11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> To Heir IS Human-playground 9, Lets continue this madness :P
ShogunSniper
post Jun 24 2006, 04:47 AM
Post #21

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ Jun 23 2006, 05:10 PM)
Hecate

"Oh well - Managed to have a little chat with our dear friend Serene, until some bloody Dunmer got in the way. Another skilled opponent it seems, but doesn't seem to have any connection with the group thought..." Hecate replied.

"So... What's the plan for our upcomming actions?" He added, taking a seat on what ever there was to sit on and made himself at home.

Veric

"This is getting more complicated. I did not foresee the strength of this woman's friends. It's making things fun and interesting, of course, but it is also serving in delaying us," Veric said as he sat down at the great table with Hecate, offering him wine. "I haven't much planned. Sadril the vampire is working for me, or at least half-way... Cerpin, who is now 'kidnapped', has infiltrated the group in Rahvin's body although it seems Rahvin may still be alive..." Veric scratched his chin as he spoke, clearly thinking things over.

"I'm interested to hear if you have any suggestions."

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 23 2006, 08:38 PM)
Cerpin

"About what?" he asked, a hint of irritation in his voice.

Rahvin

Wait; I have a better idea. Bite him. Make him a vampire. I've been thinking, since you're already dead, our soul might not e tied as strongly to your body, which is why I can be here. Maybe if you make my body a vampire, I could move back into it, and maybe push him out. Unless I'm just totally crazy.

Sadril

"Rah--" Sadril was about to inform Cerpin that Rahvin wanted his body back, when he chimed in with another brilliant plan. But turning other men to vampirism just feels so... wrong. Plus once you get your body back you'll be one too, you know. Ugh whatever. Sadril stared at Cerpin for a moment. He would have the element of surprise on his side, especially with this trick up his sleeve; that should at least give him an edge against Rahvin's body.

Sadril swung his arm in an arc sapping the light from the candles lighting the room and causing the room to quickly grow dark for a moment as he leaped towards Cerpin's neck, fangs extended.

You are totally crazy, just for the record.

This post has been edited by ShogunSniper: Jun 24 2006, 04:48 AM

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 24 2006, 09:50 AM
Post #22

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood, next to Telina's map.

,,We were deciding where to go. Honestly, I don't care where we're going, as long as the weather is more pleasant. Let's just go to the nearest village for now. I think I saw one to the south-east last time I jumped. It's a bit of a dump and quite small, but we could use a drink right now."

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Jun 24 2006, 10:28 AM
Post #23

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 24 2006, 10:50 AM)
Flint Ironwood, next to Telina's map.

,,We were deciding where to go. Honestly, I don't care where we're going, as long as the weather is more pleasant. Let's just go to the nearest village for now. I think I saw one to the south-east last time I jumped. It's a bit of a dump and quite small, but we could use a drink right now."

Telina, standing next to Flint.

"Hmm, that sounds like a plan...ok, lets see", she counted up the number of inches the village was away. "Ok, if we walk now, we'll be there by nightfall", she scambled the maptogether, and handed it over to Flint.

You seem like a person who can use a map, and I'd ratgher you not get in a fight again...you have been banged up pretty good sometimes, so you betetr take it easy for a few hours ok.

She started walking towards the village Flint had told her about, then she rememberd...she had an amulet, a one way ticket back to Verics castle, she was going...in peace this time, to have the rest of her memories back.

"I just have to deal with one thing, I'll be back before nightfall", and then she just dissapeared, and stod in the same room as Veric and Hectate.

"Hello there", she said smiling.

OOC:She wont tell anybody of the amulet, she came to make a deal....NOT to kill or try to kill anyone.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 24 2006, 01:44 PM
Post #24

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood, with the map.

Flint took the map and managed to tuck it under his shirt. Normally he'd have put it in a pocket, but said pockets had been burned off with the rest of the outer layer.
,,I never use a map, but I suppose that this time it would be better if I knew where I was going." He thought to himself as Telina poofed away without a sound, probably to pick up something from her home.

,,Take it easy for a few hours? Well, I'll think about it."
Flint turned towards the rest of the group.
,,Alright, let's get moving. With a bit of luck, we'll be able to get something resembling a bed for everyone. I promise that the next inn won't go up in flames, at least not that fast." He spoke and began moving.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 24 2006, 07:02 PM
Post #25

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 22 2006, 05:19 PM)
Telina, now feeling bad again.

She had been walking along with Flint and Fervus for a little, discussing where they should travel next. "Oh the blight and Corprus have been gone now for quite some time, so Morrowind is basically a safe place now, there have been two big wars there earlier, but that is now over, so we could always go there".

Serene, Bree, I'm sorry...I shouldnt hav eused that spell, at least not shout it out so that everyone could hear it...just please forgive me, I wont do it again.

She continued to walk, before she engaged in a conversation with Fervus.

"So my undead friend, what will you do now then"?

QUOTE(dagoth carlos @ Jun 22 2006, 08:36 PM)
Sasal

Sasal followed Serene as she and her daughter trudged along the snow. Feeling bored he took a sealed tankard of rotgut from his pack. He took a large swig of the mix and swallowed, then let out a sigh as the ice before him formed into a large icy lump. I guess it cant all be bad sasal thought as he began sulking about serene...

Serene, walking slowly, behind the group

No problems Telina, I accept your apology, gah.....you couldnīt know, besides itīs extremely clever of you to have picked it up so fast!.....Feel free to use that version, Iīll modify it a bit for my own purpose!

She noticed someone following her and Brianna, turned and saw the man form an ice-figure of rather impressive size..

"Sasal! what are you doing walking behind us like that? Come on, walk with us instead!" Serene smiled at Sasal...apparently he was still quite fond of her!

Brianna said nothing, she was still deeply focussed on the effort of walking....

Then Serene faintly sensed the presence of Hecate.....now that was interesting, they hadnīt really finished their discussion, besides she wanted the man to be within her sight.....she would feel a lot more safe then...

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aifïŋ―iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 24 2006, 07:19 PM
Post #26

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 24 2006, 04:47 AM)
Veric

"This is getting more complicated.  I did not foresee the strength of this woman's friends.  It's making things fun and interesting, of course, but it is also serving in delaying us," Veric said as he sat down at the great table with Hecate, offering him wine.  "I haven't much planned.  Sadril the vampire is working for me, or at least half-way...  Cerpin, who is now 'kidnapped', has infiltrated the group in Rahvin's body although it seems Rahvin may still be alive..."  Veric scratched his chin as he spoke, clearly thinking things over.

Hecate

"We should start by killing those who are less powerful in the group I think. First of all, we can manage to take them alone - if we first get them alone. Their death would influence the more powerful ones, anger is never a good thing to have boiling inside you when you're fighting-" Hecate suddenly stopped, a quick turn to the side and he saw Telina appear moments later. She wasn't stupid enough to come here for a fight, he knew so Hecate took a little sip of his wine before turning to Telina.

"Can we help you?" He said with a grin before looking over at Veric.
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Jun 24 2006, 09:30 PM
Post #27

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ Jun 24 2006, 08:19 PM)
Hecate

"We should start by killing those who are less powerful in the group I think. First of all, we can manage to take them alone - if we first get them alone. Their death would influence the more powerful ones, anger is never a good thing to have boiling inside you when you're fighting-" Hecate suddenly stopped, a quick turn to the side and he saw Telina appear moments later. She wasn't stupid enough to come here for a fight, he knew so Hecate took a little sip of his wine before turning to Telina.

"Can we help you?" He said with a grin before looking over at Veric.

Telina, remaining calm.

"Oh aye...that is quite possible, since I'm not so fond of using stupid words and packing them in to such "noble" talk, I'll just say it straight out".

"Veric I want my memories back, give them to me, and I'll make sure to forget the spell that can lead me here, and give you back your amulet that can transport me here...deal"?

This post has been edited by Tellie: Jun 24 2006, 09:38 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 24 2006, 11:07 PM
Post #28

Master
Group Icon

Hecate

"What if we could like your company more often? No need to give away the amulet then?" Hecate replied to Telina, even thought she didn't ask him - He would love to tell her more, but he would leave the rest up to Veric.
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Jun 25 2006, 12:50 AM
Post #29

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ Jun 25 2006, 12:07 AM)
Hecate

"What if we could like your company more often? No need to give away the amulet then?" Hecate replied to Telina, even thought she didn't ask him - He would love to tell her more, but he would leave the rest up to Veric.

Telina, getting sarcastic.

"Aww...how sweet of you...but before you talk to me, grow up...and why do you have teh slightes opinion of me wawnting yo spend time with scums like you all...I really have better things to do...so bug of...Servant, I'm here to talk to your employer, not you".

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 25 2006, 05:00 AM
Post #30

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 23 2006, 11:47 PM)
Veric

"This is getting more complicated.  I did not foresee the strength of this woman's friends.  It's making things fun and interesting, of course, but it is also serving in delaying us," Veric said as he sat down at the great table with Hecate, offering him wine.  "I haven't much planned.  Sadril the vampire is working for me, or at least half-way...  Cerpin, who is now 'kidnapped', has infiltrated the group in Rahvin's body although it seems Rahvin may still be alive..."  Veric scratched his chin as he spoke, clearly thinking things over.

Sadril

"Rah--"  Sadril was about to inform Cerpin that Rahvin wanted his body back, when he chimed in with another brilliant plan.  But turning other men to vampirism just feels so... wrong.  Plus once you get your body back you'll be one too, you know.  Ugh whatever.  Sadril stared at Cerpin for a moment.  He would have the element of surprise on his side, especially with this trick up his sleeve; that should at least give him an edge against Rahvin's body.

Sadril swung his arm in an arc sapping the light from the candles lighting the room and causing the room to quickly grow dark for a moment as he leaped towards Cerpin's neck, fangs extended.

You are totally crazy, just for the record.

Cerpin

Cerpin used a lightning spell to blast Sadril and his powerful fangs away from his new body.

"What exactly is it you want from me Vampire?" he asked forcefully.

Rahvin

You know what? I think that was a bad idea. Maybe we should go back to negotiating.

OOC: Just go with that; I think we may be able to work this out

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Jun 25 2006, 08:17 AM
Post #31

Mouth
Group Icon

Oran, Seyda Neen

Oran stepped away from his misplace room, and as soon as he did the room shattered and dissapeared from sight piece by piece. Oran was angered that Arygon had stranded him far from anything he had ever known. His blade arched subconsiously hitting, and cutting through, the nix hound that had been coming up behind him. He chopped the sign down angrily muttering as he began his walk to the town.

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 25 2006, 10:14 AM
Post #32

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood, nearing the small village without a name.

Finally, long after the sun had fallen below the horizon, the village came into view. It wasn't much more than a few small buildings, but it would have to do. It didn't look like Brianna could walk much further. Flint looked at her and was rather worried. If only he knew a bit more about pregnancy.

The Breton moved over to Fervus, who was one of the main reasons for why their trip had taken so long. He was very slow and Flint believed that beneath the robe hid the frail body of an old man.
,,Hi, do you know what's wrong with the girl?"

Fervus Noctus, being spoken to. (OMG, I'm rp-ing with myself. ohmy.gif )

Fervus looked up.
,,What, the girl? Hmm, I don't think it is anything physical really. Now it is quite common for half-breeds to have small problems popping up for no good reason. I believe that her current condition is mostly caused by her state of mind. Something is troubling her. I would go ask, but I doubt she'll like my company since I silenced her earlier. She was trying to kill herself, what else could I do?"
Fervus shrugged and walked to a nearby tree where he sat down.

,,Why don't you go look for a place where she can spend the night and get some sleep? I'll stay here if you don't mind. Villages make me nervous. Call me if anything happens."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Jun 25 2006, 09:20 PM
Post #33

Mouth
Group Icon

Telina, getting angry.

"Well, gents since you seem to be too busy drinking, I'll stop by anotehr day soon...bye", and then she turned graciously on the spot, and was transported...away.

She looked around her, she was standing in gnisis again....oh how long it had been since last time she was here. She looked around her, and in front of her stood the marvelous Velothi tower Arvs-Drelen, home to one of her dearest friends, and past mentor.

She opened the door, and walked through the corridors, smiling to some of the people who was working for Baladas...the door into Baladas top room and study was as always locked and warded tight, but a single word opened the door and removed the traps. She walked further, and only stopped to pat Baladas' pet Daedroth, she got up the stairs, and standing next to a bookshelf, was Baladas.

"Hello...my old friend, care for a humble visitor", she smiled.

OOC:it have begun. tongue.gif

EDIT:Shogun if you was planning for telina to get her memories back, then just post it, and I'll edit my post so that she got the memories back.

This post has been edited by Tellie: Jun 25 2006, 09:22 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jun 25 2006, 09:28 PM
Post #34

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 24 2006, 04:30 PM)
Telina, remaining calm.

"Oh aye...that is quite possible, since I'm not so fond of using stupid words and packing them in to such "noble" talk, I'll just say it straight out".

"Veric I want my memories back, give them to me, and I'll make sure to forget the spell that can lead me here, and give you back your amulet that can transport me here...deal"?

Veric

"You actually think you can bargain with me with the spell you learned? I could just change a few things here and there and that spell won't even work, or you'll end up floating in nothingness. Either way, you hold no power over me to get your memories back. Perhaps you should come back when you have something I want?" Veric clutched the pearl in his hand as he spoke. He would have thought of giving it back to her had she not willed herself there so rudely.

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 25 2006, 12:00 AM)
Cerpin

Cerpin used a lightning spell to blast Sadril and his powerful fangs away from his new body.

"What exactly is it you want from me Vampire?" he asked forcefully.

Rahvin

You know what? I think that was a bad idea. Maybe we should go back to negotiating.

OOC: Just go with that; I think we may be able to work this out

Sadril

He stumbled backwards from the lightning spell and brushed himself off. Will you make up your hamster cave-ing mind?! Sadril sighed, "Sorry to be so rude, but Rahvin wants his body back."

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 25 2006, 09:29 PM
Post #35

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Baladas Demnevanni, just finishing a report on his latest experiment

"Ah....Telina? How wonderful to see you again.....and to find out you havenīt forgotten an old relic like me" Baladas smiled, he normally didnīt like visitors, but when it came to certain women he didnīt mind......

He put the booklet he was currently writing in back in itīs place in the bookshelf and paid Telina full attention

"So, my child, what can I do for you, because I do not imagine this is just a visit out of courtesy, you normally want something from me when you come here"

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aifïŋ―iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Tellie
post Jun 25 2006, 09:37 PM
Post #36

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Jun 25 2006, 10:29 PM)
Baladas Demnevanni, just finishing a report on his latest experiment

"Ah....Telina? How wonderful to see you again.....and to find out you havenīt forgotten an old relic like me" Baladas smiled, he normally didnīt like visitors, but when it came to certain women he didnīt mind......

He put the booklet he was currently writing in back in itīs place in the bookshelf and paid Telina full attention

"So, my child, what can I do for you, because I do not imagine this is just a visit out of courtesy, you normally want something from me when you come here"

Telina, pouring drinks.

She smiled...always so predictable that Baladas. She conjured up two glasses and a bottle of brandy, and poured into both glasses.

"NowMy friend, you know that I couldt possibly forget you, no matter how old you are", she smiled a bit, and drank some brandy. "But you're right, I do want something, I need help...or rather WE need help", she said putting a strong emphasis on the word we.

"Serenes' child Brianna, is pregnaid, and is having enough troubles as it is by walking...the problem is that we are being chased by assassins, I have already gotten killed, but resurrected, and I do not believe next one will have the same luck as I had...so you think you could help us"?

She looked around, it had been a long while since she had been here now, and she noticed even more dwemer dupplitittidusses (or so she called them) than last time...it also seemed as Baladas was trying to recreate some other animalcule.

OOC:Just soime randomname on things you dont understand laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 25 2006, 09:41 PM
Post #37

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood, moving into the village with no name.

Flint walked into the village, attracting quite a few stares from Nords behind the windows with the expensive and exotic Glass armour he openly wore.
,,That's one of the reasons why I always covered it in a black cloth. I hate it when people look at me like that."

Flint walked over to the nearest building and knocked on the door. After a short time, it was opened.
,,Hi, I was wondering if you had a place to spend the night?" Flint asked.
,,No." Was the answer and the door was slammed shut in his face.

The same process was repeated with the other houses.
,,Look, we've got a pregnant woman out there!" Flint yelled desperately at the final house.
,,Really? Next time you try to rob a place, come up with a better excuse."

Flint trudged trough the snow. He really didn't like the idea of reporting his failure.
,,Geez, these people sure are paranoid. I may be a thief, but even I can spend a night without stealing. So they insist on treating me like a thief? I'll give them a reason."

Flint crept over to a small stable and took out the two horses that were standing there. He put them in front of a carriage filled with hay, cast an invisibility spell on it all and led them out of the village.

,,Sorry, no place to stay the night. But I did get ourselves some transportation. Lady Brianna, please make yourself comfortable. The hay should be quite soft."

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 25 2006, 09:51 PM
Post #38

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 25 2006, 09:37 PM)
Telina, pouring drinks.

She smiled...always so predictable that Baladas. She conjured up two glasses and a bottle of brandy, and poured into both glasses.

"NowMy friend, you know that I couldt possibly forget you, no matter how old you are", she smiled a bit, and drank some brandy. "But you're right, I do want something, I need help...or rather WE need help", she said putting a strong emphasis on the word we.

"Serenes' child Brianna, is pregnaid, and is having enough troubles as it is by walking...the problem is that we are being chased by assassins, I have already gotten killed, but resurrected, and I do not believe next one will have the same luck as I had...so you think you could help us"?

She looked around, it had been a long while since she had been here now, and she noticed even more dwemer dupplitittidusses (or so she called them) than last time...it also seemed as Baladas was trying to recreate some other animalcule.

OOC:Just soime randomname on things you dont understand laugh.gif

Baladas D, very thoughtful

"Ah yes.....I see, so young Brianna has got herself into trouble right? How long is she gone, when is the baby due? Wait a moment deat Telina, Iīll have to focus on Brianna......"

Baladas closed his eyes and sat silent for a while......

"I can see a dark cloud over Brianna, apparently there are some people who donīt want her to have that baby, but I canīt see why, maybe you know Telina?"

Baladas sighed and continued;

" Anyway īweīll have to help the girl.....here take this robe, it will not only warm her but also ease her walking, she will be floating a bit over the ground......and she can regulate the speed with the button here. Now you must take her to a safe place......hmmm....I donīt know, maybe I should come with you and see for myself what has to be done..."

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Tellie
post Jun 25 2006, 09:56 PM
Post #39

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Jun 25 2006, 10:51 PM)
Baladas D, very thoughtful

"Ah yes.....I see, so young Brianna has got herself into trouble right? How long is she gone, when is the baby due? Wait a moment deat Telina, Iīll have to focus on Brianna......"

Baladas closed his eyes and sat silent for a while......

"I can see a dark cloud over Brianna, apparently there are some people who donīt want her to have that baby, but I canīt see why, maybe you know Telina?"

Baladas sighed and continued;

" Anyway īweīll have to help the girl.....here take this robe, it will not only warm her but also ease her walking, she will be floating a bit over the ground......and she can regulate the speed with the button here. Now you must take her to a safe place......hmmm....I donīt know, maybe I should come with you and see for myself what has to be done..."

Telina, explaining.

"Ok, let me explain a bit...when i was turned into a...a monster named Death, my master wished her dead, he fears of the child...according to some sort of prophecy her child is the only one who can destroy him...and I have to tell you, this man is as terrible if not worse than Arcyakt himself was...he must be stopped".

"As for how long she is on the way, hmm, I dont know exactly, but I think her child will be prematurely born...and naturally I have not told anyone about the prophecy at least not Bree and Serene, that would only weigh them down".

"So, lets go, just take my hand and I'll get us back there"...she held her hand out towards Baladas, and redied the spell that would take them there.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 25 2006, 10:08 PM
Post #40

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Tellie @ Jun 25 2006, 09:56 PM)
Telina, explaining.

"Ok, let me explain a bit...when i was turned into a...a monster named Death, my master wished her dead, he fears of the child...according to some sort of prophecy her child is the only one who can destroy him...and I have to tell you, this man is as terrible if not worse than Arcyakt himself was...he must be stopped".

"As for how long she is on the way, hmm, I dont know exactly, but I think her child will be prematurely born...and naturally I have not told anyone about the prophecy at least not Bree and Serene, that would only weigh them down".

"So, lets go, just take my hand and I'll get us back there"...she held her hand out towards Baladas, and redied  the spell that would take them there.

Baladas

"Easy, child! Iīm an old man, I must get ready first"

He took out a small leather-pouch and turned towards his big cupboard.

"Some little of this and that could maybe come in handy" he muttered to himself, filling the pouch with small vials of different colors.

"So Telina, letīs go" He took her hand......and Telinaīs magic made itīs task...

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:03 PM