Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To Heir Is Human- Playground XIV
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Role-playing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Lord Revan
Issac, Sewers

He spun when he heard Satyana scream behind him. Green light suddenly illuminated the section of the hallway they were in as Issac cast a light spell. His heart skipped a beat when he saw Satyana's leg. By the Devines! I was careless, I should have cast the spell as soon as I'd made it down the stairs.

Issac took a breath and kneeled down beside his lover. He placed one hand reassuringly on Satyana's forehead. "Satyana, please, be still for a moment." The Altmer gave her a encouraging nod before turning to look at her injury.

That's definitely broken, I can't heal anything like this. Take some of the pain away and stop any bleeding, but that's all. Issac pondered what to do, he could try to coax her into unconsciousness and cast a feather spell and try climbing back up with Satyana, or try to find a healer or medic and bring them down here.

No, leaving Satyana here, even for ten minutes, is the worst thing to do. He glanced back the way they'd both come, a little far to carry her (dragging was not an option) and then climb a ladder. Issac met Satyana's gaze, a conflicting look on his face.
Then he forced away the desperation, and said. "I can't heal your leg, Satyana, and I can't just leave you here to find someone who can." His hands began working one of his best healing spells, But I'll do my best to help."

OCC: So, Dantrag, you have a preference for who Cerpin gets, or does it still not matter?
minque
Satyana

"Oh Issac, donīt worry about me, now I havenīt ever tried to heal myself, I know my grandmother can do such things, but maybe if we work together?...the alternative would be that you just leave me here and get some help, I think I can manage....I know a few fancy spells to cast if someone or thing tries to hurt me"

OOC: Ok Revie, you decide if youīre gonna leave her or not...if you do...someone just might turn up....and snatch her,...that would be a thrill right? Now I donīt want her killed but I can live with her being kidnapped or badly hurt....maybe that would help to soften up Rannie-boy
Dantrag
OOC: what did you have in mind?

QUOTE(minque @ Sep 7 2007, 06:47 PM) *

Brianna

She was walking rather tight behind Rahvin, as silent as she could.

Iīm safe with him...safer than I ever have been. I wonder ....I wonder when he found out he loved me? Because he does....now. I wonder if he sometimes think about....her?. I wonder what will happen if she suddenly returns? Will he stick with me? If he leaves me now Iīll kill myself...

"Rahv! Did you hear that? That scream, is it human?" she whispered

Rahvin

"I don't know," he answered, "But that's the way we have to go."

He proceeded with even more caution than before while still making the gap between him and Brianna larger.

He peeked around the next corner and saw two figures in the dark. One seemed to be injured. He motioned for Brianna to stay still behind him while he waited to figure out what was happening.

Altair

Altair launched a volley of fire on the zombies below, but couldn't help but think that he and Flogir should be making strategy right now, not fighting on the front lines in a relatively minor fight that was nothing more than a minor threat to the city at this point.

Rann

Rann fired some shots from the wall with his bow, but he was somewhat preoccupied. Before he had gone into the sewers, Dalrus had been resting with the others, but now he couldn't seem to find her, and often found himself looking.

Aerona

The soldiers had long gone, taking the treasured goods from the cellar and to whatever officer handled such things.

She was alone outside the door now, wanting to keep an eye on the infected Eurod. The sun was setting, and his first change would come soon. She only wished that she could venture outside for some herbs; then the cure would be no hard thing to have. Only the hordes of snake-men and zombies kept it out of reach.
Lord Revan
OCC: Issac cast magical light over himself and Satyana, so they should be easy to identify. I have to go to bed in three minutes, so I'll answer that tomorow (sp.).

Issac

He managed a slight smile and shook his head, "I'm not going to leave you here. But I think we could mana-" Issac's voices trailed off as he heard the faint but recognizable sound of footsteps and voices. The Altmer turned his head, and saw the silhoutted figure looking around the corner.

Strictly for illumination purposes, he fired off a very weak fireball down the center of the hallway. As the spells struck the far wall, the brief bloom of heat and light revealed a familiar Dunmer face. "Unbelievable; we go looking for them and they find us." He muttured quetly, to both Satyana and himself.

"Rahvin, you can't imagine how glad we are that you're still alive and you weren't a werewolf or something!" Issac called.
Dantrag
Rahvin

"And you can't imagine how glad I am that I'm not burned to death," he replied.

"Come on, Brianna, it's Satyana and Issac."

He joined Issac beside Satyana, suddenly realizing that she was injured, "How bad is it?"
minque
OOC: Ehh..I donīt exactly had anything special in mind, just that I think something should happen, like Satyana getting hurt. Now I did want Rahvin and Brianna to meet with Issac and Satyana, so that is fulfilled! Now Satyana has no warm feelings for her mom, she hasnīt forgiven her for abandoning her, but she really loves Rahvin ...so letīs see how this encounter will develop! Iīm going to make a minor twitch now! evillol.gif

Satyana

"Rahvin! Thank the Divines, youīre alive! Oh Iīm so happy!" She stretched herself towards Rahvin, forgetting about her broken leg, which immediately caused her severe pain

"Ahhhhrrrr!!! oh nooo! She screamed when the broken bones in her leg moved. She fell down on the damp floor again, deadly pale. Then she noticed Brianna approaching, and her face became empty.

"So youīre alive as well?, Well now youīve got an opportuniyy to make up to me....by healing this" She pointed at her leg

Brianna

Brianna bit her lip, the tone in her daughterīs voice was if not hostile, at least not very friendly.

She hasnīt forgiven me yet....

"Satyana, dear, let me have a look at you" Bree kneeled by her side and examined the broken leg.

It shouldnīt be a problem to heal, itīs a clean break, just have to keep the broken ends together when I speak the incantation

"Ok, Rahvin, Issac, help me hold her still, Iīve got to keep the leg straight and very still so it heals properly"

Brianna grabbed the leg, Satyana moaned, it did hurt quite a bit. Everything was ready....Brianna spoke the incantation....

But just as she spoke, a shadow appeared on the wall, Briannaīs hands jerked.....and the awful sound of bones being crushed was heard.

"Oh nooooooo!" Brianna yelled when she watched the deformed lump that had been her daughterīs left leg...

Satyana

She didnīt believer her eyes! The leg was not broken anymore but it was deformed and bent...She jumped to her feet, and almost stumbled...her left leg was about 7 cm shorter than her right one.

Her eyes were on fire when she turned to her mother:

"YOU! Donīt EVER touch me again!...You hear me? NEVER AGAIN!" Satyana grabbed Rahvinīs arm, looking him straight into his eyes:

"I know you love her! Thatīs fine with me, but please keep her as far away from me as possible! Come Issac, Iīll have to lean on you to be able to walk...."

Brianna

Brianna was devastated, she couldnīt explain why her hands jerked just at the critical monent, but the result was a sheer catastrophy....she would never get near her daughter again!

"I...I could break it up and try again.." she said silently

Satyana

She spun around and if looks could kill, Brianna would be stone-dead

"Didnīt you hear me? I do NOT want you to touch me! Iīll be ok for now, Iīll find a proper healer ....pfffr!"
Lord Revan

OCC: I'll have Ian find a Breton hedgemage or whatever they're called.

-Issac-

He stared in complete disbelief at the turn of events, nevertheless Issac moved to Satyana's left side to give her leverage.

The Altmer gave Brianna a sincere look of sympathy. Then he indicated the pathway behind himself and Satyana. "This way, it leads to a keep on the walls of Green Emporer Way."
minque
Satyana

"Good, letīs go then" she muttered, then turned to Rahvin...

"Are you coming Rahvin?" she asked with a faint smile....she didnīt even look at her mother...she just held tight to Issac and started limping

Gahhhh...it hurts...every step hurts...I wish she never came back...I hate her!!!!

Brianna

She stood still, tears slowly running down her cheeks....she wanted to tell Satyana how sorry she was but she realised it was better to not talk to the girl. She was so upset now that anything she said would be rejected

Rahvin, please ...help me....she hates me now..itīs unbearable

jack cloudy
OOC: Wanna discuss strategy, Dantrag? I'll open up a possibility.

Flint Ironwood.

As soon as the zombies caught on fire, Flint reversed his hold, throwing them into unaffected groups, which caught fire as well. Soon, over half the attacking force was burning to ash. The catapults hurled rock after rock at the horde, crushing corpses left and right.
,,Dumb formation, it's a killer." He noted.

Reinforcements arrived on the walls, armed with oiled arrows and torches. Flaming arrows were fired at the stragglers, soon decimating the remnants.

When the battle ran at its end, an officer of the Bruman army ran up to Flogir and Altair.
,,Sirs. Siegemaster Odrik. I came to report that our stock of siege ammunition is dwindling. I request permission to renew the supply." He barked. He then added in a lower tone of voice.
,,The best supply however, are the buildings here. My crew know what they're dealing with, but other regiments might be discouraged if we start taking apart our own stronghold from within."
Lord Revan

Plys'Iea

The rooftops were still wet from the recent downpour, but his fingers could find purchase on more treacherous surfaces. The alien hissed softly as he spotted Mannimarco on another building, Not even your sorcerer's ways will save you now, necromancer...

As silent as a young Bosmer in fur pelts, the hunter crawled to the edge of the roof and leapt to the next, then crawled even closer to his target.
The Metal Mallet
Flogir

Flogir grinned as the attackers fled or died. It appeared that this defense was won for now.

Flogir turned to Altair and Flint. "I guess we need to concur on this, no?" he asked, indicating Altair.

"I personally don't see a problem with it since I don't believe we were going to defend the buildings. The houses here don't have flat rooftops for archers. Plus, they're too spaced out for building-to building fighting. I would suggest to bring down a few. Once we win, we can always rebuild."
Dantrag
Rahvin

Rahvin put his arm around Brianna comfortingly as they walked back through the sewers, trying to return to the surface.

He hated the situation here, and was disappointed in Satyana for choosing to think that Brianna was out to get her. The mistake Brianna had just made was easily fixed, and Satyana was being as stubborn as Rann in not letting her fix it. He decided he'd talk to her about it later.
Lord Revan
Ian, Talos Plaza looted building

A middle-aged Breton man in blue robes sat alone in a recently picked-apart dwelling.
He thought he'd heard a faint creak I'm the hall, but passed it off immediately.

The man grunted, hearing the wood groan under stress. But nothing was in sight...

The vampire slipped off his guantlet and put on the glove. With the tool in place, he gazed down at the Breton from above.

Ian's skill in illusion caused the hedgemage to spin around at a sound that no one else heard.
The vampire dropped down behind the Breton and his glove-hand grabbed the man's face.

He waited for Cerpin to take the man's body.

OCC: I'll have Karn follow them to the surface.
minque
Brianna

She walked beside Rahvin, she felt that at least he supported her...she put her arm around his waist..

"Rahvin, have you ever thought about the curse? Why my children? Oh, one of them is yours" she added with a faint smile.

"Rann is a fine young man, stubborn self-confident, but still! And he was the smallest of the babies! He almost didnīt make it through his first day, you remember? Have I told you about my theory why the children have different fathers?"

What will become of us? Will we ever have a normal life?

"Where are we heading, my love?" she pressed her head against his shoulder. "Iīll follow you til the end of the world if you ask me"
Dantrag
Cerpin

Ian didn't know it yet, but in order for him to take the body Ian offered, he had to be the commanding soul in Ian's.

So he took control of Ian suddenly and easily due to years of experience, and transferred his soul to the poor Breton through the magic of the glove.

The glove was now on the Breton's hand, and Ian had enough time to regain complete control over his body.

"Sorry about that," he said with a shrug (how glad he was that he could shrug!) as he took the glove from his hand and tucked it away in the folds of the blue robe, "You didn't really give me a chance to warn you."

Rahvin

He listened to Brianna, unsure of which question to answer. He finally decided on the last one, figuring that the others were better discussed in private.

"We're going back up, same as those two," he answered, pointing to the limping Satyana and Issac, "After that we'll talk about your theories."

Rann

Rann didn't think that the use of building material would demoralize anyone; it was actually a pretty smart idea, and once the soldiers saw large chunks of wall crushing a score or more of snake-people and undead, their morale would be in fine condition.

He wasn't the leader though, and didn't really want to be. He'd leave it to Flogir and Altair, his leaders of choice.

Altair/Veric

Altair stopped casting spells for a moment to stroke his chin at the dilemma put before them by the siegemaster. He agreed with Flogir's assessment.

"You know more about the thoughts of soldiers than I, so if you don't believe that morale will suffer too greatly, then by all means go for it."
The Metal Mallet
Flogir

Flogir nodded.

"Well if you don't mind, Altair, I'm going to release the wall command to you for a little bit while I get this new project underway," he was about to go but paused once again. "Rann, I suggest you stay here and lend your bow fire. Voltar you can stay aswell; your magic could prove to be useful. Flint and Amrita, you two come with me. I want you to come Flint because it was your idea and I don't want to mess up what you want to do so I want you to listen to my orders. Amrita, you're just tagging along."

Voltar simply nodded but Amrita looked like she was about to voice a complaint. Instead she held her tongue as Flogir fixed the Altmer with a look. She gestured to move on and Flogir left to the reserves.

Once there, he called over a sergeant.

"Greetings Sergeant. Our siegemaster has notified me that we are running short on ammunition..." he nodded to Flint, "My companion here suggested we should take down any unless buildings to use and break them down into manageable, projectile pieces for ammunition. Did I get that right, Flint?"
jack cloudy
Flint Ironwood. OOC: Actually, it was Odrik's suggestion. I'll say that the two understand each other and the siegemaster is checking up on the catapults elsewhere.

Flint followed Flogir and now he nodded.
,,Yup. Most professional catapult rounds are taken from the same grove these building's stone walls are. They might be a bit more random in their trajectory, but they'll work. And if anything, how about loading them loosely brick by brick? Such a pile would spread and cause headaches in a large area if fired." (OOC: think shotgun.)

,,Furthermore, if we have to retreat to the palace, taking down some buildings would give is a free field of fire here. Any unsuitable materials to be launched can be used to make barricades and stuff."
Lord Revan
Ian, talking with Cerpin

The vampire had his eyes shut tightly as the sudden withdrawl and reemergance passed. Then Ian nodded to the Breton. "So, now that this is done, shall we return to Green Emporer Way for the moment?"

-Issac

As he helped Satyana toward the ladder, Issac thought about his birth parents.

Would he have loved them after being raised by Ian and Kirana? He couldn't answer that question, so he forced it out of his mind and focused on the present.

He let Satyana lean against the ladder to free his hands for on on feather spell.
Dantrag
Rann

Rann found Amrita's silent reluctance to go a little strange, but let it go rather quickly, as shooting arrows became the most important thing.

It was something he was glad to be doing, since his other weapon wasn't his most trusted. It wasn't a huge priority, but it was something that needed taking care of.

Cerpin

"This Silhouette and his insolent pet necromancer need to be disposed of," he answered, "I will return to the Green Emperor Way with you."

OOC: speeding things along on the satyana/issac/brianna/rahvin front.

Rahvin

After Issac and Satyana climbed out of the sewers, Rahvin aided Brianna in climbing the ladder before finally being able to leave the smelly tunnels himself.

Aerona

Aerona had just been sitting outside Eurod's cellar when four familiar faces emerged from a nearby pothole.

"Hey!" she shouted at them, "Over here!"
Lord Revan

Issac

He nodded amiably over to Aerona, and said quietly to Satyana. "Do you want to ask Aerona to heal your leg or should we find someone else?"

Ian

"Agreed, but judging from the scenes of bandits and goblins fightings against zombies, that the Silhoutte and Mannimarco aren't on the best terms right now." The vampire pointed out. "Regardless, let's get you armed before any crusades into enemy territory take place."
Dantrag
Aerona

Aerona saw that Satyana was limping, so she quickly ran to them to see if she could help. She and Satyana weren't great friends (she only seemed to have eyes for Issac), but there was no animosity either, and Aerona didn't even try to think of a reason not to heal the young lady.

"By the Nine!" she exclaimed at seeing the leg up close, "Don't put any more weight on it. Go ahead and lie down."

She didn't wait for any permission to be given to do her work; it was too serious a wound to play such silly games.

Cerpin

"Mannimarco made himself even weaker by breaking his alliance," he said, his contempt for the necromancer obvious.

"And I've no need for physical weapons; I'm ready now."
Lord Revan
OCC: It will be kind of awkward to try to fight in POS' territory without him present,

Ian

He shrugged back, "Suit yourself, but I'd like to check on everyone else before we do go out there."
minque
Satyana

Without hesitation she did as the young vampire said, she realised there were no other choice. During the healing process Satyana looked thoroughly at Aerona. She was really sweet and her healing skills were quite good, the leg slowly got together agai and the dull pain vanished with the process.

"Hey, Aerona, this is really very sweet of you, I didnīt think you even liked me! Say can I do something for you in return? You look a bit pale....ehhh havenīt you been..ehrrr eating properly?"

I would gladly give her some of my blood....she looks as if she could need it, I wonder if she will accept that?
Dantrag
QUOTE(minque @ Sep 13 2007, 01:33 PM) *

Satyana

Without hesitation she did as the young vampire said, she realised there were no other choice. During the healing process Satyana looked thoroughly at Aerona. She was really sweet and her healing skills were quite good, the leg slowly got together agai and the dull pain vanished with the process.

"Hey, Aerona, this is really very sweet of you, I didnīt think you even liked me! Say can I do something for you in return? You look a bit pale....ehhh havenīt you been..ehrrr eating properly?"

I would gladly give her some of my blood....she looks as if she could need it, I wonder if she will accept that?

Aerona

"No, I haven't," she answered. Then she suddenly stiffened up as she became a bit defensive.

"And I don't ever plan to drink blood like a savage." she finished with a harsh edge in her voice. There was a long silence after her outburst that to her seemed like an eternity.

"I'm sorry..." she muttered quietly.
Lord Revan
OCC: Moving Ian over to the GEW.

Ian

He jumped from one of the rooftops near the walls, and then jumped from the battlements down near where Satyana, Issac, and Aerona were gathered. Ian glanced at their faces, his gaze hovering over Aerona's. The vampire sighed and shook his head, Don't even bother bringing it up. He told himself, the young lass had made it rather clear the last time, vampirism was forbidden ground.

As Ian waited patiently for Cerpin, he spotted Flint and Flogir.
Remembering that Flogir was essentially the most superior militarily now, the vampire approached the Nord to report before vanishing into undead territory.
minque
QUOTE(Dantrag @ Sep 14 2007, 04:32 AM) *

Aerona

"No, I haven't," she answered. Then she suddenly stiffened up as she became a bit defensive.

"And I don't ever plan to drink blood like a savage." she finished with a harsh edge in her voice. There was a long silence after her outburst that to her seemed like an eternity.

"I'm sorry..." she muttered quietly.

Satyana

She nodded thankfully. This was new to her, a vampire who didnīt want to drink blood...not in a normal vampiric way that was....

"You will not last for very long without nourishment....so...would you consider drinking blood from a mug or vial?"

"Iīd very much like to do something for you in return for healing me" Satyana continued

I like her! gosh I how like her!
The Metal Mallet
QUOTE(Lord Revan @ Sep 13 2007, 11:04 PM) *

OCC: Moving Ian over to the GEW.

Ian

He jumped from one of the rooftops near the walls, and then jumped from the battlements down near where Satyana, Issac, and Aerona were gathered. Ian glanced at their faces, his gaze hovering over Aerona's. The vampire sighed and shook his head, Don't even bother bringing it up. He told himself, the young lass had made it rather clear the last time, vampirism was forbidden ground.

As Ian waited patiently for Cerpin, he spotted Flint and Flogir.
Remembering that Flogir was essentially the most superior militarily now, the vampire approached the Nord to report before vanishing into undead territory.

Flogir

Flogir hailed Ian as he wonderously bounded off a rooftop to him. "What news do you bring?"
Lord Revan

Ian

"I believe that Mannimarco is in the Temple District, that's where most of the undead are gathered." The vampire replied, closing the distance between them to a couple feet. "If you would approve, I will try to infiltrate the Temple District and severely cripple the threat that the necromancers pose. Leaving the army able to concentrate on the Silhoutte."
The Metal Mallet
Flogir

Flogir pondered on Ian's suggestion briefly. He scanned the battlegrounds and thought on what would be needed here.

"Would you require any assistance?" he decided to ask him.
Lord Revan
OCC: I'm weeping at my keyboard, POS is still not active (in the RP). *Sob* Minque, Dantrag, Mallet, Jack, we're all that is left (Florodine is on but not as often, but the point still stands).

Ian

"I have a partner who will accompany me, you can focus on the Silhoutte and holding Green Emporer Way. We'll do our best to take care of the rest."

Karn, Narza'Tai habit: They always know when their cue is!

"Regardless, I can spare one of my elite assassin groups to keep the brunt of the undead off of your backs." A familiar voice said, Karn walked towards them from one of the cyrpts. Ten Narza'Tai appeared as well, they did not speak, and their crimson masks and obscured faces made them look like demonic warriors than men and mer.

The Narza'Tai showed importance and place in the hierarchy through the intricacy/expensiveness of their armor and attire. These crimson, mythril and black leather clad individuals were veterans; they exuded an aura of silent dignity that caused some soldiers to give them a wide berth or just stare at their masked faces.

"Joint-Commander Flogir; Breton." Karn greeted Flogir and Flint, bowing his head. "If you're archers are wearied, then we can give them a momentary reprieve."
The Metal Mallet
Flogir

Flogir eyed Karn and his men with a bit of skepticism. He still did not have much trust in their former enemy, yet he had proven some worth since the siege had begun. It appeared that war on the scope such as this caused some unlikely alliances. Flogir thought he was taking a bit of a risk in allowing Karn and his assassins to perform a key maneuver such as this. It was Ian's trust in the Dunmer that convinced Flogir to make his decision.

"All right. Take your squad and do what you can. I also only want your archers up here when one that is currently on duty asks for relief. Then they can replace them," Flogir said, instructing the group.
jack cloudy
Flint Ironwood.

Flint nodded, then turned to help break down a vacant building. He aimed his staff and released its powers on the stone wall, cracking it with several blasts. Unlike last time, there were no unexpected reactions.
,,Must have been a one-time only quirk."

Odrik, the siege master.

Odrik had returned to his toys to check on them.
,,Ropes?" He asked.
,,All clear!" The crew shouted back.
,,support structure?"
,,All clear!"
,,Ammunition?"
,,Enough to give them hell, resupplies will arrive soon, sir!"

Now the Bruman lowered his voice to a whisper.
,,Our security deposit?" He asked. One of the members of his crew stepped forward and whispered back. No one was supposed to hear.
,,We recited the incantation half an hourglass ago, sir." He whispered. Odrik nodded, satisfied.

All of his weapons of war had been given a custom enchantment on each part of their structure that wasn't replaced often. Namely, everything but the ropes. Unless an incantation was spoken at least once each hour, all those parts that had been enchanted would violently explode. It was the Bruman siege departments trademark, a little farewell gift if they had to retreat to the palace and leave their toys behind. As an extra aid, their single mage enchanted the rocks they launched as well, just before firing. Making a boulder kill twice, with an hour-long delay to make the enemy relax, was just too good a chance to pass up.
,,Alright, but remember. Don't forget to do it. If you need to take a leak when you need to recite, I want you to wet your pants and bloody damn recite. Is that clear?"
,,Yes, sir!"

OOC: Yeah, I was thinking what trebuchets are doing in a mage-heavy world as TES. Timebombs should even up things a bit. And sorry I haven't been on in a while.
Lord Revan

Karn

He nodded to Flogir, the assassins wordlessly formed up around Ian. "I'll have my kin notified," Then Karn walked back to the crypt, the bodies were all lying in tatters outside the entrance due to Mannimarco's corrupting influence.

Ian

"I'll get underway, then Flogir." The vampire said, the Narza'Tai casting their gazes over the soldiers and civilians around them but they were ready to move when Ian did.
Agent Griff
OOC:This is my first post in this RP, so here goes!

Dan, emerging out of the crowd of civilians and soldiers near Flogir

As he approached the commander of the joint forces defending the Imperial City, Dan was startled by Flint shattering a building nearby to gather ammunition for the siege engines. He shortly regained his calm however. He didn't feel the need to curse the Breton for scaring him, like other Nords would have, yet he couldn't do so even if he wanted. He went straight for Flogir.

When he reached Flogir, the commander eyed him intently. Dan was wearing his mail hauberk together with his mail boots and mailed gloves. Underneath he had some common clothes to keep him warm. At his side was his trusty broadsword with runes Dan himself had carved on the side of the blade. He stood out from the other civilians.

"I come wishing to fight for our City, Commander." Dan said, using the telepathy spell he had learned so long ago.
Tellie
Telina, appearing out of thin air (again) in the city.

Telina appeared out of thin air, and a slight bang, as always to cause an entrance. She looked around grimly, before smirking her usual unnerving smile, and she walked over to Flogir and his men, with her robes fanning out imposingly, and she stopped a little distance away from him.

"Telina Delvanni, all-round causer of mayhem and chaos for my opponents at your command Flogir", she said with an extragavant bow. 'Damn I'm enjoying dramatics far too much' she tought quietly to herself.

OOC: Yeah she's back now, so she will be most pleased if she is allowed to chuck a few fireballs, or lightninbolts at her opponents. (after all hell hat no fury for a woman scorned, and Telina constantly feel scorned by something, most often her damnable luck) biggrin.gif
Lord Revan
OCC: Now to wait for Cerpin......

Ian

As the vampire turned, he glanced at the dunmer, Telina Delvanni. Some of the Narza'Tai studied her as well, able to tell that she was a powerhouse of magicka. Ian gave Telina a respectful nod before walking away, his entourage of assassins following close behind.

The parade of crimson clad figures marchedtoward the gates of the Temple District.
Agent Griff
Dan, next to Flogir

Dan gave a quick look to the Dunmer woman which had just popped out of thin air with a bang. She was an odd one, even for Dunmer, yet there seemed to be a power in her eyes, a flame, which made Dan realize her power. She went up to commander Flogir and offered her services as well. Dan only smiled, not saying anything telepathically.

Competition... he thought with a slight chuckle. In reality any help was more than welcome in situations such as this.
Tellie
QUOTE(Agent Griff @ Sep 24 2007, 07:57 PM) *

Dan, next to Flogir

Dan gave a quick look to the Dunmer woman which had just popped out of thin air with a bang. She was an odd one, even for Dunmer, yet there seemed to be a power in her eyes, a flame, which made Dan realize her power. She went up to commander Flogir and offered her services as well. Dan only smiled, not saying anything telepathically.

Competition... he thought with a slight chuckle. In reality any help was more than welcome in situations such as this.

Telina, waiting for a reply.

Telina looked at the man beside her who was watching her, and well old habits die hard, and so she had already taken a peek into his head, and she caught the quiet chuckle he came with when he tought about competition.

Winking at him, she smirked while sending a telepathic 'indeed soldier, indeed'
Agent Griff
Dan

As Dan returned to his thoughts he could feel something he hadn't felt in (what seemed to him) almost an age. A telepathic message. He was used to always be the one sending messages so this time it was almost refreshing to receive one. It felt odd to him however that the Dunmer knew what he had thought. Dan always felt mind reading was something queer, since it laid bare the only thing that most men had for themselves alone: their minds. He responded to the message however.

"Hm, another telepath it seems. Company which has been long due I say." Dan said telepathically, feeling relieved that there was one who at least wouldn't be frightened by the sound of strange words in their own head.
Tellie
QUOTE(Agent Griff @ Sep 24 2007, 08:56 PM) *

Dan

As Dan returned to his thoughts he could feel something he hadn't felt in (what seemed to him) almost an age. A telepathic message. He was used to always be the one sending messages so this time it was almost refreshing to receive one. It felt odd to him however that the Dunmer knew what he had thought. Dan always felt mind reading was something queer, since it laid bare the only thing that most men had for themselves alone: their minds. He responded to the message however.

"Hm, another telepath it seems. Company which has been long due I say." Dan said telepathically, feeling relieved that there was one who at least wouldn't be frightened by the sound of strange words in their own head.

Telina.

'Indeed friend indeed, it is satisfying of being able to mentally speak with another without getting threats of bodily harm and/or death' Telina finished with a laugh, thinking about an incident not so long ago, where she had the misfortune of talking to a rather zealous witch hunter, who ahd promptly sent a bunch of his cronies after her brandishing stakes and other jibberish...'life can be so cruel' she thought sullenly, unnknowingly sending both the memory of the incident along with what she thought to Dan

OOC:Although most guys probably know, Telina is hunted vehemously by truouble and generally nad luck, situations like that one happen all the time. tongue.gif
Agent Griff
Dan

"Tell me about it." Dan replied telepathically after hearing Telina's thoughts without her knowing she had sent them. "I don't know how many times I've been threatened or have had people running away from me thinking I'm a ghost or some such. In all truth I would have been a normal man, if it wouldn't have been for...but now is not the time for such talk. Now is the time for deeds of arms, killing and slaughter. In our favour we shall hope. But one never knows what fate we will have. I never wished to be like this, but here I am, standing in front of you. If this be my doom, so be it."

Dan would have told the Dunmer about the reason he was forced to speak telepathically, why he couldn't talk. How he would have loved to talk. Dan wouldn't have cared if he was blind, or deformed, or death if only he could talk. Yet he had been deprived of his speaking for so long that telepathy had become a painfully commonplace thing.
Tellie
QUOTE(Agent Griff @ Sep 24 2007, 09:22 PM) *

Dan

"Tell me about it." Dan replied telepathically after hearing Telina's thoughts without her knowing she had sent them. "I don't know how many times I've been threatened or have had people running away from me thinking I'm a ghost or some such. In all truth I would have been a normal man, if it wouldn't have been for...but now is not the time for such talk. Now is the time for deeds of arms, killing and slaughter. In our favour we shall hope. But one never knows what fate we will have. I never wished to be like this, but here I am, standing in front of you. If this be my doom, so be it."

Dan would have told the Dunmer about the reason he was forced to speak telepathically, why he couldn't talk. How he would have loved to talk. Dan wouldn't have cared if he was blind, or deformed, or death if only he could talk. Yet he had been deprived of his speaking for so long that telepathy had become a painfully commonplace thing.

Telina

Telina nodded sadly,' I agree, this is a of standing up against evil, but about this turning to be our doom, well I have yet to get killed and I have no plans of dying yet' she said grimly.

The man was certainly fascinating, Telina tought. After checking her inventory, she began a series of curses in an unkwon language that would have made even the hardest daedra prince blush. 'Curses, how is it that I ALWAYS grab the wrong bag', her bag which should have been filled with various weapons and unbreakable potion flasks(mostly containing lethal poisons), was instead filled with her too long record of as of yet unpaid taxes, 'figures, we just happens to be in the heart of the Empire, and here I'm standing with a bag filled with records of my unpaid taxes, gods the imperial dogs would have me chained in for life if they knew'

Grumbling a bit more for herself Telina decided on the good old fashioned way (for her that is), picking up a simple rock from the ground, she poured her magical energy out, and transformed the stone into a rather fine spear, looking eerily like a daedric one except for the colour being pure white.

"Let's get a move on", Telina said to Dan, "It appears the 'Commander' ", she spat the last word as an insult, "is to busy to acknowledge us lower people", she finished with a sneer, before she walked up to the battlements, where she noticed a young man and woman stood (I believe it is Satyana and Issac right?), and so she moved beside them.

"Terribly young to be in a batlle aren't you"? she asked the girl in an offhand matter.

OOC: Now of course I do believe Satyana have grounds to be slightly insulted by that, telina after all don't looke like a day over 18 herself biggrin.gif
jack cloudy
Flint Ironwood.

Flint looked up from his task at the building. It looked like Flogir was busy with two people. A Nord and a Dunmer. The Breton took a better look and a grin crossed his face. He focussed one two especially large fragments of rock and levitated them up into the air.
,,I'll take these two fellas to the walls. Load the rest on carts and bring them along." He told the soldiers he was working with.

,,Hi, Tellie. Nice to see ya again." He greeted Telina as he sauntered past.
,,I'd love to talk, but I'm acting as a delivery-boy now." He added before sending a comment towards Flogir.
,,We'll carry this load to the Trebuchets. This should last us for a while. While up there, I'm going to discuss alternate forms of ammunition with Odrik. Well, see ya later." He gave a friendly nod to the Nord and walked away.
Tellie
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Sep 24 2007, 09:42 PM) *

Flint Ironwood.

Flint looked up from his task at the building. It looked like Flogir was busy with two people. A Nord and a Dunmer. The Breton took a better look and a grin crossed his face. He focussed one two especially large fragments of rock and levitated them up into the air.
,,I'll take these two fellas to the walls. Load the rest on carts and bring them along." He told the soldiers he was working with.

,,Hi, Tellie. Nice to see ya again." He greeted Telina as he sauntered past.
,,I'd love to talk, but I'm acting as a delivery-boy now." He added before sending a comment towards Flogir.
,,We'll carry this load to the Trebuchets. This should last us for a while. While up there, I'm going to discuss alternate forms of ammunition with Odrik. Well, see ya later." He gave a friendly nod to the Nord and walked away.

Telina, amused.

"Damn you Flint", she yelled over to him, "you just completely destroyed my, we're going to die sombre mood, and I kinda need that mood if I want to get angry", she finished playfully.

Looking around a bit, she started to gather a lot of rocks, after all the uses of a rock was quite much more than you would think. After finding a particularly big one, she enchanted it to fly after and repeatedly hit the first person it came across, and then she flung it out towards the place where the enemy were gathering, it wouldn't be enough to stop them, but hopefully it would kill at least one person, and cause severe bruising on several others, "take that you bunch of misfits" she yelled over the walls.

Truning back towards Flint again. "It's nice to see you old man, you always find a way to cheer me up", she yelled, before trowing a rock in his direction playfully.

OOC: Yes Cloudy it was exactly what I was lookingfor emot-ninja1.gif
Agent Griff
Dan, following Tellie on the battlements

"Well, if this commander is too busy, at least we can make ourselves useful. If I am to die, at least I can die side by side with one who hasn't been frightened of me." Dan said telepathically in his usual, sad sort of way.

As he climbed up to the ramparts, he drew out his broadsword. He looked at it carefully, admiring the runes he had carved on the blade.

Come now Balmung. Now is a time of fell deeds and bloodshed. How I have longed to wield you once more.

Dan had an odd habbit of talking to his sword. All the years of being isolated from normal people because of his telepathic way of speaking had made him bond with his sword, with which he talked inside his mind, as if he had the ability to speak. As he admired his sword, he could see the Dunmer woman he had just met idly talking with someone on the battlements. The Breton who had been blowing up a building also passed by.

At least there's no shortage of mages...
jack cloudy
Flint Ironwood.

Flint maneouvred one of his own fragments to intercept the stone.
,,Now, now. Please don't get aggressive on me. There are plenty of thingies on the other side of the wall who would be delighted to make your aquaintance. Or meeting one of your big explosions, I'm sure they'd appreciate that." He laughed, picking up his pace and heading for the Trebuchets whose arms loomed over the wall.
Tellie
QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Sep 24 2007, 10:03 PM) *

Flint Ironwood.

Flint maneouvred one of his own fragments to intercept the stone.
,,Now, now. Please don't get aggressive on me. There are plenty of thingies on the other side of the wall who would be delighted to make your aquaintance. Or meeting one of your big explosions, I'm sure they'd appreciate that." He laughed, picking up his pace and heading for the Trebuchets whose arms loomed over the wall.

Telina, loading up.

Telina looked thoughtfully at Flint, as if pondering his cincerity, "you idea do have some merit", she said, flexing her hand open and close, with short burst of fire igniting each time. She looked wistfully down at the gathered enemies.

"Hope you've got flame repellant", she yelled, as she flung a particularly big fireball at a lone person who was standing down there. The only thing left was a blackend sword, and the molten remains of something that could have passed as armour, Telina smiled, nothing was as good as a good fireball roasting. "Thanks Flint, but they don't seem to like my fireballs" she laughed.

OOC: Yes she is quite strange, but after all when paranoia is one of your best friends, you kinda tend to get a bit edgy.
minque
Satyana, being suspicious

She frowned at the dunmerii lady who so abruptly approached her telling her she was too young to be in a battle. The woman had materialized out of thin air, now that was weird....Satyana stared at her..and a frightening realisation formed in her mind....

That woman...apart from being pretty rude, she resembles someone I know! Oh yes!!!! I know now, itīs Haldin..she...she must be Telina Delvanni....his mother. Oh by Dibella, Zenithar...Azura....this just ainīt true! Why did she return? What does she want? I wish Serene was here...sheīd look right though her

"Iīm not as young as I look....and I guess that applies to you as well" she said coldly, she decided not to reveal that she knew who the woman was

Brianna, with Rahvin, not near the battleground

It was good to see the daylight again, she had no desire to get anywhere near the battle...yet. She took Rahvinīs hand and headed towards the Temple District. It was most likely they would find a temple servant who could perform the marriage, and that was her first wish now, to become the wife of Rahvin.

"Shall we, my love? I have the feeling weīll have to hurry this, I donīt know but I think itīs vital"

OOC: I gather there is a Temple and that itīs still unharmed??? They better get married...soon!! ohmy.gif
Lord Revan
OCC: Erm, no. The Temple District is owned by Mannimarco, and I doubt you want to be married in a place full that stinks of undead. smile.gif PS: for someone who dislikes death and undeath altogether, Ian wearing blood-coated robes could be a little hard to bear, not that you could smell the blood without being a vampire.

Ian, waiting near the Temple gate for Cerpin

The vampire looked up at the approach of Bree and Rahvin. "Where are you two off to? Not the Temple District, if that's what you're going to say." The assassins around him studied the two Dunmer, their silent, anonymous stares could be disconserting.

Issac

"Experience is a more relevant way to fathom age than appearance." He replied casually, not particularly insulted to be considered too young, things like that happened. Issac noticed the ice in Satyana's voice, and picked up that there was more than just the Dunmer woman's first impression of them.

The Altmer watched the impressive display of magicka, with a some competitiveness, he prepared one of his specialties. Lighting, fire and ice lanced down upon the bandits and goblins below. The elemental strikes themselves weren't uber-powerful, but any being could learn that cumulative strength was just as, if in some cases more, deadly as a single brilliant spell.
The Metal Mallet
Flogir

Flogir was looking at a youth that had approached him and when he expected the lad to speak, a voice sounded in his head instead. Flogir jumped at the sudden feeling but quickly composed himself.

"Why did you have to do that?" he said, his tone slightly angry from being startled. "Couldn't you just talk to me like a normal person?"

The youth didn't answer, so Flogir brushed it off. "Okay, then. You help the Brumans on the walls then."

Just then, a mage appeared above them. This female introduced herself as Telendil. He returned the greeting.

"I'm joint commander Flogir. Altair is elsewhere at the moment. Any help you can provide would be appreciated. For now, just help keep this vermin for getting on this side of the wall. We'll figure out something specifically later."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.