Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The War of Necromancy, Sign-Up Thread
Zalphon
post Dec 23 2010, 07:53 AM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

The War of Necromancy

4E 1: The Champion of Cyrodiil puts an end to the King of Worms and the Order of the Black Worm falls apart following his death.

4E 73: The Mede Empire falls apart, leaving chaos in the power vacuum. Tamriel is quickly conquered by the long, lost son of Martin Septim.

4E 212: A lich known as, “Gulas Myneld” slays Arch Mage Aron Gothren for the murder of Raynil Dralas, a dear friend of Gulas.

4E 215: The successor of Gothren, Colin Draconis bans necromancy within the Mages’ Guild and coerces Emperor Reman Septim to make the practice punishable by death by using threats of war with the Mages’ Guild.

4E 223: Gulas Myneld meets a lich who is more magical than mortal. The lich offers to help Gulas against the Mages’ Guild, he asks for nothing in return. Gulas fears this lich more than any other being on Nirn.

4E 225: The Order of the Black Dragon is formed by the lich.

The undead grunts of the Order of the Black Dragon have no rank or status within the Order, and are merely undying soldiers ready for battle at the command of their superiors.

The Order of the Black Dragon is split into three tiers...

The Caste of the Black Skull is the first tier, and is made up of Necromancer Initiates and Shadow Knight Squires.

The Caste of the Black Rose is the second tier, and is made up of Necromancer Adepts and Shadow Knights. Several Nightblades are also in this tier as spies for the Order of the Black Dragon.

The Caste of the Black Soul is the third tier. Only the most elite ever come to this tier. It is made up of Liches and Shadow Knights who have distinguished themselves in battle by showing extraordinary ability or leadership.

4E 232: The hostilities between the Order of the Black Dragon and the Mages’ Guild are no longer considered skirmishes, but rather war between the factions.

4E 240: Most of Tamriel has been lost to the Order of the Black Dragon.

The Provinces

High Rock: The necromancers and their shadow knights were pushed back by the Breton Mages of High Rock. However, many Bretons died during the battles that were located in High Rock.

Hammerfell: The Redguards of Hammerfell resiliently held out for months against the armies of the Order of the Black Dragon. Eventually a nightblade assassinated the rebel leader, a Redguard with the name of “Cyrus Shinji.” They crumbled after Cyrus died, because their leadership was gone.

Skyrim: The mountainous terrain of Skyrim protected it from the armies of the dead, however none doubt that nightblades and necromancers are deep within Skyrim’s borders just waiting for the moment to strike.

Morrowind: The mainland was razed by a Telvanni Lich and his army. The Lich devastated the jungle-mainland leaving only death in his wake. The Lich didn’t dare touch Vvardenfell, because his lands, Tel Vos were there.

The Black Marsh: When the Argonian Marsh Warriors resisted the influence of the Order of the Black Dragon, a lich poisoned the land, killing most of the flora and nearly all of the fauna.

Elsweyr: The khajiit left their desert home when the Order of the Black Dragon came, where they went was unknown. All that was known was that they left for the seas, hoping to never return to Tamriel.

Valenwood: The Bosmer defended with ferocity that you would expect of an animal. Some even participated in the Wild Hunt, turning into vicious animals. Valenwood was destroyed, as were the Imga. Great casualties came to the Order of the Black Worm, but with each death led to another soldier.

The Summerset Isles: Contact was lost with them during the War of Necromancy.

Cyrodiil: The Imperial City is the only true safe haven in Cyrodiil. Only the Royal Family, the Mages’ Guild, and the Blades are allowed in the Imperial City. Bravil and Leyawiin are the first cities to fall. Chorrol, Anvil, Skingrad, and Cheydinal are all attacked simultaneously and fall hastily.

Shadow Knights lead patrols across Cyrodiil, hunting for any survivors.

-- Character Sheet –

Name:
Race:
Birthsign:
Alignment:

Skin Color:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Hair Length:
Special Appearance (Tattoo, facial hair, etc):

Class:
Class Description:

Skills (Morrowind Skills)
Major Skills (5):
Minor Skills (5):

Armor:
Weapon(s):
Food/Drink:
Alchemical (and Potions):
Literature:
Personal Items:
Gold:

Biography:

Rules

• I control important non-player characters.
• Do not kill or steal from other players.
• Do not create your own birth sign or race.
• Please have an original back story.
• Have fun.

This post has been edited by Zalphon: Dec 23 2010, 07:55 AM

--------------------
"You have the same twenty-four hours as me; don't be mad just because you don't use yours like I do." -Tupac Shakur
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Zalphon   The War of Necromancy   Dec 23 2010, 07:53 AM
grif11   same character from before, new bio. Falius was b...   Dec 24 2010, 12:43 AM
grif11   On their way back from hunting, Falius and his dad...   Dec 24 2010, 01:04 AM
grif11   Running over to his house at the back of the villa...   Dec 24 2010, 01:19 AM
Zalphon   Name: Nym Dralas Race: Dark Elf (Dunmer) Age: 23 G...   Dec 24 2010, 04:21 AM
jack cloudy   Name: Swift-like-Fish Race: Argonian Age: 42 Gende...   Dec 24 2010, 12:31 PM
Zalphon   Jack, think DnD alignments.   Dec 24 2010, 04:14 PM
jack cloudy   never played dnd. Anyway, I'll edit. How does ...   Dec 25 2010, 06:08 PM
Zalphon   never played dnd. Anyway, I'll edit. How does...   Dec 26 2010, 02:44 AM
grif11   OK...Falius's full profile.expect a few posts ...   Dec 26 2010, 01:25 AM
grif11   Class:Hunter class description:Hunters are masters...   Dec 26 2010, 01:42 AM
grif11   ok the last smal bit. theres also a few questions ...   Dec 26 2010, 01:57 AM
Zalphon   The Order of the Black Dragon The Castes The Cas...   Dec 27 2010, 08:30 AM
Zalphon   The Roleplaying Thread   Dec 29 2010, 09:41 PM
ureniashtram   Name: Cyldreen Mon'Cheri Race: Breton Age: 35 ...   Jan 4 2011, 07:06 AM
Dantrag   workin' on a character if it's not too lat...   Jan 5 2011, 10:17 AM
Zalphon   Nope, you can join :D   Jan 6 2011, 02:00 AM
Dantrag   Name: Aerona Race: Dunmer Age: 20 Gender: Female B...   Jan 6 2011, 06:34 AM
Ahrenil   Name: Gillyed (Gill-E-Id) Mountainshaker Race:Nord...   Jan 23 2011, 12:35 AM
Lord Revan   I think this'll do for now. Name: Nathan Race...   Feb 3 2011, 07:49 PM
Tellie   -- Character Sheet – Name: Aren Syrethi Race: Du...   Feb 11 2011, 03:45 PM
ureniashtram   ... .... ..... ..... ..... .... .... Wow....   Feb 11 2011, 05:07 PM
Tellie   Hmm, perhaps your are right, I'll drop the war...   Feb 11 2011, 06:00 PM
jack cloudy   fair enough I guess. But I'm not sure how to s...   Feb 11 2011, 07:31 PM
Tellie   thanks cloudy, the spear and schimitar are crossed...   Feb 11 2011, 07:42 PM
ureniashtram   Time for someone to take on the role of an Evil Ba...   Feb 18 2011, 12:28 PM
Tellie   I think someone has watched the Extended version o...   Feb 18 2011, 01:30 PM
ureniashtram   The Mouth of Sauron, you say? Oh no! The Three...   Feb 18 2011, 02:15 PM
ureniashtram   Well, I can't believe that I finally got tired...   May 7 2011, 09:29 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th June 2024 - 06:21 AM