Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

GAME (Platform):

Name:

Dead-is-Dead?:

Race:

Sign:

In-game Birthday: (Use The Firmament to determine which month the Bday falls)

Alignment:

Home:

Home Country:

Faction and Rank or Guilds (if none, tell us what they do for a living):

Faction Description:

Class:

Class Description:

Major Skills:

Minor Skills:

Tabletop Skills:

Magic abilities or powers:

Physical Appearance:

Eyes:

Build:

Weapons of preference:

Clothing:

Miscellaneous:

Mental Profile/Personality:

Biography/Life History:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1). Renee Gade 1 (Renee, TES 1: Arena)

2). Haryon ... (Lopov, TES 3: Morrowind)

3). Sheeza Hawty ... (Renee, TES 2: Daggerfall)

4). Thor of Valhalla ... (mirocu, TES 1: Arena)

5). Blossom ... (ghastley, TES 2: Daggerfall)

6). Silanu (Hlaalu) ... (ghastley, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim)

7). Diablita ... (ghastley, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim)

8). Decrepit ... (Decrepit, TES 2: Daggerfall)

9). Yor Azzyzmyyn ... (Renee, TES 3: Morrowind)

10). Clark .... (ghastley, TES 3: Morrowind)

11). Miss Terri ... (Renee, TES 3: Morrowind)

12). Vampirella ... (ghastley, TES 3: Morrowind)

13)). Anne Bonnie ... (ghastley, TES 3: Morrowind)

14). Tierre N. Bonaparte ... (Renee, TES 3: Morrowind)

15). Luci Pheria ... (Renee, TES 3: Morrowind)

16). Igodah Go^Pe ... (Renee, TES 3: Morrowind)

17). Lwanda ... (ghastley, TES 3: Morrowind)

18). Armand Hammer ... (Renee, TES 3: Morrowind)

19). Miss Chevuus ... (Renee, TES 3: Morrowind)

20). Sir Galarad ... (Renee, TES 3: Morrowind)

21). Graagyn Tankaard .... (Renee, TES 3: Morrowind)

22). Renee Gade 1... (Renee, TES 1: Arena)

23). Brenna ... (TheCheshireKhajiit, TES 3: Morrowind)

24). Sir Tanley ... (Renee, TES 1: Arena)

25). Yor Azzizgraz ... (Renee, TES 3: Morrowind)

26). Ana Khannda... (Renee, TES 3: Morrowind)

27). Hera Tycch ... (Renee, TES 3: Morrowind)

28). Joan of Arkay ... (Rnee, TES 3: Morrowind)

29). Fay Daway ... Renee, TES 3: Morrowind

This post has been edited by Renee: Sep 20 2023, 04:49 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Renee
post Apr 9 2021, 11:38 PM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

Uh.. dude-mar is being pushed aside. Can't think of anything for him to do. THIS character idea below is what's gripping my soul at the moment...

GAME (Platform): Morrowind (PC)

Name: Ana Khannda

Created:

Dead-is-Dead?: Within reason

Race: Dark Elf

Sign: The Serpent (hisssss)

In-game Birthday: ? Even she doesn't know.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral with Evil tendencies.

Home: Hlaalo Manor in Balmora. She also lives in a few Thieves Guild hideouts and House Hlaalu chapters, occasional mines and caves (such as Addamasartus).

Home Country: Vvardenfell

Faction and Rank or Guilds (if none, tell us what they do for a living): House Hlaalu, Thieves Guild, Tribunal Temple

Faction Description: Ana started out as a thief; it's just something she's talented at since being a child. Later on she joined Hlaalu, for no other reason than she wanted to stay busy. Finally, she got interested in Temple, and has been following the Pilgramage of the Seven Graces.

After several months of living in Vvardenfell Ana's starting to run out of quests. Most of the Thieves Guild and Hlaalu are done. Once she's accomplished the Seven Graces she'll become more of a pure adventurer, exploring the land for new dungeons to invade! emot-ninja1.gif

Class: Acrobat

Class Description: I simply chose the standard Acrobat class for her. She uses all her Majors regularly, but of the Minor skills, only Light Amor gets used. I figure she'd had some magical training in Alteration at some point, but did not follow through. Same goes for hand combat, use of spears (doesn't need a spear, she's an excellent markswoman), and charisma.

Major Skills: Acrobatics, Athletics, Marksman, Sneak, Unarmored

Minor Skills: Alteration, Hand-to-Hand, Light Armor, Spear, Speechcraft

Tabletop Skills: Alchemy (2), Alertness (2), Bow (2), Cartographer (2), Crossbow (1), Knife (1), Running (1), Silent Movement (1), Swimming (1)

Magic abilities or powers: Star Curse (a poison spell which comes with her being born under the Serpent). She also has several magical trinkets: an amulet which summons skeletons, a Ring of Aversion, which allows her to go invisible for 10 seconds. She also found an Amulet of Almsivi Intervention (wow) at some point and uses a Mother's Ring for quick healing.

Physical Appearance: What is it, sera?

Eyes: red and beady.

Build: Wiry. Over time she's become almost man-like.

Weapons of preference: Bonemold Bow and occasionally throwing stars. She also found a paralyzation daggar at some point.

Clothing: She mostly sticks to light armor pieces, and mostly chitin. She's almost insectoid. In towns she prefers common clothes, lower to middle class stuff, since she's all about blending in.

Miscellaneous: Ana Khanda was my first character in Elder Scrolls Online. She was really sort of weird and antisocial in this totally social game. Despite this, she was also really fun to play! Other gamers who met her did not always know what to make of her in ESO. An example: she had a habit of hiding in the tall grass around Seyda Neen. Occasionally players would be running by but then STOP what they were doing. They'd be looking into the grass, unsure if they were seeing an enemy, or another player. bigsmile.gif

So this is merely the same idea, except she'll be in TES III instead. Not the same person, but she has the same name.

Ana, unlike a lot of my other MW characters, really likes to use terrain to her advantage. Rather than simply walking along some road, she has a tendency to climb any nearby hills, and travel up there (jumping sometimes on top of boulders) looking for opportunities to surprise enemies.

Mental Profile/Personality: Clever & cunning.

Biography/Life History: Ana Khannda once lived in Vvardenfell, but moved away to Cyrodiil for awhile. She comes back as a young adult, looking for something to do. She previously lived in Balmora, and knows the Bitter Coast / West Gash area fairly well.

After living in Vvardenfell for 6 months or so, she's really getting sick of being called an outlander.

This post has been edited by Renee: Sep 20 2023, 04:59 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 18 2021, 10:06 PM
Post #3

Councilor
Group Icon

Snake Lady, ha! Ana likes this nickname.

Argonian makes sense, but I have no idea how to roleplay either of the beastfolk properly!

Well one of my habits with Morrowind on Xbox is I had three characters going at once: Miss Terri, Igodah Go^Pei, and Sir Galarad. I would switch from one character to the next every time I played. These three were archer, magic-user, and paladin, respectively. I'm going to do the same with Morrowind, and here's my second toon er character for this game on PC, Hera Tich. Hera is the magic-user. redwizardsmile.gif

GAME (Platform): Morrowind (PC)

Name: Hera Tyych

Dead-is-Dead?: Yes

Race: Breton

Sign: The Atronach / Aries

Alignment: Lawful Evil, Chaotic tendencies

Home: None. Back in Cyrodiil she lived in several places.

Home Country: Cyrodiil

Faction and Rank or Guilds (if none, tell us what they do for a living): Morag Tong, Mages Guild

Faction Description: She's my first to join the Morag Tong, after accidentally discovering its headquarters in Balmora. Mostly she does assassin work for them. Her involvement with Mages Guild is way on the back-burner so far as quests go. She mostly joined MG for their facilities, Spellmaking, and additional places to crash.

Class: Sorcerer redwizardsmile.gif

Class Description: She's the standard Sorcerer class. Though spellcasters by vocation, sorcerers rely most on summonings and enchantments. They are greedy for magic scrolls, rings, armor, and weapons, and commanding undead and Daedric servants gratifies their egos.

Class Specialization: Magic

Major Skills: Alteration, Conjuration, Enchant, Destruction, Mysticism

Minor Skills: Heavy Armor, Illusion, Marksman, Medium Armor, Short Blade

Tabletop Skills: Alchemy (3), Cooking (1), Knife (1), Literacy (1), Scholar (3)

Magic abilities or powers: Damage Attribute, Fire/Cold, Invisibility, Jump, Shield, Shock, Summon Bonewalker, Summon Ghost, Water Walking

Physical Appearance: What do you want?

Eyes: pretty sure they're brown.

Build: Feminine. In my imagination Hera is not a super-athletic person, relying much on magic throughout her life so far, though she is slender.

Weapons of preference: Daggars & short blades

Clothing: Like Igodah, Hera has a love of upper-class clothes, or anything which makes her stand out. Unlike Igodah, Hera does not wear robes.

Miscellaneous: Hera shall be my first born under The Atronach, which should be a challenge for me. redwizardsmile.gif

Mental Profile/Personality: She seems angry. Lost. It's odd how true this is. She's always sort of pissed-off about something.

Biography/Life History: Hera Tyych lives up to her name, of course. She's got some sort of a heretical background. She was raised under religious conditions as an orphan, but rebelled through much of her childhood. Eventually she was ousted from the chapels, banished from worship of the Nine (as if she cared), and somehow wound up in Imperial prison. Hera wanted to join Cyrodiil's Mages Guild but was refused. Hence, here she is in Vvardenfell where her background does not matter.

Hera got killed as she was down the road from Dagoth Fel by an ordinary, mod-added bandit. sad.gif

This post has been edited by Renee: Nov 1 2022, 01:27 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Renee   The "Older Games" Character Creation Thread   Nov 3 2016, 10:20 PM
Renee   GAME (Platform): TES 1: Arena, (PC) Name: Renee G...   Nov 3 2016, 11:10 PM
Decrepit   GAME: Daggerfall Name: Decrepit (As with all my c...   Mar 28 2017, 01:06 AM
Lopov   I'm adding Haryon to this thread, he was my Mo...   Nov 6 2016, 02:05 PM
Renee   GAME: Daggerfall Name: Sheeza Hawty Race: dark e...   Nov 8 2016, 04:20 AM
mirocu   GAME: Arena Name: Thor of Valhalla Race: Nord Gen...   Nov 18 2016, 10:50 PM
ghastley   Game: Daggerfall Name: Blossom Race: Orc (mod) ...   Nov 19 2016, 05:07 PM
ghastley   Games: Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim...   Nov 28 2016, 07:54 PM
ghastley   Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim Name: Dia...   Mar 7 2017, 10:52 PM
Renee   GAME: TES III: Morrowind Name: Yor Azzizmyyn Sta...   Aug 13 2017, 01:45 AM
ghastley   GAME: TES III: Morrowind Name: Clark Race: Imper...   Aug 14 2017, 09:58 PM
Renee   GAME (Platform): TES III: Morrowind (Xbox) Name: ...   Sep 6 2017, 01:08 PM
ghastley   GAME: TES III: Morrowind Name: Vampirella Race: ...   Sep 6 2017, 02:09 PM
ghastley   GAME: TES III: Morrowind Name: Anne Bonnie Race:...   Sep 6 2017, 02:27 PM
Renee   GAME (Platform): TES III: Morrowind (Xbox) Name: ...   Sep 6 2017, 06:30 PM
Renee   GAME (Platform): Morrowind (Xbox 360) Name: Luci ...   Feb 24 2018, 07:10 PM
mirocu   Renee; cranking out characters like it's 1999...   Feb 25 2018, 05:04 PM
Renee   Aww, thanks Miss Rosa. Renee; cranking out char...   Feb 28 2018, 11:07 PM
mirocu   :lol: :rofl: Sorry! :rofl: :lol: http://b3.i...   Mar 1 2018, 06:02 PM
SubRosa   It is cool that you are going back in time and pla...   Feb 25 2018, 05:43 PM
Renee   GAME (Platform): Morrowind (Xbox 360) Name: Igod...   Jun 1 2018, 01:23 AM
Renee   GAME (Platform): Morrowind (Xbox 360) Name: Graa...   Sep 2 2019, 03:21 PM
mirocu   Igodah Gopei sees new light!   Jun 1 2018, 03:23 PM
SubRosa   If I played her, the name would make me constantly...   Jun 1 2018, 03:40 PM
ghastley   GAME (Platform): Morrowind (PC) Name: Lwanda Sta...   Jun 1 2018, 05:40 PM
Renee   Cool! A daedra hunter! That sounds like wi...   Jun 2 2018, 03:02 PM
ghastley   The Grazelands are has single Daedra wandering aro...   Jun 2 2018, 09:21 PM
Renee   GAME (Platform): Morrowind (Xbox 360) Name: Arma...   Sep 2 2018, 12:56 AM
Renee   I cannot believe this. [b]Name: Armand Hammer ...   Dec 18 2020, 08:37 PM
Lopov   Some rules are meant to be broken, else there woul...   Sep 2 2018, 01:31 PM
mirocu   A new t00n for Renee, and it's not raining? :...   Sep 2 2018, 03:07 PM
Renee   Neither of you guys knows what Armand Hammer refer...   Sep 2 2018, 03:54 PM
mirocu   As a Scandinavian, no we don't have that here ...   Sep 2 2018, 04:00 PM
Acadian   'Armand Hammer' - wonderfully clever, Ren...   Sep 2 2018, 04:21 PM
SubRosa   I have Renee's new character in my fridge, and...   Sep 2 2018, 04:28 PM
Renee   GAME (Platform): Morrowind (Xbox) Name: Miss Chev...   Oct 7 2018, 02:44 AM
Lopov   It's over by now, right? :D   Oct 7 2018, 07:52 AM
Renee   GAME (Platform): Morrowind (Xbox) Name: Sir Galar...   May 8 2019, 10:10 PM
Lopov   Galarad is the Haaf-Mersey of Morrowind. :viking:   May 13 2019, 09:51 AM
SubRosa   Galarad is the Haaf-Mersey of Morrowind. :viking:...   May 13 2019, 04:44 PM
Renee   GAME (Platform): TES 1: Arena, (PC) Name: Renee G...   Jan 31 2020, 03:07 PM
macole   These are fun to read. Renee: Arena battlemage is...   Jan 31 2020, 07:20 PM
Renee   Absolutely, Battlemage is the way to go for a newb...   Jan 31 2020, 07:43 PM
mirocu   The thing about Arena (regarding magic equipment)...   Jan 31 2020, 08:52 PM
TheCheshireKhajiit   GAME (Platform): The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind Go...   Jan 16 2021, 11:12 AM
Acadian   Welcome to Vvardenfell, Brenna!   Jan 16 2021, 01:05 PM
SubRosa   Brenna is definitely looking witchy!   Jan 16 2021, 10:11 PM
Renee   Yes, Brenna is welcome here. <:) I enjoy her ba...   Jan 31 2021, 08:45 PM
macole   [b]Class: Knight Class Description: Knights in ...   Jan 31 2021, 09:10 PM
Renee   Yah, that pretty much rocks, right? One less thing...   Feb 1 2021, 05:13 PM
RaderOfTheLostArk   On the other hand, IIRC, Knights can't wear pl...   Feb 1 2021, 06:32 PM
Renee   Oh, Sir Tanley has already gotten killed once...   Feb 1 2021, 08:04 PM
mirocu   Another classic Renee t00n name! Me likey...   Feb 1 2021, 08:11 PM
Renee   That's due to class! Arena's hardcore,...   Feb 1 2021, 08:25 PM
macole   In Arena, some interesting facts about Knights and...   Feb 2 2021, 05:39 AM
Renee   I'm okay with the 'no leather armor' t...   Feb 2 2021, 03:59 PM
Renee   GAME (Platform): Morrowind (PC) Name: Yor Azzizgr...   Mar 28 2021, 06:30 PM
Acadian   Another clever Renee name! :goodjob: Mer-d...   Mar 28 2021, 07:52 PM
mirocu   Renee is rocking the good ole games! Mer-dud...   Apr 3 2021, 03:00 PM
SubRosa   I imagine your Dude - Mar wearing a bathrobe, slip...   Apr 3 2021, 06:40 PM
Renee   It may seem like I have a lot of Morrowind charac...   May 16 2021, 11:50 PM
SubRosa   Welcome Snake Lady!   Apr 10 2021, 02:19 AM
macole   A dark elf, huh? Read the name and thought Argonia...   Apr 10 2021, 03:46 AM
SubRosa   Wow, an Atronach in Morrowind. I imagine that will...   Apr 18 2021, 11:14 PM
Renee   Wow, an Atronach in Morrowind. I imagine that wil...   Apr 19 2021, 02:33 PM
mirocu   Wow, an Atronach in Morrowind. I imagine that wil...   Apr 25 2021, 10:39 AM
Renee   but he always carries lots of Restore Magicka po...   Apr 25 2021, 02:54 PM
mirocu   but he always carries lots of Restore Magicka p...   Apr 25 2021, 06:48 PM
RaderOfTheLostArk   but he always carries lots of Restore Magicka p...   Apr 27 2021, 08:34 PM
Renee   But you can make some stupidly powerful potions w...   Apr 27 2021, 10:33 PM
RaderOfTheLostArk   But you can make some stupidly powerful potions ...   Apr 28 2021, 04:23 PM
SubRosa   That song is on the Pump Up The Volume soundtrack,...   Apr 19 2021, 10:09 PM
TheCheshireKhajiit   That song is on the Pump Up The Volume soundtrack...   Apr 22 2021, 04:02 AM
SubRosa   Cool to see Joan again! Now she is moving to t...   May 17 2021, 12:44 AM
Renee   Cool to see Joan again! Now she is moving to ...   May 17 2021, 12:48 PM
Renee   I am bored, stuck at work today (we're oversta...   Mar 23 2022, 07:19 PM
Renee   GAME (Platform): Morrowind (PC) Name: Fay Daway ...   Dec 3 2022, 07:37 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 04:03 PM