Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Elder Scrolls Characters: Show yours off here!, The story, the weapons, the personalities, the lifestyle!
Lycanthropic-Legend
post Dec 28 2012, 10:05 PM
Post #1

Agent

Hello! Here you can show off and share your characters from your games and stories! This is mostly for Skyrim characters, though if they were used in Oblivion or the older games, that's fine too! Write their habits, their choice of weapons, personalities, magical abilities and history!

Character Sheet(doesn't have to be the exact same as below):

Name:

Race:

Sign:

Home Country:

Faction and Rank or Guilds(if none, tell us what they do for a living):

Faction Description:

Class:

Class Description:

Skills and talents:

Physical Appearance:

Eyes:

Build:

Weapons of preference:

Clothing:

Miscellaneous:

Magic abilities or powers:

Mental Profile/Personality:

Biography/Life History:

--------------------
"The speed and strength of the beast. The thrill of the hunt. The triumph of the kill. This is our purpose, our way of life."-Majni.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Lady Saga
post Feb 8 2013, 06:28 PM
Post #2

Mouth
Group Icon

It's been awhile and I wanna still add more characters. So here's the next in line.

Name: Skankee Krahk-ho

Race: Dark Elf

Sign: Thief / Virgo

Home: Embershard Mine. She would also 'crash' in the side room at Arcadia's Cauldron.

Spouse: none

Home Country: Cyrodiil

Faction and Rank or Guilds(if none, tell us what they do for a living): College of Winterhold

Faction Description: "Skank" joined the College of Winterhold, but mostly just to steal soul gems & other assorted items, and get better spells. She did not advance very far into the guild itself.

Class: Nightblade / Necromancer

Class Description: Skank was talented with a daggar, but not any other weapon-types. I did put some perks into 1-handed for this. She was also an amateur necromancer-in-training (see story below).

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Dragonborn? No.

Skills and talents: One-handed, some Alchemy, Light Armor, Sneak, Thief (lockpicking), Acrobatics (TFT skill), Cooking

Physical Appearance: Here. Sorry that's probably one of the only images I have of her. I actually don't remember what she looked like, TBH.

Eyes: dark

Build: slender

Weapons of preference: elven daggar I believe.

Clothing: She prefered light armor. For a long time (weeks) she wore regular, unenchanted armor, and she had a terrible magicka regeneration rate because of this. I think she may have found a set of vampire armor before she died that finally fixed this. smile.gif

Miscellaneous: I had never played a Nightblade in Oblivion; the term was new to me, so how would a Nightblade fit into Skyrim? I had no idea what the hell a niightblade actually does, but the clue is in the name: "night" and "blade". Use darkness as a tool to hopefully strike with a blade. But to be honest, Skankee Krahk-ho did not use daggar sneak attacks very often. She much prefered conjuring and re-animating.

...Skank was my first Sky character who really didn't get involved with quests/doing what other people want. She could care less. She also had no desire to ride horses.

One of the most disturbing things about her happened during one of my earliest RPs: she had a habit of 'playing' with certain dead NPCs. huh.gif Sexually playing, that is. dry.gif Since this is too disgusting for me to digest, I never could write these "sessions" up fully when they happened.

Magic abilities or powers: Destruction (frost, fire, and shock), Frenzy, Raising the Dead, Summon Wolf, Summon Fire Atronach.

Mental Profile/Personality: Skankee Krahk-ho was a rather sneaky yet headstrong young dark elf. Her mind was somewhat tortured, and I'm not exactly sure why. Never got to learn why, basically.

Biography/Life History: I don't know much about her past. Skank arrived in Skyrim with a group of other mages, all of whom had evil tendencies. Their plan was to join the Mage's College in Winterhold and slowly eradicate its members one by one ("disappearing" them when the opportunities presented themselves). This plan was interrupted by another of my characters: a 'holy knight' who discovered their camp and raided it. After this, Skank and all the other mages ran and got split up. Some of them also got killed by the knight, whoever he was wink.gif.

Skankee wound up running into a cave (Helgen Keep) and hiding while some sort of commotion was going on. She then followed a couple of soldiers back outside, found Embershard Mine, and took it to be her home. The entire time Skank was alive, Embershard's bandits basically could not respawn because she was constantly in and out.

She took up a few tasks here and there, but she was my first char. who basically did not do anything to please others. She did one bandit raid for the Jarl of Whiterun, for instance, but never bothered to get paid for killing its leader. When a courier approached her with a letter inviting her to come to Falkreath (Hearthfire stuff) she crumpled it up and left it on the ground. laugh.gif

Skank wound up getting killed by Rigel Strong-Arm in Pinewatch. I considered the death "fair" (no glitches were involved, and I had done everything to prevent this death) so that was that for Skankee Krahk-ho.

This post has been edited by Lady Saga: Feb 8 2013, 10:45 PM
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Feb 11 2013, 06:55 PM
Post #3

Mouth
Group Icon

Name: Mycharonna the Ice Witch

Race: Imperial

Sign: Mage / Aquarius

Home: Anise's Cabin

Spouse: none. She had a husband in Bruma, but he died. Which is one of the reasons she moved to Skyrim. Turns out, her husband was involved with the Dark Brotherhood during its collapse down in Cyrodiil.

Home Country: Cyrodiil. Her former home was probably Applewatch near Bruma. Or a place just like Applewatch.

Faction and Rank or Guilds(if none, tell us what they do for a living): Dark Brotherhood.

Faction Description:

Class: Ice Witch

Class Description: Mycharonna is basically a Mage who specializes in frost magics.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Dragonborn? No !!!!!

Skills and talents: One-handed, Light Armor, Naturalist*, Alchemy, Enchanting

*=tabletop stuff wink.gif

Physical Appearance: You mean like this?

Eyes: white before becoming a vamp. Now they're red.

Build: slender. Somewhat fragile pre-vamp, but now she's stronger.

Weapons of preference: daggars of all kinds. She carries 3 or 4 enchanted daggars with her at all times.

Clothing: Mostly Necrorobes or other such witchy-looking gear. Fur boots & a variety of gauntlets (both light and heavy). She also can transform herself (shapeshift) so that she appears to wear normal middle-class clothes if she walks into a civilized area. This happens in an instant if I'm using one of Kinect's voice commands. ph34r.gif

Miscellaneous:: Mycharonna carries a book of daedra, and also a book of alchemy ingredients. She's a light reader, in other words. She does not care for money, or social status, or being politically correct. She does not ride horses.

Magic abilities or powers: Destruction (specializes in Frost, though), Frenzy, Fear, Raising the Dead, Oakflesh, Summon Fire Atronach, Shape Shifting (see above in Clothing section), plus a variety of vampire spells and powers.

Mental Profile/Personality: When I first 'met' Mycharonna the Ice Witch, I knew nothing about her. Now I realize she's probably borderline schizophrenic: she has "lucid" moments as well as "mad" ones. This is mostly due to some sort of tragedy (or tragedies) in her former life in Bruma.

Biography/Life History: Mycharonna was married to a man, and they made their home either in Applewatch or near it. Her mental health was tenuous at best, and when her husband died, she found herself alone, with nobody to comfort her. She became the "old hag" who lived a the cabin, the type of storybook character adults gossip about and children fear.

I am not sure how she got involved in magic, because she seems to have previously been a farmer, with a knowledge of various ingredients/light Alchemy. But somehow she wound up with a traveling band of rogue mages. Skankee Krahk-ho was another of these mages (see above). Their pack got split up by Lord Haaf-Mersey, my do-gooding Crusader, and Mycharonna happened to also be one of the survivors from this holy attack.

She wound up at Anise's Cabin, and initially wanted to join Anise (who has a note in her cellar claiming to want to form a coven of witches), but Anise attacked Mycharonna, so Anise had to die. indifferent.gif Mycharonna is kinda like Skank: she follows her own path, but Mycharonna will occasionally try to get involved in following a quest. But it's never for money; Mycharonna does not care for gold solely on its own; she's after the thrill.

My Ice Witch (...thought I was gonna say My Sharonna, hah? laugh.gif) recently became a vampire, and gladly so. As a milddle-aged woman completely on her own, she was starting to lose her sanity, and also starting to deal with a variety of aches and pains. She did not look forward to dying. Becoming a vampire was a quick solution to all of these problems. As a vamp, she now wanders around, exploring Skyrim and doing whatever she pleases. She looks for opportunities to screw with people's heads if she can get away with it. devilsmile.gif

2015 EDIT
: She spent much of her time with the Dark Brotherhood, and did this questline until near-completion. She wound up 'sacrificing' herself to Titus Mede II instead of killing him, and to this day, I don't even know why she decided to do this.

This post has been edited by Lady Saga: Mar 22 2015, 12:53 AM
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Lycanthropic-Legend   Elder Scrolls Characters: Show yours off here!   Dec 28 2012, 10:05 PM
King Of Beasts   Name:Scar Race:Nord werewolf Gender:Male Age: ...   Dec 28 2012, 11:49 PM
King Coin   Great idea LL! This is fun. Name: Aravi Rac...   Dec 29 2012, 06:45 AM
Lady Saga   Ahhh, yes here we go. Name: Lord Haaf-Mersey S...   Dec 29 2012, 01:13 PM
Lycanthropic-Legend   Great characters! Scar sounds great! And A...   Dec 30 2012, 03:34 AM
Lady Saga   I think I am going to do my second character of al...   Dec 31 2012, 12:17 AM
SubRosa   Name: Astarte Race: Arimer (Ayleid to those who h...   Dec 31 2012, 01:19 AM
Darkness Eternal   Name: Astarte Race: Arimer (Ayleid to those who h...   Dec 31 2012, 01:36 AM
Darkness Eternal   Edited.   Dec 31 2012, 01:33 AM
Lady Saga   I am enjoying reading these. Some of these charact...   Dec 31 2012, 06:03 PM
King Of Beasts   This is my second skyrim character I created after...   Dec 31 2012, 07:01 PM
Lady Saga   Clothing: Forsworn armor or fancy clothes This...   Jan 2 2013, 03:31 PM
King Of Beasts   Clothing: Forsworn armor or fancy clothes Thi...   Jan 2 2013, 05:56 PM
Lady Saga   Name: Crystal Beth Status: Retired Race: High El...   Jan 2 2013, 03:28 PM
Lady Saga   Sorry I'm starting to dominate this thread. It...   Jan 2 2013, 06:43 PM
King Coin   Sorry I'm starting to dominate this thread. I...   Jan 3 2013, 01:00 AM
Lady Saga   I'd add more, but I don't have any more...   Jan 3 2013, 03:41 AM
Colonel Mustard   Name: Folks call him 'the Kid'. Race: Br...   Jan 2 2013, 11:50 PM
Lady Saga   That would be cool if you tried a new one, King Co...   Jan 3 2013, 01:55 PM
Darkness Eternal   I stopped visiting the Beth forums . . .since I wa...   Jan 3 2013, 03:53 AM
Lady Saga   Yea, I remeber you saying something about Beth...   Jan 3 2013, 04:17 AM
King Coin   I would like to try different characters just so I...   Jan 3 2013, 05:38 AM
Grits   What a fun thread! Here’s one of mine. I’ll pr...   Jan 3 2013, 04:11 PM
Lady Saga   Wow, that's cool, Grits. You included a bunch ...   Jan 3 2013, 06:47 PM
SubRosa   Yay for Jensa! She was always my favorite Sky ...   Jan 3 2013, 07:19 PM
Lady Saga   The mighty Khak! I love his gender! :D ...   Jan 3 2013, 07:23 PM
SubRosa   I started up a new character last night, partly in...   Jan 3 2013, 08:34 PM
Lady Saga   [b]Home Country: Wayrest O hey sweet lady of Wa...   Jan 3 2013, 09:02 PM
jack cloudy   This stuff is always fun. (Warning, this post cont...   Jan 3 2013, 09:50 PM
King Coin   <snip> :rofl: So funny!   Jan 3 2013, 09:58 PM
Darkness Eternal   <snip> :rofl: So funny! Haha! Ar...   Jan 3 2013, 10:08 PM
King Coin   [quote name='King Coin' post='148377' date='Jan 3...   Jan 3 2013, 10:23 PM
Darkness Eternal   Name: Kraven Desselius. Race: Imperial and Redgua...   Jan 3 2013, 10:05 PM
jack cloudy   Kraven is more handsome though. The way he eats th...   Jan 4 2013, 04:11 PM
Lady Saga   Skills and talents: Triar is good at punching th...   Jan 6 2013, 05:41 AM
King Of Beasts   Name: Renrij-Dar (translates into Criminal Scum) ...   Jan 8 2013, 06:26 AM
Elisabeth Hollow   Brain fever and bee attacks? Those are totally nor...   Jan 8 2013, 04:53 PM
King Of Beasts   Brain fever and bee attacks? Those are totally no...   Jan 8 2013, 10:11 PM
Colonel Mustard   Brain fever and bee attacks? Those are totally n...   Jan 8 2013, 10:33 PM
SubRosa   [quote name='King Of Beasts' post='148729' date='...   Jan 9 2013, 12:31 AM
Grits   I was completely on board with the bee attack. I p...   Jan 9 2013, 03:17 AM
PhonAntiPhon   Nice topic, let's see now: NAME: Niamh Esher ...   Jan 20 2013, 01:44 PM
Lady Saga   Phon! This is quite an honor. And a surprise...   Jan 20 2013, 04:19 PM
PhonAntiPhon   Phon! This is quite an honor. And a surprise...   Jan 20 2013, 07:07 PM
Vyluun Fyr (Dunmer)   Name: Vyluun Fyr Race: Dunmer Gender: male Age:...   Jan 30 2013, 10:41 PM
King Coin   Mental Profile/Personality: Hate for altmer. Frie...   Jan 31 2013, 10:29 PM
Grits   Welcome, Vyluun Fyr! Are we going to get to he...   Feb 6 2013, 08:57 PM
SubRosa   Is that supposed to be for Skank or Khak? :blink:   Feb 8 2013, 06:44 PM
Lady Saga   Is that supposed to be for Skank or Khak? :blink...   Feb 8 2013, 06:53 PM
SubRosa   Is that supposed to be for Skank or Khak? :blink...   Feb 8 2013, 07:45 PM
Lady Saga   That's good to know. I was joking up above any...   Feb 8 2013, 10:39 PM
flowerboom   That's good to know. I was joking up above an...   Feb 9 2013, 09:50 PM
Lady Saga   well i am enjoying it...its vanilla content , wha...   Feb 9 2013, 11:58 PM
flowerboom   well i am enjoying it...its vanilla content , wh...   Feb 11 2013, 06:56 PM
Lady Saga   you sent me the picture but um.. no line of text...   Feb 11 2013, 07:14 PM
flowerboom   i always struggle to make interesting chracters in...   Feb 8 2013, 07:30 PM
Kiln   Name: Deagan Velnas Race: Imperial Gender: Male ...   Feb 10 2013, 05:19 AM
Lopov   Here's a character that I created today and wi...   Feb 11 2013, 06:33 PM
Lopov   I enjoyed reading about Mycharonna, Renee, her bac...   Feb 11 2013, 07:47 PM
Lady Saga   I enjoyed reading about Mycharonna, Renee, her ba...   Feb 11 2013, 08:04 PM
Elisabeth Hollow   http://i48.tinypic.com/ejbr4y.jpg Here we go, err...   Feb 12 2013, 06:32 PM
Darkness Eternal   [img]http://i48.tinypic.com/ejbr4y.jpg Here we g...   Feb 12 2013, 06:58 PM
King Of Beasts   http://i48.tinypic.com/ejbr4y.jpg Here we go, er...   Feb 12 2013, 11:21 PM
Elisabeth Hollow   [quote name='Elisabeth Hollow' post='152375' date...   Feb 12 2013, 11:39 PM
Lady Saga   WELL, it IS Kayla, lol I am realizing how Kayla...   Feb 14 2013, 01:49 PM
Elisabeth Hollow   WELL, it IS Kayla, lol I am realizing how Kayl...   Apr 5 2013, 06:13 AM
King Of Beasts   [quote name='Lady Saga' post='152783' date='Feb 1...   Apr 5 2013, 06:48 AM
Elisabeth Hollow   [quote name='Lady Saga' post='152783' date='Feb ...   Apr 5 2013, 06:59 AM
SubRosa   Kayla is hot! Am I guessing right from her gol...   Feb 12 2013, 06:57 PM
Elisabeth Hollow   She sure is a High Elf :] I was making her and goi...   Feb 12 2013, 06:59 PM
mALX   * http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Maxic...   Feb 12 2013, 07:49 PM
Elisabeth Hollow   YAY MAXICAL!!!   Feb 12 2013, 07:59 PM
mALX   I don't know why I pictured Kayla looking like...   Feb 12 2013, 11:30 PM
King Of Beasts   Her pissed look doesn't compare to Vokun's...   Feb 12 2013, 11:45 PM
Captain Hammer   Sorry, but I'm doing machine upgrades right no...   Feb 16 2013, 10:47 AM
Lopov   Introducing my new character, an Argonian nickname...   Apr 4 2013, 11:33 PM
King Of Beasts   Introducing my new character, an Argonian nicknam...   Apr 4 2013, 11:38 PM
Lopov   Nice screens! And Red Archer looks cool...   Apr 5 2013, 09:22 AM
King Of Beasts   :blink: Make me feel short by being very tall...   Apr 5 2013, 07:01 AM
Renee Gade IV   [url=http://shrani.si/f/2W/13X/35BujXTS/6-duel-wi...   Apr 6 2013, 01:24 AM
Elisabeth Hollow   Holy...I never realized that... Yes, this is...   Apr 6 2013, 04:12 PM
PhonAntiPhon   You all know I can never resist threads like this....   Apr 6 2013, 02:51 PM
Renee Gade IV   LOl "non scowly" :lol: I know what you m...   Apr 6 2013, 05:55 PM
PhonAntiPhon   LOl "non scowly" :lol: I know what you ...   Apr 6 2013, 09:42 PM
Renee Gade IV   :) Seriously, that is all true. Oh I believe ...   Apr 6 2013, 10:30 PM
Lopov   One of my latest characters in Skyrim is also Tama...   Apr 7 2013, 11:21 PM
Lopov   Ever since Tamala Christophe died in a fight with ...   Apr 22 2013, 01:25 PM
Renee Gade IV   This is how I pictured Corcaigh, in your screensho...   Apr 22 2013, 10:37 PM
Acadian   Lopov, farewell to Tamala. :( But a hearty wel...   Apr 23 2013, 12:12 AM
Lopov   This is how I pictured Corcaigh, in your screensh...   Apr 23 2013, 09:12 AM
SilenceFalls   [size=4]Character Sheet(doesn't have to be th...   Jun 12 2013, 01:18 AM
Renee Gade IV   [img]http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad208/xena...   Nov 22 2013, 12:12 AM
SubRosa   I am still rolling over his name! :lol:   Nov 22 2013, 12:20 AM
Rohirrim   GAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!...   Nov 22 2013, 12:26 AM
Darkness Eternal   Priceless. Haha. I had a kick out of this one :lol...   Nov 22 2013, 03:56 AM
Renee Gade IV   Awesome, I'm glad you see the humor behind it ...   Nov 22 2013, 10:21 PM
Lopov   Name: Syris <--- click Race: Redguard Gender:...   Dec 14 2013, 11:36 PM
Lady Saga   I hope my Mister Master Baytor never crosses path ...   Dec 15 2013, 10:49 AM
3 Pages V  1 2 3 >

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 12:14 PM