Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SkinWalker Ranch..
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General Discussion
Aki
Click

Interesting little thing i found.

Cool, and since i read it in the dark, it was rather spooky at the time.

Weird....

Living in such a place would give me the willies...

Unkillable wolves that disapear, mammoth dogs. Disembodied voices. Missing pets, mutilated cattle...

*shudder*

:paperbag2:

And, and for those who don't know a Skinwalker is basically the Native American version of a Were-creature.

tongue.gif
Fuzzy Knight
Heard about that... this is interresting Aki :goodjob:
Wolfie
cool. Sounds like a fun place to live biggrin.gif
Aki
[quote=LoneWolf]cool. Sounds like a fun place to live biggrin.gif[/quote]

I'd like to visit. But not live there.

The first sign of Skinwalkers, i'm snapping some pohtos and running like hell. laugh.gif
Red
Hairy humanoids? Skinwalkers? Mutilated cows? Sounds like someone hit the bottle too hard.
Aki
[quote=Red]Hairy humanoids? Skinwalkers? Mutilated cows? Sounds like someone hit the bottle too hard.[/quote]

Hit the bottle too hard?

Yes, drunkeness can explain missing pets and multilated cattle. tongue.gif

OR Wolves that get shot with a big gun and lose only a small chunk of flesh, leave tracks that end mysteriously, and the chunk of flesh is rotted and rancid by the time one gets back from tracking... wink.gif
Red
What I meant was it was all probably a lie made by some drunk farmer.
Channler
I tend to agree with mister Red here... Hmm us americans love our drink so that could be the cause of this strange thing
Aki
[quote=Red]What I meant was it was all probably a lie made by some drunk farmer.[/quote]

Of course, its always the drunk farmer excuse. tongue.gif

I don't see a reason why they'd lie, or why they saw so much. Unless the whole family was smashed 24-7, i find it a bit hard to believe they totally made it up. Theres no reason to lie, as they obviously didn't do it for attention (Hell, their real name wasn't in the article), so what else?
Red
Yeah, but it's probably just some urban legend made by some drunk. No where in the article is there any proof of it's existence.
Channler
Ok Fuzzy and Aki... You come up with some money and we will all go to this ranch and find us a skinwalker... Mmm

I'm bringin my lightsaber just in case :shocked:
Red
I'll bring some swords. Oh, did I ever say any thing about that? I am a collecter of daggers, axes, swords and short swords and damn proud of it!
darkcootie
[quote=Channler]I tend to agree with mister Red here... Hmm us americans love our drink so that could be the cause of this strange thing[/quote]Dont forget me I am interested. But if we meet up with one I am going to scream and run like a pansy
Channler
[quote=Red]I'll bring some swords. Oh, did I ever say any thing about that? I am a collecter of daggers, axes, swords and short swords and damn proud of it![/quote]

Ok you bring the swords... *Looks over his back* But Im bringin the guns

Yea, we can use you Darkcootie for cannon fodder when we are trying to run away
Wolfie
I wanna come too!
Dantrag
I'm bringing a silver fork....
Megil Tel-Zeke
I'll bring spaghetti.
BobV
I'll bring my toothbrush.
Wolfie
.........I'll bring my bokkan............
BobV
I hope that is a silvered bokkan.
Wolfie
no, but i'll smack stuff really hard with it biggrin.gif
BobV
Hrm...

*coats his toothbrush with silver and sprinkles it with holy water*
Wolfie
Maybe i could glue some crucifixes to it........
Megil Tel-Zeke
mayb i'll throw in a meatball or two... and some sauce.. but i don't know if we'd need the sauce
Channler
...ok....

Who thinks the UFO stearotype is real?
Chumbaniya
[quote=Channler]...ok....

Who thinks the UFO stearotype is real?[/quote]

No-one with any sense. If there were aliens, they wouldn't look like little green men, and they wouldn't drive snazzy, circular versions of our own spacecraft.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.