Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Various fanarts from me
Shiniku
post Dec 8 2006, 10:34 PM
Post #1

Retainer

Yeah, there's about 7 here and some of them are moderatly big, so I'll use links.

MORROWIND FANART:
Yagrum Bagarn
That turned out awful, there were some monitor issues, plus is was kind've rushed anyway. Pencil +photoshop

Dunmer Escape
he's just a monk, so he better use this scroll of almsivi intervention to get out quick, before the dreaded cliff racer eats him. photoshop

Vivec
This really didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped.. I failed you vivec! oh well, maybe I'll try again some other time. Pencil

OBLIVION FANART

Dark brotherhood guy
I know that's not exactly what DB armor looks like, but I don't think they'd make all the suits EXACTLY the same anyway. NOTE: this is a scan of a photocopy, I no longer have orginal, thus the poor quality. Pencil

-modwork

Captain Argonia 1
Captain Argonia 2
I love captain america, so I just had to do his sheild, and I went ahead and did his mask too. It's far more fun to play with this than an iron sheild and the grey fox's mask. Too bad there aren't throwable weapons like throwing stars in oblivion, otherwise I would've also made a throwable weapon version of the sheild. Photoshop, NIFskope, ES contruction set, directX texture tool
I do tons of retexturing but I don't really release it, because well, it's sub par.

IPB Image
crap little avatar I did.

Well, tell me what you think.

This post has been edited by Shiniku: Dec 8 2006, 10:34 PM

--------------------
Damnation nation, what's your situation?
IPB Image
Click image for my deviant art.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Fargoth
post Aug 2 2008, 04:14 PM
Post #2

Evoker

Nice work dude, keep it up!

--------------------
Not often on the forums anymore.. Last time I've been here was about 3 months ago...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2024 - 09:07 PM