Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Elder Scrolls Characters: Show yours off here!, The story, the weapons, the personalities, the lifestyle!
Lopov
post Apr 5 2013, 09:22 AM
Post #81

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Of Beasts @ Apr 5 2013, 12:38 AM) *

Nice screens!

And Red Archer looks cool!

Thanks!

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 6 2013, 01:24 AM
Post #82

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Apr 4 2013, 06:33 PM) *

WHOA! That's so bad ass'd!

QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Apr 5 2013, 01:13 AM) *

Holy...I never realized that...

Yes, this is very true. I just looked at Kayla and (you?) again. hehe.gif Not exactly twins, but ya'll look related or something. Or maybe you have both been to the same salon.

This post has been edited by Renee Gade IV: Apr 6 2013, 01:25 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
PhonAntiPhon
post Apr 6 2013, 02:51 PM
Post #83

Mouth
Group Icon

You all know I can never resist threads like this...
Here she is in Skyrim.
Here she is in Cyrodiil.
--
Briefly, and generally...
...She's a Bosmer, from Valenwood but brought up in Skyrim, before moving away in her late teens; she's now 30.
Since then she's journeyed all over, never staying anywhere for too long.
She's been a thief, an assassin, a burglar. If a town has an underbelly she's seen it.
She has enough emotional baggage to fill several houses and she's been the ruin of, and been ruined by, more than one partner.
She has a thing about Khajiits and Women, not necessarily in that order and not necessarily separately either.
She has a burgeoning addiction to Skooma and beer, she's unreliable and untrustworthy, arrogant, selfish, impetuous and fey - and those are just her good points.
She hates and loves herself in equal measure. Outwardly she pretends not to care though but inwardly, increasingly, she's come to realise what she is but the path she's on seems to have no turnings...
--
In Cyrodiil?
the only province where she even vaguely feels "at home", she rents a shack in Bravil, and another on the waterfront of the Imperial City - they are a mess.
She used to have some fine houses, but that seems a very long time ago; things were different then...
...curiously she's become quite religious, when it suits her.
--
In Skyrim?
Well... twice now she has been wrenched from Cyrodiil and thrust back into Skyrim, into a body and mind that is both her and not her. Leagues and leagues, and years - (though this she does not realise), away from her home and what she knows.
Niamh as she exists in Skyrim is a feral, wild creature, a Wild Elf in it's truest meaning. Random, Murderous, Hating and Hateful. Unable to leave, and unwilling to stay, she's all the bad bits of her incarnation in Cyrodiil but with the volume turned Way Up.
All she can do is fight to survive and hope to return or be returned, but live with the fear that she could be stuck in Skyrim for the rest of her life. Which could be a very long time indeed, or very very brief.
Weapons and a little jewellery are her only possessions and all that she wears, that and the dirt and filth and grease of her environment. Possessed of an ill temper and a woeful lack of personal hygiene, she's not exactly pleasant to be around - (although that's not to say that she doesn't have her moments, even she gets lonely sometimes...)
--
Other stuff?
She eats only fish, fruit, and vegetables; and surprisingly has a very soft spot for small animals, of whom she is very protective indeed.

This post has been edited by PhonAntiPhon: Apr 6 2013, 05:25 PM

--------------------
Settled in Breezehome - (Mostly)
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Apr 6 2013, 04:12 PM
Post #84

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Apr 5 2013, 07:24 PM) *

QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Apr 5 2013, 01:13 AM) *

Holy...I never realized that...

Yes, this is very true. I just looked at Kayla and (you?) again. hehe.gif Not exactly twins, but ya'll look related or something. Or maybe you have both been to the same salon.

I took the picture of myself when I was about 17 or 18, and hadn't even LOOKED at it for a year before making Kayla. I think most of my characters look similar... Yeesh. Here I was trying to be different and just make a non-scowly character lol

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 6 2013, 05:55 PM
Post #85

Councilor
Group Icon

LOl "non scowly" laugh.gif I know what you mean!

Phon, your portfolio there cracked me up. All this heavy [censored] bout Niamh and then it ends with this...

QUOTE(PhonAntiPhon @ Apr 6 2013, 09:51 AM) *

Other stuff?
She eats only fish, fruit, and vegetables; and surprisingly has a very soft spot for small animals, of whom she is very protective indeed.

hehe.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
PhonAntiPhon
post Apr 6 2013, 09:42 PM
Post #86

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Apr 6 2013, 04:55 PM) *

LOl "non scowly" laugh.gif I know what you mean!

Phon, your portfolio there cracked me up. All this heavy [censored] bout Niamh and then it ends with this...

QUOTE(PhonAntiPhon @ Apr 6 2013, 09:51 AM) *

Other stuff?

hehe.gif

smile.gif Seriously, that is all true.

--------------------
Settled in Breezehome - (Mostly)
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 6 2013, 10:30 PM
Post #87

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(PhonAntiPhon @ Apr 6 2013, 04:42 PM) *

smile.gif Seriously, that is all true.

Oh I believe it. huh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 7 2013, 11:21 PM
Post #88

Master
Group Icon

One of my latest characters in Skyrim is also Tamala.

Full name: Tamala Christophe

Race: Redguard

Imaginary class: Thief

Screenshot

Short backstory:

Tamala Christophe is a 29-year-old thief from the Imperial City. She hails from notorious Christophe family, whose members were always associated with the Thieves Guild. One of the most prominent members of her family was Armand Christophe who was 200 years ago one of a chosen doyens of the legendary Gray Fox!

Tamala's mother was a psychic but died because of the disease when Tamala was but a child and thus she was raised by her mother's brother - uncle Royer. Royer taught Tamala in the arts of stealth and they were traveling across Cyrodiil and made a living as the thieves.

After Royer became ill in 4 200, they returned to the capital and Tamala took care of him. On his deathbed he begged Tamala to leave Cyrodiil because Thalmor and Imperial soldiers were at a war with the Thieves Guild and many high-ranking members were already exposed and executed. He wanted her to leave the country and find her fortune in another Thieves Guild of which he knew - the one in Skyrim.

Royer also revealed her an old secret... apparently her mother who was a psychic, foresaw Tamala's destiny to be fulfilled in Skyrim. He didn't know anything else about it but he begged Tamala to follow her mother's vision and travel north to unveil her destiny.

Tamala promised uncle Royer to head north but she was convinced that he made the whole story about her mother's vision up because he wanted her to start a new life somewhere far away from the Imperial City. After he passed away, Tamala Christope headed for Skyrim and was caught by Imperial soldiers as she was illegally trying to cross the border.

--------------------------------------------

Her backstory is a bit longer than that, but I guess that's enough for an introduction.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 22 2013, 01:25 PM
Post #89

Master
Group Icon

Ever since Tamala Christophe died in a fight with a Sabre Cat, I'm rolling with a new character.

Race: Breton

Real name: unknown to anyone, except to him and his distant family

Nickname: Corcaigh

Home town & country: Daggerfall, High Rock

Class: Freelance mercenary (that's how he calls himself)

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Dragonborn: Yes! (he doesn't know it yet)

Primary skills: Archery, Light Armor, One Handed and Conjuration to minor extent

Primary weapons: Bow, sword, dagger

Physical appearance: Picture 1 & Picture 2 are worth more than words.

Personality / Habits : carefree, unconcerned about the future, unpredictable, somewhat selfish, owes no allegiance to anyone, drifts from place to place, likes lasses, strong beverages, meat (baked or raw) and making a fool out of patriots... Corcaigh's not evil but not even particularly good, he follows his own moral compass and is prone to changing sides. For instance, he may ally himself with The Legion as long as there's a benefit in it but he may betray them in the next second if he has a good enough reason. Another example is that he mocks The Nine Divines but uses altars nonethless when in a need of healing.

Short backstory: Corcaigh was born in a noble family from Daggerfall but since he didn't see himself spending his entire life among the haughty nobility of High Rock, he left at a young age and made a living as a mercenary. He travelled across High Rock, Hammerfell and Cyrodiil before arriving to Skyrim which he decided to travel to upon hearing the news of the civil war. Corcaigh knows that mercenaries are sought in these times and he's prepared to offer his services to the highest bidder. It is suspected that he fathered a few children across Tamriel, probably with tavern wenches.

This post has been edited by Lopov: Apr 22 2013, 01:26 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 22 2013, 10:37 PM
Post #90

Councilor
Group Icon

This is how I pictured Corcaigh, in your screenshots. Those pics are pretty much how I've been visualizing him.

I have a new character idea brewing up, and this will finally be a Dragonborn. Yeah...'cause now that I've had a taste of the Main Quest & Civil War (and Uber Kness is gone) I want more of these quest lines.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 23 2013, 12:12 AM
Post #91

Paladin
Group Icon

Lopov, farewell to Tamala. sad.gif

But a hearty welcome to the roguish Corcaigh! goodjob.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 23 2013, 09:12 AM
Post #92

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Apr 22 2013, 11:37 PM) *

This is how I pictured Corcaigh, in your screenshots. Those pics are pretty much how I've been visualizing him.

Really? Nice, that makes me happy. goodjob.gif

QUOTE(Acadian @ Apr 23 2013, 01:12 AM) *

Lopov, farewell to Tamala. sad.gif
But a hearty welcome to the roguish Corcaigh! goodjob.gif

Her premature death was caused by her lack of combat skills because she was focused only on Stealth. And also because of too slow fingers of her creator who was too late to give her a healing potion. tongue.gif I'm sure Corcaigh will last longer.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SilenceFalls
post Jun 12 2013, 01:18 AM
Post #93

Retainer

Character Sheet(doesn't have to be the exact same as below):

Name: Silas Le Muir

Race: Breton

Sign: The Thief

Home Country: Cyrodiil

Faction and Rank or Guilds: Thieves' Guild, Blackcap.

Faction Description: Organized Crime.

Class: Nightblade technically, thinks of himself more as a Thief.

Class Description: From the UESP:

Nightblades are spellcasters who use their magics to enhance mobility, concealment, and stealthy close combat. They have a sinister reputation, since many nightblades are thieves, enforcers, assassins, or covert agents.

Skills and talents:

Major Skills:
Mysticism
Illusion
Alteration
Sneak
Short Blade

Minor Skills:
Light Armor
Unarmored
Destruction
Marksman
Security

Physical Appearance: Shoulder-length black hair, stubble, taciturn expression.

Eyes:Blue

Build: Slight.

Weapons of preference: Knives. Thrown or wielded.

Clothing: Common, doesn't make it a habit to stand out.

Magic abilities or powers:Many. Uses Colleges of Illusion, Mysticism, and Alteration to cast spells to benefit his circumstances. Knows a few destruction spells to round out ranged attacks. Born under sign of Thief that grants him above-average thieving skills as well.

Mental Profile/Personality: Everything is a game. The law is only enforceable at sword-point, and freedom can be bought as well as earned. The thrill of the steal can be worth more than the haul. If it can be taken, it probably should be. Live with no fear, or live like you were already dead.

Biography/Life History:Generally unknown. His name may not even be Silas Le Muir. He is the best damn thief in Cyrodiil, and likely many surrounding provinces. Even if he's the only one making the claim.
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 22 2013, 12:12 AM
Post #94

Councilor
Group Icon

IPB Image

Name: Master Baytor

Race: High Elf

Age: Young Adult (I forget how to calculate Elven ages, and seem to have lost the D&D book that calculates this sort of stuff.

Sign: Mage / Scorpio

Home: None, as of yet.

Spouse: none

Home Country: Summerset Isle

Faction and Rank or Guilds(if none, tell us what they do for a living): Thalmor Agent

Faction Description: Master Baytor is an employee for the Thalmor who shall be cross-managing his time directly with the Imperial Legions.

Class: Spellsword

Class Description: MB prefers dual-wielding swords (or a sword/dagger combination) and is also proficient with many types of magic. So far, I don't see him eschewing very many magical spells.

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Dragonborn? Yes.

Skills and talents: Sword & knife-play, Conjuration, Necromancy, Destruction, some Illusion, some Alteration. Although he will use Restoration, I won't put a lot of perks into this area. Tabletop skills include: Literacy, Charisma (Speechcraft), Courtly Graces (the ability to kiss some royal ass, RP-wise), and Scholar (this includes the ability for me to 'cheat' with UESP and Wiki sites; I like to think that he already knows a lot things, especially about government, history, and certain people, that I don't know).

Physical Appearance: Here ya go.

Eyes: Green

Build: Slender

Weapons of preference: Swords

Clothing: Light armor, robes, and clothing.

Miscellaneous: Master Baytor took part in the invasion of the Imperial City during the Great War. After the White Gold Concordat was signed, he dwelt here for several years, becoming accustomed to an easy way of life near the top. His title ("Master") has something to do with his position in life, although at this writing I'm not sure what this might be. MB moved to Skyrim once the Civil War started up north, hoping to aid the Empire, but due to a mix-up he wound up getting captured, and then branded as a traitor. When the events at Helgen took place, Master Baytor followed XXXX to Riverwood, and decided that despite the previous events, he will still support the Empire whole-heartedly.

Master Baytor prefers the finer things in life, and abhors stupidity, poverty, and 'lesser' people.

..more to come...

This post has been edited by Renee Gade IV: Nov 23 2013, 12:01 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Nov 22 2013, 12:20 AM
Post #95

Ancient
Group Icon

I am still rolling over his name! laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Rohirrim
post Nov 22 2013, 12:26 AM
Post #96

Mouth
Group Icon

GAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Nov 22 2013, 03:56 AM
Post #97

Master
Group Icon

Priceless. Haha. I had a kick out of this one laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Darkness Eternal: Nov 22 2013, 03:56 AM

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 22 2013, 10:21 PM
Post #98

Councilor
Group Icon

Awesome, I'm glad you see the humor behind it all. smile.gif Sometimes I get on the fence whether or not I should share stuff, whether I've gone too far or something.

I did not intend to make my new Altmer a "goldenrod", but check him out. He certainly lives up to the Cyodillic racial slur: gold hair, and gold skin.

This post has been edited by Renee Gade IV: Nov 22 2013, 10:23 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Dec 14 2013, 11:36 PM
Post #99

Master
Group Icon

Name: Syris <--- click

Race: Redguard

Sign: The Lord

Home Country: Hammerfell

Faction and Rank or Guilds: none yet

Class: Battlemage (custom)

Class Description: Able to resolve most conflicts with either spell or sword. They are a deadly mix of scholar and soldier.

Weapons of preference: Axe and only axe.

Clothing: Heavy armor, combined with cloaks / capes / hoods.

Skills: Magical (Alteration, Conjuration, Destruction) Combat (Block, Heavy Armor, One-Handed)

Intelligence: highly intelligent

Physical Appearance: Muscular & bald.

Voice: deep

Way of talking: slow and deliberate

Dragonborn: Yes.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Biography / Life History: not much about his youth is known, he became famous in the war between the Aldmeri Dominion and Hammerfell, his deadly spells and bloody axe slaughtered a lot of Thalmor. After the war he became a wanderer, traveling all across Tamriel, saving several people from their demise while enforcing his own law upon them, violently dealing with anyone that dared to oppose him. Occasionally he served as an advisor to certain nobles and other figures of importance. Syris is often seen as a controversial figure, on one hand efficient and highly sought, on the other hand brutal and fearsome, he places his own welfare above anything else and follows his own moral compass.

Reasons for coming to Skyrim: being an avid scholar, Syris' intention was to travel to the fabulous College of Winterhold, to learn new magical knowledge. Unfortunately, he was captured by the Imperial soldiers and barely escaped an execution in Helgen.

Future plans: vengeful and resentful, Syris' primary goal is to enact his revenge upon Tullius. He won't stop until he'll make the Imperial Commander bleed to death. He's thinking about joining the Stormcloaks, not to help the Nords, but merely to ruin Tullius' plans and punish him. Once he finds about his Dragonborn abilites, his story may take another turn.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Dec 15 2013, 10:49 AM
Post #100

Mouth
Group Icon

I hope my Mister Master Baytor never crosses path with your Thalmor-killing Redguard, sir!
+Quote Post

13 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:05 PM