Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Commonwealth Gallery!
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fallout Games Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
Lopov
Better jet set than jet lag.

Did Persephone found a butchery? wink.gif

Looks like Voldemort enlisted. laugh.gif

Nuka Cola is even more cold with Frost Killer so close.
Acadian
Oh, Frostbite is a perfect name for Frostie’s primary weapon!

Nothing faint about that smile! wink.gif

Serious is a wonderful shot.

Uh oh, who or what is that rising out of the loch?

Hee! Chilling her own nuka cola!
SubRosa
Lopov: Persephone would bury the dead if the game allowed. Loviatar, OTOH, is a messy eater. She leaves plenty of pieces laying around.

That ghoul is Edward Deegan. He's actually a really cool guy. He's one of my favorite NPCs in F4.

Acadian: I usually don't name my character's weapons. Except to call them Hecate's Rifle or Hecate's Pistol. That way it helps me tell them from other weapons they might pick up while looting. But sometimes a good name just jumps out at me. Like Persephone's sword Malediction.

That weird shape in the lake had me scratching my head for a while. In the end it turned out to be a Mirelurk Hunter

Killer Frost is always chillin'... wink.gif

Flyin' High Again

Killer Frost teams up with Ada the Assaultron

In action

Iron Women

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's Ada?
Acadian
Ada looks cool! No, scratch that - our girl KF is cool. Ada looks neat - and powerful! Love her shoes - well they suit her well anyway. Also love the semi-dark pic with KF's lavender eyes glowing and her sunnies perched up on her head. Ada can fly?
Renee
Going back a couple batches, I really like "Smile" a lot. She looks like she's delivering one of those Schwarzenegger-style one-liners in this pic. "I'll be back," or Stick Around.

I really love her armor, it's like color-coordinated to her skin tone and hair. Flying around must be really fun too.
Lopov
The first pic looks like a remastered version of the Capital Wasteland.

Ada looks tough - is there a machine gun / minigun in her right hand?

No, judging from the 3rd pic is some kind of energy-based multi-beam gun. The weapon in her left hand looks like a machete.

Frost Killer is in the Wolftenstein 3D boss costume again. wink.gif

Ada can walk on the invisible path just like Indiana Jones in some movie.
SubRosa
Acadian: Killer Frost is definitely a Tall Cool One

Ada can fly with her jetpack. But it is more like super jumping, and uses action points to do. It is very helpful for getting around though, and tackling locations from a different (vertical) angle.

Renee: "Let off the steam Bennett!"

Her armor is color coordinated. My characters would never wear just any old thing after all! Everything has to fit their persona.

Lopov: Ada has a gatling laser in her right hand. In the early pics she had a cryo gun. But I swapped that out with a stealth blade (the big sword).

Ada is the penitent robot.

Bouyed up

Sea Monster

Aye Aye First Mate

That first step is a doozy
Lopov
Frost killer in the Sea of Ghosts.

Great pose on the buoy.

Looks like many sea vehicles to explore, both above and under the water.

First Glowing Mate Feral.

Be careful, Frost Killer.
Acadian
What a great action shot 'Bouyed Up' is! I must say that I really look KF's look - hair, eyes, coloring. I'm also glad you chose that primary outfit for her from back when you were trying to decide - it works wonderfully for her.
Renee
Whoa, how did she get on top of the sea monster?

That final pic ... I thought I had finally conquered my fear of heights in videogames when Bjorn jumped off the bridge between Valtheim Towers, but then I see your toon way above the city... :
Acadian
Nice pix, Cain! Jane looks great! smile.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
Lol, its refreshing seeing the Settlers at Tenpines still living.
SubRosa
Lopov: A jetpack would be so nice to have in Skyrim. Or in any of the other Beth games. It spoils you.

Beth took some of the Oblivion and Skyrim criticism about not having much underwater to heart. There is a ton of wrecks and stuff under the ocean and rivers. There is not a lot of loot, but there is some. But you still cannot fight underwater. sad.gif

Acadian: Frost jetted from bouy to bouy to reach the 'sea monster'. Otherwise she would have had to swim.

Renee: Jetpack, remember dear? Fallout 4 is a much more vertical game than any of the other Beth games. Even Morrowind, where they had a Leviatate spell.

One of the nice things about F4 is that there is a perk that completely negates falling damage (at least if you use the mods I do). So does wearing Power Armor. So you can make insane super hero jumps, like Selene.

Cain: Looks like Jangles is the center of attention.

I think that is the best dressed settler I have ever seen! laugh.gif I hope Jane didn't kill her for the outfit!

Bedford Station looks nice when you cannot see the zombies.

The tennis visor goes perfect with her vault suit. The pistol looks about the same size as a car though! ohmy.gif
Lopov
Jane looks good, smart and ready to fight.
Renee
Y'all make some really good-looking characters in Fallout 4. hehe.gif If I ever get this game the guy/gal I'm going to roll is going to

SubRosa: Yes, I think I'd want that falling perk. That'll take care of my acrophobia. I hope.
Elisabeth Hollow
Is it acceptable to be in love with my own character?
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Dec 4 2017, 08:42 PM) *

You’ll find the affair a bit one sided. Khajiit knows!
Elisabeth Hollow
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 4 2017, 09:24 PM) *

whoa, mama!
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Dec 4 2017, 09:48 PM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 4 2017, 09:24 PM) *

whoa, mama!

Well, unfortunately that pic is just a disguise. She normally looks like this, and this one is positive she can’t smell very nice, lol. But she has a really good heart underneath all that Raider. Somewhere.
Acadian
SubRosa - Welcome back to the badlands to Hecate! Big gurl gun instead of bow but still a ranged sneakster.

Liz and Khajiit - When characters look as nice your two, the answer to Liz's question is yes, methinks.
Kane
All hail the redhead brigade!

Elizabeth
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 5 2017, 07:33 AM) *

SubRosa - Welcome back to the badlands to Hecate! Big gurl gun instead of bow but still a ranged sneakster.

Liz and Khajiit - When characters look as nice your two, the answer to Liz's question is yes, methinks.

And let us not forget Buffy!

QUOTE(Cain @ Dec 5 2017, 08:03 AM) *

Elizabeth

Woohoo!!
Acadian
Khajiit, aww, thanks!

Cain - another lovely freckled red head!
SubRosa
QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Dec 4 2017, 09:42 PM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 4 2017, 10:24 PM) *

QUOTE(Cain @ Dec 5 2017, 09:03 AM) *

Elizabeth

All hail the Red Army! laugh.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
So apparently we are fans of red heads around here! laugh.gif
Acadian
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 5 2017, 05:26 PM) *

As long as we all remember that blondes have more fun. wink.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 5 2017, 08:13 PM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 5 2017, 05:26 PM) *

As long as we all remember that blondes have more fun. wink.gif

But of course wink.gif
Kane
Brunettes seem to have been forgotten. laugh.gif

Just to fill the void...Remy.
Acadian
Nice! Jet freckles and Hecate glasses and her own lovely brunette look!
SubRosa
Acadian: Hecate was worried she might get too soft from the easy living in Skyrim.

These opened up a lot easier with magic

Heavy metal

Hecate is red hot

At least in the Wasteland, Deathclaws don't fly

Burnin' For You

Happycate
Renee
Aww, her poor head gets so tiny in that power armor! Nice to have that close-up at the end.

I love those red brick buildings in a couple of the latter pictures. They look as though they've survived the way without serious consequences.
Acadian
Heh, using a six shooter instead of a lockpick?

She looks so funny dwarfed inside that power ranger armor.

Uh oh, gotta work on that barrel temperature discipline.

Wingless dragon!

Aww, more than a faint smile from Hecate. wink.gif
SubRosa
Renee: The power armor does make people look dwarfish inside of it.

I like the really old, decrepit-looking bricks you see in some of the really old places, like the tunnels under Old North Church. They remind me of the ancient brickwork under the Imperial City in Oblivion, where you meet the Emperor in the opening tutorial.

Acadian: In the end, the lockpick worked much better than the Beretta.

Those minigun barrels heat up awful quick. Hecate will stick to her sniper rifles instead. One shot is what she prefers.

Exit

Fortress Sanctuary

On the battlement

On Walden Pond

Morning light

A 200 year old bank robbery
Acadian
Wow, is that Hecate's digs? The place you were complaining about inside the perimeter spawns of baddies?

Morning light is a wonderful shot. Is Hecate earning extra caps by selling add space on her armor? tongue.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: That super fortress is indeed Hecate's humble home. She is still working on filling up the wall with heavy machine guns. She only has about 30 or so. I think 50 will do it.

Hecate could be a driver for Nukcar... wink.gif

Rolling by the record machine

Twilightcate

Shoot down

Shutting down the reactor

Sundown

Acadian
Love the nostalgia in the juke box shot!

Heh, I was somehow reminded of the Ant Agonizer in the Shoot Down pic.

Glad to see Hecate still renting out ad space on her armor. I imagine to post an add on her bewb plates costs extra? tongue.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: The Juke Box always makes me think of this song (they are an old local band that never quite made it nationwide)

I wish there was an AntAgonizer outfit, I would so love to play Anty in Fallout 4.

Well, 'endcaps' are prime product placement!

Something is bugging Hecate

Swatted

Close up

Too close for comfort (that is a nuke in the mutie's hand)

Incoming molotov cocktail

Shot out of the sky (with VATS)
Acadian
More nice shots! 'Close Up' really showcases what a wonderful job you did with Hecate's face. happy.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
Man, Khajiit really hates those Mutie Suiciders, and that screenie illustrates why. Nice pics!
Kane
I love trying to detonate them from afar and take out as many others as possible.
Renee
Random question, but in roleplay terms, is Hecate near or far-sighted? Or does she just wear glasses to look studious? Or some other reason?

And what is that in Swatted? Looks like a dragon fly, literally a dragon which flies.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Renee @ Dec 19 2017, 04:47 PM) *

And what is that in Swatted? Looks like a dragon fly, literally a dragon which flies.

It’s a Stingwing!
SubRosa
Acadian: It took a long time, mods, and lot of work to get Hecate looking so good. Vanilla F4 is a tough game to make good faces in.

TheCheshireKhajiit: Those suiciders really upped the tension when fighting super mutants. The regular ones you can still kill like normal. But those suiciders can really ruin your day!

Cain: It is great nuking them from a distance!

Renee: A near-sighted sniper would not make a lot of sense. So I figure Hecate is Far-Sighted, and uses the glasses for reading and seeing things well up close.

It is a like a mutant dragonfly. As Khajiit linked, it is close. There are also Bloodbugs - giant mutant mosquitoes.

Hecate captured a bottle of water

Back in a vault

Here comes trouble

Here comes 7.62x51

No more trouble
Acadian
Is Hecate somehow pulling that can of emergency drinking water to her?

Well at least 'Trouble' isn't wielding a fire hydrant. Nevertheless, he's no match for '7.62x51'. I just hope Hecate stepped well clear to the side as he fell. tongue.gif
Elisabeth Hollow
Relaxing on a mysterious tropical island
Acadian
A wonderful shot of Jet! And the background looks pretty neat too. smile.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Dec 20 2017, 09:02 PM) *

Where is this location?
Winter Wolf
Sweet home base at Sanctuary you have there, SubRosa. How many hours did it take to build up that settlement with walls and fortification like that?

@CKhajiit- looks like a bit of Far Harbor to me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.