3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The "Older Games" Character Creation Thread
macole
post Jan 31 2020, 07:20 PM
Post #41

Agent

These are fun to read.

Renee: Arena battlemage is a good set to play. I chose the knight class for the free arms & armor repair. Only problem was can't cast spells. Had to scour the shops for magical equipment.

--------------------
"Mysticism involves the manipulation of magical forces and boundaries to bypass the structures and limitations of the physical world." I call it Console Magic of the Fey.

Endure and through enduring grow strong.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jan 31 2020, 07:43 PM
Post #42

Councilor
Group Icon

Absolutely, Battlemage is the way to go for a newb player, like I was in 2014. smile.gif This way we get the benefits of magic (healing and shield spells, especially) in real-time, while also being able to use weapons.

My original character was a Knight, too. The thing about Arena (regarding magic equipment) is after while we find so much magical loot, you'll be able to sell most of it over time, make tens of thousands, and still be able to keep a few pieces which are perfect for our character.

+Quote Post
mirocu
post Jan 31 2020, 08:52 PM
Post #43

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Jan 31 2020, 07:43 PM) *

The thing about Arena (regarding magic equipment) is after while we find so much magical loot, you'll be able to sell most of it over time, make tens of thousands, and still be able to keep a few pieces which are perfect for our character.

QFT biggrin.gif

Battlemage here too btw. I could never play a TES game and not use magic. Or regular weapons. I WANT IT ALL! My character is now OP provided I keep an eye out on his magical shields/reflect spells so they don't get used up. Wish there was an icon for that or something. But it's not that much of a pain to keep track of so, eh.

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2020 - 09:26 PM