209 Pages V « < 205 206 207 208 209 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where Are You Today?
Acadian
post Jan 18 2024, 09:37 PM
Post #4121

Paladin
Group Icon

Ah yes, Delphine 'Make Enemies Explode' Jend.

Buffy got her DB invite for preemptively taking out Earana (Chorrol) for violating the Buffy Doctrine*.

*'If you are kind to me, I will love you dearly; if you are a threat to me or my friends, I will likely kill you.'

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jan 19 2024, 06:38 PM
Post #4122

Councilor
Group Icon

Nice avatar pic, Turija!

Got the day off because *gulp* it is actually snowing in Maryland! ❄🌨⛄ Enough snow that we got the day off. It also snowed on Monday. so...

Morndas, Rain's Hand 1, 3rd Era 434 -- Snaat Rayag is in Wawnet Inn. It's nighttime and raining hard outside. The city (where he can sell his latest re-up of skooma) is less than a half-hour away but Snaaty's wearing nice clothes, and he doesn't feel like venturing out until the rain abates.

Nerussa is glaring at him though. dry.gif And there's a guard virtually stationed inside the inn. Rowley Eardwulf, that shady guy who sits by the fire, keeps saying "psst.... you. Yeah you!" and he keeps trying to ply his wares on my elf. But he's got nothing Snaaty wants. Right now Snaat Rayag wants a cheaper shirt so he won't ruin his nice threads.

But Rowley hasn't got anything to wear that doesn't cost less than 100 Septims, and certainly no cheap shirts. On top of this he's not interested in buying any skooma. Two shady merchants, neither plying wares to the other. Ha.

This post has been edited by Renee: Jan 19 2024, 06:41 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Turija
post Jan 25 2024, 02:47 AM
Post #4123

Retainer

Reylan Jend was on his way to Cheydinhal when he came upon a pair of adventurers travelling in the same direction. He wasn't too sure of their intentions, so he cast his new invisibility spell and snuck up behind them to shadow them for a bit until he could decide if they were friend or foe. One of them was Khajiit wearing plain robes and carrying a staff. The other was Imperial wearing baggy necromancer robes with a silver axe. They seemed like a bit of an odd pair but before Reylan could form any strong opinions, they were jumped by a few marauders who had come down from Skyrim.

Reylan was still invisible so he could have just held back and see who won, but at the moment combat began, he formed his decision. Was it something he saw in these two, or was it just that they were attacked and slightly outnumbered by the Nords? Who can say, but Reylan didn't hesitate to make himself known and he quickly started blasting the Nords with fireballs while he summoned his flame atronach. With Reylan in the fight, the numbers were evenly matched and the Nords soon met their end.

After it was over, he introduced himself to Sinbil Tavakhan and Marara Burtilius. They thanked him for his help and agreed to join up with him for the trip to Cheydinhal (safety in numbers). Up until this point, Reylan thought Marara was a dude. She wore her hair short cropped with a headband and didn't look at all feminine in those baggy necromancer robes, but as soon as they started talking it was obvious she was all girl. But no romance is on the table. The last thing Reylan needs is a love triangle messing up his merry band of adventurers.

They cleaned out a cave near Chedinhal together and then decided to head up to the Shrine of Azura, which Reylan heard about from a certain Redguard mage. Reylan has always travelled alone, so having a group of friends is something new but they seem to be forming a tight knit group.

+Quote Post
Renee
post Jan 26 2024, 12:30 AM
Post #4124

Councilor
Group Icon

Safety in numbers works very well, indeed. I like that there's some unsureness about that first set of encounters. goodjob.gif

Morndas, Rain's Hand 15: Snaat Rayag is in Bruma. He needed to come all the way up here so he could pay some money for his home, Skytop Manor, located along the Orange Road. He is sick, and it's late at night. Hopefully the Mages Guild sells mandrake. He can afford a Cure Disease potion but that'd take up most of his pouchful of money! 👛 Praying at an altar is out of the question, for obvious reasons. whistling.gif

And he won't dare try to ply his wares in this town, except to maybe Ongar or somebody who's more of a criminal. Otherwise, all the Nords pretty much hate him on sight.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Feb 3 2024, 07:49 PM
Post #4125

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Lothran is trudging along, wandering the Jeralls, keeping an eye on things.

Plundered Mine proved to have been repopulated a couple of days ago so that was dealt with. Capstone Cave however was still empty and so was the bandit camp out east so Lothran headed back to town and is now enjoying a quiet evening in one of the rooms in the basement at Jerall View. Olav's Tap and Tack is next up. Gotta see how many times Ongar can get in trouble for stealing food tongue.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
Renee
post Feb 11 2024, 10:07 PM
Post #4126

Councilor
Group Icon

Middas, Sun's Dusk 13, Fourth Era Year 1: Lady Saga is in Garlas Agea, a ruin northeast of Anvil.

And that's the extent of my update with her at the moment. tongue.gif The thing about my elf archer is she tends to roam around. I have no idea where she wants to go next. I'm thinking it'll be southeast, though. Her map looks blank in that area.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Feb 24 2024, 11:48 PM
Post #4127

Councilor
Group Icon

Loredas, Sun's Dusk 16, late afternoon, Fourth Era Year 1: Lady Saga is on the Golden Plains or whatever they're called. West of Kvatch. She's just outside of Fort Wariel. Been here before, but that's okay. She's ready for a nice dungeon crawl. emot-ninja1.gif

Marauders, sweet! Time to break out the crossbow of steel!

Before she does though, she's spotted a grove of arrowroot and goldenrod. Time for a quick snack.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Feb 28 2024, 07:20 PM
Post #4128

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Bruma season is coming to an end. This Sunday, Lothran will pack up, put out the fireplace and trekk through the mountains towards Chorrol.

Yes; I think Spring might on some level soon be in/or somewhere by the air! ohmy.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 28 2024, 07:26 PM
Post #4129

Paladin
Group Icon

Renee, I hope Lady Saga enjoyed her dungeon crawl vs marauders. viking.gif

mirocu, One the first signs of spring! wink.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Feb 29 2024, 12:31 AM
Post #4130

Councilor
Group Icon

We barely had a winter this year, or for the four past years. rolleyes.gif It already feels like spring where I am. Which sucks, imo. Anyway, glad to hear he'll be back in Bruma. What game are you playing next?

Why thank you, sir Acadian. 'Twas quite the delve, for sure. Wariel only includes one level though, so it was One Stop Shopping for my elf.

Morndas, Sun's Dusk 18, early afternoon, Fourth Era Year 1: She's just arrived to Sutch. Sometimes, my plant & ingredient-eating Bosmer must return to civilization, for this and that. She really needs several bows and armor pieces repaired. Could use more cheap arrows. She needs to make a new batch of Damage Health poisons.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Feb 29 2024, 05:18 PM
Post #4131

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Feb 29 2024, 12:31 AM) *

glad to hear he'll be back in Bruma.

Yeah, but not until the end of next November wink.gif

Next up is a final raid of Plundered Mine and Capstone Cave!

This post has been edited by mirocu: Feb 29 2024, 05:19 PM

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
mirocu
post Mar 1 2024, 06:01 PM
Post #4132

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Plundered Mine cleared out of goblins one last time for this season but Capstone Cave proved to only have one friendly female Khajiit bandit so no fighting there.

Back in Bruma, Lothran has recharged his weapon and repaired all his gear and now we have the rest of the day left and one evening at Olav's Tap and Tack before it's time to leave and head out into Cyrodiil again.

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Renee
post Mar 3 2024, 02:20 AM
Post #4133

Councilor
Group Icon

Heh. Those gobbies, they're finally gonna get some relief! laugh.gif They're like "whoa, is that Dunmer with the silver hair coming back? He's gone? GOOD! Now we can all relax!"

Kidding. Does he still have Snowflake?

Sun's Dusk 5, mid-afternoon

Day: 438
Playtime: 297:37:31

Joan of Arkay is in Nenatala, where we last saw her back in November. Consulting my notes from 3 months ago (ahem) I can see the following: She is in Nenalata, which appears to be a wasted trip because there's nothing to find here, yet Umbacano wanted her to go here for some reason.

So yeah, headed back to the Imperial City, probably to get involved with the Jagged Crown quest she tried to jump ahead of. whistling.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Mar 3 2024, 08:28 AM
Post #4134

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Mar 3 2024, 02:20 AM) *

Heh. Those gobbies, they're finally gonna get some relief! laugh.gif They're like "whoa, is that Dunmer with the silver hair coming back? He's gone? GOOD! Now we can all relax!"

Until the end of November tongue.gif

QUOTE(Renee @ Mar 3 2024, 02:20 AM) *

Kidding. Does he still have Snowflake?

Yes. It's back in its drawer now however, repaired and fully charged.

Nenalata was fun iirc biggrin.gif

------------------
Fireplace is out, it has stopped snowing and Lothran is currently way out west in the Colovian Mountains.

Winter season is officially over.

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 3 2024, 01:16 PM
Post #4135

Paladin
Group Icon

Almost butterfly season!

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Mar 5 2024, 06:27 PM
Post #4136

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Lothran has now reached Chorrol and after conducting some business and repairing gear, he's now resting at The Oak and Crosier.

Funny thing when going to Chorrol: Close to the mine west of town stood a Black Horse Courier and her horse. This isn't anything too unusual. However, what happened next is. Lothran struck up a conversation with her and as per usual she handed him a paper. Usually after this the courier mounts her steed and rides off, but this time she didn't! She just stood there, so Lothran talked to her again and recieved another paper. And still she didn't ride off. This repeated so eventually Lothran had two copies of every Black Horse Courier paper available to date, save for one, after which he couldn't be bothered anymore and ran off to kill an imp. He was gonna go to Chorrol after this but decided to talk to the courier once more which he did, got the last paper again and THIS time she finally rode away.

Crow's note: This is unprecedented. As far as I can remember this has not happened once in all the 16 years of gaming.

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 5 2024, 06:44 PM
Post #4137

Paladin
Group Icon

Sounds like she was carrying too many papers to move until she unloaded a bunch on Lothran. wink.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Mar 7 2024, 12:09 AM
Post #4138

Councilor
Group Icon

That's the thing. Even in a close-to-vanilla game odd stuff can still happen sometimes.

"Our sister returns to the fold."

Joan is in the Imperial City. Slept for 8 hours (until midnight) and now she's about to speak to the Order of Virtuous Blood guy: Roland Jenseric. Wait. Hold on, everybody. READY?

"Another vampire has been slain, here's your reward." *clink!*
"Return to me when you have slain another vampire, and I'll reward you." evillol.gif

Ahem, she took care of a Vampire Matriarch in Barren Cave, and is headed to Fort Camarla next, for obvious reasons. 🧛‍♀️🦇

But before this, she'll stop in Umbacano's place. I'm not sure what's gonna happen there, but we'll see. Eight statutes found so far.

Oh, one last thing, Battlehorn Castle (which Joan owns) has been fully furnished, with all add-ons except the Trophy Room, which Joanie doesn't care much for. She's in the business of killing creatures and monsters; why would she want to display them in her home?

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Mar 7 2024, 05:31 PM
Post #4139

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Joan is turning into a quite wealthy woman. One *clink!* at a time cool.gif

-------------------

Lothran has spent a night in his tent high up in the Colovian Highlands west of Chorrol. He's got no time to waste this year btw; as Easter comes early he has to plan for Skingrad already, with a stop in the Imperial City in between! blink.gif

This post has been edited by mirocu: Mar 7 2024, 06:36 PM

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 7 2024, 06:25 PM
Post #4140

Paladin
Group Icon

Sounds sort of like the Black Bow Bandit clink.

Busy elf!

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

209 Pages V « < 205 206 207 208 209 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
8 User(s) are reading this topic (8 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:25 AM