142 Pages V « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Because Every Rose Has Its Video, Rosa's Vid Topic
Acadian
post Nov 19 2011, 02:59 AM
Post #101

Paladin
Group Icon

Atemisia looks wonderful in bed. Er. . . well, you know what I mean. Nice cat! tongue.gif

Seriously, very nice screens and poses!

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Nov 19 2011, 03:18 AM
Post #102

Ancient
Group Icon

Thanks go to lil, for she was the one who turned me on to NaRae pose packs 1 & 2.

Artemisia also decided to change her hair.

Another view.

Finally, a nice sunny day in Oblivion.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Nov 19 2011, 05:04 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
liliandra nadiar
post Nov 19 2011, 05:08 AM
Post #103

Finder
Group Icon

That is a fun pack, isn't it? biggrin.gif Though I do wish there were more casual/everyday poses as well as action/glamor-esqe ones.

Artemisia planning of making a killing the Olav's tonight?

--------------------
"When in danger, or in doubt.
Run in Circles, scream and shout."
The Tides of Oblivion
Shot of the week:Hunter and Prey.
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Nov 19 2011, 06:11 AM
Post #104

Master
Group Icon

Oblivion just doesn't look right with sunny weather... blink.gif Stars suited it much better.

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 19 2011, 06:46 PM
Post #105

Councilor
Group Icon

I like Artemisia's new look. Perhaps she will start a trend in Bruma. Less fur, more velvet.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 20 2011, 01:22 AM
Post #106

Paladin
Group Icon

Yes, nice new doo! KC's right, the Deadlands looked pretty neat by starlight but sunny Deadlands just look freaky! tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Nov 20 2011, 03:06 AM
Post #107

Ancient
Group Icon

liliandra nadiar: I wish there were more normal, every day poses too. It seems like everyone who makes pose packs is only interested in girly girls being incredibly cutesy. I mean, who can imagine the seven foot Nord named Bubba with his hips out holding out a red heart-shaped pillow with "Love" written over it?

No Olav's for Artemisia! She had to walk in there once to find Ongar. She had to send her shoes in for dry cleaning afterward. It was almost as bad at the Newlands Lodge in Cheydinhal. The one time she walked in there the first thing she saw was not just one, but two orcs! ohmy.gif She immediately turned around and left.

King Coin: It is interesting what you see when you force the clear weather. It shows you just how much the developers rely upon the weather effects to hide things. Like that bracket of land that surrounds the zone. It sticks out like a sore thumb in the pic above, but with regular Oblivion weather you would not notice a thing.

Grits: I tend to use that one dress for all of my characters. It is one of the only decent clothing mods I have ever found. While you can't swing a guar by the tail on TES Nexus without hitting a female clothing mod, it is almost impossible to find one that is not lingere, or just completely out of the setting (like modern evening gowns and stiletto heels). Finding something I can take seriously is a herculean task.

Acadian: It was time for some new hair. I added Ren's Hair to my own custom race/hair mod that I use, and I want to try out different styles from it. Her old hair was from Ren's as well. But it was making her neck look fat.

It looks like its a cold day in Oblivion...

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Nov 20 2011, 03:17 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Nov 20 2011, 03:15 AM
Post #108

Master
Group Icon

When hell freezes over...

--------------------

+Quote Post
liliandra nadiar
post Nov 20 2011, 06:57 AM
Post #109

Finder
Group Icon

Marooned Dragon: What's the report about? Ski resort requests? In my Deadlands? ... Eh, why not, I have some leather tights I'm told will feel like I'm waring nothing at all.

--------------------
The Tides of Oblivion
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Nov 21 2011, 03:51 AM
Post #110

Ancient
Group Icon

Artemisia has been exploring the Nibenean Basin

She eventually made it up to the Valus Mountains

She stopped off at Dive Rock for a while, and pondered the fates of Svenja and Agnar.

One last look before setting out to the west, and home in Bruma.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 21 2011, 04:07 AM
Post #111

Paladin
Group Icon

More great screens! Corean hair is my fave, but Ren's is great also. Love Artemisia's new high ponytail by Ren's.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Nov 25 2011, 03:09 AM
Post #112

Ancient
Group Icon

I have been trying out the various Rens hair, since it is new to me. I have noticed that a lot of them have clipping issues, not just on clothes, but on people's heads!

Artemisia has not been clicking with me lately. It is just getting too easy with her I think. Between Hatred's Soul, her summoned Frost Atronach, and her absorb health (now at 30 points over 2 seconds), she simply pwns everything she sees. So I stared a new character this afternoon.

Meet Nykteria. She is a Breton necromancer, on a mission to kill every other necromancer she can. I am not exactly sure why yet, but I am sure she will tell me in a while. One thing is for sure, the other necros sure want her dead!

I started using Tu Starting Options with Artemisia, and used it for her as well. I picked the start with just clothing, and in the middle of a necromancer lair. Tons of fun! As much as I do like the tutorial dungeon, as it gives me a way to get the know my characters, I find this mod is excellent for when I already have an good idea about them to start with. It lets me start them right in their story, so to speak. Just as Artemisia started on a shipwreck on the Gold Coast.

Nykteria says come and get it. I normally don't like playing Bretons, because they are so overpowered. So I removed the magic resistance to make it more interesting, and made her born under the Serpent birthsign. The latter I have modded to give a poison attack that costs magicka, like a regular spell, and grants 100% resistance to poison. She might go to the Shivering Isles, and that will be handy against the Grummites there.

She needs to think up a name for her zombie. Maybe Stinky? Raggedy Man? He may look gross, but can that pile of old meat fight! I have never had a character use a summoned zombie before, so it has been a real eye-opener.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Nov 25 2011, 03:38 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 25 2011, 03:28 AM
Post #113

Paladin
Group Icon

Congrats on Necrodame Nykteria. smile.gif I see a dagger; is that just for blocking? Applying poisons? Real fighting? What is she using to fight besides zombies? Glad you're happy with your alternate start capability. I imagine when you create quite a few characters that it would add some nice variety.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Nov 25 2011, 03:31 AM
Post #114

Master
Group Icon

Interesting character, but she better watch out for a little woodelf. I heard she doesn't like "necrodudes."

--------------------

+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Nov 25 2011, 03:36 AM
Post #115

Ancient
Group Icon

Acadian: The dagger is the only weapon she started with. I was going to use for blocking, but she never had to actually use it. So far it has all be magical attacks coming at her, or skeletons that she has been able to run around. Besides the zombie, she has been using fire attacks to burn those necros to ash. Plus one poison touch from her birthsign, which quite effectively snuffed out the nec she used it upon.

King Coin: Well, thankfully for Nkyteria, she is not a dude! laugh.gif But she does agree with Buffy and Falanu, she prefers them dead as well.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 25 2011, 03:37 AM
Post #116

Paladin
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Coin @ Nov 24 2011, 06:31 PM) *

Interesting character, but she better watch out for a little woodelf. I heard she doesn't like "necrodudes."

Hee! We were reaching for the quiver, but stopped as soon as SubRosa said Nykteria was a necrohuntress. An ally! Unconventional, but still, an ally. smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 25 2011, 03:42 AM
Post #117

Councilor
Group Icon

That starting mod looks like fun. Especially the "Where am I" option.

Nykteria sounds interesting. She already has her own mission, and a zombie pal. blink.gif Named Flower? tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
liliandra nadiar
post Nov 25 2011, 04:24 AM
Post #118

Finder
Group Icon

I vote for Wesker. tongue.gif Other Oblivion players I talk to do say that the zombie strains are beasts in combat, though his final preferences were a clannfear or a Spider Deadra. I never really got into summoning, have to consider one later.

--------------------
The Tides of Oblivion
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Nov 26 2011, 05:16 AM
Post #119

Ancient
Group Icon

All: Still working on zombie names. Acadian suggested at the other forum that I go with a 'N' theme, so I might go with Nebuchadnezzar, Nodens, Noel, etc...

Grits: TuStarting is a very neat mod. It really gives some fun options to start out with.

liliandra nadiar: Zombies are just tanks! I guess I knew that from fighting them, considering how many times you have to whack them to put them down. But when they are on your side, look out! They just plow through everything.

Nykteria got a new outfit

It is Sinblood's Widow Dress

The Pentacle choker is from Sinblood's Sister Nightfall mod. I took it out of there and made a standalone mod just for it.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Nov 26 2011, 05:20 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
liliandra nadiar
post Nov 26 2011, 05:21 AM
Post #120

Finder
Group Icon

Well, Ny certainly isn't bothering to hide her gothic leanings. What is 'goth' in Tamriel, anyways? Ah well.

--------------------
The Tides of Oblivion
+Quote Post

142 Pages V « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th May 2024 - 02:09 AM