Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Mystery Unleashed Playground 37
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Role-playing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
minque
Continue here

previous one
Soulseeker3.0
Otik came down from the building and walked over to Shakur and Anthanes and bowed, "thank you for your help. By the lookin his eyes he was going to finish me off with his dieing strength."

(ooc grrr I just read your last post gimme a break tongue.gif and at least I got the "s" part right)
BobV
Anthanes smirked. "Hrm... Wasn't that a bit... over-the-top, Shakur?"
Channler
Osano resheathed his sword and emerged from behind the building. The battle had taken on a new life. Arcyakt was also there and Alton. Osano saw Alton shaking hands with Sel and ran up to him. "What the hell are you doing Alton? This man is your enemy, cut him down!," he said pointing to Sel.

Falx didn't notice Osano's call untill the heavy fighting had started, and when he did finally cetch up with it, Falx stepped in front of the general to confront him.

"Osano..." His voice barely a whisper over the sound of battle, "Put down your weapon. Look at what you've become!" Falx rested his hand on his sword, "To be the king of dead men, and lifeless machines is but a dream of madness!"
ShogunSniper
Osano came out from the shadows after he saw what happened to York. He kneeled by his lifeless body and looked down at him, emotionless...... Osano took York's sword and put it on his belt and walked towards the first enemy he saw, Anthanes. He pushed Falx aside and said, "this is personal now."

fixed it to fit with yours channler
Channler
(OOC: Just ignore me then Shogun...)
BobV
Anthanes smirked. "You want the same, Osano? That can easily be arranged..."

He got into a combat position, holding his blade infront of him, ready to strike and parry at Osano should he get close.
ShogunSniper
Osano held his claymore in his right hand and York's blade in his left. He walked closer to Anthanes, his face stern as a statue's, and said "Die." He spun around in a circle holding both swords out from him and then brought both of them down on Anthanes.

OOC: fixed my last post, channler
Channler
QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Aug 20 2005, 03:39 PM)
Osano came out from the shadows after he saw what happened to York.  He kneeled by his lifeless body and looked down at him, emotionless......  Osano took York's sword and put it on his belt and walked towards the first enemy he saw, Anthanes.  He pushed Falx aside and said, "this is personal now."
fixed it to fit with yours channler

"To each their own" Falx muttered as he was pushed aside
BobV
[OOC: How the heck do you wield a claymore in one hand without being unable to hit anything?]

ShogunSniper
OOC i don't know just go with it. he's gonna lose anyway, besides he's got arcyakts strength and plus now he's PO'd
BobV
Anthanes jumped back- too late. His right arm was hit by Osano's blades, and he was wounded heavily. "Help..." , he said to Shakur and the troops at the breach, before stumbling backwards, falling over a bit of debris from the walls.
Red
Before Anthanes had gone to fight Osano, he had answered him with "His ruthless murdering of our men for power was a little over the top too. I did what he deserved, nothing more". Shakur couldn't believe this. What if the others thought he did this out of anger and madness? No, he would not fester over things that are so usual in war.
Channler
"Leave the that man (not sure what i'd label you as) alone Osano!" Falx started walkings towards Osano's turned back.

"You know, I never did like you to much.." He said as he pulled his sword out of his sheath.
ShogunSniper
Osano did not heed Falx's warning. He brought both his swords over the fallen Anthanes to attempt a final blow. He thrust the tips of both swords towards Anthanes' chest. "Time to end this!"

OOC: quick falx stab him through the back
minque
QUOTE(BobV @ Aug 20 2005, 09:53 PM)
Anthanes jumped back- too late. His right arm was hit by Osano's blades, and he was wounded heavily. "Help..." , he said to Shakur and the troops at the breach, before stumbling backwards, falling over a bit of debris from the walls.

When Serene noticed Anthanes was heavily wounded she thought she´d risk a healing-mission here...she saw it happen from above so she dived right down and shouted:

"Slut dig genast och utan ärrbildning" at the same time she poured a potion over Anthanes..it got him all wet but also eased his pain anf fortified him at the same time his wound began to close
BobV
"...v'laash...fothanu...FONDIGUMAN!" , Anthanes chanted, a magickal barrier appearing around him deflecting the blades just before they killed the half-dunmer. He smirked weakly at Serene. "Thank you..."
Channler
QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Aug 20 2005, 04:06 PM)
Osano did not heed Falx's warning.  He brought both his swords over the fallen Anthanes to attempt a final blow.  He thrust the tips of both swords towards Anthanes' chest.  "Time to end this!"
OOC:  quick falx stab him through the back

Falx, seeing the lack of compliance, quickly thrusted his imperial longword into the the lower half of Osano's back. Falx grappled Osano into a headlock and disarmed him...

"Feel the pain?" Falx snapped almost in a mocking tone.
ShogunSniper
"It's lovely." Osano reached into his pocket, grabbed the ruby, and teleported both himself and Falx (cause he was hangin on to him) to the center of what was left of Osano's army. He then ordered the constructs to attack Falx even though he knew full well that they would hit him in the process.
BobV
Anthanes sighed as he got up. "And then he calls me a coward. Thank you for the assistance, Serene." The battlemage chanted and a cliffracer soared down. Anthanes hopped on the back of the cliffracer and flew away over the walls, flying low throughout the enemy ranks.
Channler
After the teleportation Falx realized the situation looked grim, "Ha, you drive a hard bargin Osano. To bad I can only be fooled once!"

Falx threw all the strength he could into one horizontal slash that quickly sped towards Osano.

Good, there it is.. My jewel
ShogunSniper
OOC: just dont do anything that makes it absolutely impossible to keep osano alive
Aki
The soldiers moved against the constructs. Except Falx's constructs, which as per Falx's orders, were attacking the other constructs. The battlefeild was in utter turmoil, bodies and bodyparts lay in the streets, as did wreckage of constructs. The Ash was muddy from the amount of blood spilled onto it. The Armigers were still roving about, but no longer cloaked in Chamleon spells.

The Redoran leaders managed to keep their soldiers in line, having them split between defending Ald'Ruhn and attacking the Constructs, and the remaining Legionaires had regrouped under the command of their remaining leaders, one of which was the Knight templar of the neighboring fort. The footsoldiers formed into a Phalnax and marched into the constructs slowly, while the Imperial Archers laid down supporting fire.

Fenris was with the legionaires, roving outside the Phalnax and keeping the Contructs from moving around and surrounding them.

Anara meanwhile, found V'anul where he had dragged himself and hefted the heavier Werewolf up, and pulled him towards the Temple courtyard, which was acting as a infirmary for the wounded until they could be healed.
minque
While hovering over the town Serene noticed Anara and V´anul at the temple courtyard..it seemed as the big werewolf was injured....despite her fear of werewolves she landed beside them....shyly asking if she might be of any help.....
ShogunSniper
Osano tried to block Falx's attack with his sword--but he realized he no longer had it. Falx's sword connected hard. It hit his upper torso and left a deep gash in the side of his chest. He fell to the ground among the constructs and ordered them to retreat. All that's left now is Arcyakt...
Aki
QUOTE(minque @ Aug 20 2005, 04:40 PM)
While hovering over the town Serene noticed Anara and V´anul at the temple courtyard..it seemed as the big werewolf was injured....despite her fear of werewolves she landed beside them....shyly asking if she might be of any help.....

Anara nodded and pointed to V'anul's legs, which were both clearly broken. Anara's injuries were minor compared to V'anul's.
BobV
Anthanes smirked as he flew over the retreating constructs on cliffracer- back. His eyes searched the battlefield for Arcyakt. He had the reflecting enchantment of his ring activated.
Channler
Falx surprised himself at the severity of the blow, a deep cut covered much of his body. Osano lay amongst his own blood, the loss would surely start affecting him momentarily.

He covered his face with his hands and muttered, "Oh what silent gods that may inhabit this world, let this man find peice in the afterlife. For he died as a warrior, honerable in death."

Unknowing whether he truly may be dead, Falx walk among the retreating constructs fleeing from the town. Move the army to the centre, prepare them to be dissasembled.

At once the contructs that had been helping with the destruction of the forces under Arcyakt came at a perfect square amassed just a few hundred yards outside the town.

When he came within shouting range of the defenders of the town he simply yelled for the destruction of the remaining contructs. Falx found a quaint little rock that had avoided the blood shed and sat there, waiting for his old friends to catch up.
BobV
From his cliffracer, Anthanes chanted. "V'laash eredaem jekhova!"

A large blast of frost shot from his hands to the constructs, obliterating several of them.
Aki
Seeing the retreat, the Defenders of Ald'Ruhn pulled back to the city, while the Armigers and a few groups of Redoran soldiers oversaw the disassembly
ShogunSniper
Osano watched silently as Falx said a little prayer for him. He lied there breathing heavily, staring up at the sky. Coming this close to death had changed him. He thought about the deaths that were caused under his command. How the bodies of the dead were disgraced by being forced to fight against their allies. For the first time since he joined Arcyakt he felt guilt.

Slowly he picked himself up and stood bent over clutching his side. He went into a coughing spasm as blood ran from his mouth. He looked at Ald'Ruhn, how they rounded up his constructs into a killing circle. Osano pulled out his ruby and stared at it. He could have reactivated them and caught Ald'Ruhn off guard. Instead he crushed it in his hands, Arcyakt's power leaving him simultaniously. Arcyakt, I quit.

He staggered back to Ald'Ruhn hoping he could find a priest who did not recognize him who would heal him.

OOC: he lives!!!
minque
QUOTE(Aki @ Aug 20 2005, 10:45 PM)
Anara nodded and pointed to  V'anul's legs, which were both clearly broken. Anara's injuries were minor compared to V'anul's.

Serene nodded...bent over V´anul´s legs and put her hands on them..concentrating..

She chanted sliently: "Lägg tillrätta benen och muskler, väx ihop, slut dig ...slut dig"

Slowly the werewolf´s injued legs started to heal....but it caused him pain so Serene interrupted the process for a second, taking out a potion of pain-killer and urged him to drink it

"Anara please help him drink" Serene said, then noticed that the female wolf also was injured but not as bad....."You take a sip yourself , it will help you feel better"

She also left a bottle of fortifiation.......in case they needed it

Wen V´anul´s legs were healed she took off again to see where she could be of any use to anyone
Aki
Anara noddedand gave V'anul the bottle to drink. The Khajiiti Werewolf took a big swig before returning the bottle, and Anara took a smaller sip.

He staggered back to Ald'Ruhn hoping he could find a priest who did not recognize him who would heal him.

One of the priests spied Osano and hurried over to him. Being a healer, the priest knew nothing of Osano's former position as the enemy, and quickly set to work healing him.
ShogunSniper
Osano put hand on the priests shoulder, "Thank you," he said weakly.

OOC off for tonight
Channler
Falx slowly made his way towards the town, it wasn't but several hundred yards but the path was made rough by thousands, upon thousands of constructs that lay amongst the field. Then he noticed the nurses, and workers, laying out the body's of the fallen for burial.

It was a sad sight, just within his veiw maybe 70 entered the enternal realm. Never to see their family's again, or live with Nirns greatness. The ground was soggy in the amount of blood that had been spilt.

Half of Ald'Rhun (SP) was on fire, many worked to their fullest to end it. Falx managed to secure seat over what was left of the remaining gate house. It was a dark time for Vvardenfell.
Megil Tel-Zeke
Megil, continued to cut through the constructs. and when they had all congregated for destruction Megil worked his way through them, quickly destroying most of them. Finally his anger was dieing down and the blades fell to the ground in a splash.

Megil was covered in oil his blue armor glissening with the slick brown liquid. He turned around and looked behind him at the city of Ald'rhun, at it's fiery remains.

Megil simply pointed to the skies above it, and rain clouds began to form and soon a gentle rain fell on Ald'rhun, quenching the flames and washing the blood away. With this cleansing rain, Megil turned his back to the city and began to walk away.
Red
Shakur looked at the death around him, and fell to his knees in prayer. Soon many soldiers joined him. And after atleast four minutes of praying, his entire army was praying. They talked to Mara, Tall Papa, the Nine, Dibella, Zenithar, Talos, Shor and many, many other gods. It was beautiful the way so many came together to pray to thier gods and goddesses, including people who were barely or even completely not religeous. After about two more minutes of praying, they stood and stayed quiet.
Konji
Konrad cut a small nick in Ryan's neck, then kicked him in the stomach, making him keel over. He ran outside the city, then spied a lone figure on a rock.

He walked over to it warily, crouching as he neared it.

"F...Falx?" he asked in disbelief, quirking a brow. He stood up and walked over to him now.

"Is that you? I think you looked like this..." he remembered back to the small time he had known him.
Soulseeker3.0
Otik started to slow down, the enemy was weakinging, they killed two genrerals, but what of the mage? He has to be somewere around here, the battle at vivec is over so everyone is, well was, here but were is the mage? Otik saw Konrad out talking to someone and ran out, onto the battle field. "Who's this? Wait aren't you the third general!?"

ooc i'm off
minque
Serene noticed the diminishing of the battle..but one thing was still to come..

Arcyakt.....where was he? Before he was dead or made harmless nobody could walk secure..nobody

The mess of Ald´ruhn was a terrible sight......Serene cried silently when she saw it..then she just went over to Under Skar to see if she could do something for the poor commoners there
Channler
QUOTE(Konradude @ Aug 20 2005, 06:43 PM)
Konrad cut a small nick in Ryan's neck, then kicked him in the stomach, making him keel over. He ran outside the city, then spied a lone figure on a rock.

He walked over to it warily, crouching as he neared it.

"F...Falx?" he asked in disbelief, quirking a brow. He stood up and walked over to him now.

"Is that you? I think you looked like this..." he remembered back to the small time he had known him.

"Yes Konrad, it is me, they found out men of my type don't die so easily.." Falx looked into his eyes, and try'd to sound as cheerful as possible, "I see you've grown exponentiolly (SP) more powerful over the last few months. Good training, and obstacles maybe?" Falx's last comment hurt himself, he was the obstacles, the reason for so much blood shed. He shook it off, "How goes the rest of the group? Is Aki and them still around?

Falx looked over to the man who came running and layed a careful hand upon his sword, speaking carefully, "Third General? What of it? Konrad, do you know this mer?"

Soulseeker3.0
"well I think I should kill you now" Otik said as he pulled out his bow
Neck' Thall
After the pain in his stomach subsided and the bleeding slowed from his neck, Ryan stood up and saw that his side had lost. Near him, for some reason he saw Osano being healed very badly by an inferior priest.

"Here, let me show you how to do it...."He said as he came up to them. "Why don't you help the other wounded ok? I can take over from here."

Ryan quikly cast a major healing spell and then suppoted Osano with his shoulder.

"Why dont we get out of here while we still can and hide someplace where they cant find us. Will you folow me for the time being, Sir?" Said Ryan as he waited for an answer.
Channler
"I don't remeber you from the Battle of Cyrodil..." Falx grinned, "Shoot me, go ahead, but I warn you, it won't be my blood permiating(OMG SP) the ground."

Falx tossed his sword to the ground, "Go ahead"

(OOC: Neck, don't make some one elses character follow you. Thats like godmodding)
Dantrag
Sel was drawn to the Skar. Wasn't Celia healing people in there? Did she survive the collapse?

He began running as fast as he could towards the giant crab shell.

Mage

Arcyakt sighed as he stripped Alton's, no Falx's, ruby of its power, and Osano of his own power. He should have seen this coming, he thought to himself; none of his followers had actually believed in his cause, they had only joined in return for power.

He tightened his grip on his staff and began walking towards the city gates.

"Why do you all blindly follow the gods? They are nothing more than demons, trying to control your life for their own amusement!" he shouted at Ald'Ruhn, seemingly dropping his usual calm and calculating demeanor.
Megil Tel-Zeke
Megil turned back weerily as he heard shouting behind him, he could make out the silhoutte of a manwith a staff. it had to be arcyakt.

Let us finish then shall we Sheo, said

yes let's get this over and done with

Megil turned around and began to charge at the mage, his eyes raging blue flames.

ooc: might as well start to finish it eh.
Red
Shakur saw the man in the distance, and so Ald'Ruhn could be safe, started ordering soldiers around. "Grenadiers, find more explosives, expecially mines. Swordsman and others, find bows and arrows and then hide. If anyone comes through that opening, they're coming through covered in arrows" Shakur's men hustled and bustled, looking for the needed tools of war.

OOC: I gotta go now, Danny, don't forget my hiding five hundred or so soldiers and their bows, mines and grenades. Might be back later.
Aki
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Aug 20 2005, 10:19 PM)

"Why do you all blindly follow the gods? They are nothing more than demons, trying to control your life for their own amusement!" he shouted at Ald'Ruhn, seemingly dropping his usual calm and calculating demeanor.

"Because, that is only the nature of the Daedra," Fenris shouted back. "The Daedra are naught but personifcations of change. Fire given a personality. The Aedra are true gods."

Channler
"Arcyakt.." Falx thought for a moment, "I believe that it may be in your best interests if you save that arrow for the real trouble. The man you seek is name Alton, the Wanderer. Fortionatly, he wanders no more. Now if you'll excuse me, I have other matters to take care of."

Falx hastily strapped on his sword, and sprinted over to where he heard Aki's voice similiarly calling out to him, "Aki! Good friend! It's been a while!" Falx almost latched unto the big man.

"Ready to kick some sorry Mage boat?"
BobV
Anthanes grinned as he spotted Arcyakt.

"SHKREE!" , the cliffracer he was riding exclaimed as it soared down towards Arcyakt from behind. Anthanes slashed at Arcyakt's neck with Fearstruck as he got close to the mage.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.