa, much to Buffy's chagrin, that is one reason I like the fox so much. Buffy, Kitsune and Superian really to make a trio of long-eared girls. The fennec, of course, even more so.

mALX, yes, that dark brown / olive combo looks similar to the out of the box Bosmer leather colors. I meant also (with the Triss comment) that the fit and feel of the Bosmer medium armor reminds of of the fit and feel of Triss - some protection but very form-fitting.

Oh, okay! I wish I could see these things when making them! I'm always dying to know what they look like!

hazmick
Who's this mysterious warrior? A new adventurer? Wait a minute, I recognise that ponytail...

It's Cirinwe!
Acadian
Wow, Cirinwe looks great! I'm glad to see you kept her signature scar. I bet she'll make a great warrior!
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Sep 18 2016, 10:54 PM) *

Who's this mysterious warrior? A new adventurer? Wait a minute, I recognise that ponytail...

It's Cirinwe!

She looks great! And nice armor from Haa-Rei!

SubRosa
Wow, Cirinwe's armor looks great!
hazmick
The armour is Ancient Elf style. I wasn't sure of those shoulders but if that's how the Ayleids did things then who am I to argue?

Ciri has been wearing the treasure hunter costume while she's adventuring. As well as looking fantastic, it also means that she and Haa-Rei match!

Oh, and mALX - the player werewolf colours (either brown, black or white) are determined by which morph you choose for the werewolf ability. The wolf companion colours are chosen randomly every time they spawn. Here's today's pack.
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Sep 19 2016, 07:48 PM) *

The armour is Ancient Elf style. I wasn't sure of those shoulders but if that's how the Ayleids did things then who am I to argue?

Ciri has been wearing the treasure hunter costume while she's adventuring. As well as looking fantastic, it also means that she and Haa-Rei match!

Oh, and mALX - the player werewolf colours (either brown, black or white) are determined by which morph you choose for the werewolf ability. The wolf companion colours are chosen randomly every time they spawn. Here's today's pack.

I saw that pack just yesterday!

Hey, how did you get a screen of Haa-Rei standing beside Ciri?

Great shots !!!

SubRosa
QUOTE(mALX @ Sep 20 2016, 04:23 PM) *

It is two different pictures pasted together. You can see the seam in the center if you look close. Not to mention the two Huds.
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 20 2016, 05:36 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Sep 20 2016, 04:23 PM) *

It is two different pictures pasted together. You can see the seam in the center if you look close. Not to mention the two Huds.

Holy Cow! Thanks, SubRosa! I never even noticed the two Huds! (still can't see the seam, what an amazing edit job!

How did you do that, Hazmick? Gimp? How did you even think to do it? AWESOME !!!!!!! Amazing shot !!!!

hazmick
Just did it in Paint tongue.gif The seam is easier to see as you look further up the image. Since Cirinwe is so tall the camera perspective is ever so slightly different from Haa-Rei's even though their settings are the same.

I just wanted to see exactly how much taller Ciri was. Haa-Rei is above average Argonian height, and Ciri's height slider is one notch off the maximum - and she's still not as tall as Lyris Titanborn!
Grits
Ciri looks great in her Ancient Elf armor! What a fantastic idea to put Hai-Rei and Ciri against the same wall. Neat! I love the pack-of-the-day pics. biggrin.gif I think I have a potential wolf on Jerric's crew, I just have to see how things go with him. I'm finally used to the werewolf noises from other players, lol.
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Sep 20 2016, 08:30 PM) *

Just did it in Paint tongue.gif The seam is easier to see as you look further up the image. Since Cirinwe is so tall the camera perspective is ever so slightly different from Haa-Rei's even though their settings are the same.

I just wanted to see exactly how much taller Ciri was. Haa-Rei is above average Argonian height, and Ciri's height slider is one notch off the maximum - and she's still not as tall as Lyris Titanborn!

I noticed the trim beam on the wall of stone behind them is at Haa-Rei's chest and at Ciri's butt, lol.

This shot is just amazing, and it is inspiring too! I have decided to get on my son's game and get my original Misa out; and while she is active run get on my game and get Calia out - get screens of them side by side, like they are talking together or something! This is an Awesome shot, just for what you had to do to make it and for the inspiration to come up with the idea to begin with!!!! AWESOME !!!!!

hazmick
Just dropped by to introduce the newest member of our team - Lygil the Kagouti. What a Kacutie! She'll be travelling with Cirinwe.

We let Haa-Rei borrow her to show off the armour and take an action shot.

Back to Ciri, here's another shot under the same moons.

Finally, a shot of Ciri enjoying her new role as a Templar. Having a blast! laugh.gif
Grits
Oh wow, Lygil looks awesome! I love how the armor looks on her. The same moons shots are so neat, what a fantastic idea!

Oh my gosh, that is the perfect Templar action shot! I love it! biggrin.gif
Acadian
Wow, hazmick. That's an impressive new mount that Ciri's got. Love her templar action shot!
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Sep 22 2016, 08:11 PM) *

Just dropped by to introduce the newest member of our team - Lygil the Kagouti. What a Kacutie! She'll be travelling with Cirinwe.

We let Haa-Rei borrow her to show off the armour and take an action shot.

Back to Ciri, here's another shot under the same moons.

Finally, a shot of Ciri enjoying her new role as a Templar. Having a blast! laugh.gif

Holy Cow, she is leaping in the air!!! Awesome shot !!! I love those Kagouti, they are HUGE !!! I saw my first (mount one) just yesterday!!!

haute ecole rider
I looked at the Kagouti (and bought it, too), but Julian doesn't like her, and Mazul would prefer to keep her own feet on the ground thankyouverymuch. So I'll save the sweetie for a character who will appreciate her - that character will get to name her!

I also got the Sep Adder after seeing a bunch of them zipping around. They look so cool, and move very neat too. Julian prefers Puff the Magic Drake, but when we get to the Alik'r she might take the little guy out. Right now we're enjoying traveling with Bezo the Northern Lynx.
haute ecole rider
Some new screenies of my two girls.

Mazul had a near-transformative experience in Camlorn the other day. She was in the Chapel speaking to the General and noticed the Sun coming in through the windows. The colors of the glass on the floor made her stop and appreciate the beauty in the midst of the werewolf war.

Julian got to explore the eastern part of Stormhaven today, from sunrise to sunset. She spent quite a bit of time around Wind's Keep. It reminds us so much of Chorrol, and the sunny day didn't hurt. While there, we met an old friend. Julian had to take a few moments to chat with her. It seemed to me that they really enjoyed the brief encounter. Then it was back on the road again.
Acadian
Wow, those are some fabulous screenshots! I love the sun coming through the stained glass windows. Blanco is looking great. Oh, such an adorable encounter with mALX! biggrin.gif
Grits
Woo, a mALX sighting! biggrin.gif What gorgeous pictures of light through the stained glass.
hazmick
Love those stained glass shots. The Daggerfall Covenant lands are all really beautiful, even if there are more werewolves than one might like. tongue.gif
SubRosa
I guess mALX was playing herself! biggrin.gif Some fabulous pics of both Blanco, and that amazing stained glass reflection on the floor. Perhaps the Divines were subtly revealing Mazul's path to her?
Grits
Jerric had some fun in Auridon yesterday. He discovered a cave that was home to many spiders and wasps. One of the young wasps decided to follow him for a while.
Acadian
Very neat, Grits. Buffy's encountered a couple peaceful young wasps. I love how not all the critters try to eat you. Buffy got close enough to a couple timber mammoths yesterday to pet them. wub.gif
hazmick
Cirinwe fought her first Daedroth yesterday, and was victorious. I think I've mentioned before that I really like the design of Daedroth in ESO, they look so cool!

For someone who's scared of fire, Cirinwe spends far too much time in volcanic environments.

She also arrived in Shadowfen, eager to see Haa-Rei's homeland. She even dressed up for the occasion.
Grits
D'aw timber mammoths! wub.gif

hazmick, I completely agree about the Daedroth. I also enjoyed reading some notes and journals and learning that they are more than the Oblivion game showed us. Fantastic shots of the Earth Forge and Ciri's introduction to Shadowfen! She looks much more comfortable in native attire. Her kagouti looks marvelous!
Acadian
hazmick - Ciri does indeed look great! I too like the daedroth in ESO. Her kagouti mount looks perfect for her.

Grits - Yes, timber mammoths. wub.gif
SubRosa
Wow, Ciri has gone native! Very cool volcanic environment. Is that a Dwemer thingamajige?
mALX
QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Sep 24 2016, 10:42 PM) *

Some new screenies of my two girls.

Mazul had a near-transformative experience in Camlorn the other day. She was in the Chapel speaking to the General and noticed the Sun coming in through the windows. The colors of the glass on the floor made her stop and appreciate the beauty in the midst of the werewolf war.

Julian got to explore the eastern part of Stormhaven today, from sunrise to sunset. She spent quite a bit of time around Wind's Keep. It reminds us so much of Chorrol, and the sunny day didn't hurt. While there, we met an old friend. Julian had to take a few moments to chat with her. It seemed to me that they really enjoyed the brief encounter. Then it was back on the road again.

What great shots! I've always loved stained glass in RL too; but this is the first time I've seen it represented so well in a video game! That is Awesome !!!!

Love the sunrise and sunset shots too!!!

As for the others - I did enjoy the visit!!!! Also stopped in to see Misa while there, lol:

http://i.imgur.com/HsVuIQL.png

http://i.imgur.com/Ief70lR.png

Acadian
Misa and mALX side by side! happy.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 25 2016, 11:21 AM) *

Jerric had some fun in Auridon yesterday. He discovered a cave that was home to many spiders and wasps. One of the young wasps decided to follow him for a while.

They are cuter following you than in screens - never realized how lethal they looked!

I was never sure what I should be doing with their cute little "follower" icons - kept thinking it was a quest I was missing somehow, laugh.gif

QUOTE(Acadian @ Sep 25 2016, 12:29 PM) *

Very neat, Grits. Buffy's encountered a couple peaceful young wasps. I love how not all the critters try to eat you. Buffy got close enough to a couple timber mammoths yesterday to pet them. wub.gif

Buffy must have been in Malobar Tor! I LOVE those mammoths!!!!

QUOTE(Acadian @ Sep 25 2016, 02:31 PM) *

hazmick - Ciri does indeed look great! I too like the daedroth in ESO. Her kagouti mount looks perfect for her.

Grits - Yes, timber mammoths. wub.gif

D'Aaaawwwwww!!!!!! That shot is Awesome !!!!!!

Lopov
QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 25 2016, 06:29 PM) *
Wow, a friendly wasp. Are those in the background their nests? ohmy.gif

QUOTE(hazmick @ Sep 25 2016, 07:20 PM) *
Cirinwe fought her first Daedroth yesterday, and was victorious. I think I've mentioned before that I really like the design of Daedroth in ESO, they look so cool!

For someone who's scared of fire, Cirinwe spends far too much time in volcanic environments.
Whoa, Daedroths look terrifying! Is the fire shot from the Red Mountain?

QUOTE(mALX @ Sep 25 2016, 10:27 PM) *
mALX comes to check on Misa. smile.gif
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Sep 25 2016, 01:20 PM) *

She also arrived in Shadowfen, eager to see Haa-Rei's homeland. She even dressed up for the occasion.

That Daedroth looks disturbingly famiiar, laugh.gif

What a great shot of the volcanic environment - that is my favorite of the set!

And it was a hard choice between that screen and the ones of Ciri in full Argonian attire and riding a mount that probably feels right at home in Shadowfen!!!

haute ecole rider
@Grits: After completing the Wyrd Tree quest line, Mazul noticed the wolves and bears around the Wyrd Tree are no longer hostile. She loves that! It's always cool to come across the occasional non hostile creature.

@hazmick: Ciri looks cool on that Kagouti! And the Black Marsh is definitely on Julian's bucket list! Though I might start a character or two in the Ebonheart Pact (I'm thinking Alise and Argis from my Skyrim game).

@mALX: I'm glad Julian is not the only one to espy mALX the friendly squirrel in game. Misa must have been over the moon to meet her buddy out there! Cute shots!

This is the perfect accompaniment to a little Angolf hunting.

For those of you not familiar with the Daggerfall Covenant, Angolf the Gravesinger is the arch enemy one needs to defeat in Glenumbra. His minions include Bloodthorn Cultists and zombies.

Yes. Zombies.

And Mazul and I just defeated him and won back Glenumbra. She only died once (Julian died three times, if I recall correctly). For a big Orc, she is remarkably nimble on her feet, and I am really enjoying playing her. Broke into Level 16 during this quest. We only have Crosswych left to do, but Mazul insisted on coming back to Daggerfall for a bit to rest and relax before heading north. I don't know if we'll tackle it tonight.

mALX
QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Sep 25 2016, 08:34 PM) *

This is the perfect accompaniment to a little Angolf hunting.

BWAAHAA! That is Awesome !!!!

mALX

Okay, the fight with Molag Bal screens!

http://imgur.com/a/gYW1S

Acadian
By Azura!

Almost eaten by Molag Bal! What an exciting series of shots! Please congratulate Misa on her victory and tell her that she certainly deserves a big rest! goodjob.gif
Grits
Acadian, love the mammoth with hands-on-hips Buffy! wub.gif

mALX, cute picture with Misa! Congratulations on your Molag Bal battle! That moment when he stands up in the distance and you first see him is just awesome. Yay for Misa getting her soul back! Those screenies are my favorite of the bunch. Meridia's place looks so neat.

Lopov, the background nests give you an accurate picture of what went on in there with the adult wasps. blink.gif The friendly wasp was a little one!

hautee, the Glenumbra Alchemist Survey Report location is right in the Wyrd Tree area, so if you do alchemy writs you will eventually have a reason to go back and visit. Even Darnand enjoys walking among the trees and peaceful critters there. Zombie stout, perfect!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.