Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Discussion
Chorrol.com > Mods > Mod Projects > The Pirate Isles
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Zorro
when i click on the post i wanna read then it says error message or something what is it? And how can i fix it?
barreldragons
wich one mate?
Zorro
its not someone special its all of them
barreldragons
but you can read this post so what actuly the prob?
Zorro
i need to click on a post to read it and then it says error is missing, i can only read a bit like that much: but you can read this post so what actuly the prob...
Lord Revan

Ok, I'm just posting because of the Anti-Bush debate (not really a debate). Look, no one is going to give an argument any credit if the person whose opinion that belongs to doesn't even take enough care to ensure said argument even looks presentable.

And the minorities aren't stupid, if we even cared to make a better plan than "only let the entertainers, nuclear scientists, etc. come here" we might not have (as many) Mexicans coming over the border. How many people in Mexico are nuclear scientists anyway?
The Visa Lottery (the main way most people get in America every year) excludes Mexican citizens from applying. So, there aren't many legal ways for Mexicans to come here inh the first place.

Spain was a lot like Mexico awhile back, so the EU funded road construction, schools to be built, and otherwise helped Spain get on its feet. In a recent survey, Spain was rated as one of the best places for a person to grow up..... I wonder what would happen if we did the same with Mexico.

I hope this post was enlightening....
barreldragons
ok first stuff i dont see your point , how do it make bush a good president ????

and secondly plz dont start the Bush file again...
Lord Revan

Alright, I don't take part in the mod forum anyway.
guthrix
hmmm, either he's gone AWOL on us with the mod and started something new, or been arrested for something...or perhaps he's sick of complements, either way, im BOERD!, or he's working on his site (same person i think, but hey, my name is pop)...
barreldragons
and that exacly why i wanted to have a realiste...

A UNFINISH VERSION IS BETTER THAN NO VERSION AT ALL!!!!
guthrix
not really, because if a shack has 3 walls on the inside, and 4 on the outide, then id imagine we'd all be pretty dam pissed......dam i sound like callex...
barreldragons
so you are actuly saying you prefer no building than a building with 3 wall?

we survive with ship we couldn enter in the navy town and it didn change anything what would it be to have a town that we cant enter the house , also if you are still on the mood to keep the big surpise nothing stoping you to not dowloading it and waiting for the full realiste , that way you wont penalise the people who want to play it !
ryua
erm......Dark_Soul......last active: 6th May 2007 - 10:29 AM
gaps1
Have you guys seen this.
http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=11472
barreldragons
i did !

and yes it sad he didn log in for a wild sad.gif
guthrix
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, im notorius for this but why dont we all make a side project?
Phsyron
... go die?

lol naw i'm more than bored enough to do something =o

what'd you have in mind?

i was thinking we should hijack the lines from the beta and start doing voice acting. we have people, and who cares if it's too big? it's not like it'd be included with the mod.
guthrix
lol, we should do the red vs blue of oblivion >.>
Zorro
Check this out http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=11730
guthrix
i see no difference to GP's shipyards...
gaps1
Check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76S1_F629_s&NR=1
barreldragons
the ocean mods we know

but question like that what good is a canon when you know magic?
guthrix
hmmm...magic can be dispelled, a cannon ball cant?
barreldragons
a canon to work need the falowing : canon ball , powder and a canon wich all take a lot of space ona ship.

a mage to work need this : Mana

now let imagine what would happen if a confurencer summon a fire atronache in the powder room of the ennemy ship.

we can also imagine that a mage can telekinesiss a canon ball to stop it in his course

and we can also imagine that a mage can shot a lot faster that any canon .
Zorro
Maybe a mage is more powerfull but a canon looks a lot cooler on a pirate ship
guthrix
but also picture this, mage vs mage, who wins? its a stail mate....if your mage is distracting the other mage and you pull out cannons...then lets just say you'll msot likly win...no loot, but hey, its funney biggrin.gif
barreldragons
wait a minute there mate now you put a situation of 2 vs 1 let keep thing fair , 2 mage vs 1 mage and a canon , i still think the mage team would win
guthrix
suppose on your ship you had a whole army of mages and cannons.....
barreldragons
na as the capitain of my ship i wouldn stuff my ship with mage and canon only
Zorro
I think itīs fun to blow things upp biggrin.gif
Toroabok
Think of this: A cannon that's being operated by a mage. Eh, eh? How does that sound? As the cannon shoots, the mage could push the cannonball to go faster or cover the cannonball with ice in a certain manner that would give the cannonball better aerodynamics.

Since I'm now going into mages operating cannons what about...

Enchanted Cannonballs. That'd be nice. Imagine a cannon ball that will cause a blind spell in 50 ft on target - that would own. Then finish them off with a cannonball that disentegrates armor 100pts on within 20 ft on target ( excuse me if my enchanting is a bit old - I've only played Morrowind, no Oblivion... >.< ). Those would be some monster cannonballs.
guthrix
what about cannonballs made out of certain matereal's, such as flesh and paper, who nows, might give the enemy enough papercuts to make them surrender >.>
gaps1
Cannons would help add to the fun.
O yes to answer your qestion Cannon or Mage, Cannons are real.
guthrix
personaly i would just grab the 50 cal and snipe em...but hey, thats just me
barreldragons
well people am begining to think that dark soul might have die (wich would also explain why he haven even chek this site since 6th May 2007 ) it truly make me sad to know that we will never have the update waited for so long . So at the end , i would like to say this : with all the year in mods making i have come to a conclusion , no mods who dont make update befor it official and market finish realiste will be finish .

ps : i warn you guy
Zorro
someone can try to email him at dark_soul108@hotmail.com
barreldragons
did a couple of time sigh...
guthrix
you people are so unfaithfull.....i think our dark0ne is the one that owns tessource.net im not sure
barreldragons
that was sarcasme or a real statement? anyway if he is he sure didn log in a wild http://members.gamingsource.net/profile/in...ame=Dark%20Soul
barreldragons
ok people i just finaly succed to contact dark soul and asked him a couple of question about the mods ir what i could get : he is not sure to finish it , the mods is to big for a most of the download site , an he might donate his stuff to ocean mods. sad.gif

so who want to still wait for the final version to come out?
Zorro
I want
guthrix
hmmm, i want it to come out, maybe its possible for dark to upload it in series of stages....
Zorro
Yeah he could do that, and barreldragons did he tell you the file size?
barreldragons
51 or 52 dont reminber the unit thought , it might me mb , dont know....
guthrix
yay, i had a good idea biggrin.gifi think he should add a soundtrack...video killed the radio star anyone? tongue.gif
Zorro
50 mb sounds pretty big but he could uppload it to piratebay or something
barreldragons
talked to him yesterday , i had enouf time to have a anser to the question have there been any developpement?
gaps1
If you want i can split it into 2x25mb .rar files and upload it to
Tessource for you. If that helps
Aventhorn
I think splitting the file up and posting it on tes source is a great idea. If he is willing to do that then that is great.
barreldragons
ok goods news guy i might have a opening for nov-dec i chat with DS and he gona try to divice his version so he can post them separately , but right now he is besy , so guess we will have to wait some more XD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.