2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shards of Broken Emperors, Sign Up Thread
ureniashtram
post Jul 20 2010, 12:06 PM
Post #21

Knower
Group Icon

Noted. Off to create the official Planning Thread, there we can officialy discuss our well, plans. Unfortunately, Zalphon didn't respond to my PM, and he hasn't around for a while so. . . That complicates things, yes?

--------------------
Djinn: What wish would you like to have, young master?
Random dude: SUPA POWAZ!
--
Djinn: Is there anything I could make true, lord?
Old guy: .. Youth and charisma.
--
Djinn: Your heart speaks of wanting. I could make it true, milord.
Me: Hmmm. I wish to know what I want. Then you could hook me up in some insidious deal, spirit.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Aug 6 2010, 07:41 AM
Post #22

Councilor
Group Icon

If you've got room for one more:

Name: Nelacar

Race: Altmer

Appearance: Average height as far as altmer go, which is still tall. He has golden hair and eyes to match. Athletic, but not particularly strong.

Tatoos/Misc: N/A

Personality:He doesn't speak often, but when he does it's usually condescending. He is educated, intelligent, haughty, and grumpy. He has the mind of a mage, though he practices no magick.

History: Nelacar grew up in Summerset Isle, to a noble family renowned for their magickal abilities. He seemed destined for the same, until he was stripped of his abilities as punishment for a crime. A bracer was placed around the bone of his forearm, underneath the skin. A permanent magicka drain which, unlike slave bracers, could not be removed unless his arm was too. He was weakened, shamed, and ridiculed for his weakness and dishonor, but still determined, so he has begun to use his mental training to push his physical limits. He sought training from monks, and has only begun to master it. One monk spoke of the Roots of Sve'lkreen, which supposedly could deaden the enchantment of his bracer. While unsure of the truth behind the rumor, Nelacar had no choice but to go to Vvardenfell and learn what he could.

Class: ex-Mage, currently Monk

Weapon of choice: his hands and feet, or a simple, cylindrical, wooden staff

Armor/Clothing: Wears simple, loose-fitting clothes with a knife in his belt and a small sack slung over his shoulder.

Ally: Summerset Isle (simply because even the most wretched altmer is better to them than one of the 'lesser races')

Foe/Enemies: Bretons

-------

I figured I'd consult you guys and figure out how best to enter the story before posting n' stuff.

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Aug 6 2010, 07:42 AM

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
ureniashtram
post Aug 6 2010, 10:11 AM
Post #23

Knower
Group Icon

Whoopie! Welcome, Dantrag! AS for the consulting of stuff, let's go to the PT(planning thread).

--------------------
--
--
Me: Hmmm. I wish to know what I want. Then you could hook me up in some insidious deal, spirit.
+Quote Post
minque
post Aug 12 2010, 09:47 PM
Post #24

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Ok I give in, just can't resist an RP....

Will there be room for this lady?

name; Serene
race: imperial
class.:healer and mage
personality: honest, righteous, protects the weak, strongminded, can be very harsh but is full of emotions

history: well read a bit of my story, there you have it....

Serene

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
ureniashtram
post Aug 12 2010, 09:55 PM
Post #25

Knower
Group Icon

Minque!! You do no know how much you honor us with your presence! Without further adiu, let's go to the Planning Thread!

--------------------
--
--
+Quote Post
saqin
post Sep 15 2010, 04:27 PM
Post #26

Agent

Hi. Can I join? Seems fun, and this rp also seems to be the only one that's relatively active.

Name: Sa'Quira Nickname: Saqin
Race: Khajiit
Appearance: She's small for an khajiit, her auburn hair is braided. Quite athletic, and has sharp features.
Tatoos/Misc: Braided into her hair she's got a few pearls.

Personality: daring, only speaks when she has to, quite selfish. She is slightly educated.
History: Sa'Quira was born in Elsweyr under the sign of the tower, but around the time of the Oblivion crisis, she moved to Cyrodiil.

Her father and mother where traders, and she never cared much for them though they payed for her education. So she jumped at the first opportunity to get away from them. In Cyrodiil she joined a group of mercenaries as their scout, but when they rode through the forest at one time the others where killed by some orc and nord bandits. She never spoke of what had happened to anyone, and by the time the Oblivion crisis stopped, she lived a quite good life in the wilds of Cyrodiil as a hunter. Being selfish by nature, she saw no reason to return to Elsweyr when her people went to war, and stayed in Cyrodiil.

That is when she was hired by Martin Septim to find the shards of the broken emperors together with a few other mercenaries.

Class: Hunter/Scout
Weapon of choice: Silver bow and arrows, though she also knows how to wield a dagger, and has got one fastened to her belt.
Armor/Clothing: Hardened leather armor. Below it she wears a cotton shirt and linen pants.

(Quite hard to say who she like or dislike considering that she generally doesn't care much for others, but I guess this would be quite accurate.)
Ally: Khajiit's
Foe/Enemies: Orc's and Nord's

--------------------
I no longer use this acoount since I can't do anything with it. New username: Saquira
+Quote Post
ureniashtram
post Sep 16 2010, 10:36 AM
Post #27

Knower
Group Icon

Welcome, welcome! So good to see a Khajiit joining us, it'll make the whole story on Vvardenfell more interesting! Let's go to Planning Thread, let's break the ice that temporarily stunned this Rp and plan Saqin's appearance!

--------------------
--
--
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:15 PM