Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Wolf Collaboration! ( Wc)
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Role-playing
Pages: 1, 2
minque
QUOTE(Neck' Thall @ Feb 13 2006, 02:43 AM)
Dude, I'm from america too, And i happen to have a rubber ducky, and his name is Bobo... I've probably already said to much but, dude, we arent actually doing any of this stuff.  We just think it might be funny.  If you want to be PC go to the Parliment, Ok?

PS: PC=Politically Correct

Still I donīt see the fun in making things and people just explode randomly.....but you know what? I have a rubber ducky as well.....and I sincerely hope that nobody blows him to pieces!... ohmy.gif
The Wolf
QUOTE(minque @ Feb 13 2006, 11:09 PM)
Still I donīt see the fun in making things and people just explode randomly.....but you know what? I have a rubber ducky as well.....and I sincerely hope that nobody blows him to pieces!... ohmy.gif

Minque, what I'm wondering, is that why haven't you complained about this before?

We're here to try and figure out ways to defeat humans and rule this world, you know...

Unless, of course this is just some kind of complicated sarcasm or something....

Read back on this thread, and you'll know what I mean. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.