Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Annie Ley Oak Needs A New Outfit, From New Vegas to the Commonwealth
SubRosa
post Dec 27 2017, 09:48 PM
Post #1

Ancient
Group Icon

I have been working on a new game of Annie Ley Oak in Fallout 4. For those who don't recall, she was an NCR Ranger turned spy in Fallout New Vegas. I tried her in Fallout 4 before, but it never quite felt right because the gun she was using did not have the best textures. Well, the work I have done on AR15s from Modern Firearms have solved that issue. So now I am working on the most important consideration of all - what to wear! laugh.gif

Seriously, I have spent hours going back and forth on this.

The NCR Ranger armor is definitely my favorite. Besides the look, it has that tie to Nevada. (Her rifle is has a Nevada Custom Guns receiver)

But here is the problem. When in first person only, there is always a noticeable gap between her left hand and rifle barrel. This happens with every gun I try.

The Western Duster is another option. But it does does not look as good as the Ranger armor

I must admit the Colonial Duster looks snazzy

Finally, the Fatigues she wore on her first playthrough of F4. I like the Jyn Erso feel to it. But I have already done this look once before.

So I guess I need to decide if I can live with that gap between left hand and rifle while in 1st person or not. If I can, Annie can use the Ranger armor. If not, then one of the others.

Does anyone else know any other armor/clothing that might work? I tried the western outfits from Nuka World, but they were honestly too colorful for her.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:16 PM