Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Posters On Your Wall.
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
spizzy
post real pictures of wat posters u have on your walll... smile.gif
ShogunSniper
afraid i dont have a camera but i have a Pink Floyd Dark side of the Moon and Led zeppelin poster
DoomedOne
No camera but I have...

Salma Heyak, Two cowboy bepop, three Trigun, One Gungrave, one Donnie Darko, one Scarface
Konji
Hmmm, got two big matrix ones. That's it.
King Death
No posters, but I got some paintings (mostly Monets).
Red
One scarface, one White Stripes, one Bob Marely, one Anchorman (legend of Ron Burgendy) and a bunch that I can't remember or are ripped from magazines.
Fuzzy Knight
None now.. but I've been looking at many Foo Fighters posters etc... biggrin.gif
Red
I don't know why I don't have any Nirvana or Foo fighters posters because I'm a big Curt Cobaine and David Grohl fan.
Fuzzy Knight
QUOTE(Red @ Aug 18 2005, 06:55 PM)
I don't know why I don't have any Nirvana or Foo fighters posters because I'm a big Curt Cobaine and David Grohl fan.

Then we are two... blink.gif
Dantrag
And I'm excluded. wink.gif

about posters...

I'm too cheap to buy any, so I don't have any. Maybe when I get a good job...
ShogunSniper
QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ Aug 18 2005, 03:27 PM)
Then we are two... blink.gif

then we are three
Red
Yay for Nirvana and Foo Fighters!
Neck' Thall
All i have are A Few pics of grand parents and an WarCraft Poster From the disc box...
Aki
I have several Wolf posters. tongue.gif

One of which can be seen in my picture of myself in the background. laugh.gif
Red
QUOTE(Aki @ Aug 19 2005, 04:25 AM)
I have several Wolf posters. tongue.gif

One of which can be seen in my picture of myself in the background.  laugh.gif

Cool, I need a wolf poster. Might add a little nature to my room.
Chumbaniya
Afraid I don't have any posters, just a nice big whiteboard which is usually covered in complex formulae from when I can't sleep and end up trying to work out strange things about the universe.
Zelda_Zealot
I dont have a camera either, though I wish I did, this thread would be overrun with the pictures of all the posters I have.

Let me list them.

Two differant Twilight Princess (The new Zelda) ones.

One God of war.

One Morrowind map thingy.

One Knight of the od Republic II poster.

One Kingdom of Heaven poster.

One Prince of Persia The Sands of Time.

One Lord of the Rings The Return of the King.

And thats just the posters. Next we should do "Random things on your walls that seve no purpose", then the servers would roll over and die.

QUOTE(DoomedOne @ Aug 17 2005, 10:38 PM)
No camera but I have...

Salma Heyak, Two cowboy bepop, three Trigun, One Gungrave, one Donnie Darko, one Scarface

Where did you find the Donnie Darko poster?! I must have one!

Edit: Forgot the C&C Generals poster like thingy.
Soulseeker3.0
I have those big poster you see at the movie theaters (yeah the big ones a wall tall devilsmile.gif). Two from Inspectgadget, and one from Bicentenial(sp?) Man and then also i have bookshelves coving one waall, and I also have my morrowind box proped up biggrin.gif

ps my dad worked at the theaters so I didn't steal those posters lol
MerGirl
No camera, but what I have:

A Paper Mario 2 poster,

A Di Gi Charat poster (to know what they look like, search Di Gi Charat on google, should not be hard to find at all),

and a Sister Princess anime poster.

I am planning to hang up a Dead or Alive (on XBOX 360) poster with that new Japanese(Chinese?) girl in the upcoming sequel. smile.gif

Ooooh, Twilight Princes, me thinks I will like that one (because Link turns into a wolfie in that one!). biggrin.gif Where'd you get those posters, Zelda, if you don't mind me asking?
Soulseeker3.0
zelda is awsome to bad I havn't been able to play many of the newer ones....
ShogunSniper
yah, too bad T.P. has been delayed till april *stabs nintendo*
Red
Well, they did delay it for us though. So we wouldn't be dissapointed and have a lot more fun. Anyways, I forgot my KOTOR2 poster I got a long time ago. also, I now have a Sin City stand up that I got from Blockbuster. Hehe, they give used promotional posters and stands to employees. It probably holds like, 300 dvds. biggrin.gif
Megil Tel-Zeke
well i'm at school, so i can't take pics of my posters at home, but i have:

3 dragon posters
warcraft 3 poster
2 LOTR posters
York viking center poster (viking museum in York, england)
12 framed ansel adams prints
FFx-2 poster

then i have 4 flags.

4'x6' U.K. flag
4'x6' U.S. flag
2'x3' venezuela flag
3'x5' brazilian flag

in my dorm room I only have a 3'x5' fight club poster.
minque
Ehum...since I do not have a room of my own if you disregard the washing-room I donīt have that many posters on my wall!
But in "my" washing-room I have all the drawings my kids have done in school when they were between 5-12 approximately.

Besides that I have mostly paintings, reproductions of paintings and also some embroidered thingies that I made myself....
Wolfie
I have one on the outside of my door if that counts, a big poster of a snarling wolf coming out of shadows. It's awesome biggrin.gif

I also have a poster of the Grim Reaper, but i've no room to put it up sad.gif
Red
The wolf poster sounds awesome Wolfie. Well, I guess I'll add my pictures too. I have a Salvador Dali and one other artist that desn't come to mind right now.
Megil Tel-Zeke
what dali print do you have?
Red
QUOTE(Megil Tel-Zeke @ Aug 22 2005, 03:09 PM)
what dali print do you have?

user posted image
Megil Tel-Zeke
oooh nice one. this is my fav.

user posted image

followed by
user posted image
Red
Ooh, purdy.
Zelda_Zealot
QUOTE(MerGirl @ Aug 21 2005, 06:46 PM)
Ooooh, Twilight Princes, me thinks I will like that one (because Link turns into a wolfie in that one!).  biggrin.gif Where'd you get those posters, Zelda, if you don't mind me asking?

I got them in magizines, one in Nintendo Power (Where is my new one... They messed up my last two by sending the July one before June...) and the other in EGM. And no I dont mind you asking, please, ask you head off (Not really.).

QUOTE(Red @ Aug 21 2005, 07:21 PM)
Well, they did delay it for us though. So we wouldn't be dissapointed and have a lot more fun. Anyways, I forgot my KOTOR2 poster I got a long time ago. also, I now have a Sin City stand up that I got from Blockbuster. Hehe, they give used promotional posters and stands to employees. It probably holds like, 300 dvds. biggrin.gif

If it has less then 8 dungeons then it was a waste of time delaying it, Unless it would have had 3 or so... I swear these games are getting shorter...

Neat how BLockbuster gives away the stand up thingys huh? My Sisters BF works there and got three of them, kept them in my room too (He lives with us as he is 18 and hates his house), pain in the butt the get around kvright.gif .
Red
QUOTE(Zelda_Zealot @ Aug 24 2005, 04:08 AM)
I got them in magizines, one in Nintendo Power (Where is my new one... They messed up my last two by sending the July one before June...) and the other in EGM. And no I dont mind you asking, please, ask you head off (Not really.).
If it has less then 8 dungeons then it was a waste of time delaying it, Unless it would have had 3 or so... I swear these games are getting shorter...

Neat how BLockbuster gives away the stand up thingys huh? My Sisters BF works there and got three of them, kept them in my room too (He lives with us as he is 18 and hates his house), pain in the butt the get around  kvright.gif .

Tis' indeed neat. You can get some amazing posters and movie pinups by working there. I sure am happy I do.
Wurlon
I don't have a working scanner/camera on me but I do have two halo 2 posters on my walls.
blockhead
The only posters I have up are the maps of Vvardenfell and of Solstheim. smile.gif Handy for planning out plugins and fanfics. smile.gif

Pisces
I don't have much, just 2 cat related prints, a Renoir, a van gogh, one other forgot the artist, a couple of drawings done by myself, an ink chart, 4 elder scrolls maps, an old traditional theatre poster say "R16. Persons under 16 will not be admitted" above my bed, a couple of pictures of cats, an animatrix poster, a small LOTR poster/piece of paper, glow in the dark stars in the shape of pisces, orion, a cat, and a scorpion (which my friend did) which I turned into a lobster after I saw the resemblance, in instruction manual for spray paint, a price tag from I don't know what, various music posters, about 13 images from the book "Bunny suicides", a calander, an embroidary about my birth, warhammer 40k poster, a guide to the sustainability of various fisheries, a guide to New Zealand fish species including metal gas cylinder (Calthus metialico and running shoe (Alutha atheliticus), posters saying "Coffee: Do stupid things Faster, with More Energy" & "Men are like coffee: The best ones are rich, warm and can keep you up all night long", and an assembly guide to someone else's computer.
Ibis
Pisces, don't you have the T-shirt with the McNay Lady tacked up to your wall? *sob* Sounds like you have a big room anyways!

We are living at a condo on a lake now one town North of our old studios which got roof damage the summer of the 4 hurricanes. Here we have Our honeymoon sunset silloquette photo at the door where you come in and also a pic of our pet bluejay, Blugie. Over Cain's computer is our BSA motorcycle 'San Antonio Light Newspaper' photograph and his brother n sister-in-law w/ their harley above it.

Above my new purple comp is a rainbowey acrylic painting of me done by Cain's best friend; beside my comp is a Tinkerbell calendar, a pastel I did called Blue Basking Whale, an Oblivion map, a Morrowind map, a small map of Tamriel and my around the clock veteran's clinic info.

On the wall above my keyboard piano is a cloth map of Toscana, Italy; a gold unicorn/pegasus clock, a cloth of the Cornish language and a cloth that's part of the Normandy Tapestries commissioned by William the Conqueror. We also have a large poster from Dark Age of Camelot. In the kitchen I had red and gold Chinese good luck characters - a gift from a Chinese realtor friend when we moved in in last February.
They are stored now. Over the toilet is a map of Orlando with a pointing arrow saying U R Here. Caiin said if any guys come over their gonna miss the toilet from looking at the map blink.gif ... but no visitors so far. laugh.gif
Wolfie
Hmmmm...
I know have the Grim Reaper poster and a LOTR: The Two Towers poster stuck up in my room, along with a smaller Guild Wars poster and Aragorn one. The Wolf one fell off the dorr, really should stick it back up. I have an Iron Maiden poster too, but despite being in a new room (the attic now) there's no room for that one sad.gif
Ibis
We have added a map of TELON, the land of Vanguard.
Pisces
No, I don't have any t-shirts on my wall. My room is quite small actually, I just completely covered all the walls with stuff, its like wallpaper. There isn't just the posters I included but also things I rest against my wall. One thing I forgot to mention in the list was the beer can glued to the roof, I have plenty of unharvested space on my roof but it is hard to stick things to it as anything too heavy like a poster drops on my head.
Soulseeker3.0
You have a beer can on your ceiling Pisces? nice.

I have a few movie posters on my walls, the Morrowind map (*sniff* the creases ripped so now it's in 3 pieces...) and that's about it. The movie posters are two from Inspecter Gadget (i was into that movie when it came out so my dad pulled a few strings at work to get the posters) and one from Bicentennial man.
allshallfade
I have mostly movie posters: LoTR, Harry Potter, Pan's Labyrith, Children of Men. Then I have the Morrowind, Oblivion, and Shivering Isles game maps up around. Then a bulletin board... and I think that's it biggrin.gif
milanius
Only 2 of them now: BIOHAZARD [the band from NYC] and Orthodox Celts [a band from Belgrade that plays Irish folk music]. I had a Bart Simpson and several airplane posters but I took them down long time ago. I may look for ol' El Barto, though.
Priest of Sithis
New New New!!!

Resident Evil Extinction
Ibis
Nice one there. We have new additions on our music wall (where my electronic keyboard is and Cain's guitar closet) - they are cloth banners mostly that my sister sent us from Europe. One is from Toscana, Italy; one is part of the Normandie Crossing Tapestry; and one is a little graph of the Cornish Language. There is also a golden unicorn pegasus clock on same wall and I have a Polish crocketed/embroidered cloth that my mother made when I was a little girl that exactly covers my keyboard.

Looks more cosmopolitan than girlie; which is probably what it sounds like. You'd have to see it. And my famous purple computer chair is now jacked all the way up and is the stool for my keyboard. laugh.gif
Bolzmania
Oh god I had so much junk on my wall some years ago. I had 11-12 posters (and I have a very tiny room) with things like wolfes and hockey players. Now I'm much more careful about my wall. I have one painting with indians and a notice-board with a map over Cyrodiil on it. Sorry that I have no real pictures but I don't have an own camera except for my built-in-sight camera on my laptop. It's very hard to take pictures on the wall with that camera.

//Daedroth
Ethelle
I have a huge poster flag of Iron Maiden (Live after Death) on the wall next to my bed. I think it's the most beautiful poster from Iron Maiden ever, with the blues and the yellows.

I also have a poster of two hawks in mid-air above my desk, a Alchemy Gothic poster of the Fourth Horseman on my closet under a The Good The Bad And The Ugly film poster (my favourite movie ever). I have a LotR poster on my room door, and directly next to that a poster of Johnny Depp in PotC.

I'm thinking about getting rid of the latter two though. They don't interest me anymore.
mirocu
I feel a necro-session coming up...! laugh.gif

I used to have many posters on my wall, mainly Iron Maiden. A few years back though I took them all down but one. I left the Piece of Mind poster up to remind me of the powers of the mind. Or something like that biggrin.gif
I also have a couple of jigsaw puzzles up as paintings. Pretty nice motives of a Scotland house and a modern English castle or something smile.gif
Darkness Eternal
I'd probably get slapped with a ban if I posted the posters I had on my wall. They weren't explicit, but they inspired me to work on my body at the gym to I can collect the fruits of my hard labor.

I took them down, since of course, I was younger back then. Right now I don't put any posters up.
ThatSkyrimGuy
I have a couple of M.C. Escher drawings (not the originals, mind you) up in my office -
Reptiles - Lithograph from 1943
Drawing Hands - Lithograph from 1948

The rest is original art that I did on Photoshop. If I ever get around to putting them on a file hosting site, I'll post some links...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.