Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Clavicus Vile Glitch, any help would bne appriciated
sins_to_dark
post Mar 12 2007, 05:15 PM
Post #1

Agent

Im not sure if this has happened to anyone else but my game is fine but as soon as I finsh Clavicus Viles dadaric quest- Umbra as soon as I hand him Umbra or give it to hi mand get the masque my game always freezes a few seconds later, ive tried fast travelling only for it to freeze while I am at my new location my disc is in good conditio nand its really irratatine because ive finshed al guilds etc its my best charactor and the furthest I have ever got and I want to complete all Dadaric quests, really need help ive tried everything, all advice and help would be greatly appricaited im at my wits end

--------------------
I don't think you trust, in, my, self rightious sucide, I, cry, when angels deserve to die
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Black Hand
post Mar 16 2007, 09:15 AM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Thats actually a glitch thats supposed to have been fixed with the first patch. If you cant get it, heres what you do.

1.) Re-Load a save BEFORE the quest started. This is important.Talk to the Khajiit, DO NOT click on the Statue.

2.) Head on over to Vindasel, kill Umbra, take Umbra. You should get a journal update.

3.) Head back to the shrine, click on it now, keep or give sword, your choice. Finish up quest. Enjoy your game not freezing up.

The glitch has somehting to do with Borbas, the Hound Statue in your pack not loading up properly on the quest completion. However w/o the Patch, Umbra shoud be at Vindasel at any level.
+Quote Post
sins_to_dark
post Mar 17 2007, 11:22 AM
Post #3

Agent

I dont have a save before i started sad.gif but starting again because i finshed evrything with that charctor so when I restart I will remeber this, thanks smile.gif

--------------------
I don't think you trust, in, my, self rightious sucide, I, cry, when angels deserve to die
+Quote Post
Kaizerwolf
post Jul 8 2008, 01:55 AM
Post #4

Retainer

happened to me. Heck, im keeping Umbra. I love it!

--------------------
Don't you ever wonder why tree's get up and walk? No? Well good. Neither do I.
+Quote Post
Lord Veneficus
post Jul 8 2008, 02:59 PM
Post #5

Agent

Yeah, best sword in the game. Keep it dude.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 04:25 PM