Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ESO Screenshots
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
mALX
QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Dec 31 2016, 03:41 AM) *

I was surprised to hear that Black Rose was suddenly really good. Too bad I'm not into PvP. :T

Anyways, a friend was on and we tried to help one of his friends who just got into the game but things didn't work out. Instead we did the New Life quests together and chatted in the medium Orc house in Stormhaven!

Eolan dons his New Life Revelry uniform.
Panty Shot Nice to be reminded that if it weren't for the perma-undies modeled after Daggerfall's, we'd see EVERYTHING.

The bank storage was on its way to recovery. Eighteen more quests should fix that! I'm also planning of running them one more time tomorrow...later? since it's New Year's Eve.

Those towel dresses look so funny on the men! Great shots !!!

Grits
I am a huge fan of men in towels. Yay Eolan! I guessing he's not a candidate for the "Cheerful" personality. biggrin.gif

Yep, with the panties peeking out, it's impossible to look away.
monkeyemoness
Eolan isn't the most expressive of the bunch, and has quite a resting asshole face to boot. It's great. :U
Up until Wrothgar he didn't remove his helmet in public so he's relearning how to express again.

I'm still not sure if the towel's...sloppiness is due to a purpose other than modesty (maybe a sort of belly warmer, like the Japanese had?) or if it's just your usual Nord-class drunkedness that hiked it up higher than it should be, accidentally exposing the wearer to all.

I dunno, but yeah, that little peek of dark blue is pretty distracting.
Acadian
I agree that the towel costume on men rides to high and, therefore, looks a bit odd.

Buffy has enjoyed the New Life Festival. Her goals of a towel and two hoods are complete and, after a handful of times doing each quest, has pretty much gone back to normal adventuring.

Her fave quest was (no surprise) the dancing one – as you can see, she got quite into that one.

Though still fun, she was a bit less enthused about the jester tricks one where you entertain folks by juggling fire and such.

Now that she’s CP160+, she is focusing a bit more on gathering materials for more permanent gear. MALX’s character Mia was kind enough to show Buffy a route in NE Stonefalls that spawns lots of resource nodes. They ran all over gathering for a couple hours and ended up exhausted. Finally, they donned their swimsuits and cooled their heels in one of Davon’s Watch’s soothing fountains.

SubRosa
Let's see more of those fountains! laugh.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 1 2017, 10:34 AM) *

Let's see more of those fountains! laugh.gif

The locales are fantastic in this game, in this one's opinion. Khajiit is amazed Acadian was able to snap that pic without having a ton of other players in it though.
mALX

Oh, we should have un-grouped before the shot! I never thought of that till I noticed it here: Mia has a crown, lol.

You got some great performing shots! On mine - I panned back with the camera to get more of the cheering audience in, and the shot didn't come out as good on mine as these of Buffy did!

hazmick
Golden Saint Cirinwe

Subterranean sightseeing
Acadian
I grinned to see Ciri in GS armor. biggrin.gif Despite the armor showing quite a bit of her scarring, she simply radiates with self-confidence. I’d like to imagine she has grown a great deal in that regard – and in a wonderful way.

And what an impressive view Haa-Rei treats us to in another of ESO’s massively open dungeons.

Finally, I really admire the current screenshot of the month in your signature. A very ‘Skyrimesque’ night sky, replete with northern lights.
Grits
Acadian, how fun to see Buffy entertaining at the festival! Juggling fire is Jerric's favorite of the party tricks. The favorite shot is of course Buffy and Mia at the fountain. wub.gif Frozen is a beautiful shot with all of that ice, and Buffy with her magical sparkles and cozy robe. Love it!

hazmick, congrats on getting the Saint armor! Ciri looks great in gold. That is an excellent shot of Hai-Rei in the dungeon. He looks so cool. Your Morning Star screenshot gives me fond thoughts of Skyrim!
Acadian
Grits, thank you! Oh my. Just looked at your Snow Elf screen of the month. I'm guessing that is Lil all bundled up astride her beautiful elk? What a fabulous shot, replete with godrays and a frosty setting. happy.gif
Grits
Thank you! That is indeed Lil in Wrothgar doing some elk-skating. She loves the critter mounts. smile.gif
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Jan 4 2017, 09:20 AM) *

Ooh, she got her Golden Saint armor!

TheCheshireKhajiit
Meet Geru Naboor (Geh-ru Na-boo-r):
IPB Image

She's a Redguard Dragonknight with a dual focus on dual-wielding swords and Ardent Flame. Right now she's basically just a bank but this one does plan on leveling her at some point.
mALX

WOO HOO! She's pretty!

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 5 2017, 03:14 PM) *

WOO HOO! She's pretty!

Thanks mALX! Her look is loosely based on the Gerudo from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and her name is a direct reference to my favorite character from that game: the Gerudo's leader, Nabooru.
TheCheshireKhajiit
Mira sporting her new wolf head helmet!
IPB Image
SubRosa
Mira is looking cool even without her Wolf helm!
Grits
Neat! She looks great in that setup. ^,..,^ What helm is that?

I love her shield.
monkeyemoness
Dog! That's the Skinchanger helmet, isn't it? It looks great.
Acadian
Agreed. Her gear looks really good! goodjob.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Grits @ Jan 11 2017, 05:55 PM) *

Neat! She looks great in that setup. ^,..,^ What helm is that?

I love her shield.

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Jan 11 2017, 05:57 PM) *

Dog! That's the Skinchanger helmet, isn't it? It looks great.

Mira says "Thank you!"
The wolf helmet is a Skinchanger light helm made by Feng: cotton level with an infused trait, improved to green quality, and Mira enchanted it with a health glyph.

Grits, her shield is an Imperial Oak shield (so actually in need of upgrading that).
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jan 11 2017, 06:20 PM) *

IPB Image

That looks AWESOME !!!!! OMG, is that what skinchanger looks like? Holy Cow!!!!!

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 11 2017, 10:20 PM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jan 11 2017, 06:20 PM) *

IPB Image

That looks AWESOME !!!!! OMG, is that what skinchanger looks like? Holy Cow!!!!!

No no, just the helm is Skinchanger. The cuirass is Orichalcic Nord, the shoulders, boots, shield, and gauntlets are Imperial, and Khajiit isn't sure what the belt/girdle is. Looks like barbaric.
mALX

I never saw the Skinchanger - this was my first glimpse! I just went to ESO fashion and looked them up - turns out I did see the metal helm once in the bank, took a screenshot of it, lol. But the fur one, the shield, etc. = I'm saving my stones for it now, no longer doing Writs with them/using them as throwaways!

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 12 2017, 08:18 AM) *

I never saw the Skinchanger - this was my first glimpse! I just went to ESO fashion and looked them up - turns out I did see the metal helm once in the bank, took a screenshot of it, lol. But the fur one, the shield, etc. = I'm saving my stones for it now, no longer doing Writs with them/using them as throwaways!

Yeah the light armor set for Skinchanger (where Mira's new helm came from) has a shamanistic look to it. Not really fond of the medium armor but the Heavy is kind of cool
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jan 12 2017, 01:00 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 12 2017, 08:18 AM) *

Yeah the light armor set for Skinchanger (where Mira's new helm came from) has a shamanistic look to it. Not really fond of the medium armor but the Heavy is kind of cool

I liked the medium and light - wasn't that hot on the heavy.

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 12 2017, 12:13 PM) *

Lol, different strokes, eh?
This one thinks that it's the helm on the medium. Would've preferred a beefier version of the light helm instead of the stylized wolf visage that they went with.
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jan 12 2017, 01:28 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 12 2017, 12:13 PM) *

Lol, different strokes, eh?
This one thinks that it's the helm on the medium. Would've preferred a beefier version of the light helm instead of the stylized wolf visage that they went with.

That light one was the best, that is for sure!

Grits
Thanks for the info! Based on your tip, Jerric converted his new shield to Imperial as soon as he found it today. I keep forgetting you can do that, and the Imperial gear looks great on everyone.

I have seen the heavy Skinchanger set on several people. I like it a lot. Not for any of my characters, but I enjoy seeing it on other people.

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Grits @ Jan 12 2017, 05:53 PM) *

Thanks for the info! Based on your tip, Jerric converted his new shield to Imperial as soon as he found it today. I keep forgetting you can do that, and the Imperial gear looks great on everyone.

I have seen the heavy Skinchanger set on several people. I like it a lot. Not for any of my characters, but I enjoy seeing it on other people.

Oh this one adores the Imperial heavy armor Dwarven level and up. Mira likes to show off her Nord heritage so she wears a mix of Nord and Imperial armors. Thinking about getting her an appropriate costume, if Khajiit sees one that she would like.
mALX

These were taken over a month ago, just now getting around to posting them! This is the day Buffy came to meet Mia in Davon's Watch:

http://imgur.com/a/HBazo

Acadian
Oh, thanks for posting those, mALX! What a fun day that was for Buffy! happy.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Jan 16 2017, 02:50 PM) *

Oh, thanks for posting those, mALX! What a fun day that was for Buffy! happy.gif

And for Mia!

Grits
Very nice! Looks like they had a fun time relaxing in the fountain. smile.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Jan 18 2017, 08:59 PM) *

Very nice! Looks like they had a fun time relaxing in the fountain. smile.gif

That was the best part of the day, lol.

hazmick
Some shots from recent adventures:

Goblin battle lines in Fungal grotto.

Hilltop stones

Sawmill

Woodland wandering

Coastal lookout

Looking sheepish

Peace and quiet

Guild meeting
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Jan 21 2017, 01:16 PM) *

WOO HOO! You caught our first Guild meeting! All of these are great shots, but I have to choose that one as my favorite, lol. These others most def show the beauty of this game though!

Acadian
As ever, hazmick, you have a wonderful eye for showcasing the beauty of ESO. Wonderful shots. I did get a couple shots during our tavern gathering but they don't hold a candle to the shot you posted. You so perfectly captured the personality of each of our four characters in the magic moment of that shot. happy.gif
SubRosa
Haa-Rei has a pirate shirt! Yaar!

hazmick
It looks a lot bigger close up...

Vanquished

Vaermina

Tsarakiri admires the Khajiit temple architecture, and wonders if she could pick some of those shiny gold bits off. To...er...preserve them, of course.

The town of Mistral
Acadian
Wow! You've got more presence of mind than me grabbing a shot of an angry Daedroth up close!

Great pictures of the new kitty in kitty-land. tongue.gif
SubRosa
It's a Deathclaw! ohmy.gif

I see Vermina got her staff back...

Really cool temple.
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Jan 22 2017, 05:17 PM) *

It looks a lot bigger close up...

Vanquished

Vaermina

Tsarakiri admires the Khajiit temple architecture, and wonders if she could pick some of those shiny gold bits off. To...er...preserve them, of course.

The town of Mistral

I am very excited about this gorgeous Khajiit! Mistral is beautiful, I loved it there!

Here is what I've been saving my gold up for in the game:

Port Hunding Courtyard, where we will hopefully be able to hold some Guild meetings:

http://i.imgur.com/NrBb1WE.png

It comes with its own crafting stations including Equipment, Consumables, and even a dye station the members can access at will:

http://i.imgur.com/U6H4Is6.png

And it has an awesome view of Port Hunding in Stros M'Kai:

http://i.imgur.com/jKIhsrj.png

Acadian
mALX Manor looks wonderful! Perfect for guild parties. Lots of room for Jerric to disco dance and spin Buffy around over his head. biggrin.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Acadian @ Jan 23 2017, 07:08 PM) *

mALX Manor looks wonderful! Perfect for guild parties. Lots of room for Jerric to disco dance and spin Buffy around over his head. biggrin.gif

On one finger like a basketball!
monkeyemoness
D E E P T H R O A T

So I found this in my screenshots folder and tbh I'm still trying to figure out how he can even see through that thing, let alone shove knives through it.

I'm also trying to figure out how to shut off the gui.

That manor is flipping huge and gorgeous holy poop. Almost makes me want to buy it, too, but I might end up getting the large Imperial home instead.
mALX
QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Jan 23 2017, 09:26 PM) *

D E E P T H R O A T

So I found this in my screenshots folder and tbh I'm still trying to figure out how he can even see through that thing, let alone shove knives through it.

I'm also trying to figure out how to shut off the gui.

That manor is flipping huge and gorgeous holy poop. Almost makes me want to buy it, too, but I might end up getting the large Imperial home instead.

BWAAHAA! Urgh, I hate the noise it makes when they swallow that sword, lol. But OH! What helmet is that?

I liked that one (house) too! I've really been torn, because with the gold I've saved up - I could buy four smaller houses instead of one big one - much easier to decorate a small house. There are four I really love, and could get all four for under half of gold I'd be putting into just buying the Hunding place. The gold left over could be used in the decorating of those houses then. So - I'm still thinking about this, not completely set on what I will do in the end.

hazmick
New gear

New abilities

New friends
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Jan 24 2017, 09:54 AM) *

These are Awesome, I want to hear more about the new abilities and new gear! Details! My favorite is that last shot, the way Haa-Rei is standing is like he was standing in the Inn, kind of aloof but commanding presence!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.