9 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human III Planning 1
jack cloudy
post Apr 26 2008, 09:35 PM
Post #21

Master
Group Icon

Heh, I guess I'll be the one to kick this one off.

Let's go! CCCHHHAAAANGGEE GETTER...ONE!!! SWITCH...ON!!!!

Eh, oops. Wrong show. tongue.gif

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 26 2008, 09:42 PM
Post #22

Master
Group Icon

Think I'm going to give this one a go. Will post character later smile.gif
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 26 2008, 10:17 PM
Post #23

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ Apr 26 2008, 10:42 PM) *

Think I'm going to give this one a go. Will post character later smile.gif

Ahhh Fuzzy!!!! great! Welcome back.....jeeez I've missed you sweetie!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Olen
post Apr 26 2008, 10:51 PM
Post #24

Mouth
Group Icon

Are there any specific plans on how the characters will be brought back together? I was wandering what the best way to write Indor in would be.

--------------------
Look behind you and see an ever decreasing number of ghosts. Currently about 15.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Apr 27 2008, 02:20 PM
Post #25

Master
Group Icon

Not at the moment, for as far as I know.

I think that at the moment we're still setting the stage. Once we've determined what everyone is up to, then we can go and start the real story.

As for Indor he might run into the Plys'Iea or some Narza'Tai while out in the countryside.

Edit: Nevermind, I had the wrong character in mind. Countryside stuff sounds more like it belongs to Fuzzy's character. For Indor, perhaps he's trying to make Altair sponsor his research?

Speaking of the Plys'Iea, he was the helmeted being at Pell's Gate, right? If so, that's awfully close to Cyrodiil. Oh, I can see a conspiracy-theory growing. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Apr 27 2008, 02:24 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 27 2008, 03:51 PM
Post #26

Master
Group Icon

Think I understand the role of the Narza'Tai, but does the Legion still function and where do they stand in all of this? And the Home Guard mostly protects the Imperial City and the other villages in Cyrodiil?

Anyway, my character running into the Narza'Tai sounds good for me.
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Apr 27 2008, 04:33 PM
Post #27

Master
Group Icon

Yes that was the Plys'Iea, he's just doing what he did during the siege: making people afraid. And he isn't working for anyone at the moment, he's the only unbiased character, he hates everyone, only some more than others. smile.gif

We're just starting and wek?e already got a plot twist! wink.gif
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Apr 27 2008, 09:47 PM
Post #28

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ Apr 27 2008, 10:51 AM) *

Think I understand the role of the Narza'Tai, but does the Legion still function and where do they stand in all of this? And the Home Guard mostly protects the Imperial City and the other villages in Cyrodiil?

Anyway, my character running into the Narza'Tai sounds good for me.

The Home Guard just looks after the Imperial City. Flogir indirectly helps out other villages by tipping off the 'Tai on possible Legion activities. If you ever read Goodkind's "Sword of Truth" series, the Home Guard is basically the First File of TES.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Apr 28 2008, 04:20 PM
Post #29

Knower
Group Icon

Dantrag (almost called him Rann there smile.gif) suggested that the Akaviri should make some sort of secret pact with Veric, giving him their allegiance. Since one of my characters (Savirien) is the current leader of the snake-men, I concur. It would be only natural for them to follow one whom they would perceive as the most powerful in the land, now that the Silhouette is gone.

Besides, not many of the Akaviri really liked the Silhouette, he inspired more dread in them than he did loyalty. Of course, loyalty can come from fear just as well as it can come from compassion.

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Apr 28 2008, 09:18 PM
Post #30

Knower
Group Icon

well they liked him, afterall the Silhouette was their champion, but he was very demanding, and they were more attracted to his power than his benefits.
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 29 2008, 03:21 AM
Post #31

Master
Group Icon

Well, because undead armies can be pretty fun to bludgeon one's way through, this looks like fun. smile.gif Yes, I'm here, and I know, shucks. If anyone is in the need of a sword slinger to act as a body guard or whatnot and wants throw me into the fray, please, go for it. I find that getting into things is the hardest thing.

I can RP Amili as wandering through town looking for a job.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Apr 29 2008, 07:33 AM
Post #32

Master
Group Icon

Oh yea, Jack. I'm going to have Flogir get the messenger pigeon after the council meeting and the private chat with Agrippa. I shall not be forgotten!

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Apr 29 2008, 08:19 AM
Post #33

Knower
Group Icon

Well, you would know better Florodine, but at least from my character's viewpoint, the Silhouette was admired for his strength, power and unwavering will.

Anyway, give me the word Dantrag, and the snake-men will exit the marshes and go out of hiding, openly declaring themselves.

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Apr 29 2008, 01:59 PM
Post #34

Master
Group Icon

That's nice to hear, Mallet. smile.gif

Anyway, Sorian has worked himself into trouble. Now I've had some pm-ing going on with Fuzzy, but so far we haven't found a proper conclusion yet. Griff has volunteered to help as well, as did Soulseeker. (Although in Soulseeker's case I'm not sure. Amili is according to her profile in Cyrodiil after all, not Chorrol.)

So my question is this. What should happen to Sorian? Should he be saved someone else (Dan or Savras) , should he miraculously defeat both guards with style? (Please, don't make him win.) Or should he get beat up and tossed in jail? For that matter, should he lose his sword?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 29 2008, 02:23 PM
Post #35

Master
Group Icon

Savras himself have no plans on having his weapons confiscated if he is staying in Chorrol as he doesn't care about such rules. Maybe we could just beat up the guards and head for Hackdirt, the small settlement which ain't that far south from Chorrol - that way Savras could meet up and get to know the Narza'Tai and maybe get involved with them and stuff.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Apr 29 2008, 02:32 PM
Post #36

Master
Group Icon

That sounds good enough. Sorian won't like it too much, but he is being forced to fight pretty much. As long as the guards aren't killed, it's fine.

Shall we wait till Griff says his word before moving on?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 29 2008, 02:41 PM
Post #37

Master
Group Icon

Yeah let's wait smile.gif
+Quote Post
ucandelicious
post Apr 29 2008, 02:56 PM
Post #38

Retainer

so can anyone help me place my character into this rp? i dont have much of an idea of what to really do... seing as how everyone is all over the place.... anyones character in the imperial city? i dont try to make my characters all 'drifter' like, but i wouldnt know how to approach the city in its current state...

This post has been edited by ucandelicious: Apr 29 2008, 03:34 PM

--------------------
Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 29 2008, 06:02 PM
Post #39

Master
Group Icon

Jack, Fuzzy, as suggested by Jack, I could have Amili be running an errand (for the fighter's guild perhaps) and could stumble upon the scene. Now that I'm thinking, that could prove to be a non violent alternative to beating up the guards and while Savras might not like it, Sorian might.

Ps. Jack, please disregard my PMs. All they will be is confusing.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 29 2008, 06:37 PM
Post #40

Master
Group Icon

Every option is alright to me, although Savras doesn't give compassion about laws and regulations he would simply like to avoid the guards more than anything unless they try to take his weapons laugh.gif

So you guys can just go ahead and post, I'll just follow the flow and we'll see what happens. Savras will get to Hackdirt or any other settlement one time or another so he can learn about the Narza'Tai.
+Quote Post

9 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:45 PM