Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Beast
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fan Fiction > Writer sub forums > Dantrag
Dantrag
This is a bit of a humorous short story about Red's character. shakur "The Red" Ir Shin. Yes, I have his permission to write about him. Enjoy.

-----

Facing assassins was nothing compared to this foe. A mage that had the potential to kill a god was as easy as swatting a fly compared to this foe. No matter how many times you get rid of it, it always comes back. It is always around me. When I sleep, it is there. When I eat, it is there. Its unbridled power threatens my very being. It makes me cough and sneeze, just breathing around this beast. For the first time in my life, I am afraid. For the first time in my life, a sword cannot kill my enemy.

-Shakur Ir Shin

----

"It is in our house." Shakur said to his wife Heddvild. "The demon has a short time remaining in this world." he said determinedly.

"Yes, I am in here." it called to Shakur, mocking him.

"The bedroom!" he exclaimed, running towards the room.

He took a rag out of his pocket and scanned the room looking for the beast. Where could it be?

"Come out and face me!" Shakur yelled.

If the beast wouldn't fight fair, neither would he. He put the rag back in his pocket and took a deep breath to strengthen his resolve. He had to use the new power he had discovered. In all his years of being an Ansei, he never would have guessed that he could summon something other than a sword - or more useful. He quickly summoned his new weapon and gripped it tightly as he searched under the bed - there it was!

With three swift strokes of his new weapon, the beast was gone, but it would soon return. Shakur didn't know how long he had to live. The demon always chased him, always mocked his efforts to rid himself of it...

He began coughing - just being around the beast seemed to make it hard to breathe. He ran out of the room, away from that foul air.

Heddvild looked down at Shakur's new glowing weapon. "What is that?" she asked, confused.

Shakur held it up proudly. "This, my dear, is my spirit duster."

"So you got the dust in the bedroom?"

"Yes, but we must find a new place to live!" Shakur said, traces of fear apparent in his voice. "I don't want to be killed by it."

"Alright." Heddvild conceded. "But only because of your allergies."

----
enjoy.

Kell-Reevor
*Points at Shakur* Ha Ha

Dust sucks, great story. biggrin.gif
minque
Haha...very good Dantrag!! You have talent.....really.....

Have a cake.gif
Megil Tel-Zeke
LMAO

it was great I can just picture it too.
BobV
Lmao biggrin.gif
Neck' Thall
What they said* Points to BobV and Megil...I know what Shakur feels like...im almost alergic to everything...
Aki
laugh.gif

Funny.
treydog
"Bring out the Broom of Mighty Cleaning! Let no foul dust bunny stand against our righteous wrath!"

I can see the new RP now- The Cleaning Crew, led by Shakur.

Brilliant.
Kiln
Very nice Dantrag, is it hard writing about someone else's character?
minque
yeah....I think I´ll let him have a go with Serene....he´s read about her...and she´s been in the rp soooo
It would be fun..... biggrin.gif
Konji
.....Okaaaay....

Good though. smile.gif
Dantrag
QUOTE(minque @ Aug 12 2005, 04:24 PM)
yeah....I think I´ll let him have a go with Serene....he´s read about her...and she´s been in the rp soooo
It would be fun..... biggrin.gif

any suggestions on something weird about Serene? I can't think of anything...

I would be glad to do it though. I find it rather fun.
Channler
lol, brilliant Dantrag...
BobV
Dantrag...Could you think of something involving Anthanes maybe? I can think up enough oddities for him.. biggrin.gif
Dantrag
QUOTE(BobV @ Aug 12 2005, 11:05 PM)
Dantrag...Could you think of something involving Anthanes maybe? I can think up enough oddities for him..  biggrin.gif

Sure. PM me some stuff.

(Dantrag's parody sories, get one free, get another free! what a deal!)
Red
Amazing Danny, The opening paragraph was really good. Also, you did it tastefully and with my permission, well donezorz! goodjob.gif

How about Serene, cracker salting extrodinair? Or Serene, ash yam befriender?
Wolfie
Lol that was great. You now have my permission to do that one about Jonacin the Dad biggrin.gif
minque
And certainl you have my permission to involve Serene the supermommy!!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Red
QUOTE(minque @ Aug 14 2005, 11:32 AM)
And certainl you have my permission to involve Serene the supermommy!!!!

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

I still think we should go with Ash Yam befriender. biggrin.gif
The Wolf
Excellent stuff smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.