> To Heir is Human II - Playground 11
Dantrag
post May 30 2007, 02:53 AM
Post #41

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lord Revan @ May 29 2007, 06:52 PM) *

Ian

On reflex, Ian took a step back, but the tendrils ensnared him. The words of the Dunmer rang through his head. His entire body pulsed in reaction to the words and promise of pleasure. Suddenly, Ian realized he had little to no control over his body's actions.

As Mannimarco continued hastily down the path, so to did Ian's body. Leaving Ian to fume over lossing grip on his own body. "Do you have anything to do with this!?" He asked accussingly of the voice.

OCC: How will this affect Cerpin

Cerpin

Don't be stupid, vampire. he responded, as if the very idea insulted him. If I wanted someone other than you to be in control of this body, I'd have done it myself. Which, by the way, I could have easily done.

He paused for a second.

I can still wrestle back control of this body, but you have to do something first, and I'll need your full cooperation.

Rann

Rann chased after Mannimarco, then, after a few moments of dumbfounded silence. He had expected Mannimarco to go his own way and leave them be, not chase after the friends he had just tried to save. He still couldn't figure out if there had been a miscommunication or if Mannimarco had simply lied outright.

It didn't matter though, as he saw Mannimarco in the distance. He was gaining on the necromancer.

Then another figure joined him, and Rann couldn't tell if the newcomer was chasing after Mannimarco or joining him in his chase.

This post has been edited by Dantrag: May 30 2007, 02:57 AM

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post May 30 2007, 03:15 AM
Post #42

Master
Group Icon

Amrita

Amrita looked around the room, taking it all in.

"If you say so..." she said as she noticed the lack of furnishings and the odd darkness outside the windows.

"Where exactly are we?"

Flogir

Flogir paused alongside Flint to allow him to catch his breath.

"Looks like your age is finally catching up with you, eh?" he said chuckling. He wouldn't admit that he was tired himself.

Flogir looked back when Flint mentioned that Green-Root was on the run.

"Damnit! I knew we shouldn't have trusted him!" he cursed before running past Voltar on his way to catch the argonian.

Voltar

Voltar watched the Argonian swim past him, heading downstream. It didn't take much for Voltar to realize that Green-Root was trying to figure out that he was looking for someone. The others threw a commotion about Green-Root trying to betray them, so he went along with it.

"He is!? Let's roast that lizard!" he cried as he followed behind Flogir and Flint.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post May 30 2007, 03:22 AM
Post #43

Master
Group Icon

Veric

"We," Veric said as he strode closer to Amrita, "Are in a place of my own creation... I can't tell you anymore now..." he stopped awkwardly close to the mer.

"But maybe if we get to know eachother a little better," he placed a hand under her chin, "I can share my secrets with you."

Sadril

Sadril walked into the inn where Amrita had walked out of. He assumed his previous traveling partners were inside, and he stepped in.

Looking around, he spotted Rahvin and Brianna, and quietly made his way over to them.

OOC: danny, if you would...

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post May 30 2007, 04:06 AM
Post #44

Master
Group Icon

OOC: Sorry, this will be my last RP post tonight. My bro is in the hospital so I'm not exactly in the mood for RPing at the moment

Amrita

Amrita smacked Veric's hand aside and simultaneously had a crossbow aimed at his face.

"Just give me a reason not to kill you right now, pervert," she hissed as she was offended by the suggestive tone of the Breton's voice.

That vampire is going to pay for getting me into this!

--------------------

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 30 2007, 04:11 AM
Post #45

Councilor
Group Icon

OOC: I'm sorry, man. Hope everything turns out alright.

Rahvin

Rahvin smirked a little when Sadril quietly walked into the inn.

He's a lovable vampire bastarde. he thought to himself, wondering how Sadril could have such terrible luck with such good connections.

"Your new friend abandon you, Sadril?" he asked with a laugh.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post May 30 2007, 04:25 AM
Post #46

Master
Group Icon

Ian

"Alright let's hear it, anything my body does, possessed or not, is my responsibility. And I'd very much like to be in control when ever it does something." He replied
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post May 30 2007, 04:26 AM
Post #47

Master
Group Icon

Veric

"What's stopping you?" Veric asked in a taunting tone.

OOC: if you'd like, i can write out the fight scene so as to not tie veric up, PM me, metal.

Sadril

Sadril simply smiled a half-annoyed grin. He didn't answer, simply cut to the chase. "It's a long walk to Cyrodiil, would you like a spell to make things go faster?"

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 30 2007, 04:51 AM
Post #48

Councilor
Group Icon

Cerpin

Alright, vampire. I'll explain our situation simply for you before we begin. You see, you have control over your body, in theory. Think of yourself as captain and myself as first mate. This being controlling your body is like a hurricane. Since your first mate happens to be more experienced in this sort of thing, you'll need to temporarily step down.

I'm going to try and take your position now. I need you to fully accept what I am doing no resistance. You'll feel a panicking snesation, and you may feel as if you're dying, but I assure you, you are not. Then, I'll take care of this situation and you can have your body back. But in return, I want you to help me find my own body when this is through...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post May 30 2007, 04:54 AM
Post #49

Master
Group Icon

Ian, nogotiating

He remained silent for a few heartbeats before asking in return. "And how long has it been since you resided in your old body; if it's been years than it's likely that it is less than suitable or has been eaten by some animal."

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 30 2007, 05:00 AM
Post #50

Councilor
Group Icon

Cerpin

I don't need my body per se...just a body.

Look, I'll be completely honest; if you're worried about losing your body to me, don't be. I don't want a vampire's body anyway, but I do need your help, so think of it as a bargain between the two of us.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post May 30 2007, 05:08 AM
Post #51

Master
Group Icon

Ian

"Very well, you can do what is necessary I will do my part." He said, 'stepping down' as the soul had suggested.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 30 2007, 07:50 PM
Post #52

Councilor
Group Icon

Cerpin

Cerpin pushed his way past the 'barrier' that kept him form being the main soul of the body. When he did so, he felt light, blissful, and calm. He was in a temporary state of ecstasy, and he knew that what Ian felt was the polar opposite.

Once he had his wits about him, he still felt less than in control, because of the 'tendrils'. They were easily taken care of. Cerpin considered necromancers to be inferior when it came to knowledge of the mind. He thought they should stick to reanimated corpses. This spell was a bit better than typical necromancer magicka, though, on a level of its own. Cerpin knew then whose it was.

The King of Worms, eh? Still no problem.

He began by focusing intently on the tendrils, feeling them crawling about his mind and controlling 'his' body. He imagined them squirming and writhing, entering every crevice and dark place in his mind. Then he suddenly imagined them retracting suddenly, and willed the same while an ancient daedric phrase echoed in the walls of his mind. He repeated the phrase over and over until the tendrils subsided, and the phrase was no longer simply in his head; his lips were saying it along with it now. He had control back. He felt the sweat on his new brow and wiped it clean as he stopped running. He wasn't sure if the exhaustion was from the internal battle or the external running. Either way, he kept on, not wanting to lose Mannimarco's trail.

Would you like your body back now, or do you want me to continue chasing this one?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post May 30 2007, 08:42 PM
Post #53

Master
Group Icon

Ian

The sensation accompanying detachment from one's body was every bit as bad as his "partner" had told him. Still, Ian couldn't elaborate on exactly how it felt, but the earlier description was well enough. Once, the other finished regaining control of his body, Ian needed only to think for one moment.

"Let's see where the King of Worms is going in such a hurry.... and needing a vampire to aid him.." He said, "then I'll make good on my side of our bargain."
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post May 30 2007, 09:46 PM
Post #54

Master
Group Icon

Green-Root.

Green-Root shot through the waters at speeds that rivalled Flint's infamous jumping. After only twenty seconds, he was already approaching the busted dam again.
,,And still I haven't seen him." He thought as he slowed down to a halt, his tail sweeping madly to fight the innertia he'd built up.
,,It is as if he disappeared from the land entirely. Strange, and suspicious."

He had now come to a halt.
,,Oh well, time to head back before anyone notices I've been gone. Knowing them, they're likely to go all paranoid. Don't want them to get any bad ideas." He turned around and saw a few specks come running in the distance.
,,On second thought, trying not to make anyone notice was a stupid idea anyway. I'll wait and see what they do. If they get too aggressive, I'm afraid I'll have to run for it." He reasoned. He consciously kept his spear tied to his back so as not to make a hostile impression. He waited, anxiously.
,,Maybe I should just run. Flogir might listen to reason but this Voltar. He knows that I don't trust him and he knows that I know that he can be ruthless regarding his secrets. Any chance for him to get rid of me he'll grab with both hands. My words are a treat to him."

Flint Ironwood.

Flogir rushed past the Breton at full speed. Voltar soon followed, slightly slower. Flint admitted defeat and stopped. He was both too old and too tired for any chases on land. His domain was above the clouds and for the moment out of his reach.
,,Go on ahead! I'll catch up as soon as I grabbed some of those herbs and used them to patch myself back up. Shouldn't take longer than a minute or two!" He shouted as he eyed some of the plants growing nearby.
,,I can restore my fatigue and hey.......even a part of my Magicka. Good, then I can squeeze one, maybe two jumps out."

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 31 2007, 12:55 AM
Post #55

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lord Revan @ May 30 2007, 03:42 PM) *

Ian

The sensation accompanying detachment from one's body was every bit as bad as his "partner" had told him. Still, Ian couldn't elaborate on exactly how it felt, but the earlier description was well enough. Once, the other finished regaining control of his body, Ian needed only to think for one moment.

"Let's see where the King of Worms is going in such a hurry.... and needing a vampire to aid him.." He said, "then I'll make good on my side of our bargain."

Cerpin

He wasn't sure if Ian had answered his question or not, but figured it would waste valuable time if he was to cause another internal power struggle.

It feels good to be embodied once more; maybe I can get a few minutes of enjoyment out of it.

He picked up a bit of speed; his vampire body didn't tire nearly as fast as the bodies he usually took. He was gaining on Mannimarco, but he heard more than two sets of footsteps. Glancing behind him, he saw an all-too-familiar dunmer. Obviously the son of Rahvin and Brianna.

Rahvin

"So you decided not to abandon us after all?" he asked, "How sweet of you."

He was enjoying this quite a bit; the vampire had been rejected by his more powerful allies, and would rather come back to his other companions go it alone.

"All jokes aside, let's go."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post May 31 2007, 03:37 AM
Post #56

Master
Group Icon

Ian

Now that the chilling sensation of being disembodied had passed for the most part, Ian was able to better precieve what was happening. "I take it you know of Rann then? There has to be something important about this belonging of yours, and I doubt it is something sentamental like a family heirloom. So that leaves some sort of artifact or item of magical qualities."

"I'm trusting you more than I would most people; I expect you to do the same in return."
+Quote Post
Priest of Sithis
post May 31 2007, 03:57 AM
Post #57

Knower
Group Icon

Mannimarco

Feeling the tendrils sever, Mannimarco turned and stopped following the trail. He turned and faced Ian and Cerpin, and he set to work on a spell that would confuse the astoundingly powerful vampire. Mannimarco's tendrils were given to him by one of the Akaviri Mages from the first Era. Still, more surprising, was the fact that Rann had continued to follow him. Dismayed at the amount of enemies he had collected at the given time, Mannimarco crafted two unique spells that coincided with each other. For Rann, a psychic message and an aura of confusion that a Mage would have trouble with. Mannimarco hoped Rann hadn't come to the awareness to use his dark power to counter the spell. Mannimarco started another spell that he had learned. It was a strange spell, and it had a complex lattice of energy. Mannimarco laid a message inside the lattice to tell the extremely powerful vampire what for. The spell erased the barrier of one's soul in your own body, and old Mages used to use this spell to confer with Aedra, before it would kill the body of the caster. Setting the spells floating in the air in front of him, Mannimarco turned and followed the blood trail once more. "Girl," he said through the leash, "Do nothing rash."

--------------------

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
- Ivan Turgenev

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
- Ursula Le Guin

Know yourself and you will win all battles.
- Sun Tzu

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post May 31 2007, 04:25 AM
Post #58

Master
Group Icon

Flogir

Flogir came to an exhausting stop. They were at the dam once more. Surprizingly, no forces of the Silhouette appeared to have made their way towards the dam. Beside the waterlogged ground, Green-Root stood in a passive stance.

"What are you doing down here? We're supposed to be getting away from the army right now!" Flogir said angrily at the Argonian.

Voltar

Voltar pulled up beside the Nord as he asked his question.

"Obviously, he's trying to inform the enemy on our whereabouts. The lizard's a no good turncoat. You do remember that he originally fought for their side correct?" Voltar said incredulously, hoping to instigate an aggressive reaction in the Nord.

OOC: Just one post tonight I think. I got an annoying cough and some sleep would probably help with getting rid of it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post May 31 2007, 06:26 AM
Post #59

Agent

Jo'Puma

Jo'Puma walked randomly through woods, atleast it seemed. He was goin through his own little path he made up and memorized, though slower than roads, was much safer. He rarely encountered anything, or anyone. But after the invasion of Cyrodil, the city seiges, and great armies around the Imperial City, it seemed different. Like as if something might come at him and attack. This gave Jo'Puma an odd feeling. He was afraid of death. Not that he though his life was too precious, or that he was too scared to face his fate, but he didn't like the idea of it. Not too many do.

He found himself looking behind him alot, like someone was fallowing him, regardless of how obvious no one was. "Why am I so scared?" Jo'Puma asked himself outloud.

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post May 31 2007, 05:07 PM
Post #60

Master
Group Icon

Green-Root

,,Obviously I am trying to find a missing member of our party. The ambitious politician, Altair, to be more precise. If I was trying to warn that army, do you really think I would stop here and wait for you?" Green-Root hissed back.
,,I am reckless, but not that stupid."

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 03:53 AM