Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Bethesda games have you played?
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General Discussion
mirocu
I have played

Oblivion
Morrowind
Fallout 3
Arena

and that is also the order in which I approached them. No surprises on my end smile.gif

I do plan to play Daggerfall at some point but I canīt say when.
treydog
Daggerfall- when it originally came out and also later, via DOSBox

Morrowind and all add-ons, completed all

Oblivion and all add-ons except Shivering Isles

Skyrim, with Dawnguard. Not yet started Dragonborn, nor finished original main quest.

Arena- just enough to know it is not for me.
hazmick
Morrowind, all add-ons. A couple of hundred hours in and I've never finished the main quest or any DLCs, though I've managed to get quite a ways through most things. It's such a big game!

Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3. All add-ons. Finished everything.

Fallout New Vegas, got the science mountain and tribal add-ons (I forget the names) and finished everything. Need to go back and get the other add-ons sometime though.

Fallout 4 - [ongoing]
Acadian
Just Oblivion and Skyrim.

My only gaming interest is medieval fantasy RPG - so the Fallout series does not interest me. And I confess I'm too spoiled by the graphics of Oblivion and Skyrim to ever consider older games.

SubRosa
A little bit of Daggerfall.

A lot of Morrowind and the Bloodmoon expansion.

All of Oblivion.

All of Skyrim.

All of Fallout 3.
Decrepit
Arena . . . bought and played to completion when it was new and shiny. I still have the original retail box and its innards, as well as the copy included with the Anthology. It's the TES title I have the least interest in replaying.

Daggerfall . . . bought and first played at release. I still have the original retail box and its innards, as well as the copy included with the Anthology. My preference is neither of those but instead the downloadable Daggerfall Setup, which includes official patches, unofficial patches, other third party fixes, additional content, and built-in pre-configured DOSbox. Daggerfall is my second favorite TES title, modded Oblivion being first. I have an ongoing active play-through of Daggerfall.

Morrowind . . . bought and played at release. Bucking common wisdom, I prefer modded Oblivion and Daggerfall. To be fair, I played the game before its expansions were available, and didn't mod it beyond two player home mods. I now own the expansions thanks to the Anthology. No current play-through. I envision a heavily modded play-through down the pike.

Oblivion . . . bought in 2009 when PC GOTY hit $20US and played from then until now. I'm on my second play-through. The first was relatively short at only 920ish hours. My current play-through is a bit over 2K hours. When modded, my favorite TES title.

Skyrim . . . bought and played, lightly modded, in 2012, pre DLC. (I now own the DLCs thanks to the Anthology.) No current play-through.

I've no interest in the Fallout line, other than occasionally watching LP episodes at YouTube.
mirocu
Interesting to know more exactly what youīve played, guys. Thanks for telling us smile.gif

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 11 2015, 11:07 PM) *

Just Oblivion and Skyrim.

My only gaming interest is medieval fantasy RPG - so the Fallout series does not interest me. And I confess I'm too spoiled by the graphics of Oblivion and Skyrim to ever consider older games.

Iīm telling you, Acadian. Arena has a crapload of atmosphere.. wink.gif

But yeah, it does have an 8-bit look to it laugh.gif

QUOTE(Decrepit @ Dec 12 2015, 12:58 AM) *

I've no interest in the Fallout line, other than occasionally watching LP episodes at YouTube.

Thatīs what made me get Fallout 3. I was watching my favourite letīs player play it and I got hooked smile.gif

So cool you still have the Arena and Daggerfall retail boxes!! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.