Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Mystery Unleashed Playground 24
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Role-playing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
minque
Starting a new one......

Here is the Last one!
Megil Tel-Zeke
As Megil watched the mental battle between Niran and Serene, he felt another entity enter the arena. He was rather curious now. He saw the transition in Niran's attitude and the smile of malice in his face. He saw the fireball forming. His heart beat speeding up megil quickly cast called forth a spell and began to absorb the energy of the fireball into himself.

after he absorbed the spell he also began to penetrate Nirans mind, sending a quick "Let me help" to serene
gamer10
Niran nearly went crazy

Stop it! Stop it! Leave me alone!
he told the three invading voices, Megil, Serene and an unknown person.

He struggled to his feet.

"Stop now Serene, I beg of you!"

(OOC: I'm going to make it sound as if you were mentally torturing him. biggrin.gif tongue.gif )
Dantrag
Sel saw the commmotion before Celia could answer.

despite his desire to stay away from Niran, he rushed over there to see what was going on - he knew.

"Back away." Sel said. "He's possessed again."
minque
NOOOO, Serene was whining......there was someone else... some incredible power trying to take over......in a shadow she heard Sel saying that they should back off...that Niran was possessed.....oh if just Megil would press harder....

Aaaarghhhhh.....
Megil Tel-Zeke
He probed deeper into Nirans mind. He was then thrown out by a very powerful entity. He knew right away it was a divine. Megil new he didn't have the prowess to fight him, so he backed off for a second and sent Serene another message.

I know Azura can possess you, Let us both call her and ask for aid in this mental battle. We cannot fight this divine unless we ahve the help of another.

With that he began to call for Azura's aid.
gamer10
Niran's voice grew very commanding and he stood up straight as if he wasn't feeling any pain whatsoever,

"You incompetent mortals, leave this one be. Or you shall face my wrath." Niran dashed froward and dove at Megil, pushing him down and hitting him on the head, to knock him out.

(OOC: Guys, just face it. You can't beat one of the divines. tongue.gif )
minque
Serene worked together with Megil in calling for Azura.....she felt the strong powers of the goddess fill her and rised up facing Niran who now stood upright also possessed... She saw him knock Megil down and a flaming rage rose in her

"Stupid little mortal" she said in a deep metallic voice, you think you are filled with divinity.....but thou shall listen carefully:

I. Azura will slay you to the ground if you do not obey these two servants of mine....

Serene stretched out her hand touching Niran....a purple lightning emerged from her and Niran fell to the ground...

OOC: which god is he possessed by??
BobV
As Anthanes was part-way through the ashlands, he spotted a yurt erected near the coast, a small but durable boat resting nearby. Three dangerous looking ashlanders -outcasts obviously- were guarding it all. Nocking back one of his pitchblack arrows, Anthanes shot at the nearest Ashlander. The arrow went through the man's head, and as the ashlander fell down the remaining two reached for chitin axes as Anthanes stepped out of the shadows, drawing his longsword.

"Surrender or die." , Anthanes said. He only got a sneer from the Ashlanders in response as they jumped him. Anthanes rammed the sword through the first Ashlander's throat, dodging the second ashlander's axe blow.

"Again, surrender or die." , Anthanes said.

"This is the end of you, s'wit!" , the Ashlander replied. Anthanes pierced the man's groin with his sword in response, and swiftly ran the Ashlander through the heart before he could react.

"Fools." , Anthanes said moving to the boat. He hadn't reached the boat before an angry ashlander came out of the yurt bearing an axe made of volcanic glass.

"Yakim! Kauruk! Penibaal! All dead! You'll pay, n'wah!" , the Ashlander leader screamed as he lunged for Anthanes, axe held high. Anthanes dropped himself into a defensive stance. Finally. A worthy opponent.
gamer10
(OOC: Stendarr.)

Niran rose from the ground and grabbed Serene by the throat, this Azura seemed weak. She had managed to knock him down in surprise, but he would rid her of this body she was possessing.

"If you do not leave, this woman will die! Do as I say, Azura!"
Dantrag
Sel stood, shocked. Why would a god care if Serene helped Niran?

"What the hell is happening?" he asked no one in particular when he saw Megil fall.

He quickly bent down and dragged Megil out of immediate danger.
Aki
Fenrir just sat there, watching. "This is what you get for messing with people's minds. Its just not polite, nor nice. A man's mind is his own," the Nord said, nonchantly sipping a jug of Greef while the Ashlanders of the camp gazed on in Awe, the Nord looked unamazed.

When Azura manifested herself in Niran he chuckled. "Always the violence azura, or maybe you'll blast him ash grey like the Dunmer? A fine example of Daedric dictator ship. Forcing a man to let people mess with his mind."
Megil Tel-Zeke
Megi felt Azura's presence, then he felt his body falling and his mind left Niran's head and megil snapped out of his stupor, but it was too late. His head hit the rock and his mind went black.

OOC: sorry dantrag didn't see your post will edit.
minque
OOC: Good! Let Serene be severely hurt for a change! So she can be lying in a tent swaying between life and death..while iīm off to bed! then letīs see tomorrow if she managed to survive

IC:

Serene felt the air diminish as Niranīheld her by the throat......Azura didnīt leave her voice thundered through her head...the world started spinning.....black and red shadows whirled before her...her conscience faded away.......away...until the total darkness overwhelmed her and she fell lifeless to the ground......

she was not breathing anymore...so her face turned more and more bluish.....she was dying!
gamer10
Stendarr let go (that's right) "Good, you should die soon. No more interference from you, I gave you a chance." Then the power of Stendarr left Niran, and he fell backwards, still concious.

And noticed Serene.

He struggled over to her
"Damn it, what did I do?" he asked, putting his hand on her arm and shaking her.
Dantrag
QUOTE(Aki @ Jul 14 2005, 07:31 PM)
Fenrir just sat there, watching. "This is what you get for messing with people's minds. Its just not polite, nor nice. A man's mind is his own," the Nord said, nonchantly sipping a jug of Greef while the Ashlanders of the camp gazed on in Awe, the Nord looked unamazed.

When Azura manifested herself in Niran he chuckled. "Always the violence azura, or maybe you'll blast him ash grey like the Dunmer? A fine example of Daedric dictator ship. Forcing a man to let people mess with his mind."

Sel looked over at Fenris.

"Would you get off your boat and help me do something? Like stop anyone from dying?" he asked angrily.

then he saw Serene falling. "Damn you, Stendarr." he spat at Niran, not knowing he had returned to normal. "Some god of mercy you are, killing her like that."

Then he was utterly confused at Stendarr's reaction...
BobV
Anthanes jumped up as the Ashlander gave a mighty axe swing to the Half-Dunmer's legs. He responded by slicing at the Ashlander's arm, but the Ashlander sidestepped and cut deep into the half-dunmer's shoulder with his axe. Anthanes staggered back, and raised his longsword just in time to block the next attack from the Ashlander. Anthanes gave a rapid strike to the hand in which the Dunmer had his axe, and cut very deeply into it, removing the hand from the body. Screaming, the Dunmer dropped the axe. Anthanes picked up the axe and stepped into the boat, and began sailing. Ald Daedroth was quite far away, and he wasn't a very good sailor, so he moved fastly, hoping to get there in one piece.
ShogunSniper
ooc: this post shouldn't interfere

Osano saw what was going on, although he didn't completely understand it. While everyone was distracted he moved to behind one of the far yurts. He figured he may have to intervene if a fight broke out. Arcyakt wanted these people alive.
gamer10
Niran turned, his eyes wide "Killing her? I didn't do anything to her - I wouldn't!" Niran had no idea in hell who Stendarr was "Who is Stendarr?!"

(OOC: tongue.gif )
Dantrag
"So you're back." he said. He wasn't sure which was worse - Niran or Stendarr.

"You were possessed by the self-proclaimed god of mercy." he said, going to Serene. "Want to help me get her to a yurt?" he yelled at Niran.

Mage

Arcyakt teleported himself to where he had sensed Azura and Stendarr - together!

He was invisible, so he was unnoticed by the others.

"Damn." he thought. "I missed it."
gamer10
Niran stood up, still recovering from his self inflicted injury, but Serene was in a much worst state.

He picked her up, grimacing in pain.

"Lead the way!"
Aki
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jul 14 2005, 07:35 PM)
Sel looked over at Fenris.

"Would you get off your boat and help me do something? Like stop anyone from dying?" he asked angrily.

then he saw Serene falling. "Damn you, Stendarr." he spat at Niran, not knowing he had returned to normal. "Some god of mercy you are, killing her like that."

Then he was utterly confused at Stendarr's reaction...

"She did try to mess with Niran's mind, in his defense," Fenris said, standing. He looked at Niran. "The god of Mercy Boy! Damnit, don't they teach you Imperials anything in them damn schools?" He said before looking to Serene. "Uh, she's not breathing....and i know healing spells and potions do not work against lack of air...she's like...gonna need CPR..."
gamer10
"Are you serious," Niran asked Fenris.
Dantrag
"there." Sel said, pointing to a yurt and opening the door so Niran could get in with Serene.

OOC: yes, everyone knows what CPR is in TES...(sarcasm)
gamer10
Niran lay her down, CPR?

What the hell was that?

"What do I do next?"
MerGirl
(OOC: Do they even know how to use CPR, let alone know what it is?)

Celia ran towards the yurt where Niran had laid Serene, and nearly cried. Whatever did Niran do to Serene? What could Celia herself do to help? She tried hastily inspecting Serene for any injuries, but there were practically none.

"Oh, my goodness!" She pumped Serene's stomach lightly, tear streaking her cheeks. "Please breathe, Serene! Say something!"
Aki
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jul 14 2005, 07:52 PM)
"there." Sel said, pointing to a yurt and opening the door so Niran could get in with Serene.

OOC: yes, everyone knows what CPR is in TES...(sarcasm)

OOC: Got a better idea what to call it? tongue.gif
ShogunSniper
He senced Arcyakt's presence. Osano was no mage, but he had been around Arcyakt before and felt his power. Arcyakt? he thought You here?

OOC: CPR? isnt that a little to modern? tongue.gif
Megil Tel-Zeke
Megil came to shortly after, only to find Niran back to his old self and Serene collapsed on the ground. He followed Sel, Niran, and Fenris to the yurt. When they noticed Serene wasn't breathing Megil began to get worried. No healing spell could fix this.

"Her mind might have been spliced from her body while she was possessed. It is possibe that Stendarr could have forced Serene's body out of meditation while her mind was still in it, as such her mind, or soul if you please, is currently wandering Oblivion.
gamer10
Niran stepped back and looked at Celia crying . . .what had he done?

He didn't even know, though he knew one thing. The blame was going to be put on him.

He didn't even listen to them, nor watch them. He left the yurt and stood outside, hoping she didn't die.

"Damnit," he stood their with his head down
Channler
Falx readied the sword in his hand, "Any second now they'll burst throught this door.." His forhead glistened with sweat, "Heh, I'm gonna die not knowing my name, wonderful."

Sounds of screeching animals filled the air, "Wha..!?" The grumbling at the door halted, and shifted to somewhere else in the house, "Now or never!" Falx kicked the door in.

One man was nimbly dodging two werewolves in the den of the house, the man noticed Falx and called over, "Ah.." a werewolf snapped at Brutus' leg, "Help!.. HELP!"

Falx, slightly stunned be this odd encounter, woke up slightly and felt the warrior spirit lift in him. He ran at the first wolf and jabbed at its shoulder blade, striking yet not a critical blow.

The werewolf howled and turned its attention to Falx. With a swipe that would cleave a mans head off, the creature lunged at the new assailant. Thrashing and gnawing its way inside of Falx's guard, it almost scored a hit on his chest. Falx sliced at its paws as it reached out, hoping more so to cause it to rear back rather then doing much harm.

The Knight grabbed a lit lamp, that lay on the table and started swinging it manically (SP) at the wolf, preoccuping it and letting a few choice sword swings land on their intended targets. The werewolf howled a bit, and then back off, its buddy, who was attacking the young man, had numerous arrows sticking out of its hide.

The two circled each other, and in a quick second both werewolves darted out the door...

Brutus looked over at Falx, "Hail unknown one, seems that you put up quite a fight"
Falx stared at his eyes, "Uh, yea, well what fun. Did you get bit? Scratched? Anything of the sort?"
The boy felt over his acheing body and then shook his head from side to side.
"Good" Falx said as he sat on one of the ripped up seats, "The names... err.. Traveler will suffice, you see I.."
"Yes, the whole town knows, you can't remeber your name!" The boy said in a almost cheery mood, "Brutus, nice to meet you, traveller"

Dantrag
OOC: this shouldn't conflict...

Mage

Yes...I came to view the showdown between the gods, but alas, I was too late. he replied to Osano telepathically. The army is coming along nicely. he continued, changing the subject. Only a few more ruins to visit...and I found something rather interesting in Ald Daedroth as well.

Arcyakt moved out of the way so nobody would inadvertently run into him.

I'm going back...you continue your task. he said before going back to Ald daedroth to examine the artifact he found a little more.

minque
Serene was watching her body lying deeply unconscious in the yurt....she could actually see herself lying there and it was a strange feeling, she saw the ones she had come to love as her own family standing, sitting beside her lifeless body .....then she saw another figure walking away.....Niran? the boy was apparently in some dispair and also he was scared.....

She swayed over the bunch of people trying to contact them......they had to put her on her side so she would get some air in her damaged throat......

"Celia...she tried to telepathically contact the girl, put me on my side...otherwise Iīll die and my lost soul will never find itīs way back to my body!

Now she could only hope for Celia to have gotten her message

OOC: Iīm off now! good night ....and please donīt let her die! tongue.gif
BobV
Anthanes continued maneuvering the small craft between the many rocky islands of the Sheogorad region for some time, keeping a watchful eye out.

[OOC: I'm logging too. At next post, which'll be at some more civil time, Anthanes will set foot on Ald Daedroth...Don't make too much happen there without me (I got a head start!) ]
Channler
"Bloody hell!" Falx was furious, "Leave! I just got here!" He paced around a bit infront of the congregation, "You know what! I'm gonna leave, and you all will be known as the town of..." He thought for a bit, "..uh inhostibility!"

The elder didn't look moved, after all, what would a raging lunatic who couldn't remeber his name do to a town reputation?
"Reguardless, you've cause nothing but harm to out town. In fact you almost had my son killed! What would you of done then?!"

"The boy came and helped me! I never asked!" Falx walked over to the old couple that had granted him shelter, "Thank you so much for your kindness, I shall never forget it... even if I can't remeber anything else" he looked down at the ground, "I feel so.. " Confuzzled!? Why does that sound so familiar? "...Confused" Falx felt his head, "I must be sick too.."

He turned to the village elder, well then, if your going to just cast me out like this at least give me some food and a horse. It looks of snow, and snow is cold, so maybe some warmer clothes?" The elder looked fed up with Falx's prescence,
"I'll see to it myself, whatever will help us rid you of our town will go to your cause"
Falx turned around and mumbled under his breath, "Maybe I ought to rid you..."
Megil Tel-Zeke
Megil was uncertain of his theory, besides if he was right there was no chance of saving serene.

He examined Serene for some sign as to what was wrong with her, but apart from the red outline of Niran's hand around her neck, he could see nothing wrong with Serene. Confused he simply stepped back and watched the horrible scene, expecting the worst.
MerGirl
Celia blinked. She thought she could faintly hear some vague warning popping into her head unexpectedly. Sniffling, she blurted aloud, "I think we may have to put Serene onto her side, so she could breathe..." She blinked again and glanced at Megil.
gamer10
Outside Niran broke down, for the first time since joining the group he cried, then suddenly-

He grabbed hold of Sel forcefully but not angrily, his face one of insanity.

"See this is all I can cause, anguish."

Someone kill me
Dantrag
"Get a hold of yourself." Sel said. "we all know it was Stendarr, not you."

Megil Tel-Zeke
Megil looked at Celia.

Hmm could work

He then walked by Serene and lifted her up to lay her on her side. when he did he could feel air as it filled Serene's lungs.

"It worked. Niran must of crushed her throat. Do you think you would be able to heal such an injury," he asked Celia.
gamer10
QUOTE(Megil Tel-Zeke @ Jul 14 2005, 07:19 PM)
"It worked.  Niran must of crushed her throat.  Do you think you would be able to heal such an injury," he asked Celia.

(OOC: Megil thinks it was Niran ohmy.gif Well, let's see how it all works out, it's okay if some of you think that. blink.gif )

Niran let go of Sel and stood there.

"No, if I killed her -" he shook his head, looking down. Then suddenly he kicked a post and yelled out.

"Damn this world!"
MerGirl
Celia bit her lip, looking dismayed. "I'm not sure... I'm only a healer-in-training..." She hovered over Serene's body, looking closely at the red welt on Serene's neck.

Gingerly, she reached a gentle hand onto the nast red spot, hoping her healing powers could at least soothe the swelling. A warm glow emitted from her hand, spreading onto Serene's neck, seeping into the bruised spot. Celia wiped sweat from her brow as she concentrated on helping her friend become more comfortable.
Dantrag
"Niran, calm down, please. Listen." he said, pointing inside the yurt. "She's breathing again, and they're healing her throat - she'll be fine."
gamer10
"Calm down, after I did that. I nearly killed Serene, boy I can't wait for her reaction when she recovers. Jonacin will get ahold of me and-" Niran went back in the tent and knelt by Celia, unable to say more.
Dantrag
Sel didn't follow - he just stood outside the tent. Despite what he had told Niran, he honestly expected Serene to die.

He couldn't bear to see that, so he just stood outside. He didn't really worship any gods, maybe he would try the ashlander way.

Mother, Vysi, he prayed to his dead family silently. Help Serene...don't let her die.
MerGirl
(OOC: So sorry! Got to go. Not sure if I'll be back or not... My last volunteer day is tomorrow, so, hopefully, on Friday or Saturday, I can RP some more and perhaps have Mara posess Celia then to talk some sense into Stendarr, if gamer10 doesn't mind.)

Celia noticed Niran kneeling beside her, and she had the urge to yell at him to go away. After all, as Megil said (and from what she saw), Niran was the cause for Serene's condition. But, she decided to tell him off later, after she finished her healing...

Please, Serene! she begged in her thoughts as she continued healing. Please be all right... For all of our sakes! For mine...
gamer10
Niran watched unable to do anything, except mutter to himself.

(OOC: Sure, also Celia can yell at Niran then as well. laugh.gif Got to go too.)
Soulseeker3.0
(ooc: ya yell at me if I do anything wrong lol)

Otik woke up in his shack in Khuul wondering what to do today. He laid there pondering that question untill he got really bored and so he decided to roam the wilds.

After he washed up he paked all his gear and searched desperately for his boots.

"Damn I knew they were around here yesterday, I just got back from Ald Velothi and I tossed everything into this corner."

After a few minutes of searching he found his boots behind the barel of food and, after shaking out anything that might have taken residence, put them on and made his way outside.

When he stepped outside the sun light hit him like a Silt Strider that ate way to many bottles of Flin. Otik recoiled from the light and paused for a second or two and then made his way east.As he roamed he found a few Kagouti amd realized he was getting kind of hugery.

In a flash Otik put an arrow on his bow and loosed, put another on and loosed again. The second was in the air before the first even hit the target. A second later ther pair was down and he approched for his reward. He slashed att the meat he found with his hunting knif and soon had a fire with his meat cooking on it. AFter finishing He decided to snooze for a while. As he drifed off to sleep a single thought crossed his mind, "This is the life and I woundn't change it for the world"

(OOC:well thats my cue to go to bed myself and if anything is wrong with my post say something. cheers)
Dantrag
OOC: looks good to me. Basically, the only bad things you could do in a post are control/kill/dismember another person's character and/or post in something other than past tense. You did neither, so it's okay biggrin.gif

Wolfie
Jonacin stood silently in the back of the yurt, watching as Megil and Celia tried to heal Serene.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.