Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Wolf Collaboration! ( Wc)
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Role-playing
Pages: 1, 2
Wurlon
Official Wolf Pack Members

Wurlon : Wolfman
Territory: Scotland
Army: 12 Wolfmen/Wolfwomen

DoomedOne: Dirty White Arctic Wolf
Territory: Canada
Pack: 8 wolves, two super wolfmen

Neck' Thall: A Red-Tinged half breed wolf
Territory: Western U.S.
Pack: 10 wolfmen

Red: Grey, Wise And Calm Male Wolf
Territory: Yukon Territory
Pack: 12 wolves

Aki: Pure-White Werewolf
Territory: Eastern US
Pack: 8 wolves and 5 Werewolves.

Ryuku: White wolf with shades of grey
Territory: Sibir
Pack: 10 Wolves and 4 werewolves

Fuzzy Knight: Black Wolf
Territory: Scandinavia
Pack: 10 Wolves and 2 Werewolves

The Wolf: Arctic wolf
Territory: Greenland
Pack: a "common" 15 membered arctic wolf pack

Haw: Gray wolf with shades of darker gray
Territory: Ireland
Pack: 3 wolves

Domed4Eternity: Silver Backed Wolf
Territory: England, UK
Pack: 10 Silver Werewolves

Official Wolf Collaboration Rules

1. You cannot have the same territory.

2. You cannot have over fifteen recruits in your army.

3. No spamming/threats.

Why We Are Here

-Discuss how cool wolves are,
-Discuss ways to steal sheep and chickens
-Discuss how to get land back from the humans
-Have Fun
-Remember The AE and Evil Coalitions in which Minque destroyed
-Any evil plans that you could not explain because the other threads became locked can be discussed in here also tongue.gif

Join The Pack Today!
DoomedOne
DoomedOne: Dirty White Arctic Wolf
Territory: Canada
Pack: 8 wolves
Neck' Thall
Neck' Thall: A Red-Tinged half breed wolf
Territory: Western US
Pack: 10 wolfmen

Doomed you never had a chance to answer my question. Can a buhdist kill people or are they all peacful?

Red
I don't think Bhudists are very acceptable in this thread.

Red: Grey, wise and calm male wolf
Territory: Yukon
Pack: 12 wolves

On a scale to one to ten, wolves mark their territory at fourty-three.
DoomedOne
Red, your wolf is grey, mine is dirty white. Mine is more likely to have Northern canada than you. How about you have the Yukon, and I take the North Western Territories.

Alexander
If I didn't know better, I'd say you were roleplaying here.

Nothing against that, just that the general section isn't the right one for that, hence I'm moving this to the RP section smile.gif
Red
Ok doomed, but by grey I meant less due to region and more to due with age and intelligence.
Wurlon
QUOTE(Alexander @ Sep 5 2005, 01:15 AM)
If I didn't know better, I'd say you were roleplaying here.

Nothing against that, just that the general section isn't the right one for that, hence I'm moving this to the RP section smile.gif

Hmm I guess so, I mean it was basically just talking in here..... *bows down to Alexander The Cruel*

Anyway

Dear Fellow Wolves,

We need to figure out a way to defeat the humans and rule this world.

Sincerely,
Wurlon
Neck' Thall
kool how about go into there open windows and steal their babies and raise them as wolves? and how does a wolf write a letter?
Wurlon
QUOTE(Neck' Thall @ Sep 5 2005, 05:06 PM)
kool how about go into there open windows and steal their babies and raise them as wolves?  and how does a wolf write a letter?

I'm a wolfman silly tongue.gif

Actually I saw a show about rabid children on the discovery channel, and through it the one girl was raised by dogs and she couldn't speak or anything. So I don't think that would work, just eat the babie or bury them.

Maybe if we attack an oil freighter in Canada or Alaska and hold it for ransom we could attract some attention (wolfmen that is)
Aki
Aki: Pure-White Werewolf
Territory: Eastern US
Pack: 8 wolves and 5 Werewolves.

cool.gif
Red
I also saw that program. There was a child raised by wolves. Anyway, I say we reinstate our Wolf-sheep alliance. Sheep are crazy, they kill two New-Zealand farmers a year.
Aki
QUOTE(Red @ Sep 5 2005, 06:58 PM)
I also saw that program. There was a child raised by wolves. Anyway, I say we reinstate our Wolf-sheep alliance. Sheep are crazy, they kill two New-Zealand farmers a year.

Sheep are also dumb and very prone to mindlessly following, even straight off cliffs.

They'd make excellent cannon fodder, at the least. cool.gif

And, if supplies run low, walking food sources! biggrin.gif
DoomedOne
I'd like to add 2 Super Wolfmen to my pack
Neck' Thall
Fine we'll eat the babies hire sheep mercs and capture an oil platform...hey why dont we make one, there is currently a good oil well in the gulf of mexico that has be misplaced by Katrina.
Ryuku Walker
Ryuku: White wolf with shades of grey
Territory: Sibir
Pack: 10 Wolves and 4 werewolves
Wurlon
All members edited, now back to business... I say we drill (using wolfmen) in Alaska, and bargain with the United States saying we found oil (insert random country) and will sell it to them cheaper then the Arabian Countries. We then use the money to buy nuclear warheads from Korea or somewherez, and start blowing crap up. Whilst that happens we can hide in Ireland or somewhere cool.
Aki
QUOTE(Wurlon @ Sep 6 2005, 04:42 PM)
All members edited, now back to business... I say we drill (using wolfmen) in Alaska, and bargain with the United States saying we found oil (insert random country) and will sell it to them cheaper then the Arabian Countries. We then use the money to buy nuclear warheads from Korea or somewherez, and start blowing crap up. Whilst that happens we can hide in Ireland or somewhere cool.

Nukes = bad.

They hamster up the land bigtime. I'd rather not take over the world only to find out: "Oh shoot, I went and blew everything to hell"

tongue.gif

Just use the money to slowly corrupt governments and take them under our control. Then we will have the power to take any we can't corrupt. By force. devilsmile.gif
DoomedOne
I refuse to drill Alaska as the carribous that travel into the wildlife reserves there also migrate over here and are occasionally my prey. It does not benefit in the least to destroy those reserves. In fact, I will defend it Alaska against the rest of you using my wolves if you attempt to drill there.
Wurlon
QUOTE(DoomedOne @ Sep 6 2005, 06:09 PM)
I refuse to drill Alaska as the carribous that travel into the wildlife reserves there also migrate over here and are occasionally my prey.  It does not benefit in the least to destroy those reserves.  In fact, I will defend it Alaska against the rest of you using my wolves if you attempt to drill there.

Well we are wolves, maybe we can develop an international language of animals that the humans cannot understand. Corrupting countries using money uses decades of time, but perhaps we could speed it up. Looking for idea.... mellow.gif
DoomedOne
maybe we can assassinate the prime minster of Canada and rename it Wolfenstein?
Aki
QUOTE(DoomedOne @ Sep 7 2005, 07:02 PM)
maybe we can assassinate the prime minster of Canada and rename it Wolfenstein?

Then we make it into the biggest boat castle ever.

Oh yeah. cool.gif
Wurlon
QUOTE(Aki @ Sep 7 2005, 08:31 PM)
Then we make it into the biggest boat castle ever.

Oh yeah.  cool.gif

Excellent idea... or not

How about the biggest flying boat castle ever?
Aki
QUOTE(Wurlon @ Sep 7 2005, 09:14 PM)
Excellent idea... or not

How about the biggest flying boat castle ever?

The 'boat' was the censor acting up....

No boats.

tongue.gif
minque
Shhheeesh.....back on topic guys.....we are discussing wolves if Iīm not totally wrong huh?,
DoomedOne
No, we're trying to decie what, as wolved, we should do.

I say we hunt carribou.
Ryuku Walker
Let's start with wabbits.

- No wabbits - No hunters - No distraction when we kill chickens - And no Rane in the middle of the cold and dark woods.
Red
I say we hunt hunters. Mmm, hunter, the other other other white meat.
Ryuku Walker
See, if we get rid of Rane, then we won't be distracted by his poems.

So, we have to exterminate all dictionaries and the like.

And, by that, we have to attack Oxford.
Aki
QUOTE(Ryuku Walker @ Sep 13 2005, 10:32 AM)
See, if we get rid of Rane, then we won't be distracted by his poems.

So, we have to exterminate all dictionaries and the like.

And, by that, we have to attack Oxford.

Sounds good to me... cool.gif

...but what about dictionary.com? blink.gif
Fuzzy Knight
Fuzzy Knight: Black Wolf
Territory: Scandinavia
Pack: 10 Wolves and 2 Werewolves

biggrin.gif
Ryuku Walker
Dictionary.com as well! .. Since wolves can't really type on keyboards, they'll have to attack the technicians.. But the werewolves can hack dictionary.com's database and make it so that whenever you search for something, it comes up with "wolf". And everything says wolf on the site as well.

Neat? I think so.
Wurlon
QUOTE(Ryuku Walker @ Sep 14 2005, 01:41 PM)
Dictionary.com as well! .. Since wolves can't really type on keyboards, they'll have to attack the technicians.. But the werewolves can hack dictionary.com's database and make it so that whenever you search for something, it comes up with "wolf". And everything says wolf on the site as well.

Neat? I think so.

Wolfmen have fingers, but also long claws...
DoomedOne
Super wolfmen has four arms, two are paws and two are hands. Oh wait, no one else has super wolfmen....
Aki
QUOTE(DoomedOne @ Sep 16 2005, 07:47 PM)
Super wolfmen has four arms, two are paws and two are hands.  Oh wait, no one else has super wolfmen....

Two are paws...

So....they're what, Wolf-centuar things? tongue.gif
DoomedOne
no but now that I think about it that's not a bad idea.
Ryuku Walker
We could have Wolfturts! And Rabwolves!

Wolfturts moves on all four, like a normal wolf, but they have a large shell on their back, protecting them from bullets and heavy weapons (like machine guns, bazookas, laser etc etc). But due to their heavy shell, they can't attack really well, they function best as a .. wall for protecting the long range wolves.

Rabwolves are a cross-breed of rabbit and wolf. It can jump real high, and it equipped with a standard USP handpistol, and a Mac-10 Uzi. They have low-medium health, but can avoid most melee attacks due to their jumping.

Crossbreeds rule.
The Wolf

I say we just ally with dogs, get them attack humans and then backstab them...
Aki
QUOTE(The Wolf @ Sep 28 2005, 08:50 AM)
I say we just ally with dogs, get them attack humans and then backstab them...

Dogs are too blindly loyal. If any will betray, it'll be the strays, not the domestic ones.

And the ones in pounds...

tongue.gif
Haw
Haw: Gray wolf with shades of darker gray
Territory: Ireland
Pack: 3 wolves

What about the wild dogs? Allies or rivals? They are our brothers/sisters, but some (jackals and coyotes) can be cheeky. What is our position on them? I say we ally ourselves with them, but perhaps with regulatons to stop the cheekier ones overstepping the mark. The African Wild Dogs could use our assistance, so an alliance with them wouldn't go astray.
Wurlon
Dogs will have to figure out their loyalties, whether that be their enslavers or their cousins (us).

Clarification of my interpretation of a wolfman - same height as a man except covered in fur, has a wolf head, has hands with claws. Feet are still paws though, twice as agile as a human, and a littler smarter.
Aki
QUOTE(Wurlon @ Oct 29 2005, 08:04 PM)
Dogs will have to figure out their loyalties, whether that be their enslavers or their cousins (us).

Clarification of my interpretation of a wolfman - same height as a man except covered in fur, has a wolf head, has hands with claws. Feet are still paws though, twice as agile as a human, and a littler smarter.

No tail? tongue.gif
ShogunSniper
QUOTE(Wurlon @ Oct 29 2005, 09:04 PM)
and a littler smarter.

obviously tongue.gif
Aki
QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Oct 30 2005, 09:56 PM)
obviously tongue.gif

No one said Wolfmen were good typists. tongue.gif

Claws 'n all.
The Wolf
We should ask for backup from the Pack...

They're werewolves, you know cool.gif
Aki
QUOTE(The Wolf @ Jan 19 2006, 01:51 PM)
We should ask for backup from the Pack...

They're werewolves, you know  cool.gif

user posted image

Indeed. Example:

user posted image

And thats just one rubber duckie...user posted image

(No Wolves/Werewolves/Rubberduckies were harmed in the making of this post..)

Neck' Thall
I'm Sry for not posting in a while, How about we raid all of the Bathrooms in Ameria, Take all of their Rubber duckies, and Bring them to canada, Where we will implant various explosives and electrical devices into them. Then we give them back to america. Then when they try to play with them in thier baths, they will either A) Explode or B)be electrocuted to death. That would be very funny to watch. devilsmile.gif

edit (minque): I hope this was meant as a joke?!......But I do not see the fun in the above described action! So I would appreciate if you donīt make posts like that again!
thank you!
gamer10
Are you willing to accept a dog? (I had to be a dog, because of the discussion about them.)

Gamer10: German Shepard
Territory: Germany (lol)
Pack: 7 Huskies

Uh . . . .I feel as if I'm in foreign territory. Are you willing to collaborate?
jchamber
QUOTE(Neck' Thall @ Feb 3 2006, 08:32 PM)
I'm Sry for not posting in a while, How about we raid all of the Bathrooms in Ameria, Take all of their Rubber duckies, and Bring them to canada, Where we will implant various explosives and electrical devices into them.  Then we give them back to america.  Then when they try to play with them in thier baths, they will either A) Explode or B)be electrocuted to death. That would be very funny to watch.  devilsmile.gif

first off I am from america, second off I have never seen a rubber duck or known anyone who ever had one, Third it's only funny if the person is deserving of it....Kinda kills the fun when it is someone who donated all their time to making the world better somehow...oh and it wouldn't be funny to do it to prostitutes b/c they are providing a valuable service and are usually already dead inside... although I know some that are still......'alive'

NEway think about who is reading before posting, having 800+ people get along is hard enough without people taking others into consideration...I think the moderators know what I am talking about, also anyone who has ran a in-game guild/linkshell/large group of gamers
Neck' Thall
Dude, I'm from america too, And i happen to have a rubber ducky, and his name is Bobo... I've probably already said to much but, dude, we arent actually doing any of this stuff. We just think it might be funny. If you want to be PC go to the Parliment, Ok?

PS: PC=Politically Correct
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.