Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

62 Pages V « < 60 61 62  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today in Cyrodiil, spoilers version, TES: 4 Oblivion character accounts & stories
Acadian
post Feb 19 2020, 10:20 PM
Post #1221

Paladin
Group Icon

In the absence of steel or iron, I'll hope Joan has a bit of protective enchantment on that nice red velvet blouse. tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
macole
post Feb 20 2020, 12:21 AM
Post #1222

Evoker

Renee - I remember the days when I would set-up my tri-pod and camera to take "real" screenshots. The TV broadcast banding was horrid.
IMO, Joanie is too cute. Kaleah's intense scowl is burning holes in my back.

Ghastley - I have a copy of Shezrie's Towns v1.1 I don't use. There were later versions 1.3 IIRC. I know that I've seen a Valenwood patch for Shezrie's Towns before but can't find it now. Can't find anything for Shezrie's Towns anymore.

--------------------
"Mysticism involves the manipulation of magical forces and boundaries to bypass the structures and limitations of the physical world." I call it Console Magic of the Fey.

Endure and through enduring grow strong.
+Quote Post
macole
post Feb 20 2020, 09:29 AM
Post #1223

Evoker

20200220 Valenwood, The Road South, Level 32

By the gods, the gal’s face ain’t much but the plunging neckline and sheer skirt is sure to catch a Bosmer boy.
After a day of walking around browsing the temping wares we left Falinesti by the Eastern Gate.

Soon we came upon a bridge crossing a small creek. At the far end of the bridge stood a tall tower (MOO) nearly blocking the way across the bridge. Very strange way to construct a bridge, I thought.

Entering the Outpost of Horrors we were soon lost in a maze of corridors filled with traps and teleportation gates. Fighting all sorts of undead it took forever to make our way back to the exit.

Don’t you just hate it when you enter a room and a gate slams down behind you before the Ladies can enter? Up pop a bunch of drauger and skeletons (look closely, one’s got a tail, it’s a Khajiit (Creature Diversity)). Better call the Sisters of Insanity. Let them do what they do best.

Leaving the Outpost of Horrors with some unique runeskulls we continued east until we came to a junction in the road. Time to make a decision continue on to Arenthia or head south.

Someone asked, “When’s the last time you spent any time in Valenwood?”

“Oh it was back when I was searching for pieces of the Staff of Chaos. I remember buying the Ebony Tower Shield of Endurance at The Basic Accouterments in Tarlain Heights, the Adamantium Greaves of Intelligence at The Practical Sundries in Haven, and the Dwarven Helm of Invisibility at The Practical Gear Store also in Haven. Wonder if those places are still there? Let’s go find out.”

You must have looked like a court jester walking down the street,” Kaleah laughed as we turned south.

“Kind of I guess. I was young, just a teenager in man terms and didn’t pay attention to fashion.”

Maeva snicker and under her breath whispered, “Still don’t.”

We were all still laughing and joking as we passed Forest View Farm. Good companions and a nice walk on the road under the warm gaze of Magnus will do that. Saw a small flock of sheep but no shepards.

The road took us past a shrine dedicated to Arkay. The Old One stared silently down on us as we passed by.

It may have just been the way the sun shone on the statue and loose planks creaking on the wooden bridge but I swear the Old One was hiding his eyes, shaking his head and muttering, “Tsk, tsk, tsk,” as we crossed the bridge.

Que ‘The Road Most Traveled’.

--------------------
"Mysticism involves the manipulation of magical forces and boundaries to bypass the structures and limitations of the physical world." I call it Console Magic of the Fey.

Endure and through enduring grow strong.
+Quote Post

62 Pages V « < 60 61 62
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd February 2020 - 04:00 AM