11 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human II - Planning
Dantrag
post Oct 25 2006, 10:02 PM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

The Story so Far (Condensed Excessively)

A group of assassins (RAhvin being the only one still active) are hired by Lord Agnar of Haafingar to killl Lord Jadier of Falcreath (both places are in skyrim) They succeed, and eventually befriend Jadier's friends, including Brianna, who is Jadier's mistress and is pregnant.

Veric, the evil guy, knows that Brianna's kids are supposed to stop him (whatever his ultimate goal was disappeared with shogun, so we have to come up with something), so he tries different methods of killing Brianna (and the kid). The combined efforts of the gang save the kids from Veric and trap him in his own extra-dimension.

Turns out, Brianna has three kids, and each one has a different father. (crazy, I know) So, we fast-forwarded in the future 20 years, when Veric is about to come free again...

Okay, so some questions that need answering :

who's controlling Veric? How's he coming back?

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Oct 27 2006, 04:42 AM

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
minque
post Oct 25 2006, 10:24 PM
Post #2

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Hmm yes Veric.....now I really don´t know ...And Tellie? she coming back or what?

Anyway.....

Satyana is currently studying..but really can´t concentrate because the coming festivities at the Countess Castle is occupying her mind...so she is walking back and forth in the small room feeling just frustrated...

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Oct 26 2006, 02:18 AM
Post #3

Councilor
Group Icon

I guess we'll give Tellie a day or two before starting. If she doesn't come, she can just pop in a little late. No big deal.

And if nobody else wants to, or if shogun doesn't come back, I guess I'll take Veric.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Oct 26 2006, 02:15 PM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

Hmm, I am really having trouble with finding a reason for Flint to pop in. Maybe he goes to Chorrol for bussiness and mistakes Satyana for Brianna? (He kind of forgets for a moment that Brianna should be a lot older than that.)

Luper, I think I'll keep him out till the first skirmish.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Oct 26 2006, 07:38 PM
Post #5

Councilor
Group Icon

I don't see how you could mistake a nord-looking person with a more dunmer-looking person.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Oct 26 2006, 07:43 PM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

Brianna supposedly looked more imperial than Dunmer. Still not Nord, though. Yeah, things would be hard to believe and I doubt that Flint even properly remembers Brianna. Hmm, I'll sent Flint to Cyrodiil and see what happens.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Oct 26 2006, 07:46 PM
Post #7

Councilor
Group Icon

I just realized that Satyana lived with Serene, Haldin and Athyn. Talk about awkward. laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Oct 26 2006, 10:48 PM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

Well perhaps someone in Chorrol is an old friend of Ian's, and directs the party to ask him for aid. Maybe sends them off to some place in the Imperial city to meet him.

Oh and we'll bump into Karn later on (much later). He will definitly play on the"bad guy" team, and if Veric isn't back in the game, maybe he could be the one to boss around Hecate. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Oct 26 2006, 10:56 PM
+Quote Post
Channler
post Oct 27 2006, 03:23 AM
Post #9

Master
Group Icon

wink.gif For a planning thread it sure lacks the story I need to read to make my character.

Hey guys smile.gif Channler is back *does the white boy dance*

So peeps, why don't you give me the story and I'll make a uber secksi character and wtfpwn you guys when I turn my god-hack on biggrin.gif

EDIT: Oh, btw, I nearly cried when I looked at the very first RP that we had on the boards, twas so long ago, and 3 kinds of awesomeness

This post has been edited by Channler: Oct 27 2006, 03:27 AM

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Oct 27 2006, 04:44 AM
Post #10

Councilor
Group Icon

Welcome back to RPing, Channycat. (sorry, couldn't resist)

I summaraized for you in an edited first post. Thanks for pointing that out.

If you wanted, you could make a character that's good friends with Rann. Would be an easy way to get you in the story.

EDIT: I think it was four kinds of awesomeness. But yeah, good times there. We should make a movie out of it. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Oct 27 2006, 04:45 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Oct 27 2006, 08:08 PM
Post #11

Master
Group Icon

I would just like to add an idea.

How about instead of Veric simply escaping from his extra-dimension, a new "bad guy" frees him since they have similar goals. Like, this new person knows of Veric's abilities and had spent a 20 year hunt to discover how to free Veric and/or where Veric is. Basically a cohort.

I'm not familiar with Veric's background, but if that sounds like a good idea, I would be willing to attempt to create this new person. I would still have Veric as the main threat, just that he has a new ally.

Note: I haven't done RPing of this type before but looking at the forums, I think I could do it. I'm a fast learner biggrin.gif

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Oct 28 2006, 03:54 AM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

Don't worry MM, If I can do it, than you can too. Just look how popular your Fan-fic is compared to mine laugh.gif Anyway, what's your character going to be like?
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Oct 28 2006, 03:56 AM
Post #13

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(The Metal Mallet @ Oct 27 2006, 03:08 PM) *

I would just like to add an idea.

How about instead of Veric simply escaping from his extra-dimension, a new "bad guy" frees him since they have similar goals. Like, this new person knows of Veric's abilities and had spent a 20 year hunt to discover how to free Veric and/or where Veric is. Basically a cohort.

I'm not familiar with Veric's background, but if that sounds like a good idea, I would be willing to attempt to create this new person. I would still have Veric as the main threat, just that he has a new ally.

Note: I haven't done RPing of this type before but looking at the forums, I think I could do it. I'm a fast learner biggrin.gif

That's an excellent idea. I'll take Veric if you want the new bad guy.

--------------------
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Oct 28 2006, 05:43 AM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

Sounds like a plan to me. I'll start thinking about my character in the morning and post in the characters thread sometime Saturday (likely after I make an update for my fan fic).

And thank you for your vote of confidence, Revan biggrin.gif.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Oct 28 2006, 06:23 AM
Post #15

Master
Group Icon

Ok, so Dantrag gets Veric, MM thinks up a new character, Fuzzy hasn't shown up yet, and finally I have Karn; It would seem that the bad guys team is almost complete (unless we start without Hecate).
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Oct 28 2006, 06:31 AM
Post #16

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lord Revan @ Oct 28 2006, 01:23 AM) *

Ok, so Dantrag gets Veric, MM thinks up a new character, Fuzzy hasn't shown up yet, and finally I have Karn; It would seem that the bad guys team is almost complete (unless we start without Hecate).

Fuzzy hasn't been on since September. I wouldn't expect him back very soon.

And to those making evil characters, I would suggest making a good one as well; you usually get a lot more interaction with the good guys..

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Oct 28 2006, 02:32 PM
Post #17

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Oct 26 2006, 08:43 PM) *

Brianna supposedly looked more imperial than Dunmer. Still not Nord, though. Yeah, things would be hard to believe and I doubt that Flint even properly remembers Brianna. Hmm, I'll sent Flint to Cyrodiil and see what happens.

I think that´s a good idea...besides, Brianna is stii hibernating in the custody of Telina, and has none whatsoever rememberance of her past!

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Oct 26 2006, 08:46 PM) *

I just realized that Satyana lived with Serene, Haldin and Athyn. Talk about awkward. laugh.gif

Awkward? why? Athyn and Serene are her grandparents! blink.gif What´s awkward is the fact that Haldin stayed with them! laugh.gif But maybe Tellie has come up with something about Haldin....

edit: Oh and welcome aboard Channler! good te see ya!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Channler
post Oct 28 2006, 03:57 PM
Post #18

Master
Group Icon

Ar! War be me booty!

Oh wait.. wrong RP...

Ladies, gents, how are we doing? I don't think I've much to say here because I dropped out fairly early on the first THIH... so just tell me a good place to be and I'll try to start from there.

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Oct 28 2006, 04:07 PM
Post #19

Councilor
Group Icon

Well, here's an idea.

Since we had this set after the events in Morrowind/Oblivion, it could go somewhat like this - After Martin's death, the emperor's throne has been empty for some time, and while chancellor ocato and the council have tried to make the empire a republic, its power has weakened and some countries, such as morrowind and skyrim, are seriously considering declaring their independence. Also, there are many powerful figures wanting the throne, people such as Veric.

The only problem is we'd have to be careful to keep away from too much politics. (WoH was a disaster)

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Oct 28 2006, 04:40 PM
Post #20

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Oct 28 2006, 05:07 PM) *

Well, here's an idea.

Since we had this set after the events in Morrowind/Oblivion, it could go somewhat like this - After Martin's death, the emperor's throne has been empty for some time, and while chancellor ocato and the council have tried to make the empire a republic, its power has weakened and some countries, such as morrowind and skyrim, are seriously considering declaring their independence. Also, there are many powerful figures wanting the throne, people such as Veric.

The only problem is we'd have to be careful to keep away from too much politics. (WoH was a disaster)

Okay....sounds interesting! So how do Tyana fit in here? hehe this plot is quite suitable for an experienced lady as Serene......but goddamn it, was hoping she could be left out this rp! But then again if Sel will appear....then Serene will I reckon

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th June 2024 - 11:34 PM