Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fallout 4 Mods
mALX
post Sep 25 2020, 11:06 AM
Post #541

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Sep 24 2020, 11:44 PM) *

Abandoned trying to get blood packs to satisfy the “dark cravings”. I just couldn’t figure out how to get it to work. So, in the end I simply made the blood pack satisfy normal hunger and made them more powerful to simulate getting more benefit from the blood than a normal human. I’m justifying giving up on it to myself by considering that drinking from a blood pack isn’t the same as drinking from a person, mainly because the blood inside the packs (which some how stayed viable for over 200 years) should be well beyond it’s use-by-date.

I'll bet Subrosa or Ghastley could tell you how to set that up.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Sep 25 2020, 03:53 PM
Post #542

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Sep 25 2020, 05:06 AM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Sep 24 2020, 11:44 PM) *

Abandoned trying to get blood packs to satisfy the “dark cravings”. I just couldn’t figure out how to get it to work. So, in the end I simply made the blood pack satisfy normal hunger and made them more powerful to simulate getting more benefit from the blood than a normal human. I’m justifying giving up on it to myself by considering that drinking from a blood pack isn’t the same as drinking from a person, mainly because the blood inside the packs (which some how stayed viable for over 200 years) should be well beyond it’s use-by-date.

I'll bet Subrosa or Ghastley could tell you how to set that up.

Well maybe Subbie, I don’t think Ghastley plays this game. I don’t want to bother her with it though so if she volunteers her help here, I’ll take it, otherwise I’m good with where it’s at now. It feels right!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 25 2020, 08:54 PM
Post #543

Ancient
Group Icon

I don't really know. I never use the survival stuff. For Loviatar I changed the blood packs to act like stimpacks, giving a lot of healing and healing limb damage.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Sep 25 2020, 10:21 PM
Post #544

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 25 2020, 02:54 PM) *

I don't really know. I never use the survival stuff. For Loviatar I changed the blood packs to act like stimpacks, giving a lot of healing and healing limb damage.

That’s ok Subbie, I really am fine with it. I suspect there is scripting that has to be done in order to get it to work, and that’s just beyond my ability to understand, lol.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Oct 23 2020, 08:51 AM
Post #545

Ancient
Group Icon

I found High FPS Physics Fix a while ago, and decided to finally give it a test. It allows you to play the above 60 fps without breaking the game. I only tested it a little, but it seems to be working. I think. I will have to play a lot more to be sure.

I also got an idea while playing Fallout 3 to maybe try playing a Wood Elf in Fallout 4. She would be a character using sniper rifles, and maybe a sword or machete for close up work. And I would use the console to make a lot more animals friendly than I normally would. Maybe everything except insects. But definitely Yao-Guai and Deathclaws would be friendly. Plus of course dogs. I always make dogs friendly.

To play an elf, I found Extended Facial Sculpting. It adds a lot more sculpting options to your face. With it I was able to make some pointy elf ears on a test character. So that works.

Maybe I can find some other fantasy inspired mods for armor. Or even a bow. Though I think I would rather go with some kind of sniper rifle. Though I do have a camo fatigues mod, and I could combine that with maybe combat armor with some kind of forest camo paint job. My character Medusa wears that.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Oct 23 2020, 07:52 PM
Post #546

Ancient
Group Icon

High FPS Physics Fix has not worked out. I found it was causing a keyboard lag whenever I was in first person view. I would push one of the move buttons, and nothing would happen. Then over a second later I would finally move. Removing High FPS Physics Fix made it go away.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Oct 24 2020, 03:59 AM
Post #547

Ancient
Group Icon

So I have been working on my new Fallout 4 character idea. I decided for her to use the SA80 Enfield Rifle mod. I took a closer look at the stamping on the side of the rifle, and found something amusing on the second line, after Heckler and...

Warning, might not be safe for children!

--------------------
+Quote Post

28 Pages V « < 26 27 28
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st December 2020 - 09:25 AM