Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: That WoW Thread
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General RPG Discussion
Rihanae
So I recently re-purchased World of Warcraft after being sentenced to bed rest after a bit of trouble with my health (nothing a month or two of taking it easy won't cure). I wanted to play an MMORPG as I find they make the hours fly by for me. I wanted ESO, but my computer specs weren't good enough. I tried Guild Wars... Meh. Just a cheap replica of WoW in my opinion, so I nipped that in the bud.

After discovering I could download WoW digitally I did, and I thought I'd post some stuff here, but obviously you guys can post too! In fact, I heavily encourage it.

So... my avatar was pretty easy to design. I was immediately drawn to the Draenei race and knew I wanted to be a paladin. Ever since I was a young boy playing WoW I always wanted to make an Avatar, and live the dream of being a highly respected guild master. Haha, maybe one day.

I don't know much about her yet, not even her name (She uses my name ATM), but I will eventually move her into a RP realm. At the moment I'm just trying to get a handle for the game again. None of my friends play WoW ATM, so it gives me the opportunity to do my own thaaang without being emotionally blackmailed into joining their adventures. Haha.

Rihanae is currently exploring the Ewlynn (?) region where Stormwind is located. She is staying put and questing until she reaches level 10, then she will move on.

So watch this space for updates, share your stories and anecdotes... and let me know if you still play so we can adventure together! winkgrin.gif
King Coin
She looks good. I never tried WoW, figuring I should only nurse one addiction.
Rihanae
Haha good idea! In my opinion WoW is more enjoyable in a roleplay server as everyone gets really involved and engrossed in their characters.
mirocu
It would be fun to try it out but like KC I only want to nurse one addiction at a time... biggrin.gif
Acadian
Rihanae, thanks for the thread! I've never played WoW, so it's nice to 'see' it. Thanks especially for the picture. smile.gif
Rihanae
Well I hope that although you guys don't play the game you can enjoy the thread none the less! biggrin.gif

I will be sure to post lots of pictures and updates as, like I said in my OP, I'm on bed rest for a couple months so I have a LOT of time on my hands, Haha.
mirocu
Yeah, post pixies! Loved that first one, great colours and cute character wink.gif laugh.gif
SubRosa
I have never played WOW either. The nearest I have gotten is watching The Guild. wink.gif But I would love to see pics of the game.
Rihanae
Pixies on the way then! When i get more time to write ill e,plain more about the game smile.gif

I've actually rolled a new toon haha, a human called Maelissa ( wink.gif ), also a paladin. Paladins are more lore friendly for humans so i mafe the switch after researching smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.