Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite Tes Character Of All
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Older Games
Pages: 1, 2
Intestinal Chaos
Personally I would choose the King of Worms, I spent alot of time in his tomb/stronghold fighting the Ancient Vampires he had as guards. And I have always had a soft spot for necromancers

He's also sort of tied with Zurin Acturis.

!!!! No my favorite character Ra'Virr!
ShogunSniper
triple post? that's rare.

Caius Casades was my friend. I was sad when he left. verysad.gif
he said he was ging to the imperial city or something didn't he?
maybe we'll see him in oblivion........

EDIT: i mean the game oblivion, not hell
Kiln
My favorite was Fargoth. *Let the rock pelting begin* no seriously though my favorite was was Orvas Dren, he just accomplished so much even though he was commona tong and all he was still cool.

Rather than making three posts you should have used the edit button, three posts in a row is considered spam...just a friendly warning.
dagoth carlos
i like salas valor, because he is the best of the ordinators
9of9
I'm torn between Morgiah and Barenziah here tongue.gif
Kell-Reevor
Any random ordinator, they're fun to pick on.
Fuzzy Knight
Dont have any favorites... Like many.. biggrin.gif
MerGirl
Ordinators! They are so funny and strict! biggrin.gif
Oh, and Telvanni guards and wizards. smile.gif They are so cute when they's angry! tongue.gif
Channler
Darius at the Gnisis garrison..

My first character went there and live there for about 3 months... he was like a brother to me... untill I went into a rage and killed him.. yea.. hmm
MerGirl
QUOTE(Channler @ Jul 27 2005, 12:25 PM)
Darius at the Gnisis garrison..

My first character went there and live there for about 3 months... he was like a brother to me... untill I went into a rage and killed him.. yea.. hmm

Riiiight. laugh.gif Wonder what had caused your, er, rage? smile.gif

Kiln
QUOTE(MerGirl @ Jul 27 2005, 05:29 PM)
Riiiight.  laugh.gif Wonder what had caused your, er, rage?  smile.gif

Probably too much booze. tongue.gif
My favorite character of all was the king in Tribunal.
vaanic~one
QUOTE(Kiln @ Jul 27 2005, 12:57 AM)
My favorite was Fargoth. *Let the rock pelting begin*  no seriously though my favorite was was Orvas Dren, he just accomplished so much even though he was commona tong and all he was still cool.

Rather than making three posts you should have used the edit button, three posts in a row is considered spam...just a friendly warning.

*starts pelting rocks, and various domestic animals too*

My most favourite of all time would have to be.......that ordinator standing at the front of the temple near the bridge to St Olms. I can't remember his name, but he is always nice to me...

I also like pretty much all the ordinators, though not as much as him. Especially now that I have VA's Indoril armour retex.

I also Like Danso Indules, I feel so sorry for her, being intimidated and having her stuff nicked by those thugs up at the ministry of justice.
i_am_the_billy
Crassius Curio it gives me lots of satisfaction to kill him
Channler
QUOTE(MerGirl @ Jul 27 2005, 12:29 PM)
Riiiight.  laugh.gif Wonder what had caused your, er, rage?  smile.gif

Actually I just got bored... I payed my bounty and I was fine biggrin.gif
tempest
Duke Vedam Dren for providing me with a full set of nice ebony armor
Intestinal Chaos
QUOTE(9of9 @ Jul 27 2005, 02:31 AM)
I'm torn between Morgiah and Barenziah here tongue.gif

Yeah, Morgiah was a big favorite too, I found it a little odd that her eyes glowed red, but the black cat was a nice touch.
Konji
I liked reading Barenziah's books. My favourite character is that woman in the lighthouse in Seyda neen. She's so considerate!
Intestinal Chaos
I have always loved Ra'Virr for buying my drugs and stolen goods biggrin.gif It's too bad I had to kill him.
Red
Umm, since I like so many, I'll just name a few.

King of worms, Caius Casades (sp? The package guy), Wayne (Fighters guild), Hul (first person in Balmora I met), The Telvanni head in Tel Vos, select Daedra, the Telvanny guards, the ordinators, Dvyath Fyr, that kid in the castle with the sword (I think that was in Battlespire, not sure though), Dram (For kickin' but and takin' names), Cyrus, The last Daedra in Battlespire, everyone of the naked Nords (sounds like a band), umm, I can't think of any more.
ED 209
The Redoran Enchanter under Skar, I sell everything i get to him, and buy thousands of scrolls, and sell them back until i am big and fat and rich.

In Morrowind....first you get the ebony....then you get the money....and then you get the women.
minque
Athyn Sarethi.....my favourite all the way.... wub.gif wub.gif
Intestinal Chaos
QUOTE(Red @ Aug 6 2005, 01:20 PM)
Umm, since I like so many, I'll just name a few.

King of worms, Caius Casades (sp? The package guy), Wayne (Fighters guild), Hul (first person in Balmora I met), The Telvanni head in Tel Vos, select Daedra, the Telvanny guards, the ordinators, Dvyath Fyr, that kid in the castle with the sword (I think that was in Battlespire, not sure though), Dram (For kickin' but and takin' names), Cyrus, The last Daedra in Battlespire, everyone of the naked Nords (sounds like a band), umm, I can't think of any more.

After I found the skooma paraphinalia and the moonsugar I lost all respect for Caius.
Zelda_Zealot
I would have to say Umbra, although he is only there so put an awesome weapon into the game. sad.gif He is still one of the best TES Characters I have ever seen, no wait, make the the best. I love talking to him with every Character I make, and putting him out of his misery.
Justinj115
me and uncle curio, good times. though all that skooma made me forget what happened, but im sure it was good times.
DoomedOne
The last of the dwemer, whatever his name was, he was just cool.
Soulseeker3.0
QUOTE(Red @ Aug 6 2005, 03:20 PM)
Hul (first person in Balmora I met)

I don't know why but I like her too. The first person you meet in Balmora, like the welcoming comittie(sp).
Wolfie
Master Aryon, from House Telvanni. My parton, who helped me rise all the way to the top of House Telvanni. And never doubted my story when i told him i was the Nerevarine.
Dark_Elf_
I'd have to say Percius Mercius, he was a very dear friend to me.
Sotrak
My favourite character? its hard to name them all but here goes a list to name a few:

Stargel (redguard in balmora, name just rocks)
Creeper
Every orc that says "There are many creatures beyond the cities...good hunting" and anything funny like that
That one redguard you fight in Tribunal, the king helseth sets up the fight
Master Aryon
Jarr'yas (sp?)guy who owns rare books
Dwarven ghost who makes you trueflame
The one village builder guy who you meet in Soltheim and is all good and stuff

man its been too long since I played morrowind, I'm forgettng all the names!
Intestinal Chaos
QUOTE(Sotrak @ Oct 25 2005, 08:00 PM)
Jarr'yas (sp?)guy who owns rare books

You mean Jobasha?
Freaky Freddy
I like the wizard (i forgot his name) in tel fyr. He got a FANTASTIC daedric armor
zetherkk
ra'virr the trader, he was the only guy i would feel safe going to to sell all my moon sugar and skooma, almost like a drug dealer, everytime i see skooma or moon sugar i think ra'virr will give me a decent price for this
jchamber
me, followed by ralen hlaalo who held all my items permanently until I was done with balmora and could get rid of all the inhabitant to make the town my own personal museum, followed by vivec who was creepy with his half and half body and had all those people worshiping him like he was great even though he sux compared to me...I wanna be like him when I grow up...but acctually be great....maybe...might take too much word...definitly just like him...
Pisces
QUOTE(Kiln @ Jul 28 2005, 08:26 AM)
Probably too much booze. tongue.gif
My favorite character of all was the king in Tribunal.

He was my favourite after I killed him for fun and found his ring.

But my favourite of all time is mistress Therana. The slave revolt was the funniest.
Darkwing
Wow not one mention of the guy on the MW boat when you first start up. Whats his name, the one with the earing, and the scar....n stuff.

Anyways, he's normally in these threads. Just can't remember his name, or where i am, or what - in fact - i'm doing.
stargelman
QUOTE(Darkwing @ Feb 10 2006, 01:09 PM)
Wow not one mention of the guy on the MW boat when you first start up. Whats his name, the one with the earing, and the scar....n stuff.

Anyways, he's normally in these threads. Just can't remember his name, or where i am, or what - in fact - i'm doing.

Jiub.

Eh. I'm surprised nobody mentioned Cyrus. He was a great guy and a true hero. But I guess too few people played that game smile.gif
jchamber
QUOTE(Darkwing @ Feb 10 2006, 07:09 AM)

his name is Jiub, you are at the computer, and you are typeing, rofl tongue.gif smile.gif
jack cloudy
Hi, everyone. I've been sneaking around this forum for a while and thought it would be a good idea to sign up.

Now that I'm finished saying that, time to get on-topic.

Favourite characters? I haven't played much yet, but here goes.

Fargoth (I love to give the ring, steal it back and then ask him about it.)
Foryn Gilnith (Just because of the boxing competition. He was good to give me a feel about NPC combat. So, thanks. And one more thing, didn't your parents teach you that fists are not the best weapon against someone with an Iron Saber? nono.gif )
Caius Cossades (You got to love a guy that takes on the role of a halfnaked drug addict while actually being the big boss of his majesty's spies in Morrowind. Now I feel like James Bond)
Darkwing
QUOTE(jchamber @ Feb 10 2006, 06:02 PM)
his name is Jiub, you are at the computer, and you are typeing, rofl tongue.gif smile.gif

Ah hah thanks for the heads up smile.gif becan to floss my teeth with the mouse cable - coulda been nasty
jchamber
QUOTE(Darkwing @ Feb 11 2006, 09:09 AM)
Ah hah thanks for the heads up smile.gif becan to floss my teeth with the mouse cable - coulda been nasty

^ ^hahahahah omfg that is hilarious I never thought of that as what you might have started doing....Now what am I doing......ooooooooooo there's a message in my alphabets it is in yellow without marshmellows and says oooooooooooooooocooo ....creepy

(in the background...those are cheerios you malnurished fool!)
-thanks to you family guy
sins_to_dark
ra'virr for various reasons, first he bought all my stolen goods ,skooma and moonsugar then when I killed him and took all my stuff back i inheirited his former home and i live there still to this day with one of the first charactors i made and his house is now full of all my armor, books, weapons and various objects I have from travelling biggrin.gif
minque
QUOTE(sins_to_dark @ Feb 14 2006, 03:44 PM)
ra'virr for various reasons, first he bought all my stolen goods ,skooma and moonsugar then when I killed him and took all my stuff back i inheirited his former home and i live there still to this day with one of the first charactors i made and his house is now full of all my armor, books, weapons and various objects I have from travelling biggrin.gif

Hmmm Cat-killer! dry.gif

I still like Athyn Sarethi.....best!
Elidor
I'd have to say Ajiras my er... cat-woman. Shes plenty cool. I trust her with selling my drugs, but i dont kill her! dry.gif

QUOTE(sins_to_dark)
ra'virr for various reasons, first he bought all my stolen goods ,skooma and moonsugar then when I killed him and took all my stuff back

tongue.gif
Rohugh
Crassius Curio - definitely wierd but with a sense of humour. smile.gif
Ola Martin
I love the ordinators. They come all the time tryin to kill me, but since I AM INVINCIBLE they can't. I've earned pretty much money that way. biggrin.gif
Tellie
jaron Scorchblot, is my favourite character...he is this ancient telvanni wizard who teaches you to become a theurgist...you need the theurgist mod for this though...if not it must be Caius, he is just so...charming. unsure.gif
xycolian
I liked Divayth Fyr (the guy in full daedric, except for the helm) he was smart and he knew his stuff about the corprus disease after all. I also liked him because when i got bored of him he gave me full daedric (if you catch my drift evillol.sml.gif)
Tellie
I must agree that divyath is quite habdy to have around after you have done the mainquest...but i most likely always have a full set of daedric ( including helmets and weapons ) by then...so I just let him live.
Magefire
Ajira - she is always pleased to see me and buys moon sugar without asking questions. When I visit her and her friend the teleport mage, I feel as if the tea and cookies are being brought out
Caius - he's a sweet moon-sugar daddy!
Neminda of Redoran, she's so friendly
Wayn - he thinks I'm classy (ha ha!)
Percius Mercius, although he's a hard guy to please - he gives tough quests and gets mad if that female Buoyant Armiger dies (I think he may be in love with her)
Sirilonwe - I love the name, and she always seems quite friendly, for a high elf
Divayth Fyr - he is cool, and he saved my life (and everyone else here!)

I don't much care for: all slavers, that mage at Ald Ruhn who keeps asking 'how about a potion today'? Eydis Fire Eye who gives me too much of her dirty work, Nalcarya of Whitehaven, a tight cow with too much money.

Not sure about Ranis, she's irritable and haughty, and doesn't seem overly concerned about people dying as long as she gets what she wants; on the other hand, she gives the awesome soultrap short blade which my first character used a lot (had to train short blade for it tho)
1234king
my favorite was ahnassi, she had to be one of the coolest khajit you ever meet. the first time you meet her she says you got "smooth moves". how cool is that. and if you help her do all her moderately easy quests you get a free house to stay in and she trains you. plus she is really nice for a thief. she tells you all that secret information, and i bet without her you wouldnt findout about the glove thats called like the black hand blindfold or something that blinds the target and drags down there marksman skill by 20.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.