Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Favorite Tes Character Of All
sins_to_dark
post Feb 14 2006, 03:44 PM
Post #41

Agent

ra'virr for various reasons, first he bought all my stolen goods ,skooma and moonsugar then when I killed him and took all my stuff back i inheirited his former home and i live there still to this day with one of the first charactors i made and his house is now full of all my armor, books, weapons and various objects I have from travelling biggrin.gif

--------------------
I don't think you trust, in, my, self rightious sucide, I, cry, when angels deserve to die
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
minque
post Feb 14 2006, 08:12 PM
Post #42

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(sins_to_dark @ Feb 14 2006, 03:44 PM)
ra'virr for various reasons, first he bought all my stolen goods ,skooma and moonsugar then when I killed him and took all my stuff back i inheirited his former home and i live there still to this day with one of the first charactors i made and his house is now full of all my armor, books, weapons and various objects I have from travelling biggrin.gif

Hmmm Cat-killer! dry.gif

I still like Athyn Sarethi.....best!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Elidor
post Feb 15 2006, 10:37 AM
Post #43

Retainer

I'd have to say Ajiras my er... cat-woman. Shes plenty cool. I trust her with selling my drugs, but i dont kill her! dry.gif

QUOTE(sins_to_dark)
ra'virr for various reasons, first he bought all my stolen goods ,skooma and moonsugar then when I killed him and took all my stuff back

tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted imageModder for Dragonlance TC
QUOTE(DoomedOne)
You all look exactly how I thought you would.
Except for Megil, I had know idea he was a black woman.
+Quote Post
Rohugh
post Feb 21 2006, 10:23 PM
Post #44

Retainer

Crassius Curio - definitely wierd but with a sense of humour. smile.gif

--------------------
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes
+Quote Post
Ola Martin
post Mar 8 2006, 11:49 PM
Post #45

Finder
Group Icon

I love the ordinators. They come all the time tryin to kill me, but since I AM INVINCIBLE they can't. I've earned pretty much money that way. biggrin.gif

--------------------
waiting4skyrim now, banner still not updated^^
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 11 2006, 11:04 PM
Post #46

Mouth
Group Icon

jaron Scorchblot, is my favourite character...he is this ancient telvanni wizard who teaches you to become a theurgist...you need the theurgist mod for this though...if not it must be Caius, he is just so...charming. unsure.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
xycolian
post Mar 11 2006, 11:07 PM
Post #47

Finder
Group Icon

I liked Divayth Fyr (the guy in full daedric, except for the helm) he was smart and he knew his stuff about the corprus disease after all. I also liked him because when i got bored of him he gave me full daedric (if you catch my drift evillol.sml.gif)

--------------------
Adoring Fan

Tamriel is nothing more than Lorkhans plane of Oblivion... -Mankar Cameron
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 12 2006, 12:39 AM
Post #48

Mouth
Group Icon

I must agree that divyath is quite habdy to have around after you have done the mainquest...but i most likely always have a full set of daedric ( including helmets and weapons ) by then...so I just let him live.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Magefire
post Apr 5 2006, 12:59 PM
Post #49

Retainer

Ajira - she is always pleased to see me and buys moon sugar without asking questions. When I visit her and her friend the teleport mage, I feel as if the tea and cookies are being brought out
Caius - he's a sweet moon-sugar daddy!
Neminda of Redoran, she's so friendly
Wayn - he thinks I'm classy (ha ha!)
Percius Mercius, although he's a hard guy to please - he gives tough quests and gets mad if that female Buoyant Armiger dies (I think he may be in love with her)
Sirilonwe - I love the name, and she always seems quite friendly, for a high elf
Divayth Fyr - he is cool, and he saved my life (and everyone else here!)

I don't much care for: all slavers, that mage at Ald Ruhn who keeps asking 'how about a potion today'? Eydis Fire Eye who gives me too much of her dirty work, Nalcarya of Whitehaven, a tight cow with too much money.

Not sure about Ranis, she's irritable and haughty, and doesn't seem overly concerned about people dying as long as she gets what she wants; on the other hand, she gives the awesome soultrap short blade which my first character used a lot (had to train short blade for it tho)

This post has been edited by Magefire: Apr 5 2006, 01:01 PM
+Quote Post
1234king
post Apr 6 2006, 03:49 AM
Post #50

Knower
Group Icon

my favorite was ahnassi, she had to be one of the coolest khajit you ever meet. the first time you meet her she says you got "smooth moves". how cool is that. and if you help her do all her moderately easy quests you get a free house to stay in and she trains you. plus she is really nice for a thief. she tells you all that secret information, and i bet without her you wouldnt findout about the glove thats called like the black hand blindfold or something that blinds the target and drags down there marksman skill by 20.

--------------------
Sigs are stupid!
+Quote Post
Dreamer
post Apr 18 2006, 10:28 AM
Post #51

Retainer

Probably Dagoth Ur himself, if he had gotten his way, I think he could have taken over all of Tamriel if it weren't for that meddling Nerevarine!
+Quote Post
Ibis
post Apr 28 2006, 11:42 AM
Post #52

Mouth
Group Icon

Okay, after that nasty nutritional alphabetic mixup above ...

My favorite character was the enchantress Galbidir in the Mage's Guild in Balmora. I built a tower keep in the hills outside of Balmora and I'd come into town to get Galbidir to enchant stuff for me.

I tried to make my own enchanter service in a room of my keep, but I didn't know so much about modding yet then and I wound up with twin enchantresses - because I tested the cell and then saved in it. It was fun at first to walk into the room and have them both greet me ... but they would use different lines of dialogue while speaking at the same time and it just got silly.
I really messed up alot about that keep by saving in the same cell I was working in. In an ajoining room my armorer lost her table in front of her ... so her wares of weaponry appeared to float in midair in front of her waist. And, in another close cell, I got triple doors, which turned out to be the hardest to get rid of .. but I fixed it all up because I really liked my keep.

So, Galbidir was my solution to problems in more ways than one. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Ibis: Apr 28 2006, 11:43 AM

--------------------
IPB Image <--- Moon Cookiies for all who join @ TESFU

+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 1 2006, 06:53 PM
Post #53

Mouth
Group Icon

Sarfild (w/e) the Raven up in Dagon Fel is my all time fav, he 'gave' me my Deadric Dagger tongue.gif

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
Khajiit Overlord Rainer
post May 4 2006, 05:00 PM
Post #54

Finder
Group Icon

Rainer loved Ahnassi, and Ahnassi Loved Rainer too. wub.gif

Rainer also likes Divyath Fyr, he was such a cheerful man untill Rainer needed Daedric Armour.

Then Rainer found out the locations of all the pieces. :

Poor Fyr, He died without reason. verysad.gif

This post has been edited by Khajiit Overlord Rainer: May 4 2006, 05:01 PM

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
The Ascendant
post May 9 2006, 03:03 PM
Post #55

Retainer

QUOTE(Khajiit Overlord Rainer @ May 4 2006, 05:00 PM)
Rainer loved Ahnassi, and Ahnassi Loved Rainer too. wub.gif

Rainer also likes Divyath Fyr, he was such a cheerful man untill Rainer needed Daedric Armour.

Then Rainer found out the locations of all the pieces. :

Poor Fyr, He died without reason. verysad.gif

You cruel heartless, Khajiit overlord! The fact the Divyath Fyr died on my game is irrelevant... it wasn't me. Nobody can prove it was me. Blame that massive fireball someone cast at him which turned him into a pile of ashes on the floor...

*Ahem* Anyway, I like all those nice, accomadating people in Balmora who let me have their houses for my Great Library of Balmora. And the Ordinators whose helmets line the streets of Balmora... and the rooftops, and virtually anywhere else where I could put them.

The best person, though, was Jiub. He helped me through my first steps into the game... then I never saw him again sad.gif

--------------------
"If you make something idiot proof someone will invent a better idiot."
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 10 2006, 04:43 PM
Post #56

Mouth
Group Icon

The person i HATE the most (no topic for that) is the guy on the console thats just north of Dagon Fel island, in a dwemer tower (not the raven guy somebody else) if you talk to him about Morrowind Culture (he has EVERY topic in the game, he knows everything) he jams you into a continuous cicrle. You CAN'T get out of the conversation without loading or turning it off. That little *******.

This post has been edited by DarkHunter: May 10 2006, 04:43 PM

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
Ibis
post May 14 2006, 05:24 AM
Post #57

Mouth
Group Icon

DarkHunter,
I'll bet he was a test NPC for dialogue that you weren't even supposed to find. But you being a dark hunter, well ............ wacko.gif

--------------------
IPB Image <--- Moon Cookiies for all who join @ TESFU

+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 16 2006, 04:28 PM
Post #58

Mouth
Group Icon

Lol, biggrin.gif I suppose i found something absolutly random then smile.gif I went back there now and stole everything, but didn't talk to him... In fact I chopped him in half laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Toroabok
post Jul 4 2006, 05:08 AM
Post #59

Agent

JIUB!!!! you dont know very much about him at all, and thats y i like him so much. i want to learn more... he looks battle scarred, so id like to do missions for him and stuff. hey! that gives me an idea!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jul 5 2006, 04:23 AM
Post #60

Master
Group Icon

I thought Baladas, the Wizard in Gnisis was cool. He starts off as a cranky scholar then opens up to you later on. Not to mention he has a Daedroth and a Centurion for buddies.

I also liked Arille, I basically sold all my books there so I made his shop into a library.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:45 PM