Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> A Mystery Unleashed - Playground 2
minque
post May 25 2005, 08:31 PM
Post #1


Wise Woman
Group Icon
Joined: 11-February 05
From: Where I can watch you!!



the previous

http://forums.waiting4oblivion.com/viewtopic.php?t=354


--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook


IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 25 2005, 08:36 PM
Post #2


Master
Group Icon
Joined: 23-March 05



Arco looked at the Imperial as he moved for his sword, most of the zombies where dead now.. Arco fell down on his knees, he slowly moved his head against the huge wound in his broken arm. The Imperial Long Spear had gone right through his arm and the blood started appearing. Arco felt dissy but he shaked his head in confusion before leaning against the cold stone wall of the cathedral getting up on his feet...

He scanned around, without anyone else seeing it he saw a zombie walking around in the shadows around 30 feet away, Arco ignored the pain and rush off.. All there was to see was the little reflection of Arco's scimitar in the dark and a head came rolling out...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Channler
post May 25 2005, 08:39 PM
Post #3


Master
Group Icon
Joined: 20-March 05
From: Nashville, North Carolina



"DAMNABLE CREATIONS!" Falx roared, "What!? Has the temple now even abandoned us!? These were my men, MY RESPONSIBLITY!"

Falx stormed out of the temple... So much death was around


--------------------
I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.
-Anonymous
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post May 25 2005, 08:45 PM
Post #4


Mouth
Group Icon
Joined: 11-May 05



"Oh, fine!" Celia fumed. She mumbled, "You certainly didn't need my help." She surveyed the area around her, ignoring the moaning and slashing sounds coming from inside of the cathedral. Right now, her only concern was to find Serene. The others inside would need much more help than a healer could give at this point. She cupped her hands around her mouth and shouted again, "Serene! Where. Are. You!"

Not to mention, where was Acro? Did he already went in? She wasn't sure, but she felt more safe if Serene was with her...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 25 2005, 08:57 PM
Post #5


Councilor
Group Icon
Joined: 13-February 05
From: The cellar of the fortress of the fuzz



edit : totally disregard this...


--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
minque
post May 25 2005, 09:07 PM
Post #6


Wise Woman
Group Icon
Joined: 11-February 05
From: Where I can watch you!!



Celias voice calling for her made Serene run towards where it came from, eager to help out, ..

"wonder if theyll need some of my special-pain-killers?" she thought, knowing there were not many left in her backpack

Close to the cathedral she spotted some movement, it had to be her comrades, so she shouted:

"Celia!, Arco!, Jonacin!" as she rushed the remaining yards ....."Are you there?"


--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook


IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post May 25 2005, 09:12 PM
Post #7


Mouth
Group Icon
Joined: 11-May 05



(OOC: Oh, I'm am so sorry, Fuzzy! I misspelled Arco's name this entire RP. :shocked: )


Celia heard Serene's shout from a distance, and hopped to her feet. Relieved, she yelled gleefully and waved like crazy, "Yes, yes, we're here! We might need your help! At the cathedral!"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
minque
post May 25 2005, 09:19 PM
Post #8


Wise Woman
Group Icon
Joined: 11-February 05
From: Where I can watch you!!



"Oh Celia! im right here"..Serene rushed to Celia and embraced her for a moment....."so glad to see you"

It was obvious that Arco could need a pain-killer, so she held one of her shimmering blue vials to his lips..

"come on Arco down with it"

She loked around after shed more or less forced Arco to down the potion, and wondered what spells she should keep ready....the smell was putrid and nasty......she swallowed hard to avoid getting too nauseous


--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook


IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 25 2005, 09:28 PM
Post #9


Master
Group Icon
Joined: 23-March 05



"Thanks..." Arco replied to Serene before looking at the Dunmer (Sel)

"Yeah... I'm Arco" he said as he looked at the wound, Serene's and Celia's healing had done well for his arm...

"And... Serene, thanks for the pain-killers.. But I could really need some healing, I'm rather used to all kind of pain" Arco said before starting going out of the cathedral, taking away all the blood and ashes from his face after the fighting...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 25 2005, 09:35 PM
Post #10


Councilor
Group Icon
Joined: 13-February 05
From: The cellar of the fortress of the fuzz



"I'm Sel. Now lay down." he said.

He pointed at the altmer healer. "Thanks for sending me off on a wild goose chase. How was I supposed to know who Arco was?" he yelled. "And where the hell is my dagger" he yelled at no one in particular. He stopped though, and said. "Sorry, I...shouldn't have been so rude. being captured by a mage and fighting demons and zombies all in one day can be stressful. What are your names?" he asked, gesturing towards the imperial mage and the altmer healer.


--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 25 2005, 09:38 PM
Post #11


Master
Group Icon
Joined: 23-March 05



"You can take my Daedric Dagger in the house we were in, if u cant find the way guess Jonacin can... I'm off for now" Arco said before jogging out into the rain against the Emporers Castle..
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
minque
post May 25 2005, 09:59 PM
Post #12


Wise Woman
Group Icon
Joined: 11-February 05
From: Where I can watch you!!



"Arco!" Serene shouted, "here are some restoration potions, just in case" she handed him 2 small green vials....

Then she turned to Sel: "Im Serene " she said "you seem not to feel very well, maybe you need some fortification?"

She took some green leaves from her backpack and offered Sel

"Its just hackle-lo " she said, " chew them and they will give you some energy"


--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook


IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Channler
post May 25 2005, 10:27 PM
Post #13


Master
Group Icon
Joined: 20-March 05
From: Nashville, North Carolina



Falx sat down on a stone from a building not far from the Cathedral. Sure he had been fighting for the last 22 years of his life, but slaying not one, but numerous of his own comrades had taken a toll on him.

He might of felt a tear if it weren't raining so hard..


--------------------
I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.
-Anonymous
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Aki
post May 26 2005, 12:49 AM
Post #14


Mouth
Group Icon
Joined: 10-March 05



Fenris, who had been seemingly absent, arrived on the scene. His armor was a mess, and several burns marred his skin, electrical burns. In Fenris' mailed hand was a large stone head, like that of a Storm Atronach, except much bigger.

"Fawkin' ran into a Storm Monarch," he explained. "honoured user litterly came out of the wood-work, or stone-work as it were. Luckily, Nords have a good resistace to lightning magick..."

He dropped the head. "Seems i missed quite the party..."


--------------------
IPB Image

"Youve put up a good fight, but Im through playing. Now Im going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post May 26 2005, 01:31 AM
Post #15


Knower
Group Icon
Joined: 11-April 05
From: From: From: From:



Inside a dark room, a figure sat, absentmindedly tapping his fingers. The mage, Arcyatk stared at a small mirror much like the ones Sel had used. In fact, if not for it's small size, he could have easily used it for travel. Images of clashing monsters and knights filled the small, fragile mirror while he watched, smirking. Behind him, a dark figure slowly crept up, drawing a dark blade as it went. "What have you to report?" Arcyatk demanded, his voice now impaintent.

The dark figure knelt on one knee and bowed behind his sword, which he had drove into the ground. "My lord, the prisoner has escaped through the Mirrors." THe voice tha came from the shadowy figure was raspy, and had a tinge of a slurr to it.

The mage kept his silverly eyes watching the minute mirror as he replied. "I know fool, I'm the one who set him free...Tell me of the attack on the city."

The dark figure hissed softly, keeping his head bowed. "It is ongoing sire. The warriors are indeed strong and many from our side are falling." He paused, he the shadowed room silent before he continued in his scratchy voice. "Shall I...assist?"

"So be it.


--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post May 26 2005, 02:53 AM
Post #16


Mouth
Group Icon
Joined: 11-May 05



There goes Arco. Again! Celia giggled, but swayed a bit, for she was getting more and more tired. I wonder how late it is? She yawned drowsily just as the Nord came in.

"Oh, hello, Mister Nord."

She suppressed another yawn as she turned to Sel and introduced herself, "And I'm Celia, a healer-in-training," she then pointed to the Nord, "and mister Nord here is named Fenris. He's really good at fighting and he has some kind of magic with his voice, yes he does."

She gave into the yawn, and stretched her muscles, hoping to wake herself up again. She glanced at the Nord. "You're so brave, Mister Nord, but do you need some healing potions or something?"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Aki
post May 26 2005, 03:23 AM
Post #17


Mouth
Group Icon
Joined: 10-March 05



"Yeah, the burns aren't exactly pleasureful, " Fenris said with a smirk. "This town's really going to Oblivion.." he rumbled.


--------------------
IPB Image

"Youve put up a good fight, but Im through playing. Now Im going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 26 2005, 03:35 AM
Post #18


Councilor
Group Icon
Joined: 13-February 05
From: The cellar of the fortress of the fuzz



"Good to meet you all." Sel said, accepting the hackle-lo from Serene. "Serene, you're a mage, right? Well what was that black ball that sucked me up at the house? I've never seen any spell like it."


--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
minque
post May 26 2005, 07:53 AM
Post #19


Wise Woman
Group Icon
Joined: 11-February 05
From: Where I can watch you!!



Serene watched Sel as he nibbled the green leaves, and she hoped he would feel better afterwards

"The black ball would have been a soultrap of some kind, Im not sure because I never have seen the like of it before" Serene said, " maybe you could tell me what it felt like when it happened to you?"


--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook


IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Aki
post May 26 2005, 11:38 AM
Post #20


Mouth
Group Icon
Joined: 10-March 05



[quote=minque]Serene watched Sel as he nibbled the green leaves, and she hoped he would feel better afterwards

"The black ball would have been a soultrap of some kind, Im not sure because I never have seen the like of it before" Serene said, " maybe you could tell me what it felt like when it happened to you?"[/quote]

"It is extremely odd if you were right lass," Fenris said. "Soultraps don't usually work on men and mer, unless they've in some way comprised themselves and lost Arkay's blessing...." He trailed off, looking at Sel.

"...So...you a Vampire, or a undead thingy of some sort? Werewolf? Corpus beast in disguise? Gotta be something. Otherwise i have no clue as to how he defied Arkay's blessing...."


--------------------
IPB Image

"Youve put up a good fight, but Im through playing. Now Im going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th June 2020 - 12:30 AM