Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

121 Pages V « < 68 69 70 71 72 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today in Cyrodiil, spoilers version, TES: 4 Oblivion character accounts & stories
Acadian
post Jun 19 2020, 04:55 PM
Post #1381

Paladin
Group Icon

Buffy did adventure with Vilja for a time. Here's a few ancient screenshots:

Vilja

Vilja and Buffy

And a couple of just Buffy -

At home in the Mages guild

Teaching Nords how to dance like a wood elf

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jun 19 2020, 05:55 PM
Post #1382

Councilor
Group Icon

Whoa that's what Vilja looks like! ... Seems like in Decrepit's game she's got a wig on perhaps. Maybe she's frequently changing her looks.

Love that pic of Buffy sitting on the Mages Guild counter. And where'd she (you, as in which mod) get that outfit?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jun 19 2020, 06:42 PM
Post #1383

Paladin
Group Icon

No, Vilja's wearing a wig in Buffy's shots. Normally her hair is white and coifed into a distinctive braid style.

Like this:
QUOTE(macole @ Jun 7 2020, 01:14 PM) *

Edit: Oh, that outfit Buffy's wearing sitting on the MG counter is The Roadstroker's Rogue Outfit.

This post has been edited by Acadian: Jun 19 2020, 06:46 PM

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
macole
post Jun 20 2020, 07:26 AM
Post #1384

Mouth
Group Icon

What, Nords dancing without a table? What in Nirn is going on?

Acadian - Seriously though, I think the Jandaga's Ladies would like to find Buffy's jeweler. Can the bracelets be found in the Goddess Store?

20200620 VH-OVB Filth in the Sewers
Stepping out into the bright morning light as we left the Arboretum Hotel the following morning, what once was hidden in darkness is now sitting right there laughing at us with its big iron toothed grin. Must have walk or run past that sewer grate a half a dozen times last night in the dark.

Down into the dark, dank bowels of the city we went. Summoning Twinkle the will-o-the-wisp helps light the area as we perform a thorough search of the Arboretum sewers. The sewer system beneath the Arboretum is alive with rats, giant beetle, and some fairly good sized mud crabs. On their own the sewer denizens were of little consequence but in the pitch black darkness of the sewers an oversized mud crab could pinch your leg in two before you even saw it in the filthy water.

After locating the gate to the sewers beneath the Bloodworks we continued on. Could there be a more appropriate name for a den of vampires than Bloodworks? I don’t think so.

It’s unfortunate the amount of noise opening and closing these slough gates makes. If there is anything or one down here they’re going to know we’re here. Enveloped in the deep darkness and the vampires cloaked with invisibility spells, we’re attacked by at several vampires.

Somehow my Ladies and I got separated and I found myself in a desperate fight alone. Once again I summon Twinkle to help with the visibility. Maybe I was better off not seeing what I was up against?

Continuing on down a winding corridor with only Twinkle to light the way, a blood curdling challenge comes from the far end of the corridor. Mestala Polidius has found me.

She hits me with a spell of some kind and I instantly feel,,, um, a bubbly kind of green.

A thrust with Light of Dawn barely nicks her.

I recovered from the debilitating effects of Mestala’s spell while the vengeful fire of Light of Dawn began burning through her body.

The duel continued but as I recovered, she grew weaker until the inevitable end. Soon with the disease burned from her body the vampire clan leader Mestala Polidius lay truly dead in the sewers beneath the Blooodworks.

With the extermination of the vampire leader along with several of her more aggressive followers perhaps life in the Imperial City will better match the common folk’s perception of “What vampires? I don’t see no vampires.”

Re-connecting with my Ladies in the Arboretum, we head over to the OVB-HQ to make our report. Roland and everyone else in the hall are excited to hear of Mestala Polidius’ demise. After a brief celebration Roland gives us the bad news. A new infestation of aggressive vampires has risen just south of Cheydinhal.

Yes, we’ll have to look into that. And we still need to find a way to recruit the once famed now former Arena champion Raecius Felix. He wants a fight in the arena, I wonder how many matches must I win before he thinks my challenge to be worthy?

Oh let’s forget about that for now and go over to the Waterfront and see what we can learn about Sugar’s axe. Yes, yes, yes we’ll stop at the Goddess Store and browse around.

The hugs and kisses were appreciated.

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
Endure and through enduring grow strong.
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jun 20 2020, 07:11 PM
Post #1385

Paladin
Group Icon

Though its been many years, I’m sure most or all of Buffy’s bling came from the Goddess Store. She got plenty of mileage out of that shoppe – even more when she got the B-cup clothes for Apache Goddess Store mod which changed a moderate number of the tops to something Buffy could wear. It doesn’t appear that any of Jandanga’s Ladies need that mod though. tongue.gif

’… what once was hidden in darkness is now sitting right there laughing at us with its big iron toothed grin.’
- - You chose the perfect way to word this!

Some tense moments down in the bowels. Twinkle sounds wonderfully helpful; better than a torchbug I'm sure.

No rest for the weary as they clear one vampire lair and get tasked with another. I’m glad a well-deserved shopping break was called for. Cheydinhal will wait.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
macole
post Jun 22 2020, 02:50 AM
Post #1386

Mouth
Group Icon

Acadian - Twinkle come with the Integration Stranded Light Integrated mod. which uses L.A.M.E. Twinkle is a persistent light source that follows you around until recast the Twinkle spell. She (I think Twinkle is a she) will defend herself with low level attacks. Her light seems about right, not overly bright. She does get lost (pathing problems) at times. Recycling the spell does the trick.

Sometimes I do come up with a good line. Thanks for mentioning that.

I don't think Roland has a clue as to who Jandaga is. He does have other responsibilities that need attending.

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
+Quote Post
macole
post Jun 24 2020, 08:45 AM
Post #1387

Mouth
Group Icon

20200624 VH-OVB Celebrity of Madness, Gweden Sugar
While the ladies were shopping, I spent my time canvassing the docks with little success. Stopping at the Bloated Float Inn for a bite, Ormil suggests talking to Armand Christophe.

Re-united with Kaleah, Maeva, and Pym we go searching for Armand Christophe. We find him at his home. The door is not locked so we just walk on in.

“Do I know you?” he asks.

“No, but you should,” was my reply.

Armand claims to know nothing about Sugar’s missing axe. Give him a day and he’ll have a lead for us.

“Fair enough. Oh, about this mysterious note?”

Armand won’t talk about it other than to say, “Garden of Dareloth, midnight”.

So now we got some time to kill. Might as well sign-up for some matches in the Arena if that’s what it takes to convince Raecius Felix to join the OVB. Let’s hope I don’t have to become the Arena champion.

Relieved, it only took three victories and the advancement to Brawler to convince Raecius Felix that my challenge was worthy to accept.

“Yes, I see your name carved in the living flesh of this city. Its beating heart craves your ever-cutting edge. Do you feel it? She shudders in anticipation of our meeting. Go to your blademaster and tell him that the city cries for our blood.”

I didn’t have to push the CoC thing. Just the thought of Raecius Felix stepping into the pit once again was all that was needed for the promoters to see bricks of gold. The match was quickly inked in as the grand finale of the day. Word of Raecius Felix vs. some unknown maggot traveled fast and even with such short notice (the promoters didn’t even bother to replace the Bosmer vs. Kobold posters) the Arena was packed. Betting was heavy with the odds about even.

It was a fight for the ages.

The crowd leapt to its feet roaring as Raecius hit the ground defeated.

As the healers cast their spells on him, Raecius laughs with joy and declares, “Ha, they’ll be talking about this one till the day they die, don’t you think? That’s all fame is you know. Memories. Fickle, memories.”

With his outlook on life much improved we ask Raecius if he’d be interested in joining the OVB.

“Ahhh yes, seeing as how I am no longer dead I should be most able to oblige. Vampires though, nasty business that... I bet most of them are from around Woodhearth. In which case we must terminate them. Ex-terminate them. Burn and break them with extreme prejudice! No?”

Raecius Felix has agreed to join the Order of the Virtuous Blood. He could be a valuable asset. Our only concern is his obsession with Woodhearth. At least he didn’t wave a plunger around when he started screaming, EXTERMINATE!

To celebrate we toured the new Arena District taverns; Pub102, and the Beerhouse of the Arena. We capped the night off at the Blue Team Gladiator Barracks. What a spread they laid out.

Yeah there was ham, there was turkey, there was caviar
An' long tall glasses of wine up to yar
Then somebody grabbed me, threw me outta my chair
Said before you can eat, you gotta dance like Fred Astaire-aire.

Stood there and watched an Argonian try to do a two-step on the table. Oh no, not me! I can’t dance. I’m going upstairs find a free bed and get some sleep.

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jun 24 2020, 07:50 PM
Post #1388

Paladin
Group Icon

Some serious recruiting tactics there!

The Jandanga can't dance?!? 'Tis a wonder the Ladies don't remedy that!

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jun 26 2020, 03:03 PM
Post #1389

Councilor
Group Icon

Yes that is how I remember seeing Vilja the French Chatterbox.. with that braided blonde hairdo. Knew my memory was not betraying me this time.

Will o' wisps are great to have on our side, right? I had a character 3 years ago who had a couple Wo'W followers.

Is Mestala Polidius one of those super vampires which can paralyze and use all this insane magic? .... I admit I cheated a bit and got rid of their dual paralyzation-destruction spell (whatever it was) in the Construction Set. That is one thing about David Brasher, he loves to add NPC enemies which are supposed to be defeated only by Level 50+ characters, it seems to me. I always do some CS editing of some of his insanely strong opponents.

With the extermination of the vampire leader along with several of her more aggressive followers perhaps life in the Imperial City will better match the common folk’s perception of “What vampires? I don’t see no vampires.”

Hee hee not quite yet! Maybe I am wrong but there are a few others to pwn. Good news is *spoiler spoiler*, and then Vampire Hunting does go from a full boil to barely a simmer. indifferent.gif

After a brief celebration Roland gives us the bad news. A new infestation of aggressive vampires has risen just south of Cheydinhal.

Yup! I love when my memory is still intact. smile.gif

That Arena gladiator must have *censored* his shorts when he saw Jendaga come out with those dual magic swords. indifferent.gif

Jandaga doesn't dance at the end. Yah, sleep my friend. sleep.gif You deserve it.

This post has been edited by Renee: Jun 26 2020, 03:23 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
macole
post Jun 26 2020, 11:35 PM
Post #1390

Mouth
Group Icon

20200626 VH-OVB, Gweden
Heartfire 7, 3E434, it is day 377 since Jandaga arrived in Cyrodiil.

Early in the morning of we left Blue Team Gladiator Barracks and made our way to the Order of the Virtuous Blood Head Quarters.

Once underway Kaleah asked, “Feayche, why did you say you can’t dance? I’ve seen you dance. You’re quite the Nitty Gritty, my feayche.”

“Yeah, what’s up?” chimed in Maeva. “How many times have I heard someone say, “It’s not a party until the Jandaga dances”?

“Well, I can dance when I want to. The music just didn’t move me. Maybe a couple of Pym’s magic potions would’ve helped? Besides, I didn’t bring my Shoes of Extravagant Swag.”
With a big grin Pym pulled out a bottle of DP & Kraken juice.

“Uh, not now!” Just thinking about it gave me a hangover. “Thanks anyway.”

Putting the bottle away she turned and strolled away in an Aloof Frug like manner. Every couple of steps or so she’d stop, wave her hands about, and give a little shake. We all joined in and by the time we reached the OVB-HQ we were ponging Open Gang-name style.

Cullen greeted us with his usual “Welcome Back” greeting and showed us downstairs where Roland, Gilen, Grey-Throat, and Publics had gathered to congratulate us on successfully recruiting wealthy and famous members. Roland announced a promotion to Hunter was in order (I’m sure he just made that up). Everyone seconded that motion.

Roland then began talking about future plans of expanding to other cities. Galan suggests Cheydinhall and Leyawiin as suitable sites. Grey-Throat hands me a list of desirable skills new chapter house recruits should have.
When I ask who’s going to foot the bill for this effort (thinking ‘me’) Gilen suggests finding donors in each city.

Publicus volunteered to get the Leyawiin Chapter House ready (I think Publicus is antsy to get out of the Imperial City where he is too well known and liable to get arrested). That sounded good to me.

I was right. Publicus told us that he is tired of just sitting around looking at charts and maps all day. Braving getting arrested, he snuck out one night to search the sewers for vampires. He found none. (I didn’t want to tell him that the Ladies and I had gotten there first. Publicus did find clues that led him to believe vampires are hiding out in nearby caves.) He couldn’t say which exactly so we have some spelunking to do.

Both Gilen and Grey-Throat are finding Raecius to be more than a little off with his constant talk of Woodhearth and not being dead anymore. Gilen mentioned that we may end up having to send a Hunter to investigate Woodhearth. A Hunter, I assume that means me.

Well it’s about time to go see Armand Christophe about Sugar’s axe. As we were leaving Maralu Ramoran she knows just the person to handle the Cheydinhal Chapter House. She’ll make the arrangements. It should be done in a week.

Armand Christophe didn’t have the axe what he did have was a name S’krivva and a location Bravil. We left him with these words “This had better be on the level or we’ll have to speak to our friend Khareem.” He was making the funniest gurgling noises as we walked out the door.

Question is with so many options where do we start?

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jun 27 2020, 04:27 PM
Post #1391

Paladin
Group Icon

Ahah, Jandanga can dance after all - just needed the right mojo. And off they strut to the OVB.

Whew, dodged the arrow on establishing branches in Leyawiin and Cheydinhal.

Bravil looks most likely next I should think. I hope Christophe's info is good. Would hate to have to call in the Weet Bandit.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
macole
post Jul 1 2020, 11:14 PM
Post #1392

Mouth
Group Icon

20200701 VH-OVB Close to Home
Pondering what to next we walked back to the Imperial City. Once past the docks we decided to take the path along the lakeshore to the Talos Bridge. Along the way we managed to kill a few crabs and dig up some clams which we intended to trade at the Wawnet Inn for a bowl of stew. The sight of a cook fire burning in front of Dzonot changed our minds. Why not have our own crab & clam boil, relax and enjoy a quiet evening watching the moons pass over the lake.

Putting a pot of water on the fire we sat down and began reminiscing about the last time we were here trying to save an ill-fated love sick boy from a tribe of amazons.

The pot had just begun to boil when Kaleah gave a long loud sniff and said, “Oh that smell, can't you smell that smell?”

Yes, the distinctive cloyingly sweet smell of vampires was drifting from the mouth of the cave. Could Publius be right about vampires holing up in nearby caves during the day? This could be one? There is only one way to find out. The clam & crab boil can wait. Choosing our gear carefully we entered Dzonot Cave.

A few steps inside the cave we nearly stumbled over a body lying on the floor. The former bandit’s throat bore the marks of vampires. We were still investigating the body when they struck. In the darkness cloaked with invisibility they were on us before we knew they were there.

The surprise attack caught Maeva and Pym off guard and they were quickly struck down. Casting a healing spell on my two Ladies, I drew Light of Dawn. Kaleah with her fiery bow and I with the fiery blade of vengeance drove the vampires back giving Maeva and Pym time to recover.

Fully recovered Pym takes a liking to a vampire archer hiding in the darkness. She can’t wait to ask him a pointed question.

Winding our way up through the tunnel we discover remains of many more former bandit residents of Dzonot Cave. It appears the vampires have been having quite the party.

Bjarne Mojeld another vampire archer who had been pelting us with arrows from above soon lay dead at our feet.

The cave has grown quiet now that five vampires are now dust but we know we are not finished. Standing in front of a door we pause to ready ourselves to go on through.

Into the nest of vipers we go. No matter how prepared you think you are it is never enough when vampires start calling for you blood. Kaleah though, she just laughs that wicked laugh of hers and taunts to them to come kill her if they can.

The Jandaga takes on two while Pym and Kaleah take down the matron.

Maeva is overwhelmed but it's Kaleah to the rescue just in the nick of time.

Dzonot Cave is now completely clear of vampires. In all a total of ten vampires have been turned to dust and the vengeful Light of Dawn has now consumed 141 vampires. As we head for the exit we gather up all the loot we could carry and leave.

It is late when we exit the cave. Exhausted, I succumb to the call of the bedroll on the hard ground. We can file a report to OVB-HQ in the morning.

Look at him, he sleeps so peacefully,” Maeva sighs. “Yet his soul is so very troubled.”

“All he has done and he still doubts himself,” whispered Kaleah.

Pym brushed a stray hair away from his face. A tear trailed its way down her cheek as she looked up to Kaleah and Maeva.

“Fear not silent one, we will not let him fail in his trials,” swore Kaleah.

This post has been edited by macole: Jul 1 2020, 11:16 PM

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 2 2020, 12:47 PM
Post #1393

Paladin
Group Icon

Pretty efficient the way things worked out at Dzonot Cave - let some vampires kill the bandits then kill the bandits.

Pretty dark, scary and full of able foes in there! Glad Jandanga has his full team.

Aww, the Ladies comments about the Jandanga and that spectacular night sky over their campsite were wonderful.

Too bad about the clam & crab dinner though. Interrupted by a vamp cave, then too tired. Oh well. There's always more crabs in the lake.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
macole
post Jul 3 2020, 05:34 PM
Post #1394

Mouth
Group Icon

Acadian - Yeah, should have ate dinner first. There's always time to cure vampires.

Sometimes I get the notion that there is more to the story than just destroying the undead and fighting all the time. I see that more now then three years ago when my journal read like 'went here, did that, new day''. Kind of bland.

Unfortunately I'm not sure how to approach the Ladies. They're devoted to him, supportive of his cause, and maybe there's something more. I've been reading the works of the skilled writers in Chorrol so maybe someday osmosis will occur and I'll come be able to flesh out my companions. For now though they want him to discover things for himself.

This post has been edited by macole: Jul 3 2020, 05:35 PM

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jul 5 2020, 05:05 PM
Post #1395

Councilor
Group Icon

Wow, only 377 days have passed in your guy's story. That's less than I thought, for some reason.

Ha ha, "I can dance when I want to..." a little Safety Dance reference, I assume. laugh.gif

I never did the Virtuous Blood Donations part of Vampire Hunting, because Renee Gade III moved on to other things. She likes being an adventurer much more than being a bureaucrat. So hopefully Jandaga might finish this. smile.gif I didn't know it extended into other towns, for instance.

Uh oh. Can't you smell that smell? .. seems you've got a Skynard fan in your posse.

I am well familiar with Dzonot Cave, since lately my skooma-dealing character has been plying his wares inside. Anyway, congrads on another vampire raid. The psychadelic adventurers triumph once again.

--------------------
+Quote Post
macole
post Jul 6 2020, 04:11 AM
Post #1396

Mouth
Group Icon

@Renee - Right on both song references. There have been others; 'I can't dance' for one and there will be more, I'm sure. Had it not been for an unfortunate twist of fate the Jandaga would have been a bard.

Did you see the part when Jandaga traveled to Morrowind when recruiting the rich Dunmer Maralu Ramoran?

20200705 VH-OVB Ugly Junkies, The White Ship
Really didn’t think we’d be going back to the OVB HQ so soon but we’re so close we might as well make the report now.

On the way back to the Waterfront Tunnel we pass by the great white ship (Better Cities) that has been docked here since our arrival to Cyrodiil. We’ve always have wondered about this ship but never inquired about it. Today there is someone pacing the deck and the ladder is down making it too inviting to ignore.

We climb aboard and ask the Altmer pacing the deck, “What’s going on?”

Crusader Sylfa Gouttes-de-Lune of Artaeum claims they’ve been sent by the Psiijic Order to study ancient Aylid Ruins. For the benefit of not just Summerset Isles but for all of Tamriel or so she claimed.

As a fellow archeologist I offered the services of the Archeology Guild, which was politely ignored. That raised a flag and we began to wonder what are they really up to? Later, I told Kaleah, “Don’t trust ‘em. Psiijics don’t share any artifacts of power with anyone.”

Arriving back at the OVB-HQ an excited Publius is overjoyed to hear he was right about Imperial City vampires hiding in nearby caves during the day. Though Publius is convinced the vampire infestation is at an end, we are not so convinced.

As we were leaving, Adrianna stopped us to tell us a story. She had visited the skooma den in the Elven Garden Sewers the other day when she heard about some odd people roaming the sewers at night. They appear to either to be on their way into the city or on their way out of the city to a nearby location. Her Khajiit skooma junkie friends described them as “Really ugly junkies with long teeth”.

The way she kept insisting she was just visiting her friends, not using skooma causes us to worry about Adrianna slipping back into her former skooma addicted ways. It’s her concerned for one of her Khajiit friends who disappeared after arguing with an "ugly junkie" that convince us to look the matter.

First thing we do is go to the Underground the skooma den in the Elven Gardens District sewers. No one there seems to know anything. A further search of the Elven Gardens District sewers yields nothing other some very big mud crabs and a few goblins led by a giant goblin Warlord.

Pym, watch out for that slimy green ooze!”

Finding no signs of vampires we exited the sewers and walked over to the Merchant District. Noticing an unowned Ayleid container (NexonsArmory) under the staircase we wondered if Gouttes-de-Lune is using the Market District as a Psiijic staging place.

Hmm, the containert appears to have been abandoned by someone name Nexon. Psiijic or not we opened it and took what we wanted; a robe, long swords, axes, and some polearm staves.

Trying on the robe I thought, “Finally a robe that looks good.”

Kaleah asked if she could try it on. “Wow! Amazing how it changes like that. She can keep it for as long as she wants.”

Leaving the Imperial City through the Market District Gate we stop on the bridge to study our map looking for a suitable cave. Sideways Cave we felt was too far away from the Elven Gardens District. Dzonot Cave we had just cleared. Where could this cave be?

Pym adamantly plants her finger tip on the map. Yes, that must be the one. We set our sights on Sinkhole Cave.

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 6 2020, 09:06 PM
Post #1397

Paladin
Group Icon

A ship from the mysterious hidden isle of Arteum! ESO did a very good job of presenting Arteum and the Psijic Order. Wonderful to see some representation of them brought to Oblvion.

Some sewar crawling. Dirty, smelly work but someone’s got to do it. Wow, that is indeed a big goblin warlord!

Yup, I think the Jandanga is right to give that robe to Kaleah.

Pym has spoken and it’s on to Sinkhole Cave.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jul 6 2020, 11:25 PM
Post #1398

Ancient
Group Icon

I thought the White Ship carried you away to Valinor?

That is a tall elf, and a tall goblin.

--------------------
+Quote Post
macole
post Jul 9 2020, 04:22 AM
Post #1399

Mouth
Group Icon

everyone - the Better Cities White Ship is just window dressing. Other than a short conversation with Sylfa there is not much to it that I found.

20200708 VH-OVB Ugly Junkies in Sinkhole Cave
It was after midnight when we arrived at Sinkhole Cave. Three bandits at a campsite just outside the cave wanted to object to our taking a nap in their tents. It was the female bandit that started the ruckus. I think she felt her position was threatened by the presence of my ladies. I don’t know why she was so worried. After convincing the bandits otherwise we were allowed to get a few hours sleep.

Shortly after dawn we entered Sinkhole Cave. Not far from the entrance we came across the body of a male Khajiit bandit. There was skooma and moon sugar in his pockets.
Adrianna’s missing friend no doubt. Judging by the numerous wounds at his neck, and wrists the ‘ugly junkie’ Adrianna said he was arguing with was a vampire. Well, I guess we found another vampire cave.

Sure enough before we went any further we’re knee deep in vampires. They just seem to pop up from out of nowhere.

Oh no, these vampires have a paralyzing attack. I may not have survived this had it not been for my Ladies arriving when they did.

A little help, please!

Ooops did it to me again. There I am flat on my face again. Twinkle causes a distraction allowing me to recover and fight on until once again my Ladies arrive and take care of business.

Adrianna’s was right about one thing. These ‘ugly junkies’ sure are the ugliest grotesque monstrosities I’ve ever seen. Are these things outcasts from normal vampire society or are they a new strain of vampire?

With the fighting over, Kaleah takes time to do a little preening. Fanning her wings to clean off the gunk, she sprays the gunk on everyone else in the process.

Sinkhole Cave is now as silent as a church on Morndas. Let’s loot the place and get out of here. All in all 10 more vampires operating in the Imperial City were dusted leaving Sinkhole cave fit for bandits again.

We head back to the Order of the Virtuous Blood to tell Adrianna the sad news of her friend. Poor girl didn’t take it too well. She blamed us for not saving her friend and called us terrible vampire hunters. Oh well, we tried.

Adrianna really needs to get herself together. Something is bothering her, I can tell. If only she would trust me enough to talk about it then maybe I could help her.

Downstairs while we were turning in the ten pouches of vampire dust for the bounty, Grey-Throat told us that the vampire infestation of the Imperial City is still not resolved. Reports have come in concerning invisible vampires.

Vampires with near permanent invisibility; oh this could be bad.

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 9 2020, 04:54 PM
Post #1400

Paladin
Group Icon

Vampire dusting in Sinkhole cave! Wow, the Jandanga seems to be a magnet for paralyze spells. Love little Twinkle. A nice touch have Kaleah fan the goo off her wings - onto everyone else. laugh.gif

Let's see. . . invisible vampires? Sounds like time for some detect (un)life. Let there be pink glows!

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

121 Pages V « < 68 69 70 71 72 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
8 User(s) are reading this topic (8 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:47 PM