Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Daedric Civil War:Plot, Who wants to join?
ureniashtram
post Oct 22 2009, 12:59 PM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

Ok,,,lets get things cleared,,its my first time to roleplay,but cmon everyone has to try right?,also this story is based on two sides (more on that later)so ill create another page about the other sides.please enjoy.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Plot------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On the dawn of the 4th era,when the Oblivion Crisis were a thing of yesterday,when the champion of cyrodiil became Sheogorath,the God of Madness,The Drums Of War Are Once Again Beating.Now freed from His Curse,Jyggalag the God of Order prepares his Powerful Armies to extract His vengeance against the Princes of Misrule who Cursed Him to be Sheogorath.But He will not be alone...Malacath,Meridia and Sheogorath,will join him.Boethiah,Mehrunes Dagon,Hircine and Peryte will try to stop Jyggalag and his forces.The Bloodtide Rises,The War of The Gods Is Approaching,,Whose side are you on?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ok then,I like to tell you that the storyline of each side is based on "Quests"..For example,If Jyggalag tells the Characters(more on that in the characters pge ill create later-on)to attack a base of mehrunes dagon,the characters will be sent there,interacting with each other,thus creating a storyline and gaps between the characters.Also please bare in mind that this storyline is based on two sides:Jyggalag and the princes who cursed him(read above).Enjoy guys (if anyone joins that is lol) smile.gif

This post has been edited by ureniashtram: Oct 22 2009, 01:08 PM

--------------------
Djinn: What wish would you like to have, young master?
Random dude: SUPA POWAZ!
--
Djinn: Is there anything I could make true, lord?
Old guy: .. Youth and charisma.
--
Djinn: Your heart speaks of wanting. I could make it true, milord.
Me: Hmmm. I wish to know what I want. Then you could hook me up in some insidious deal, spirit.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:33 AM