Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would Win?
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Role-playing
Pages: 1, 2
Sir Radont
I was reading some fan fiction and a thought came to me: What character from any fan fiction would win in an even fight with chracters from other fan fictions? I know this is all a matter of opinion but I was just curious what everyone thought.
Konji
Konrad could beat a few of them. Neron seems pretty tough though. And so does that guy who walked into the imperial blade and slashed them all while wearing Daedric armour.
Fuzzy Knight
Dont know really... Arneth is very young and un-experianced so far, thought longer into the Fan Fic he will be very powerful... smile.gif

But I really dont know, there some Fan Fic's with very powerfull characters, Trey for example is Nerevar, LoneWolf's Jonacin is a good fight too, but I really dont know.. blink.gif
Florodine of Hlaalu
I can't really say anything about my character, cause i just started my fic yesterday. But Trey might be a good fighter, i mean his gone through a lot and is pretty hardened
Konji
If Trey starts to lose he can just load a game before the fight.
Stargazey
Obviously Sellius, from The Un-named Story. He fought off Daedra on a ship in the Sheogorath region.
Kell-Reevor
Nobody mentioned Kell? huh.gif Come on, hes got a metal arm imbued with the soul of an angry nord!

In all seriousness though, its a tough call. You have to give Trey credit for being through a lot and even being the Nev. Yeah, I think Trey's got em beat.
Dantrag
QUOTE(Kell-Reevor @ Aug 4 2005, 02:50 PM)
Nobody mentioned Kell?  huh.gif  Come on, hes got a metal arm imbued with the soul of an angry nord!

In all seriousness though, its a tough call.  You have to give Trey credit for being through a lot and even being the Nev.  Yeah, I think Trey's got em beat.

What!?!?! And I thought having an enchanted metal arm was original. dry.gif Oh well, My plans get flushed down the toilet. I guess I didn't have much use for that character anyways. wink.gif

Miazma, the ultimate bad-boat. He wins, hands down.
Zelda_Zealot
Well my character Clangor would do fairly well but I know he would fall, but not without putting a few good arrows into his enemies. My un-named (To you all) vampire would whoup on most all of the people, seeing as he is based off my demi-god x-box character. But there are some very good characters out there like Trey for instance, so it is impossable to jugde who would win.
NEO256
Well, I own a very very overpowered character... He will become 4000 years old and posses the power to destroy a whole calactie. But he is not part of the world of Tamriel thus does noet belong on this forum.

Fineas (the guy from Horses, mud, missery and her to make it bearable) will become a lot stronger but stories about him in the future will not be released untill I have written my story thill that 4000 year periode so.... This is going to take a while.
minque
Guys guys! Don´t you know a woman can defeat any man.....if she´s shrewd enough!

So .....Serene would be the ultimate champion naturally, with her magical skills combined with her strength and cleverness...... biggrin.gif
NEO256
This braging about characters beeing stronger then other makes me wonder. Why not a story that make our characters meet... For a arena fight or something.

And make it a joint venture story.
minque
hehe......that would be interesting.....Serene´s in for it..... biggrin.gif
Alexander
that Alexander guy seems awfully strong as well wink.gif
Sir Radont
Neron would probably get beat in the arena fight because he relies more on stealth and surprise. But if there's enough interest in it then I'd do it.
Zjizjizjizjizjizjizji
Yes, I would be interested in reading something like this, as long as it's not very long.
ShraX
The obvious winner would be Gaenor. Although not a character of mine, what power I've given him in my stories would certainly not be such to underestimate. I mean c'mon.. FFFFFFFFFFIRE!!!!
Red
Probably Shakur in a few chapters. He has the abilities of the Ansei, battlemage skills and a future telling mind council on his side. He also becomes a Werewolf after a while.
Kiln
I don't think Kiln would do well against most of other people's characters but with his determination he'd at least annoy the crap out of someone. wink.gif
Red
I can see it now Kiln. "Shut up you stupid little Scrib for brains!" said Shakur, swinging his sword at the annoying little entity.
Dantrag
QUOTE(minque @ Aug 7 2005, 03:32 AM)
Guys guys! Don´t you know a woman can defeat any man.....if she´s shrewd enough!

*hangs head in shame* The sad thing is, that's actually quite true. (except in moderator deathmatches laugh.gif )
Miazma
I will gladly enter Miazma.
minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Aug 8 2005, 07:00 AM)
*hangs head in shame* The sad thing is, that's actually quite true. (except in moderator deathmatches  laugh.gif )

Ahh Dantrag.....a man of great wisdom.......(except in voting in moderator deathmatches tongue.gif )

Nevertheless.....a story about a great fight would be very amusing......maybe we should make a charachter-thread? just to list the combattants up? what do you say?
Konji
Couldn't this be an RP?
Sir Radont
QUOTE(minque @ Aug 8 2005, 07:08 AM)
Nevertheless.....a story about a great fight would be very amusing......maybe we should make a charachter-thread? just to list the combattants up? what do you say?

Sounds like a good start. If we list the characters and what they're capable of then we won't have to read through 9,000 pages of fan fictions to get to know them.
minque
ok then I think I´ll move this one to the RP section.....we can continue discussing in this thread, and then make up a charachter-thread as well....
Dantrag
Yeah, Konradude is right, that would just be an RP with all our fanfic characters, so it would still belong in the RP forum...
Red
Should it be a tournament so it's less crowded? But yeah sounds a bit like Soul Calibur, how every character had a life outside of the tournament. I'll enter Shakur because Aeger (in my upcoming contest submission FF) is alot weaker.
NEO256
But it would be awfully cruel to me to let one of my main characters lose. And every one thinks as his character to be the best. How is this going to be concluded? And then I don't know in what time your characters live...
Sir Radont
QUOTE(NEO256 @ Aug 8 2005, 04:05 PM)
But it would be awfully cruel to me to let one of my main characters lose. And every one thinks as his character to be the best. How is this going to be concluded? And then I don't know in what time your characters live...

I know Neron won't win so that's one person that would get beat. He would put up a good fight I'm sure but he relies too much on stealth to be an arena fighter.

As for the timline thing... we could use a plot device, a great void has opened and all these champions stepped through or something.

Am I supposed to put my character in the 'Characters 2' thread or do we have a thread specifically for this RP?
Aki
QUOTE(Sir Radont @ Aug 8 2005, 03:09 PM)
As for the timline thing... we could use a plot device, a great void has opened and all these champions stepped through or something.

Aki's two cents:

Hircine decides to pity some mortals against each other for fun, those mortals happen to be the fan-fiction characters, and he somehow overrides time and space to pluck them all from their respective place.... biggrin.gif

Yeah...

Dragon break time... tongue.gif
treydog
Though Trey did manage to become Nerevarine, he did it mostly through superior sneakiness and managing to create a really nasty sword. I'm not sure his borderline psychosis would allow him to prevail in a stand-up fight. Then, too, there is the fact that he is a walking potion factory....

Even if a mechanism was developed to put all the characters into an arena-situation (I rather like the Hircine idea), he is such a stubborn [deleted] that he would probably refuse to participate- he may not FIGHT as well as some, but he can POUT better than any other character out there tongue.gif

Might be fun, though.
Konji
We could have it as you don't get your own sword, but you are stripped of all posessions and given clothes, armour and swords.
minque
Heh..I also like the Hircine-idea.....and Serene would maybe not win in an arena-fight..but she could maybe manipulate somethings..... coolgrin.gif

oh and there wioll be a special charachter-thread for this one.......now what are we gonna call the rp????

suggestions?
Konji
Tamriel Arena?
Interspecies Duel?
TES Trials?
Fighting with Fargoth? (the commentator)
Fantasy battling 2005? (sponsored by TNN, the naked Nords) )created by EA games, the popular sequel to Fantasy battling 2004&3/4)
ShogunSniper
ok, i don't have a FF yet (although now i'm back in my home inTN i plan on making one) but on the problem of who exactly would win, perhaps we should have a judge? and the outcome of the battle decided by perhaps on writing ability rather than the strength of the rp character?

just a thought.....

also can i use my rp character? just without the whole immune to normal weapons thing?
Sir Radont
QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Aug 8 2005, 07:14 PM)
ok, i don't have a FF yet (although now i'm back in my home inTN i plan on making one) but on the problem of who exactly would win, perhaps we should have a judge?  and the outcome of the battle decided by perhaps on writing ability rather than the strength of the rp character?

just a thought.....

also can i use my rp character? just without the whole immune to normal weapons thing?

If we were going on writing ability, and I don't think it's a bad idea, Arthur Dent would be able to beat us all.
Wolfie
That would instantly give the victory to Treydog lol
Aki
QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Aug 8 2005, 06:14 PM)

Immunity to normal weapons wouldn't help much. Everyone and their grandmother has a enchanted or refined weapon (refined = any weapon silver and higher).

tongue.gif

Keeping it wouldn't help or hurt much. laugh.gif
Red
QUOTE(Konradude @ Aug 8 2005, 09:20 PM)
We could have it as you don't get your own sword, but you are stripped of all posessions and given clothes, armour and swords.

How about gauntlets and bracers? It's a fighting game where you only get your gauntlets and bracers and beat the living hel (As in the Celtic god of the underworld) out of eachother? I also like the best writing style of fighting. I attack you with the sword of higher punctuation!
Dantrag
QUOTE(Red @ Aug 8 2005, 06:48 PM)
How about gauntlets and bracers? It's a fighting game where you only get your gauntlets and bracers and beat the living hel (As in the Celtic god of the underworld) out of eachother? I also like the best writing style of fighting. I attack you with the sword of higher punctuation!

Ah, but my staff of capitalization beats your sword!
Channler
You all are newbs... you know the BanHammer of the Mods is the weapon of the gods
Florodine of Hlaalu
So is this going to be an RP, cause if it is i'll enter Florodine
OverrideB1
Well, I would enter Sudhendra, but she'd wipe the floor with the lot of you and then go looking for some real trouble laugh.gif
Wolfie
pfft, Jonacin would slice her into little pieces with his Shehai without even breaking a sweat
Dantrag
Ahnaressu wouldn't waste his time - he would send Relgar to deal with you all laugh.gif
Channler
Hmmm, well I guess I'd just use...

Fargoth!! He wouldn't even have to hit anyone!!!!
Konji
I'd steal his ring, then he would commit suicide.
minque
QUOTE(OverrideB1 @ Aug 9 2005, 09:55 PM)
Well, I would enter Sudhendra, but she'd wipe the floor with the lot of you and then go looking for some real trouble laugh.gif

Oh that would be hilarious....just imagine a duel between Sudhendra and Serene

ahhhhhh glorious days are to come, Telvanni against Redoran, violent spellcastings....ahhhh

ehh real trouble? hmmm she would get it by just seeing Serene....
Red
Well, I'm going to go change up my RP so Shakur can turn into a dragon made of pure ebony and is immortal. Then well see who wins devilsmile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.