11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> A Mystery Unleashed Playground 37
Channler
post Aug 21 2005, 01:08 AM
Post #41

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Konradude @ Aug 20 2005, 06:43 PM)
Konrad cut a small nick in Ryan's neck, then kicked him in the stomach, making him keel over. He ran outside the city, then spied a lone figure on a rock.

He walked over to it warily, crouching as he neared it.

"F...Falx?" he asked in disbelief, quirking a brow. He stood up and walked over to him now.

"Is that you? I think you looked like this..." he remembered back to the small time he had known him.

"Yes Konrad, it is me, they found out men of my type don't die so easily.." Falx looked into his eyes, and try'd to sound as cheerful as possible, "I see you've grown exponentiolly (SP) more powerful over the last few months. Good training, and obstacles maybe?" Falx's last comment hurt himself, he was the obstacles, the reason for so much blood shed. He shook it off, "How goes the rest of the group? Is Aki and them still around?

Falx looked over to the man who came running and layed a careful hand upon his sword, speaking carefully, "Third General? What of it? Konrad, do you know this mer?"

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 21 2005, 01:52 AM
Post #42

Master
Group Icon

"well I think I should kill you now" Otik said as he pulled out his bow

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Neck' Thall
post Aug 21 2005, 02:04 AM
Post #43

Finder
Group Icon

After the pain in his stomach subsided and the bleeding slowed from his neck, Ryan stood up and saw that his side had lost. Near him, for some reason he saw Osano being healed very badly by an inferior priest.

"Here, let me show you how to do it...."He said as he came up to them. "Why don't you help the other wounded ok? I can take over from here."

Ryan quikly cast a major healing spell and then suppoted Osano with his shoulder.

"Why dont we get out of here while we still can and hide someplace where they cant find us. Will you folow me for the time being, Sir?" Said Ryan as he waited for an answer.

This post has been edited by Neck' Thall: Aug 21 2005, 02:28 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Channler
post Aug 21 2005, 02:05 AM
Post #44

Master
Group Icon

"I don't remeber you from the Battle of Cyrodil..." Falx grinned, "Shoot me, go ahead, but I warn you, it won't be my blood permiating(OMG SP) the ground."

Falx tossed his sword to the ground, "Go ahead"

(OOC: Neck, don't make some one elses character follow you. Thats like godmodding)

This post has been edited by Channler: Aug 21 2005, 02:07 AM

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Aug 21 2005, 03:19 AM
Post #45

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel was drawn to the Skar. Wasn't Celia healing people in there? Did she survive the collapse?

He began running as fast as he could towards the giant crab shell.

Mage

Arcyakt sighed as he stripped Alton's, no Falx's, ruby of its power, and Osano of his own power. He should have seen this coming, he thought to himself; none of his followers had actually believed in his cause, they had only joined in return for power.

He tightened his grip on his staff and began walking towards the city gates.

"Why do you all blindly follow the gods? They are nothing more than demons, trying to control your life for their own amusement!" he shouted at Ald'Ruhn, seemingly dropping his usual calm and calculating demeanor.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Aug 21 2005, 03:22 AM
Post #46

Master
Group Icon

Megil turned back weerily as he heard shouting behind him, he could make out the silhoutte of a manwith a staff. it had to be arcyakt.

Let us finish then shall we Sheo, said

yes let's get this over and done with

Megil turned around and began to charge at the mage, his eyes raging blue flames.

ooc: might as well start to finish it eh.

This post has been edited by Megil Tel-Zeke: Aug 21 2005, 03:28 AM

--------------------
"By keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust.
But while you may not be hurt that way you musnt forget that you must endure the loneliness."
Friendly Hostility Fanboi
+Quote Post
Red
post Aug 21 2005, 03:37 AM
Post #47

Mouth
Group Icon

Shakur saw the man in the distance, and so Ald'Ruhn could be safe, started ordering soldiers around. "Grenadiers, find more explosives, expecially mines. Swordsman and others, find bows and arrows and then hide. If anyone comes through that opening, they're coming through covered in arrows" Shakur's men hustled and bustled, looking for the needed tools of war.

OOC: I gotta go now, Danny, don't forget my hiding five hundred or so soldiers and their bows, mines and grenades. Might be back later.

This post has been edited by Red: Aug 21 2005, 03:42 AM

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
Aki
post Aug 21 2005, 05:54 AM
Post #48

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Aug 20 2005, 10:19 PM)

"Why do you all blindly follow the gods? They are nothing more than demons, trying to control your life for their own amusement!" he shouted at Ald'Ruhn, seemingly dropping his usual calm and calculating demeanor.

"Because, that is only the nature of the Daedra," Fenris shouted back. "The Daedra are naught but personifcations of change. Fire given a personality. The Aedra are true gods."

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Channler
post Aug 21 2005, 06:23 AM
Post #49

Master
Group Icon

"Arcyakt.." Falx thought for a moment, "I believe that it may be in your best interests if you save that arrow for the real trouble. The man you seek is name Alton, the Wanderer. Fortionatly, he wanders no more. Now if you'll excuse me, I have other matters to take care of."

Falx hastily strapped on his sword, and sprinted over to where he heard Aki's voice similiarly calling out to him, "Aki! Good friend! It's been a while!" Falx almost latched unto the big man.

"Ready to kick some sorry Mage boat?"

This post has been edited by Channler: Aug 21 2005, 06:23 AM

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
BobV
post Aug 21 2005, 09:48 AM
Post #50

Mouth
Group Icon

Anthanes grinned as he spotted Arcyakt.

"SHKREE!" , the cliffracer he was riding exclaimed as it soared down towards Arcyakt from behind. Anthanes slashed at Arcyakt's neck with Fearstruck as he got close to the mage.

--------------------
Slackers of the world, unite!

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
+Quote Post
Aki
post Aug 21 2005, 10:34 AM
Post #51

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Channler @ Aug 21 2005, 01:23 AM)
"Arcyakt.." Falx thought for a moment, "I believe that it may be in your best interests if you save that arrow for the real trouble. The man you seek is name Alton, the Wanderer. Fortionatly, he wanders no more. Now if you'll excuse me, I have other matters to take care of."

Falx hastily strapped on his sword, and sprinted over to where he heard Aki's voice similiarly calling out to him, "Aki! Good friend! It's been a while!" Falx almost latched unto the big man.

"Ready to kick some sorry Mage boat?"

"Damn sure am," Fenris replied with a grin.

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 21 2005, 04:55 PM
Post #52

Master
Group Icon

Otik shrugged, "Oh well, hey Konrad, who is he?"

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Konji
post Aug 21 2005, 05:50 PM
Post #53

Mouth
Group Icon

Konrad laughed, watching Falx run off.
"He is Falx. He fell of a mountain earlier. We buried him and everything."
He told Otik, smiling.

He looked back, noticing what must be Arcyatk. He motioned for Otik.

"Look, over there. That's Arcyatk." he drew his sword and ran in the direction of the mage.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 21 2005, 07:07 PM
Post #54

Master
Group Icon

Otik raised an eye brow and shot an arrow at the mage, hoping it will o something.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Red
post Aug 21 2005, 07:47 PM
Post #55

Mouth
Group Icon

Shakur watched as Konrad ran towards Arcyackt. He started walking, chin high, chest puffed and shoulders rolled back. He summoned no sword, he drew no arrow and he conjured no spell. He just, walked towards Arcyackt.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Aug 21 2005, 08:24 PM
Post #56

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Serene stopped healing and treating injured inside Under Skar....she felt an immense magicka approaching...and suspected it would be Arcyakt......

She went out and levitated......slowly she hovered over the city in order to see if she could be of any help.......she then felt the presence of Azura....not so strong but the goddess was not far away..

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Channler
post Aug 21 2005, 09:01 PM
Post #57

Master
Group Icon

Running across the barren landscape, Falx came within 30 yards of Arcaykt, unsheathed a sword at his side and chucked it at the Mage. Not hoping to actually hit him.

"Arcaykt, I think I found your last Generals sword. I honestly thought he wouldn't die that fast." Falx grinned as he took up a offensive stance, "Nothing personal of course."

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Aug 21 2005, 09:31 PM
Post #58

Master
Group Icon

Osano pushed Ryan away, "I am not your sir anymore. If you wish to join Arcyakt, speak to him. If you wish to die then fight for Ald'Ruhn." He began walking towards the Skar to help out anyway he could when he heard Arcyakt's voice. He turned and began running towards Arcyakt and stopped behind the others.

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
Red
post Aug 21 2005, 09:39 PM
Post #59

Mouth
Group Icon

Shakur kept walking in a non threatening manner. He watched as the others ran and as Falx threw his sword. Shakur smiled as he walked towards Arcyackt, and spoke "Arcyackt! How are you on this horific day? Come to appologize for your balsphamous remarkes and your murders, or would you like to have a nice conversation?" Shakur became angry, but continued without attacking "Or have you come to bury the men you have killed? Or possibly here to drink the blood of a few women and children. You seem like the kind of horrible monster who would do such a thing! Now choke as you speak! You are a on a Ajcea from here on! You are nothing but a Joji! In your terms, the S'wit, N'wah, Fetcher, Balkhan, son of a Mluomo!". Shakur was mixing languages to create insults, and Shakur was not a man of insults.But there was no decent way to show his views towards Arcyackt.

This post has been edited by Red: Aug 21 2005, 09:49 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Aug 21 2005, 10:06 PM
Post #60

Councilor
Group Icon

Mage

Arcyakt looked at the sword that was thrown at his feet, he looked at everyone that was staring at him and insulting him. He didn't care about what they thought of him in the least. He did care that he was killing innocents, but the end of his task would justify the means.

"No, I have not come to apologize for my "blasphemous remarks", because I believe in them. I do, however, apologize for the deaths that I have caused. I now ask for your surrender so that they do not continue. For if you do not surrender, you bring the death upon yourselves, and I am no longer accountable."

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:02 PM