User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post May 30 2006, 05:23 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ May 30 2006, 07:58 AM)
Hecate

"So this is the hideout aye?" Hecate said as he looked around in the room. Suddenly a thought hit him, he hadn't gotten his katana back, it was still at the blacksmith. With all things in motion he knew it would be smart to get that katana back, but he would have to wait.

"So what exactly takes to make such a device... I haven't really read, or have nearly any knowledge about arcane, divine crap at all. Only have a couple of enchantments myself but stick to my toxins" Hecate questioned Veric with a grin.

Veric; Hidden Hideout Place

"It takes an extesive knowledge of enchanting as well as being proficient in the spell trying to be enchanted," Veric said after some time. "Normally you would have to go to the Arcane University to make enchantments. In my time there, however, I acquired the resources to do so on my own," he turned away from his desk to face Hecate, holding up an elegant yellow jeweled amulet, glimmering subtly with enchantment.

"Let this be a symbol of our... friendship, Hecate," he said, smiling, as he gave the amulet to the assassin. Hecate would notice that the amulet was identical to the one around Veric's neck.

"Now, the only thing that I can guarantee is that when you put this on you will change into something and that something will be alive and of this plane. No turning into rocks or Dremora lords... Although that is something to look into," Veric drifted off as he scribbled somehing onto a piece of parchment hastily. "Oh yes, hopefully whatever you turn into will be human, not a dog or a cliff racer.

"When you remove the amulet from around your neck, the only thing that I can guarantee is that you will change back to your normal form, most definitely. How long after you remove the amulet? I do not know. For me the amount of time I'm stuck in a form varies greatly, and seemingly randomly.

"So go ahead, put it on! We must test it here before we use it out on the field. Ooh what a breakthrough this wll be."

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 30 2006, 07:13 PM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ May 30 2006, 05:23 PM)
Veric; Hidden Hideout Place

"It takes an extesive knowledge of enchanting as well as being proficient in the spell trying to be enchanted," Veric said after some time.  "Normally you would have to go to the Arcane University to make enchantments.  In my time there, however, I acquired the resources to do so on my own," he turned away from his desk to face Hecate, holding up an elegant yellow jeweled amulet, glimmering subtly with enchantment.

"Let this be a symbol of our... friendship, Hecate," he said, smiling, as he gave the amulet to the assassin.  Hecate would notice that the amulet was identical to the one around Veric's neck.

"Now, the only thing that I can guarantee is that when you put this on you will change into something and that something will be alive and of this plane.  No turning into rocks or Dremora lords... Although that is something to look into," Veric drifted off as he scribbled somehing onto a piece of parchment hastily.  "Oh yes, hopefully whatever you turn into will be human, not a dog or a cliff racer.

"When you remove the amulet from around your neck, the only thing that I can guarantee is that you will change back to your normal form, most definitely.  How long after you remove the amulet?  I do not know.  For me the amount of time I'm stuck in a form varies greatly, and seemingly randomly.

"So go ahead, put it on!  We must test it here before we use it out on the field.  Ooh what a breakthrough this wll be."

Hecate

Hecate took the amulet gently and looked curiously on it before slowly taking it over his head before it rested around his neck. At the first moment nothing happend, then suddenly he felt like his skin was about to get rip apart and in a flash all got blury. He slowly looked at his hand with wide eyes...

"Wow..." Hecate said, totally stunned as his skin had turned all dark and smooth. He slowly touched his face, feeling his forehead was more stretched backwards, his face felt all more stretched and then he felt for his hears - Pointy.

"Wicked" Hecate said with a grin before looking down at the Amulet - "I'm a bloody Dunmer" he added with a laugh, glad he hadn't turned into a scrib or what ever he could have turned into. He looked like an atheltic and muscular young Dunmer.
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post May 30 2006, 08:16 PM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ May 30 2006, 02:13 PM)
Hecate

Hecate took the amulet gently and looked curiously on it before slowly taking it over his head before it rested around his neck. At the first moment nothing happend, then suddenly he felt like his skin was about to get rip apart and in a flash all got blury. He slowly looked at his hand with wide eyes...

"Wow..." Hecate said, totally stunned as his skin had turned all dark and smooth. He slowly touched his face, feeling his forehead was more stretched backwards, his face felt all more stretched and then he felt for his hears - Pointy.

"Wicked" Hecate said with a grin before looking down at the Amulet - "I'm a bloody Dunmer" he added with a laugh, glad he hadn't turned into a scrib or what ever he could have turned into. He looked like an atheltic and muscular young Dunmer.

Veric

Veric Smiled as well, "Indeed. Well you're welcome here for as long as you need. But I must warn you about one thing. Keep that amulet hidden--tucked under your shirt. If the vampire sees it, he will surely recognize it and your cover will be blown. And remember to guard your thoughts always. Brianna and another girl seem to be rather keen to picking up thoughts, and the vampire can more read feelings and underlying motives."

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 30 2006, 08:18 PM
Post #5

Mouth
Group Icon

Arygon stumped through the streets, his toes burning from kicking the dresser. It was surprisingly heavy for such an empty house, but Arygon continued on to the Inn, climbed the stairs and entered Telina's room. "So what'd I miss?" Arygon asked as he sidled around the door.

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 30 2006, 09:38 PM
Post #6

Councilor
Group Icon

Rahvin

"You haven't been gone long enough to miss anything." Rahvin replied, wondering when everyone was going to get around to leaving his room.

Brianna had come in to talk with him about something, but that was delayed by the multidtude of people that felt it necessary to invade his space.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Mazelure
post May 30 2006, 10:14 PM
Post #7

Finder
Group Icon

Maze

Maze stared at the man who approached him... he was a small fragile man... but there was something dark about him...

Maze would have normally killed the man... but the darkness he sensed in him got Maze intrigued... since the darkness within the man reminded him so much of the darkness within himself.... anyways something told Maze that he would rather have this man as an ally... well at least for the time being...

"Who are you?... and what do you want..." Maze told the man before him with his welcoming voice... unknown to him is that his voice always sounds the same... like some one who does not care for the emotions or well being of others... a cold emotionless voice...

--------------------
you have to crack a few eggs in order to make and omelet
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 30 2006, 10:31 PM
Post #8

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Mazelure @ May 30 2006, 05:14 PM)
Maze
Maze stared at the man who approached him... he was a small fragile man... but there was something dark about him...

Maze would have normally killed the man... but the darkness he sensed in him got Maze intrigued... since the darkness within the man reminded him so much of the darkness within himself.... anyways something told Maze that he would rather have this man as an ally... well at least for the time being...

"Who are you?... and what do you want..." Maze told the man before him with his welcoming voice... unknown to him is that his voice always sounds the same... like some one who does not care for the emotions or well being of others... a cold emotionless voice...

Cerpin

Cerpin smiled warmly, or rather, tried to; it still had a crooked look to it.

"Just greeting a fellow traveller. Headed to Lainlalten?"

--------------------
+Quote Post
Mazelure
post May 30 2006, 10:43 PM
Post #9

Finder
Group Icon

Maze

"First answer my question... who are you?" Maze voice got even colder...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 30 2006, 10:46 PM
Post #10

Councilor
Group Icon

Cerpin

Cerpin winked at Maze. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you, so why bother? I don't ask for your name, do I?"

"Besides, I hear there's strength in numbers, so why not make oursleves stronger?"

--------------------
+Quote Post
Mazelure
post May 30 2006, 11:34 PM
Post #11

Finder
Group Icon

MAZE

"I guess you have a point... and I am not the kind to turn away power... but the first sign of weakness you show... will mean your death..." Maze said coldly... he took his gaze away from his new companion and stare at the night sky... he took a deep breath.... inhailing the moist and cold air once again... and then he stared at his companion once again...

"Come... lets travel to Lainlalten together... I'll buy you a round of flin once we arrive..."

"An alliance made out for power is a weak alliance at the best... I just hope for his sake that he is no weakling..." Maze thought to himself but not showing any sing of emotion in his face nor his vioce

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 30 2006, 11:37 PM
Post #12

Councilor
Group Icon

Cerpin

Cerpin thought that his current body was about ten or twelve signs of weakness, but this stranger was willing to give him a chance.

How sweet of him. he thought wryly.

"Not to be showing a sign of weakness, but I don't think I can quite stomach a flin."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Mazelure
post May 31 2006, 12:18 AM
Post #13

Finder
Group Icon

MAZE

"Then I guess I will have to drink my flin and your's... anyways... what are those gloves you are wearing... they are of a dark nature... I should know... since the darkness calls to me... and those gloves seem to be screaming..." Maze stared at his companion with a little sinister smile in his face... since that is the only way he knows how to show a sign of emotion...

--------------------
+Quote Post
dagoth carlos
post May 31 2006, 02:33 AM
Post #14

Finder
Group Icon

Sasal, road to Lainlalten

Sasal took notice of the cloaked man walk along the road, in which his head frequently staired at the sky and stoped for a breather, then back on the road. Soon he was accompanied by another figure, who seemed to appear from nowhere. their presence towards eachother was first hostile, then they seemed to have befriended eachother. Sasal kept a safe distance from the two, one walking straight, the other pointing out the other's hands, or from what sasal saw, his gloves....

This post has been edited by dagoth carlos: May 31 2006, 04:20 AM

--------------------
"Every day we spend here is like we're dying slowly"
"but now (insert your name) is here, now i know, that there really
is a world out side."
+Quote Post
Legato
post May 31 2006, 05:45 AM
Post #15

Retainer

(I've never been very good at introductions!)

ARCTURUS
The Skingrad Mages Guildhouse was a busy, loud building today. Arcturus looked around for the source of the commotion, and found it rather quickly.

It's amazing how quickly you can find something when it attacks you.

A dremora ran straight towards Arcturus waving a daedric longsword about like a complete fool. Thinking quickly Arcturus muttered the words to a frost spell, blasting the dremora off its feet and into a wall. The dremora screamed something about refusing to lose, and suddenly it was very quiet.

It was also no longer the Skingrad Guildhall. It was somewhere different entirely. Blast, he thought, I've never liked transport spells. Well, best find out where that Oblivion-taken dremora has pushed me off to. Brushing non-existant dust from his silky black robe, Arcturus headed for the city he could see in the distance...

--------------------
If you are a dreamer, come in!
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
A hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer,
If you're a pretender come sit by my fire,
For we have some flax-golden tales to spin.
Come in! Come in!
- Shel Silverstein
+Quote Post
dagoth carlos
post May 31 2006, 07:13 AM
Post #16

Finder
Group Icon

Sasal, Road to Lainlalten

Sasal, eyeing out the two shoddy characters, wanted no trouble. He stopped to open his bag and pulled out a invisiblity potion, and poured it over his entire armor/body. Soon he strayed off the road and silently ran through the snowy trees and bushes, only to run into a person who appeared out of thin air. Sasal's entire body ran into a tree as he avoided the young man(Arcturus); and in doing so, his invisiblity had been disabled and his helmet was sent flying backwards from his head , rolling towards the two sinster looking men. This semi-catastrophy had knocked sasal on his back, dazed and disoriented

This post has been edited by dagoth carlos: May 31 2006, 09:20 AM

--------------------
"Every day we spend here is like we're dying slowly"
"but now (insert your name) is here, now i know, that there really
is a world out side."
+Quote Post
Tellie
post May 31 2006, 09:09 AM
Post #17

Mouth
Group Icon

Telina, inn

Telina, who had been finished with her little walk, headed back into the inn. And naturally her room had to be filled up with people, so she just sat down on the bed.

"Whats going on...why are everyone here, some people need sleep you know"?

--------------------
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 31 2006, 11:15 AM
Post #18

Mouth
Group Icon

Arygon stood there with the rest of them, no-one had moved since Rahvin had anwasered him, so Arygon slid back out the door. He left the building and wandered the streets. After realising that it was early in the morning and none of the shops were open Arygon broke out his lockpick set. The closest door was a small house, a shopkeeper's house probably. Arygon insert the pick, and was surprised to find it would fit. He tried with a better quality pick and was still stumped. How odd I used to be able to unlock anything... Arygon thought to himself. He decided to do this the easier way, he inserted a knife and then kick it into the lock until it broke out of the other side I'm glad that worked. Arygon said, almost outloud...

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 31 2006, 05:33 PM
Post #19

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Mazelure @ May 30 2006, 07:18 PM)
MAZE
"Then I guess I will have to drink my flin and your's... anyways... what are those gloves you are wearing... they are of a dark nature... I should know... since the darkness calls to me... and those gloves seem to be screaming..." Maze stared at his companion with a little sinister smile in his face... since that is the only way he knows how to show a sign of emotion...

Cerpin

"I'll answer your questions once there are less ears around." he said, motioning towards a man standing, looking confused and another that had managed to hit a tree head on.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Mazelure
post May 31 2006, 06:00 PM
Post #20

Finder
Group Icon

MAZE

"That is fair... now tell me what are truly up too... a man like you does not wonder aimlessly thorugh the world... you have a purpose... an I am willing to join that purpose... but I forget my manners... first we must find a location safely away from prying ears... then I too will share with you my purpose... and history..." Maze told his companinion... he had a feeling that this is going to get a lot more interesting as time passes by...

"Maybe this alliance will hold strong" Maze thought to himself... he stared at the now rising sun... and then he saw the image of the village in the far horizon...

--------------------
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:28 PM