Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Does anyone know if object will be solid?
Hukai The Wandering
post Apr 12 2005, 12:37 AM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

its annoying to spend hours fixings your hideaway just right to find out that the holy floor of daedric shields isnt really there...its like the matrix....
:paperbag2:

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 12 2005, 03:12 AM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

ummm.. may I ask what this is all about??

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 12 2005, 03:18 AM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

Doh! He wants his floor to be a floor of Daedric Sheilds so that he can walk on them... gosh..

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Apr 12 2005, 05:41 AM
Post #4

Knower
Group Icon

That'd be pretty cool, I know a guy made a pillow bridge...

--------------------
"Make a fire for a man and he's warm for a short time. Burn a man and he's warm for the rest of his life" Terry Pratchett
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Apr 12 2005, 01:02 PM
Post #5

Mage
Group Icon

But don't you just walk through things like that? i know i made a pillow fort but i could walk through the walls sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
darkcootie
post Apr 12 2005, 08:13 PM
Post #6

Finder
Group Icon

welll he could make the floor first and then lay the shields on the ground
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 12 2005, 09:35 PM
Post #7

Master
Group Icon

oh i see sorry. yes that wopuld be cool

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post Apr 12 2005, 09:43 PM
Post #8

Knower
Group Icon

i meant, will objects be solid or be like holograms? Can you walk on them or through them?
:confused:

--------------------
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Apr 14 2005, 11:21 PM
Post #9

Master
Group Icon

On, Havoc makes the objects real.
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post Apr 15 2005, 01:08 AM
Post #10

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=DoomedOne]On, Havoc makes the objects real.[/quote]

Yay *runs around kissing everything but people*

--------------------
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 15 2005, 02:09 AM
Post #11

Master
Group Icon

[quote=Hukai The Wandering][quote=DoomedOne]On, Havoc makes the objects real.[/quote]

Yay *runs around kissing everything but people*[/quote]
lol

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Oozae
post Apr 15 2005, 04:15 AM
Post #12

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=Soulseeker3.0][quote=Hukai The Wandering][quote=DoomedOne]On, Havoc makes the objects real.[/quote]

Yay *runs around kissing everything but people*[/quote]
lol[/quote]Full of fresh wholesome leety goodness biggrin.gif

Oh, did I mention that it was a serious problem in Mw that annoyed me? Well it is.

--------------------
"Make a fire for a man and he's warm for a short time. Burn a man and he's warm for the rest of his life" Terry Pratchett
+Quote Post
ChadFromCanada
post Apr 16 2005, 05:44 PM
Post #13

Associate

I sure hope that they are solid, so you can build a little tower and pick guards off. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post Apr 16 2005, 06:56 PM
Post #14

Knower
Group Icon

that fun to do. just make a tons of constant effect items with chamelon and stand there shooting! biggrin.gif they run around screaming! :lmao:

--------------------
+Quote Post
Aki
post Apr 16 2005, 08:38 PM
Post #15

Mouth
Group Icon

[quote=ChadFromCanada]I sure hope that they are solid, so you can build a little tower and pick guards off. biggrin.gif[/quote]

Heh, i prefer to be able to KNOCK guards FROM towers.

I SO wanted to throw Ordinators off the cantons in vivec and watch themsplatter on the lower levels. Alas. I couldn't. sad.gif

Maybe in Oblivion i'll use the Cs and old MW meshes to make this come true. biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 16 2005, 09:17 PM
Post #16

Master
Group Icon

[quote=Aki][quote=ChadFromCanada]I sure hope that they are solid, so you can build a little tower and pick guards off. biggrin.gif[/quote]

I SO wanted to throw Ordinators off the cantons in vivec and watch themsplatter on the lower levels. Alas. I couldn't. sad.gif

Maybe in Oblivion i'll use the Cs and old MW meshes to make this come true. biggrin.gif[/quote]
i'ts possible, yes i can see it now, (cue cheesy new's caster voice)"today on the dreaded tower of ***insert name here*** the valant hero of Cyrodill (sp?) launches a strangly dressed man off of the tower just for the laughs to see him splatter, when the Legion asked him why he did it he calmly anwered, 'it's a long story you won't understand.' "

HE HE HE smile.gif :evil5: :evil6: :evil7: :evil8: :evil: :vampire: :evil2: :evil3: :evil4: :evil8: :evil9: :evil10: :evil11: :evil12: :evil13: :evil14: :evil15: :evil16: :evil17: :evil18: :evilcrying: devilsmile.gif >;) >:< >:| :madman: :skullandbones: (YAY evil smiles!!)

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Oozae
post Apr 17 2005, 07:27 AM
Post #17

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=Soulseeker3.0][quote=Aki][quote=ChadFromCanada]I sure hope that they are solid, so you can build a little tower and pick guards off. biggrin.gif[/quote]

Maybe in Oblivion i'll use the Cs and old MW meshes to make this come true. biggrin.gif[/quote]
i'ts possible, yes i can see it now, (cue cheesy new's caster voice)"today on the dreaded tower of ***insert name here*** the valant hero of Cyrodill (sp?) launches a strangly dressed man off of the tower just for the laughs to see him splatter, when the Legion asked him why he did it he calmly anwered, 'it's a long story you won't understand.' "

HE HE HE smile.gif :evil5: :evil6: :evil7: :evil8: :evil: :vampire: :evil2: :evil3: :evil4: :evil8: :evil9: :evil10: :evil11: :evil12: :evil13: :evil14: :evil15: :evil16: :evil17: :evil18: :evilcrying: devilsmile.gif >;) >:< >:| :madman: :skullandbones: (YAY evil smiles!!)[/quote]You need to have a good long look at the light and reflect on things. I see the pure goodness in your heart, Soulseeker. Let it free, let it flutter from it's cage that you may live to see it again....

biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 17 2005, 04:48 PM
Post #18

Master
Group Icon

[quote=Oozae]You need to have a good long look at the light and reflect on things. I see the pure goodness in your heart, Soulseeker. Let it free, let it flutter from it's cage that you may live to see it again....

biggrin.gif[/quote]

....... *stars at Oozae with a blank face*

Edit: Removed the older quotes inside the quote
--Rane--

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Oozae
post Apr 18 2005, 07:24 AM
Post #19

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=Soulseeker3.0][quote=Oozae]You need to have a good long look at the light and reflect on things. I see the pure goodness in your heart, Soulseeker. Let it free, let it flutter from it's cage that you may live to see it again....

biggrin.gif[/quote]

....... *stars at Oozae with a blank face*[/quote]What? You do not understand my mad ramblings that are beyond even my comprehension? Ha ha ha biggrin.gif

Edit: Removed the older quotes inside the quote
--Rane--

--------------------
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post May 19 2005, 05:00 AM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

I revived this because I have some bad news. Objects will be affected by physics to the point where in modding you can make a shield float in the air, it will fall to the ground. It'd be nice to start the world out that way and watch the beautiful tower you worked so hard on topple to the ground though.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:49 PM