11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> A Mystery Unleashed - Playground 2
Channler
post May 27 2005, 05:13 AM
Post #41

Master
Group Icon

"Mage? I've seen no mage, unless you mean these two over here?" Falx pointed to Celia and Serene

"If so I ought to end your miserable lives right now..." Falx looked at them menacingly

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 27 2005, 06:05 AM
Post #42

Councilor
Group Icon

"You jump to conclusions too fast." Sel said almost disrespectfully. "The peasant in the house...he was the mage that sucked me up in his soultrap spell. He had me prisoner, but I escaped....but looking around, I don't think we have too much time to sit and listen to my fireside tales." Sel then added rather tauntingly, "I think I just saved you. Serene would have fried you before your sword cleared its scabbard. Now, might we continue without blaming comrades?"

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Channler
post May 27 2005, 08:09 AM
Post #43

Master
Group Icon

[quote=Dantrag]"You jump to conclusions too fast." Sel said almost disrespectfully. "The peasant in the house...he was the mage that sucked me up in his soultrap spell. He had me prisoner, but I escaped....but looking around, I don't think we have too much time to sit and listen to my fireside tales." Sel then added rather tauntingly, "I think I just saved you. Serene would have fried you before your sword cleared its scabbard. Now, might we continue without blaming comrades?"[/quote]

Falx ended his rambling and turned to this stranger that had spoke up, "Saved me? Who the hell are you and where did you come from? Last I checked I just saved four different people from a very exciting death."

Falx turned around to pick up his sword off the ground, "You seem to forget Dunmer, I am a knight in the imperial legions, a man of noble blood, a man that has fought to keep this wreched land from the hands of the deadra! As it stands I am in charge here! I give the orders, and if you want to threaten me with someone else's magick to prove your point then I believe that you are no better then the countless beasts, creatures, men, and mer that I've slayn in the past!"

The rain felt cool on Falx's face, he then broke out in a laugh that slowly turned into a sob, "How many times did you have to slay your friends? How many times have you had to murder your brothers!? Never will you know how I feel, never will you understand."

A flash of lightning lit up the night sky, Falx walked out into the clearing, " GO AHEAD! STRIKE ME WITH YOUR MAGICKS!! IT WILL ONLY GIVE ME A REASON FOR YOUR BLOOD TO BATHE MY SWORD!" The evil was coursing through Falx's veins threatining to over take him, but then the words in the dream came to him,

"Stay valiant my warrior"

It was enough to calm him. Falx sat down on the cold, wet sidewalk alone. He cried, not for himself, not for the strangers, not even for the state of the empire. He didn't know why he cried, he just did.

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 27 2005, 09:06 AM
Post #44

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin was slightly confused. He had just seen the knight go from insane fury to crying like a baby, and was worried that his mind might have broken under the strain of the past few hours. "Celia, maybe you should help him. You seem teh most suited for that kind of job out of all of us"

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 27 2005, 02:23 PM
Post #45

Councilor
Group Icon

"Wow. I had no idea." Sel said, shuffling his feet. "I think Jonacin's right, Celia, I surely couldn't help him right now."

He sat down on the ground and put another hackle-lo in his mouth.

--------------------
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post May 27 2005, 02:59 PM
Post #46

Mouth
Group Icon

Celia shrugged. "Personally, I think Serene's better suited for this. After all, I'm just a young girl..."

She tentatively patted the knight's shoulder, unsure of what to say. "There, there, mister Knight. 'Keep your chin up, even when things get tough,' is what my momma used to say." She paused, and commented thoughtfully, "Think about it, would your friends and the other knights want you to sit about, crying, when there's people who may really, truly need your help? You're still alive, aren't you? Wouldn't they want you to complete your duty, no matter what?"

Blushing, she whispered, "I should be crying, too, because my family lives here. Who knows what happened to them?" Tears nearly filled her eyes, but she shook them away. "But I'm going to stand tall, no matter what. My momma don't want no crying, no giving up, so I won't!" She glanced at the knight. "Would your friends want you to give up?"

Still unsure of what to do, Celia shly stepped away from the knight, giving him room to think. (And to avoid getting hit, in case he gets too emotional or angry.)
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 27 2005, 03:08 PM
Post #47

Councilor
Group Icon

As Celia was walking back towards him from the knight, Sel grabbed her arm.

"I think you helped him a lot." He said before laying down for some much needed rest.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post May 27 2005, 03:25 PM
Post #48

Knower
Group Icon

"Well well well. I see you are not as strong as my lord seems the think." A shadow lept from underneath a nearby rock and centered itself under the group. "I can more thatn defeat you all. My magics are from the lord of Oblivion himself." The dry voice gave a slight cackle and then reverted into a strong whispher that had a sing-song tone to it. "Look out belo-www!"

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 27 2005, 03:29 PM
Post #49

Master
Group Icon

Cyrodiil City, Cyrodiil Region

Arco shaked his head, he was confused after just standing there... All the flash backs he had got from his friends deaths. He closed his eyes, seeing all again. Where was the others? He thought, it had been a while. He wasn't sure if they were still at the cathedral, but he really didn't care. He spun his scimitars around before taking them down and started moving out of the Emporer's Quarter leaping onto the wall and taking a swift jump over to the house roofs, he ran up on the top...

From there he could see to the cathedral on the little hill, his clear and long ranged vision he could clearly see Jona, Falx, Sel and the others. It was like he had finally met some new friends, but he didn't know. Should he go back? He looked away for a moment, thinking - No.. He didn't want to go back for a reason, he flash backs reminded him of those memories he already had forgotten... Arco just satt down on one knee, he took up his scimitars again and started to scan over the city...
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 27 2005, 03:56 PM
Post #50

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel opened his eyes.

"Damnit." He whipsered to himself. He couldn't sleep with his conscience bothering him.

Sel walked over to the knight and sat down beside him.

"Yeah, umm...I don't say this often or easily, so...I'm sorry. All those things I said, I didn;t mean to hurt you or anything. I said it out of loyalty to some new friends - and honestly - out of contempt for the Empire. But I can't blame you for the empire's injustices. Anyways, I just couldn't have you hacking Serene, Celia, and me to bits on a whim could I? So get up and let's get moving, you can hate me all you want, but I think we still need each other. What do you say?"

--------------------
+Quote Post
Channler
post May 27 2005, 04:30 PM
Post #51

Master
Group Icon

Falx was ashamed for his outbursts early, he was Knight, and he was a Dragon Rider. He decided that it would be best to befriend these strangers... and apoligize like a civilized man would.

"Let me first apologize. For over 20 years I have been fighting in the emperor's name, 20 years have I nearly been to the brink of death, and several times I've seen my family and freinds go further."

The adamantine(SP?) tower seemed to gleem in the distance, something was threatening the emperor and he knew it.

Falx stood up, and spoke with a renewn vigour, "I am ashamed for my laps of better judgement early, but now I understand."

Falx turned so everyone could hear him, "I had a dream whilst I was unconcious, it was horrible. Cyrodil will fall, it is only a matter of time. The lady of the twilight undoubtly calls me and several others to fight this power that is over taking nirn."

He looked all of them in the eye, "I was before you as a weakling, a man that could just weild a sword not use it. Now I look at you with greater understanding and contempt to know that I am around freinds. For the sake of Nirn we must get the emperor out of the city, if he falls, so will fall the gates of oblivion, again."

He gathered them together as close as possible, "We need to save as many people in the city as possible. I say we split up and one group assist the emperor, and the other with the refugees." Falx looked at them awith a determined eye, "Oh, by the way, my name is Falx Albarnias, but everyone just calls me Knight."

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 27 2005, 04:38 PM
Post #52

Councilor
Group Icon

"Im no fan of the Emperor, but I'll go for the lesser of two evils here." Sel said. "Where to, Knight?"

--------------------
+Quote Post
Channler
post May 27 2005, 04:47 PM
Post #53

Master
Group Icon

"The tower, that is where he would be located. He has numerous guards, and I saw one of your comrades run for it so he should be safe."

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 27 2005, 04:53 PM
Post #54

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel tightened his sword belt and stuck the daedric dagger Arco had given him in it.

"Let's go." He turned to Serene and Celia. "Coming?"

OOC: Hukai, nobody knows what you're trying to do with us....might want to clarify.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 27 2005, 04:54 PM
Post #55

Mage
Group Icon

"I'll come too, thanks for the invite" said Jonacin sarcastically

--------------------
IPB Image

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 27 2005, 04:55 PM
Post #56

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel smiled. "You aren't as pretty as these two. It's easier to ignore you."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 27 2005, 04:56 PM
Post #57

Mage
Group Icon

"Thanks. That makes me fell so much better" said Jonacin sourly. "Let's just get moving, shall we?"

--------------------
IPB Image

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post May 27 2005, 04:56 PM
Post #58

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=Hukai The Wandering]"Well well well. I see you are not as strong as my lord seems the think." A shadow lept from underneath a nearby rock and centered itself under the group. "I can more thatn defeat you all. My magics are from the lord of Oblivion himself." The dry voice gave a slight cackle and then reverted into a strong whispher that had a sing-song tone to it. "Look out belo-www!"[/quote]

(OOC: HE'S UNDER YOU! {Not under Sel and lonewolf cause they left})

The shadow shot up, forming a tall, cloaked figure wielding a black blade. "Who hall I kill first?" He voice lingered on "first" sending chills up Celia's spine. It then continued in sing-song. "Who will I killllll? Who will I killlllll? I'll kill-you-all an-yway..."

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 27 2005, 04:59 PM
Post #59

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin spun as the strange figure appeared behind them, it's sibilant voice hissing "who will i killllllll?"
He drew his sword. "Run! I'll hold him off here! GO!" he shouted, readying his weaponry, waiting for the strange creature to make the first move

--------------------
IPB Image

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 27 2005, 04:59 PM
Post #60

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel looked to Jonacin. "Guess we'll have to stick around here for awhile."

He pulled out his sword and dagger and rushed the shadow. He stabbed with the dagger, but it went right through the strange beast. He slashed with his sword, and did minimal damage to it.

He yelled to his companions. "Only magical weapons harm it!"

--------------------
+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:49 PM