Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Fake Arguments Thread
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3
RaderOfTheLostArk
So I'm channeling that salt I was spewing in that The Outer Worlds thread in the General RPG Discussion subforum into something more productive (well, sort of). I'm ready to throw down and yell at you all about inane things. Because there is not enough yelling on these forums, and this is the Internet so what is up with that?

You can start some arguments too. They can be something completely fake that you don't really agree with, an actual but inoffensive opinion that isn't strong, an actual but inoffensive opinion but with bogus reasoning, etc. Obviously, just keep it lighthearted and silly. Same thing with rebuttals to people's opinions.

So I'm going to start, and emphasize my point with larger font. Which also makes me right.

Mehrunes Dagon did nothing wrong in TESIV: Oblivion.
Dark Reaper
THE NETFLIX SHE-RA IS A BOY AND IT'S NOT HE-MAN!!!
TheCheshireKhajiit
Lol, this sounds a lot like the “Unpopular Opinions Thread”, and we all saw what happened to that.

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 13 2018, 09:25 PM) *

Ooh, Khajiit would like to hear a defense for that argument!
monkeyemoness
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 13 2018, 09:34 PM) *

Lol, this sounds a lot like the “Unpopular Opinions Thread”, and we all saw what happened to that.

Reminder that we have an actual Holocaust Denier in this awful site that somehow believes that sort of thing is an "opinion" lmfao
TheCheshireKhajiit
*Sigh* Khajiit shouldn’t have brought that up. This thread is now doomed. Not having a good night as far as posts are going. Over at the Beth forums, this one managed to offend someone that he actually respects. Bummed. sad.gif
RaderOfTheLostArk
...I was hoping that wouldn't be brought up. I'm deliberately keeping this not like that thread. Please keep this open, mAlX, Acadian, etc.

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 13 2018, 10:34 PM) *

Well, first of all, I put it in huge font. Second of all, I said it so it is obviously right. Third, Nirn was a daedric plane that rightfully belonged to the Lord of Destruction (and if anybody is a trustworthy source of information on this, it's obviously Mankar Camoran). Fourth, it's just Dagon's nature to do stuff like that. Fifth, the Tamrielic races are just screwing it up anyway, so best to enslave them under daedric rule so that they stop doing that, y'know?

Geez, if you were a TRUE fan, you would know that, pleb!
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 13 2018, 11:52 PM) *

...I was hoping that wouldn't be brought up. I'm deliberately keeping this not like that thread. Please keep this open, mAlX, Acadian, etc.

Well, first of all, I put it in huge font. Second of all, I said it so it is obviously right. Third, Nirn was a daedric plane that rightfully belonged to the Lord of Destruction (and if anybody is a trustworthy source of information on this, it's obviously Mankar Camoran). Fourth, it's just Dagon's nature to do stuff like that. Fifth, the Tamrielic races are just screwing it up anyway, so best to enslave them under daedric rule so that they stop doing that, y'know?

There Khajiit goes, falling into the fallacy of trying to associate mortal concepts of right and wrong to Daedra. Of course he did nothing wrong because he is apart from such concepts.
Acadian
Mehrunes Dagon was actually trying to help. Had he been victorious late in the Third Era, then 200 years later the Nords and Imperials would not have been slaughtering each other while the Aldmeri Dominion laughed and waited to squash the weakened victors. wink.gif

* fake enough? * tongue.gif
Kane
Melkor did nothing wrong.
Dark Reaper
Azura is the one true ruler of Nirn! THERE I SAID AND DARN PROUD OF IT!!!!
RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 14 2018, 07:16 AM) *

Mehrunes Dagon was actually trying to help. Had he been victorious late in the Third Era, then 200 years later the Nords and Imperials would not have been slaughtering each other while the Aldmeri Dominion laughed and waited to squash the weakened victors. wink.gif

EXACTLY. Acadian gets it! And we wouldn't have the Thalmor, either. But nooooo, Martin had to go all Avatar-of-Akatosh and ruins things. The Septims were why we couldn't have nice things.

QUOTE(Dark Reaper @ Dec 14 2018, 12:08 PM) *

Found the Ashlander. At least she isn't Vivec though. Vivec sucks. (That actually is my opinion of Vivec. [censored] that guy.)
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 14 2018, 05:24 PM) *

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 14 2018, 07:16 AM) *

EXACTLY. Acadian gets it! And we wouldn't have the Thalmor, either. But nooooo, Martin had to go all Avatar-of-Akatosh and ruins things. The Septims were why we couldn't have nice things.

QUOTE(Dark Reaper @ Dec 14 2018, 12:08 PM) *

Found the Ashlander. At least she isn't Vivec though. Vivec sucks. (That actually is my opinion of Vivec. [censored] that guy.)

Almsivi just sucks, period.
RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 14 2018, 08:37 PM) *

True that. Vivec just pisses me off the most.
Uleni Athram
PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO THROW HANDS NOWADAYS. SO QUICK TO GO USE THEM SPINDLY ASS WEAPONS.
Dark Reaper
I LIKED SOLO!!! THERE I SAID IT!!!
Sakiri
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 15 2018, 05:17 AM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 14 2018, 08:37 PM) *

True that. Vivec just pisses me off the most.

Vivec just rubs me wrong.

Like his manner of speaking, his holler than thou attitude. Ugh. All of it. Screw that guy.
SubRosa
QUOTE(Dark Reaper @ Dec 15 2018, 03:03 PM) *

Best cup ever!

IPB Image
Sakiri
Lol.
Dark Reaper
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 15 2018, 03:31 PM) *

Best cup ever!

IPB Image

It's red....just like a CERTAIN COFFEE CUP THIS...This is low....Let WWIII commince!!!
Uleni Athram
HONESTLY I WANT TO FIST FIGHT ALL OF YOU. ALL OF YOU ARE PHYSICALLY WEAK IN MY EYES UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE TBH.

AND EVEN THEN!

ALL Y’ALL SHOULD LINE UP FOR MY SWEETIES JUAN AND THEU.

MEOW MEOW, PARENT-LOVERS.

... am I doing this right yet?
Dark Reaper
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Dec 15 2018, 09:48 PM) *

HONESTLY I WANT TO FIST FIGHT ALL OF YOU. ALL OF YOU ARE PHYSICALLY WEAK IN MY EYES UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE TBH.

You can't fight me. I have Cage the Beautiful and beauty never dies. You will fall to your knees and cry at the beauty that is Cage!

IPB Image
RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(Sakiri @ Dec 15 2018, 04:19 PM) *

Vivec just rubs me wrong.

Like his manner of speaking, his holler than thou attitude. Ugh. All of it. Screw that guy.

Amen. Almalexia and Sotha Sil are grade-A [censored] too, but I'd say Vivec is the worst of the 3 by a fair margin.

QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Dec 15 2018, 10:48 PM) *

AND EVEN THEN!

NO. NOW FIGHT ME WITH THE BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU I JUST LEARNED BY READING ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET. YOU'RE TOUGH BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN BUT IN REALITY YOU'RE WEAKER THAN WET TISSUE PAPER.
Uleni Athram
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRA

MY MANS I WILL ERADICATE YOUR LEARNED CHEW-CHIPS-SOUP BY USING MY RUSSIAN SAMBO THAT I HAVE LEARNED ON YOUTUBE AND **PRACTICED TO PERFECTION ON MY DOG AND MY PILLOW**. POOPITY-DE-SCOOP IM GONNA BEND YOU INTO LOOPS YEEEEEEEEHHHAAAWWW.

Also milk first before cereal. All of you... you can’t argue with this. Milk first before cereal.
mALX

Ditto! I'm loving this one already!!!

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 14 2018, 12:52 AM) *

Me? What did I do?

I kind of miss the Oblivion Crisis, lol.

QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Dec 15 2018, 07:26 AM) *

PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO THROW HANDS NOWADAYS. SO QUICK TO GO USE THEM SPINDLY ASS WEAPONS.

Now, I have to agree with this one! I remember in New Vegas using "Pushy" on a Deathclaw in the Promentary and seeing it go down in one hit! ... those were the good old days ... ... ...

I am your Father... ... ... oh wait, shouldn't that be Mother? OH! wait, that was Luke ... ... ... er, ... never mind.

QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Dec 15 2018, 10:48 PM) *

AND EVEN THEN!

IPB Image

QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Dec 16 2018, 07:40 PM) *

MY MANS I WILL ERADICATE YOUR LEARNED CHEW-CHIPS-SOUP BY USING MY RUSSIAN SAMBO THAT I HAVE LEARNED ON YOUTUBE AND **PRACTICED TO PERFECTION ON MY DOG AND MY PILLOW**. POOPITY-DE-SCOOP IM GONNA BEND YOU INTO LOOPS YEEEEEEEEHHHAAAWWW.

Also milk first before cereal. All of you... you can’t argue with this. Milk first before cereal.

SPEW !!! ROFL !!!!

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 17 2018, 10:17 AM) *

Me? What did I do?

You didn’t do anything mALX. He was just pleading with you guys to not lock this thread. Oh wait... you are not a moderator? Khajiit thought you were! wacko.gif
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 17 2018, 11:57 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 17 2018, 10:17 AM) *

Me? What did I do?

You didn’t do anything mALX. He was just pleading with you guys to not lock this thread. Oh wait... you are not a moderator? Khajiit thought you were! wacko.gif

I don't have that kind of power, though! laugh.gif

Sakiri
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Dec 17 2018, 01:40 AM) *

Russian.... sambo.... ? O.o
RaderOfTheLostArk
Look, somebody's got to say it to wake up the sheeple. The Man wants to keep this info down, but I won't stay silent.

The Earth is very obviously flat. How else can there be Four Corners of the World??!?!?!?!!??! (Extra ?s and !s for emphasis).
SubRosa
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 18 2018, 05:38 PM) *

Look, somebody's got to say it to wake up the sheeple. The Man wants to keep this info down, but I won't stay silent.

The Earth is very obviously flat. How else can there be Four Corners of the World??!?!?!?!!??! (Extra ?s and !s for emphasis).

Not to mention that if it was a sphere, we would all fall off!
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 18 2018, 05:17 PM) *

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 18 2018, 05:38 PM) *

Not to mention that if it was a sphere, we would all fall off!

Not us on the Northern Hemisphere!
Uleni Athram
QUOTE(Sakiri @ Dec 19 2018, 04:52 AM) *

Behold, weakling. Your new God.

https://youtu.be/vfewWugsHEs

Russian Sambo is soooooooo hardcore that one of our two founders (both of them of whom were spec-ops military bois) had the other killed. For reasons. And this is a good thing. Duh. “/s”

In fact, Russian Sambo is soooooooooooooooo effective at the highest level that two of MMA’s Pound-for-Pound GOATS (greatest of all time) came from our discipline. One (Fedor Emelianenko) was undisputedly the baddest man of the planet and the other (Khabib Nurmagomedov) just violated MMA’s biggest star in a legitimately brutal beating. Even *I* had to admit that that stuff was hair-raising. Just pure violence amped with scientific calculation to maximize damage output with no regards to human integrity, his opponent’s or the viewers’.

Look up the names of these beautiful monsters, Saki-Chan, look up their names and records and highlights and awaken to the reality that we Sambists are on the rise. The whole world will wrestle because of us.

And it shall be glorious. Aye, even the Red King himself will rejoice and moan in envy.
mALX
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Dec 19 2018, 05:08 AM) *

QUOTE(Sakiri @ Dec 19 2018, 04:52 AM) *

Behold, weakling. Your new God.

https://youtu.be/vfewWugsHEs

Russian Sambo is soooooooo hardcore that one of our two founders (both of them of whom were spec-ops military bois) had the other killed. For reasons. And this is a good thing. Duh. “/s”

In fact, Russian Sambo is soooooooooooooooo effective at the highest level that two of MMA’s Pound-for-Pound GOATS (greatest of all time) came from our discipline. One (Fedor Emelianenko) was undisputedly the baddest man of the planet and the other (Khabib Nurmagomedov) just violated MMA’s biggest star in a legitimately brutal beating. Even *I* had to admit that that stuff was hair-raising. Just pure violence amped with scientific calculation to maximize damage output with no regards to human integrity, his opponent’s or the viewers’.

Look up the names of these beautiful monsters, Saki-Chan, look up their names and records and highlights and awaken to the reality that we Sambists are on the rise. The whole world will wrestle because of us.

And it shall be glorious. Aye, even the Red King himself will rejoice and moan in envy.

BOLD: I took the GOAT in Fallout 3, does that help? rollinglaugh.gif

** that vid looks like me trying to get my dog into the bathtub!

Uleni Athram
I must break you

-

some good news that I myself suffer the same when trying to get my little Queen into the showers
mALX
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Dec 19 2018, 09:12 AM) *

I must break you

-

some good news that I myself suffer the same when trying to get my little Queen into the showers

rollinglaugh.gif

Kane

*shrug* I enjoyed it, too. Could have done without the corny last name reveal, but otherwise it is a fun ride.
Sakiri
Yeah that video definitely reminded me of getting my dog in the tub.

But it looks like it could be fun.
Uleni Athram
QUOTE(Sakiri @ Dec 21 2018, 04:32 AM) *

Yeah that video definitely reminded me of getting my dog in the tub.

But it looks like it could be fun.

The most fun you can have, I guarantee you that.

[insert something about clothes here]
RaderOfTheLostArk
There aren't even any arguments being had in this thread! THIS. MAKES. ME. ANGRY!!!

RAGE.GIF

I'm ready to start something RIGHT NOW! Fight me, all of you!

Mirocu isn't actually a bird.

Dark Reaper isn't actually a reaper.

Uleni doesn't throw hands because he doesn't have any hands with which to throw.

And mALX...well, she actually is a squirrel. Just not a mind-controlling one.

GIVE ME ANGER. THE INNER TROLL IN ME MUST FEED.
Decrepit
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 22 2018, 08:45 AM) *

There aren't even any arguments being had in this thread! THIS. MAKES. ME. ANGRY!!!

RAGE.GIF

Uleni doesn't throw hands because he doesn't have any hands with which to throw.

Wise man, not contesting MY moniker, as I truly am Decrepit. Then again, maybe that's a false argument? I say not...which might also be false. I say not...
Dark Reaper
YOU DARN MONGOLIANS!!! STOP BREAKING DOWN MY CITY WALL !!!!
mALX
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 22 2018, 09:45 AM) *

RAGE.GIF

IPB Image

Dark Reaper
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 22 2018, 08:45 AM) *

You sure about that wink.gif ?
treydog
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 22 2018, 09:45 AM) *

RAGE.GIF

I, however, actually AM a dog. A small, furry dog who steals his human's computer while said human is away at "work." (Personally, I think he just goes to the park and chases tennis balls and Frisbees).

Also

SQUIRREL!

Uleni Athram
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 22 2018, 11:45 PM) *

RAGE.GIF

YOUR ANGER IS WEAK, YOUR POISON VAPID. AND YOUR EYES ARE SO VERY BLIND.

I THROW NOT HANDS, BUT MEATY METEORS THAT MAIM WITH MALEVOLENCE.

I DECLARE WAR UPON YOU, AND ALL THE OTHERS IN THIS SITE.

I’M DROPPING NAMES. COME AT ME.

SUBROSA ISNT ACTUALLY A SAGE, BUT A SENTIENT BICYCLE BRAND SENT TO UNDERMINE THE SITE OF CHORROL FROM WITHIN. A CONSPIRACY? I THINK NOT.

ELIZABETH HOLLOW IS REALLY HOLLOWED OUT. LIKE FOR REAL. JUST ASK HER, GUYS.

ROHIRRIM HATES AND LOVES HORSES, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. (WINK WONK)

ACADIAN’S BUFFY IS ACTUALLY A BRUNETTE NAMED BOBBY G WHO HAS A BEER GUT AND A PREDILECTION FOR HITTING PEOPLE WITH A WARHAMMER. HER ELVISH MAGIC HIDES SUCH TRUTHS, BUT I AM NOT DECEIVED!

ACADIAN HIMSELF IS ACTUALLY A CRIME BOSS BASED IN LAS VEGAS WHO CONDUCTS IN THE BUSINESS OF SMUGGLING HOITY TOITY HIGH TOM TIDDY NOVELS SUCH AS 50 SHADES OF GREY AND TWILIGHT. WE’RE ONTO YOU, YOU DASTARDLY VILLAIN.

DARKNESS ETERNAL IS ACTUALLY THE BIG (B)IDDY GOTH GF THAT EVERYONE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE. OOH, MAMASITA, TELL ME YOUR SOCIALS OOOOOOOOOOOH.

GHASTLEY ISN’T ACTUALLY GHASTLY. HE’S A SOULSOME RAY OF SUNSHINE THAT SPREADS HAPPINESS EVERYWHERE HE GOES. OOH LALA

GRITS ISN’T GRITS. SHE’S ACTUALLY A WALKING CORNBREAD WITH COLLARD GREENS. YEEHAW PARDNER GIDDY-UP GIDDY-UP BUTTERCUP

OUR VERY OWN DESTRI MELARG, THE TOP TIER WRITER IN THIS SITE, IS ACTUALLY WAUGHIN JARTH MASQUERADING AS GEORGE RR MARTIN HIDING IN A SMURF ACCOUNT. HOW’S THEM APPLES

TREYDOG IS THREE DOGS JOINED INTO ONE, MANIFESTED IN MORTAL FORM TO USHER IN THE AGE OF THE GOOD BOYS. BOW BEFORE THE MIGHTY CANINE ALMSIVI, YOU PLEBS.

MIROCU ISNT A CROW, SHE IS ACTUALLY A RAINBOW COLORED PAROT WHO GOT DIPPED IN THE FLUIDY INK OF OCTOPI, THE POOR THING. I DON’T KNOW WHY SHE WAS WITH A BUNCH OF OCTOPI, BUT SHE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT RECREATING WHAT SHE SAW IN AN “ANIME.” [laughs in Disney’s Goofy]

DARK REAPER IS A NICE BOY FROM WHEREVER HE IS WHO GOES TO CHURCH. HE’S THE PUREST OUT OF ALL US AND YOU, RADER, SHOULD FEEL BAD ABOUT INVOLVING HIM INTO THIS THING OF OURS. SHAME! SHAME!

SAKIRI? I DON’T KNOW WHO SHE IS. SOUNDS SCARY THO. [shivers in a frighten]

HAUTE ECOLE RIDER IS ACTUALLY A WIZARDESS WHO DOES THE AMAZING FEAT OF SOMEHOW RIDING AN E.COLI, HAUGHTILY. THE THINGS THOSE WIZARDS DO, AMIRITE?

AND YOU, RADEROFTHELASTARK, YOU... YOU ARE A MONSTER WHO PUTS MILK FIRST BEFORE THE BOWL. YOU MUST BE BURNED OUT WHATEVER DEN OF INIQUITY YOU CURRENTLY RESIDE IN.
———

Alea iacta est.

In this place, in this point of time, I have arrived with a dagger and desecrated all manner of laws and reason. I have said farewell to peace and harmony and all the fruits of civilization; war only is my judge now. Therefore let all those who have been named step forward with their own blades and perforate me in turn.

Alea iacta est.
mALX
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Dec 22 2018, 10:39 PM) *

RAGE.GIF

SUBROSA ISNT ACTUALLY A SAGE, BUT A SENTIENT BICYCLE BRAND SENT TO UNDERMINE THE SITE OF CHORROL FROM WITHIN. A CONSPIRACY? I THINK NOT.

ACADIAN’S BUFFY IS ACTUALLY A BRUNETTE NAMED BOBBY G WHO HAS A BEER GUT AND A PREDILECTION FOR HITTING PEOPLE WITH A WARHAMMER. HER ELVISH MAGIC HIDES SUCH TRUTHS, BUT I AM NOT DECEIVED!

ACADIAN HIMSELF IS ACTUALLY A CRIME BOSS BASED IN LAS VEGAS WHO CONDUCTS IN THE BUSINESS OF SMUGGLING HOITY TOITY HIGH TOM TIDDY NOVELS SUCH AS 50 SHADES OF GREY AND TWILIGHT. WE’RE ONTO YOU, YOU DASTARDLY VILLAIN.

DARKNESS ETERNAL IS ACTUALLY THE BIG (B)IDDY GOTH GF THAT EVERYONE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE. OOH, MAMASITA, TELL ME YOUR SOCIALS OOOOOOOOOOOH.

GHASTLEY ISN’T ACTUALLY GHASTLY. HE’S A SOULSOME RAY OF SUNSHINE THAT SPREADS HAPPINESS EVERYWHERE HE GOES. OOH LALA

GRITS ISN’T GRITS. SHE’S ACTUALLY A WALKING CORNBREAD WITH COLLARD GREENS. YEEHAW PARDNER GIDDY-UP GIDDY-UP BUTTERCUP

OUR VERY OWN DESTRI MELARG, THE TOP TIER WRITER IN THIS SITE, IS ACTUALLY WAUGHIN JARTH MASQUERADING AS GEORGE RR MARTIN HIDING IN A SMURF ACCOUNT. HOW’S THEM APPLES

TREYDOG IS THREE DOGS JOINED INTO ONE, MANIFESTED IN MORTAL FORM TO USHER IN THE AGE OF THE GOOD BOYS. BOW BEFORE THE MIGHTY CANINE ALMSIVI, YOU PLEBS.

MIROCU ISNT A CROW, SHE IS ACTUALLY A RAINBOW COLORED PAROT WHO GOT DIPPED IN THE FLUIDY INK OF OCTOPI, THE POOR THING. I DON’T KNOW WHY SHE WAS WITH A BUNCH OF OCTOPI, BUT SHE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT RECREATING WHAT SHE SAW IN AN “ANIME.” [laughs in Disney’s Goofy]

DARK REAPER IS A NICE BOY FROM WHEREVER HE IS WHO GOES TO CHURCH. HE’S THE PUREST OUT OF ALL US AND YOU, RADER, SHOULD FEEL BAD ABOUT INVOLVING HIM INTO THIS THING OF OURS. SHAME! SHAME!

HAUTE ECOLE RIDER IS ACTUALLY A WIZARDESS WHO DOES THE AMAZING FEAT OF SOMEHOW RIDING AN E.COLI, HAUGHTILY. THE THINGS THOSE WIZARDS DO, AMIRITE?

AND YOU, RADEROFTHELASTARK, YOU... YOU ARE A MONSTER WHO PUTS MILK FIRST BEFORE THE BOWL. YOU MUST BE BURNED OUT WHATEVER DEN OF INIQUITY YOU CURRENTLY RESIDE IN.
———

Alea iacta est.

In this place, in this point of time, I have arrived with a dagger and desecrated all manner of laws and reason. I have said farewell to peace and harmony and all the fruits of civilization; war only is my judge now. Therefore let all those who have been named step forward with their own blades and perforate me in turn.

Alea iacta est.

Destri !!! I so wonder how he is and miss him!

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Dec 22 2018, 09:39 PM) *

RAGE.GIF

———

Alea iacta est.

Alea iacta est.

rollinglaugh.gif
Dark Reaper
No....NO I'm not going to get a .45 ACP Revolver! I'm going to get a Kel-Tec 9MM with a 50 round drum that can fit Glocks and if I'm able to buy a 9MM Kriss Vector Rifle (and NOT a pistol like my last one was) and no one...I SAY NO FROM HERE will stop me!
tongue.gif
Sakiri
Pie Jesu dominae.

Dona eis requiem.

*whacks all of you with books*
Uleni Athram
QUOTE(Sakiri @ Dec 24 2018, 06:30 AM) *

Pie Jesu dominae.

Dona eis requiem.

More, momm—

I mean stop! How could you do such a thing?! Books are friends. Not weapons. I thought they taught you this at like, pre-school man.
Dark Reaper
QUOTE(Sakiri @ Dec 23 2018, 03:30 PM) *

Pie Jesu dominae.

Dona eis requiem.

What are ya a Judge? tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.