Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bounties
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Skyrim
Lopov
I have a question related to radiant bounty quests. In every playthrough it happens that after doing 2 or 3 bounty quests in one hold, they're suddenly not available anymore. For instance, in Whiterun, I was able to get only two "kill the bandit chief" quests and then nothing - the innkeeper can't be asked about work anymore, the same goes for the steward. Is this a bug or an intentional feature or does it have something to do with my character becoming a Thane? I tried waiting for some days but still no work available.

Thanks.

EDIT: Okay, I tested it again by waiting even more and now it's as it used to be, Proventus has work for me again. But I really had to wait a lot of days for bounty quests to become available again.

This thread can be deleted, thanks. smile.gif
Acadian
So glad you got it sorted out and thanks for sharing what you learned.

I'll close this thread now, but leave it on the board just in case someone else can benefit from your experience with the bounty quests. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.