Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What will become of us?
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General Discussion
Warsgoth
What will happen to this site after Oblivion comes out? Will there still be posters?
Darkwing
Everything will still exist, except the name will change to better suit the situation smile.gif
General Edor Crespin
See, stargel? Isn't that much easier than saying "we have contingency plans"? tongue.gif

(I asked him the same question a few days ago in IRC)
Sinder Velvin
QUOTE(Warsgoth)
Will there still be posters?

No. I will scare them so much that they will not return here.
Alexander
QUOTE(General Edor Crespin)
See, stargel? Isn't that much easier than saying \"we have contingency plans\"? tongue.gif

(I asked him the same question a few days ago in IRC)

yes well as we all know, star has a tendancy to averdramatize things a bit tongue.gif
milanius
QUOTE(Warsgoth)
What will happen to this site after Oblivion comes out? Will there still be posters?

We`ll all be recruited into Imperial Infantry Corps by gen. Stargelman and after a brief seven days of crash-course training we`ll all receive our standard issue DWSM-14 Shock Rifles... after that, Nine only knows who`s going to return from the war with Daedra.... :eek:
Anghardel
well I know that I'll stick around even still smile.gif. The site name can just change, or a new site can be created, if necessary. I understand there are several sites in the works for Oblivion in the way they were for Morrowind; I've seen the OblivionSummit webpage myself, from the people working on it, and there are others. The sites waiting for the game will just become the sites supporting the game smile.gif

Ang
Soulseeker3.0
[quote=milanius][quote=Warsgoth]What will happen to this site after Oblivion comes out? Will there still be posters?[/quote]
We`ll all be recruited into Imperial Infantry Corps by gen. Stargelman and after a brief seven days of crash-course training we`ll all receive our standard issue DWSM-14 Shock Rifles... after that, Nine only knows who`s going to return from the war with Daedra.... :eek:[/quote]yay!!!!!!!!!! when can i get drafted? smile.gif
General Edor Crespin
But Oblivion Summit isn't replacing MW Summit...
Oozae
[quote=General Edor Crespin]But Oblivion Summit isn't replacing MW Summit...[/quote]They could change it to elderscrolls Summit, but I doubt it. There will probably be MWSummit and OBSummit, nothing to worry about [img]http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/ups/dvx_rune/smooch.gif[/img]
Cloaksheed
It may turn into 'Life After Oblivion'
stargelman
[quote=Oozae][quote=General Edor Crespin]But Oblivion Summit isn't replacing MW Summit...[/quote]They could change it to elderscrolls Summit, but I doubt it. There will probably be MWSummit and OBSummit, nothing to worry about [img]http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/ups/dvx_rune/smooch.gif[/img][/quote]
The guys are hard at work to get Oblivion Summit up & running smile.gif
Xan
Well, I do hope that this site will exist until TES9 or whatever. We have TIL for lore but we don't have a good site for fans arts. In the past we have The Essential Site, but today there is no website that hosts fans arts. I found that the arts that can be found in this website are A+ quality. Keep it up!
:goodjob:
Warsgoth
Elder Scrolls VI!?!

Maybe it'll go all the way to The Elder Scrolls MMXVI... :shocked:
Fuzzy Knight
Will be renamed to www.notwaiting4oblivionanymorebutmaybetes5.com
darkcootie
[quote=Fuzzy Knights]Will be renamed to www.notwaiting4oblivionanymorebutmaybetes5.com[/quote]thats a good site name right there
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.