4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Serious Planning For The Next RP, IOW: To Hier Is Human II
jack cloudy
post Jun 25 2006, 10:21 PM
Post #41

Master
Group Icon

Not while Fervus is around. he may not know anything about birth, but he is one heck of a healer. Honestly, a couple of babies shouldn't be any harder than reattaching limbs that have nearly completely been whacke off.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 25 2006, 10:47 PM
Post #42

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 24 2006, 10:16 PM)
EDIT:Minque you saud that we normal peeps dont stand a chance between Sudhendra...but you wont actually try to say that Telina or Serene is normal would you laugh.gif

Ehhh....well it depends..I really can´t speak for Telina but Serene is just a mage.....a simple mage, no fighter at all really! tongue.gif
QUOTE(dagoth carlos @ Jun 25 2006, 10:04 AM)
lol sorry minque.... i just remebered ur character from amu... and i felt that this was someone that sasal would be attracted 2..... but i never got the chance... seeing as sasal was evil.... well lets just say that in the corners of sasal's mind... he had an attraction to serene... but supressed his feelings for the sake of his mission.......

Awwww, but he should take the chance now.....Serene is really flattered by his attention so I think he should go for it! tongue.gif

Danny!
It´s true premature babies are more fragile.....and surely were in the old days, but those who survived, were regarded as stronger just because they managed to defeat risks and death and whatever! Also is was very rare that they actually did survive!

An example is my hubby, he was a premature child, but he is now very strong, also he has a high education despite his somewhat risky childhood!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Aki
post Jun 26 2006, 02:48 AM
Post #43

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 25 2006, 04:21 PM)
Not while Fervus is around. he may not know anything about birth, but he is one heck of a healer. Honestly, a couple of babies shouldn't be any harder than reattaching limbs that have nearly completely been whacke off.

Ahhh, undead midwives.... laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Aki: Jun 26 2006, 02:49 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Jul 4 2006, 02:35 PM
Post #44

Knower
Group Icon

So this RP is taking place in Morrowind, good now i can get into it again. I was really into WoH. Dalrus will be in it of course. Im going to have her be a student in a small college in Balmora, devoted to magic. She is going to work at a bar where her boss abuses her but she is afraid to leave otherwise she will be beaten by him after he finds her or she will be poor and have to leave the mage college.

Her majoring stuff is Destruction magic but she dabbles in Conjuration as well. So does anyone want to be the one to kind of rescue her from her situation?
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jul 4 2006, 02:44 PM
Post #45

Master
Group Icon

My characters pass the personality test for that. Flint may be a rude thief and all, but he can't stand a maiden in distress. (Though he would run away screaming in panic if the reward of said maiden became too personal.)

Then there is Fervus. He knows a thing or two about Destruction and he summons the big stuff easily. He also helps people when he can though there is one minor detail that can get him into trouble if he isn't careful. He's a lich. biggrin.gif

Then, there are plenty of other people who pass the personality test and might be the better choice. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 4 2006, 04:45 PM
Post #46

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Florodine of Hlaalu @ Jul 4 2006, 09:35 AM) *

So this RP is taking place in Morrowind, good now i can get into it again. I was really into WoH. Dalrus will be in it of course. Im going to have her be a student in a small college in Balmora, devoted to magic. She is going to work at a bar where her boss abuses her but she is afraid to leave otherwise she will be beaten by him after he finds her or she will be poor and have to leave the mage college.

Her majoring stuff is Destruction magic but she dabbles in Conjuration as well. So does anyone want to be the one to kind of rescue her from her situation?

Pretty sure it's happening in Cyrodiil... mellow.gif

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Jul 4 2006, 05:48 PM
Post #47

Knower
Group Icon

well then why is everyone talking about morrowind in it? fine just switch it to cheydinhal college doesnt really matter
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 4 2006, 05:50 PM
Post #48

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Florodine of Hlaalu @ Jul 4 2006, 12:48 PM) *

well then why is everyone talking about morrowind in it? fine just switch it to cheydinhal college doesnt really matter

this thread's been dead since late June. We probably decided on Cyrodiil in the regular planning thread somewheres.

Anyway, it'll be good to see you back. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Jul 4 2006, 05:56 PM
Post #49

Knower
Group Icon

thanks, yeah i missed RPing here, i have been busy with my other website but i missed this style of RPing
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Jul 13 2006, 01:00 PM
Post #50

Knower
Group Icon

So the next RP will be in Cyrodiil, it seems there are lots of characters that are quite strange like that Ordinator clone-thing or that good lich and I see talk about sick babies. Just the place to be in! I'm interested in joining the future RP since this one seems too advanced when it comes to the story for me to join in its later stages. So, can anyone give me a quick low-down of how this RP-ing thing is done?

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jul 13 2006, 01:37 PM
Post #51

Master
Group Icon

How to RP? Well this is also my first RP, so I'm not the best expert there is but I'll try.

An RP is basically a story written in the 3rd person. The only difference is that there are multipe writers and that each writer writes for his/her character(s). What follows is a story which is not set in stone from the beginning and evolves as the characters interact with each other and their environment.

To Rp, you make your character in the character thread. I suggest you check out other people's characters to get an idea of what to think of. Then you can use that character in the playground thread while the planning thread is used to plan things.

Finally, here's a small hint regarding things. If an action of your character requires a response from another character (that's not controlled by you) you should only write about the action of your character, and wait for the other rp'er to decide on the outcome. I'll take a simple combat scene for example between Bob and Ted:

(Wrong version).
Bob's writer:,, Bob leaped forward and swung down his axe. The blade struck and sank deep into Ted who dropped to the ground in pain."
Ted's writer:,,........"

(Right version).
Bob's writer:,, Bob leaped into the air and swung down his axe."
Ted's writer:,, Ted tried to avoid the blade but failed and the axe sank into him. Ted dropped to the ground in pain."

The outcome is the same, but at least Ted's writer had the chance to decide his character's fate. (In this case, it was likely an unpleasant fate.)

The best hint I can give you is to read the playground thread to get a feel of how things are done.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Jul 13 2006, 03:21 PM
Post #52

Knower
Group Icon

Thanks for the help Jack! I've posted my character in the Characters thread. Is he too uber?

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
Aki
post Jul 15 2006, 11:53 AM
Post #53

Mouth
Group Icon

Considering some characters, no he's definately not uber. laugh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Tellie
post Jul 15 2006, 01:11 PM
Post #54

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aki @ Jul 15 2006, 12:53 PM) *

Considering some characters, no he's definately not uber. laugh.gif

Now you made me feel guilty...sad.gif....tongue.gif

But more serious this time, I think it sounded like a perfectly nice character, who is balanced and such.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jul 15 2006, 10:00 PM
Post #55

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Tellie @ Jul 15 2006, 02:11 PM) *

Now you made me feel guilty...sad.gif....tongue.gif

But more serious this time, I think it sounded like a perfectly nice character, who is balanced and such.

Hehe...mmmmm you maybe should! Tel is one kind of a woman!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
llhenry
post Jul 31 2006, 10:44 PM
Post #56

Associate

i just got on these forums because i was banned from the offical TES forums and the holy page is full of the to hier is human whats going on?biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Oct 22 2006, 05:15 AM
Post #57

Master
Group Icon

I hope it really is in Cyrodiil, I hardly know any other provinces as intimatly (not even Vardenfell). Oh, and don't worry Griff (I'm new to this too, you'll probably do better than me at first)

Anyway Ian (new character) will probably be smoking hackle-lo somewhere and eventually join the party.
As for Karn well........... he'll be somewhere and then bump into Ian and all Oblivion brakes loose.

man, private feuds suck.......

+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Oct 23 2006, 08:29 PM
Post #58

Master
Group Icon

It seems that only Brianna is an active character now. Since she’s hiding whatever she does, it won’t have an effect on any other character. So should I go ahead and officially start the second RP, or should I wait a few more days? (And hopefully see more characters being posted.)

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Oct 24 2006, 01:24 AM
Post #59

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Oct 23 2006, 03:29 PM) *

It seems that only Brianna is an active character now. Since she’s hiding whatever she does, it won’t have an effect on any other character. So should I go ahead and officially start the second RP, or should I wait a few more days? (And hopefully see more characters being posted.)

Since we only have three or four characters, we should probably wait.

At least wait for minque and Tellie. Don't want to go too far without 'em.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Oct 24 2006, 02:43 AM
Post #60

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Oct 23 2006, 07:24 PM) *

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Oct 23 2006, 03:29 PM) *

Since we only have three or four characters, we should probably wait.

At least wait for minque and Tellie. Don't want to go too far without 'em.

Let's see.... Flint, Luper, Ian, Karn, Rahvil, Rann...... That makes six, but I'm definitly not going to be in the first few post (my characters will be recruited later on). But I hope it starts realo soon (no later than next week).
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th June 2024 - 03:33 AM