Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> That WoW Thread, Life in the World of Warcraft
Rihanae
post Jun 16 2014, 02:39 AM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

So I recently re-purchased World of Warcraft after being sentenced to bed rest after a bit of trouble with my health (nothing a month or two of taking it easy won't cure). I wanted to play an MMORPG as I find they make the hours fly by for me. I wanted ESO, but my computer specs weren't good enough. I tried Guild Wars... Meh. Just a cheap replica of WoW in my opinion, so I nipped that in the bud.

After discovering I could download WoW digitally I did, and I thought I'd post some stuff here, but obviously you guys can post too! In fact, I heavily encourage it.

So... my avatar was pretty easy to design. I was immediately drawn to the Draenei race and knew I wanted to be a paladin. Ever since I was a young boy playing WoW I always wanted to make an Avatar, and live the dream of being a highly respected guild master. Haha, maybe one day.

I don't know much about her yet, not even her name (She uses my name ATM), but I will eventually move her into a RP realm. At the moment I'm just trying to get a handle for the game again. None of my friends play WoW ATM, so it gives me the opportunity to do my own thaaang without being emotionally blackmailed into joining their adventures. Haha.

Rihanae is currently exploring the Ewlynn (?) region where Stormwind is located. She is staying put and questing until she reaches level 10, then she will move on.

So watch this space for updates, share your stories and anecdotes... and let me know if you still play so we can adventure together! winkgrin.gif

This post has been edited by Rihanae: Jun 16 2014, 02:41 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th June 2024 - 05:48 PM