Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Skyrim Roleplay Ideas
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Skyrim
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Lady Saga
QUOTE(King Coin @ Mar 8 2012, 07:14 PM) *

Probably orcs. I've never had an orc before. An orc thief or assassin? That's pretty funny.

Do it! devilsmile.gif
McBadgere
QUOTE(King Coin)
I haven't touched the DB or the TG. I don't care for evil characters.

The daughter made a character simply to do both those...Amie Durer (A murderer)...She was ace...And she did a load of Daedric quests too...She seemed to have a blast...But could I get my head around it?...Nope...I cannot even start those...I killed the DB and haven't been anywhere near the TG other than the section in the MQ where you have to...

My son made an Orc character...He was cool, he had luminous blue hair!...The Orc, not the boy biggrin.gif ...But then the boy stopped playing him... sad.gif ...

I made my Argonian character, J'Drell as a laugh, and some other way of playing...He was all about speechcraft and going into dungeons and "Blundering" his way through them and spending the money on cheese...No, really... biggrin.gif ...

Aaand then, as he kept levelling up, I realised how fond of him I was getting, and suddenly he was full-on Knight and then I got him a complete enhanced glass armour set and made him Green Lantern of Cyrodiil...And he is genuinely the best character I've had on Oblivion...

I remade him for RP purposes on Skyrim, but haven't done much with him so far...Been too busy with the other Knights...
King Coin
QUOTE(McBadgere @ Mar 9 2012, 06:59 AM) *

...and haven't been anywhere near the TG other than the section in the MQ where you have to...

You don't have to, my character wasn't interested in stealing something for that guy, so she walked away. It turns out the innkeeper can direct you in the right direction.
Grits
I’m keeping my thief character (Allek the Breton) until he’s gone through his questlines, just so I can see what they’re about. He won’t be dead-is-dead because I don’t want to go back over ground that doesn’t interest me so much. Though the threat might actually make it interesting. Hmm…

The Boy made a bulked-up Nord character with a huge beard for his assassin. It’s hilarious. He’s having a blast.
King Coin
QUOTE(Grits @ Mar 9 2012, 08:07 AM) *

I’m keeping my thief character (Allek the Breton) until he’s gone through his questlines, just so I can see what they’re about. He won’t be dead-is-dead because I don’t want to go back over ground that doesn’t interest me so much. Though the threat might actually make it interesting. Hmm…

The Boy made a bulked-up Nord character with a huge beard for his assassin. It’s hilarious. He’s having a blast.

I was going to do something similar for an orc thief. laugh.gif
McBadgere
QUOTE(King Coin @ Mar 9 2012, 01:43 PM) *

You don't have to, my character wasn't interested in stealing something for that guy, so she walked away. It turns out the innkeeper can direct you in the right direction.

Ah, sorry mate sad.gif ...One of the joys of clock-watching on my dinner hour...I should have said I wouldn't go near them except the point where you have to go down the Ratways and through the TG bunch...

I'm pretty sure that up thurr is what I did...I know I never nicked that stuff for Brynjolf...No way...Oooh, maybe I intimidated him, thinking about it?...Olfsson was pretty intimidating at that point... biggrin.gif ...
King Coin
QUOTE(McBadgere @ Mar 9 2012, 11:48 AM) *

Ah, sorry mate sad.gif ...One of the joys of clock-watching on my dinner hour...I should have said I wouldn't go near them except the point where you have to go down the Ratways and through the TG bunch...

I'm pretty sure that up thurr is what I did...I know I never nicked that stuff for Brynjolf...No way...Oooh, maybe I intimidated him, thinking about it?...Olfsson was pretty intimidating at that point... biggrin.gif ...

Ah I see what you are saying. My character had to pay a pretty steep bribe after that to someone she was sure was part of the TG. Oh well. She doesn't normally fight anyone that isn't openly hostile so she just paid.
Lady Saga
Hey McBadgere cool stories. I like that name: Amie Durer! How cute. how old are your kids? My daugther's just turned 8 and is in first grade now. She has no idea what TES is, and I'm not about to tell her "mommy" plays these games. She just knows I plays Sims once in a while. She gets nightmares, though, so I don't think she's ready for TES.

One day I'll introduce her to TES, and i think I'll definitely start with Oblivion. It's more traditional fairy-talish and probalby willl be easier for her to understand and accept.

QUOTE(Grits @ Mar 9 2012, 09:07 AM) *

If you've never done DiD before, you don't wanna start with a character whom you know you're going to do a lot of quests with, or who you've already invested a lot of time with. It's too much pressure if you've never tried this before (I"m assuming you've never tried this before, but correct me if I'm wrong). Instead, try making a character that (at first) doesn't do any quests. Or he or she can just do easier quests, nothing too extensive.

The very challenge of keeping such a character alive as he/she travels from place to place (or whatever) is actually a quest in and of itself in a way! You may find yourself creating strategies you normally wouldn't have thought of, also.

Another thing: I have one rule with DiD. If a character dies because of a game-glitch I'll rule the death unfair. Like if he gets stuck in an area where he should be able to just walk over, but a terrain feature like a small crack in the ground won't let him, and then he dies as he's running in place, that's an unfair death. The death has to be something I could have prevented, without game interference.
McBadgere
Girl is 13 grumblemuttersnassnfrassnstroppycow *Cough*...And Boy is 11...

We've had Oblivion since...September or October 2010...So however old they were then is when we let them play...There's nothing in the games that the kids can't handle...*Shrug*...The cartoons on The Cartoon Network and stuff are worse than Oblivion...And now we've got Skyrim too...

They're pretty good gamers RPG-wise...Bless them... biggrin.gif ...

Have to remind the boy to not spend all his gold on useless enchanting or weapons, but he's good in a fight... biggrin.gif ...

He was the first to do Orc or Khajiit in th'house... biggrin.gif ...
Grits
QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Mar 9 2012, 03:08 PM) *
If you've never done DiD before, you don't wanna start with a character whom you know you're going to do a lot of quests with, or who you've already invested a lot of time with. It's too much pressure if you've never tried this before (I"m assuming you've never tried this before, but correct me if I'm wrong).

I have, but thanks for the advice. smile.gif
Lady Saga
QUOTE(McBadgere @ Mar 9 2012, 03:54 PM) *

Girl is 13 grumblemuttersnassnfrassnstroppycow *Cough*...And Boy is 11...

We've had Oblivion since...September or October 2010...So however old they were then is when we let them play...There's nothing in the games that the kids can't handle...*Shrug*...The cartoons on The Cartoon Network and stuff are worse than Oblivion...And now we've got Skyrim too...

They're pretty good gamers RPG-wise...Bless them... biggrin.gif ...

Have to remind the boy to not spend all his gold on useless enchanting or weapons, but he's good in a fight... biggrin.gif ...

He was the first to do Orc or Khajiit in th'house... biggrin.gif ...

Wow, 13 and 11. Very cool. And I bet they've still got plenty of that kid's imagination to fuel their RPing. smile.gif

I'm thinking mine will be introduced to TES when she's 10. She'll either love it or hate it (I think she'll love it, personally) but right now she's too sensitive. SEriously, she and I tried to watch Wizard of Oz maybe a year ago and she got totally freaked by it. She doesnt' like horror movies of any kinds. Hates werewolves and stuff like that. It's just not the right game for her, not now.

She's got her Sims, her Dance Revolution, her Wii games. that's plenty for her now.

Captain Hammer
Character idea: the Ysmir.

In a nutshell: Bruce Lee is a Dovahkiin, has high-end magic (including levitation).

Obviously would require mods/DLC, but the idea is your basic Kung Fu Wizard, updated for the Elder Scrolls.

The Greybeards-Blades rivalry even becomes a nice point of contention, much like rival schools of philosophy and martial arts trying to impress a single individual with their view.

The character archetype would not use armor, favoring wards and flesh-hardening spells for defense while wearing appropriate garments to maximize mobility. Favors a combination of hand-to-hand combat with cast-on-touch offensive spell-work, literally punching an enemy in the solar plexus with an electro-conductive fist of doom.

Uses Thu'um to control the battle-space and negate distance advantages of casters and archers. Fire Breath to damage/distract that guy waaaaaayyy over there, and Whirlwind Sprint to close distances quickly, plus Ice Form to shut down crowds with ease.

Against the Dovah, different tactics. Resilience spells plus levitation, using Thu'um offensively in aerial dragon-fighting (since in Tamriel, dog-fights occur on the ground). After forcing a landing of the enemy, a return to the above-mentioned tactics, with more emphasis on controlling the flow of battle and absorbing/avoiding/resisting enemy Shouts while using elemental breath attacks to take down the dragon.

May eventually pick up a war staff. Not some super-ornate, gem-affixed monstrosity good for looking impressive and not much else, but a bona-fide quarterstaff designed for combat. Solid oak, 5'6" to 7' tall (depends on character race height), with metal shod caps, wrapping, and reinforcing rings. Good for deflecting enemy swords, axes, maces, and hammers. Exceeds the reach of daggers and knives. Can be combined with time slowing and spun to knock arrows out of the sky. Perfect for breaking leg bones, denting armor, and bashing in the face of a dragon. Handy for conducting a mother-fetching cacat-ton of lightning from your fingertips into the Thalmoor Justicar that just won't die, or channeling the lightning from a Called Storm to replenish your own magic reserves.
Lady Saga
Cool, thanks for sharing, Hammer. I agree, the time-slowing perk (whatever it's called) would definitely spice up a Bruce Lee sort of character, amongst lots of other things you mentioned.

Now all's we need is a Chuck Norris character! blink.gif
Captain Hammer
QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Mar 10 2012, 10:01 AM) *

Cool, thanks for sharing, Hammer. I agree, the time-slowing perk (whatever it's called) would definitely spice up a Bruce Lee sort of character, amongst lots of other things you mentioned.

Now all's we need is a Chuck Norris character! blink.gif

Slow Time: not a perk. A Shout!

Also, a Chuck Norris character archetype wouldn't be as effective. He's not a true Dovah, unlike Bruce, who was Dovah.

After all, it is Bruce Lee that is called The Dragon. And Chuck got himself killed off by Bruce in the Colosseum. biggrin.gif
Lady Saga
Ah I see. Why is Chuck Norris always mentioned then, in connection with TES? It's almost like a inside joke or something.

There is a time-slowing perk, too..I think it's one of the block perks I think. But a shout would certainly be effective, too.
SubRosa
QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Mar 10 2012, 05:26 PM) *

Ah I see. Why is Chuck Norris always mentioned then, in connection with TES? It's almost like a inside joke or something.

There is a time-slowing perk, too..I think it's one of the block perks I think. But a shout would certainly be effective, too.

Because of all the well known Chuck Norris facts. wink.gif

There is a blocking perk, that lets you slow time if you are blocking while an enemy is doing a power attack. It is very handy. There is another archery one, that lets you slow time while you are aiming. It makes it a lot easier to hit people, not to mention to shoot down two or three bad guys before they can even draw their weapons.
Lady Saga
Good to know.

Lady Saga
This isn't really a roleplay idea, it's more of an idea for strategy, but I don't feel like starting an entirely new thread. This idea is going to be called Using your Follower to limit Leveling Speed. biggrin.gif

Um...so although I don't have any major problems with the way Skyrim levels up, there are times I find myself alarmed how much of a railroad it is. Know what I mean? The game levels up, no matter what, as long as you participate in a number of activities. there are no Major or Minor skills to play with, like we had in Oblivion. Here's a for-instance...

In Oblivion, I used to place Major skills that didn't get used as often to slow this sort of leveling down. The reason I did this, my main peeve with this game, started with all the glass, ebony, and daedric wearing bandits that eventually showed up once my character got leveling into the teens. I was also annoyed by all the advanced creatures that entered the game: minotaurs, spriggan, land dreughs (etc) started to show up EVERYWHERE, when the previous week they were nowhere to be seen. I didn't have a problem with these creatures, what bothered me was how frequently they started showing up.

This totally broke the game for me. It didn't make any sense. It was as if all these additional creatures and high-rolling bandits were hiding off behind a curtain somewhere, and now they're on stage, only because my character hit a magic level number. It would make more sense if the game eased-in a few of these extra enemies here and there. Whatever though...

I was new to Oblivion at the time. I think I had only been playing 2 or 3 months. But once the game (Renee Gade I's game) started leveling into the teens, I coudn't take it anymore, and put Oblivion aside for months, until I learned about the "Minors for Majors" idea, which artificially slows leveling down in vanilla games.

Now in Skyrim, we don't have Major and Minor skills to mess with. If we participate in the game, therefore, the majority of activities will keep us leveling up. Well here's the thing. I'm not in a hurry to level up! I don't mind seeing my character grow over a longer period of time.

So what can be done about this? Again, I'm on PS3, which means no mods!

Answer: get a follower! biggrin.gif Let him or her take a fair share of the workload!

As Crystal Beth's current follower Belrand gets his rocks off, rushing into battle, he winds up taking more and more of the enemies head-on. Beth tends to hang back, summoning a fire elemental, perhaps, and only getting involved in actual combat when it's safe to do so, or if Belrand actually needs her help. This winds up slowing her leveling significantly, if I want it to.

Besides, I think I read at UESP that NPC followers are only good for a certain amount of time. I think Belrand is useful until Beth's game gets to about Level 40. After that, he won't be strong enough to keep up with the game. Since Beth is currently Level 18, this means she'll be able to keep effectively Belrand as a partner for a very long time.
SubRosa
I was thinking about this same thing yesterday when I was playing Babd. She helped Faendal trick Camilla into giving Sven the cold shoulder. In recompense, she insisted that Faendal help her clear out Embershard Mine, since she had a bounty for the bandit leader there. He was pretty useful, and killed one bandit that Babd did not even see.

Most of the NPC followers are capped at level 40. I think there is a bug where some, like Lydia, never increase levels at all, making them pretty useless rather quick. But I have not found firm documentation on that.
Lady Saga
Claire's assistant Brel did pretty good until Claire's game started to near Level 30. Then there was a battle in which Brelyna wound up getting killed permanently. huh.gif I looked it up on UESP and it says this for Brel's "level"

PC×1 (range=6-30)

which means she's good until about Level 30, huh?
SubRosa
30? Wow, that is pretty low, even for the other followers. No surprise she did not last.

It is too bad you cannot afford a gaming PC. Then you would be able to use mods that improve the followers. sad.gif
King Coin
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 3 2012, 09:47 AM) *

It is too bad you cannot afford a gaming PC. Then you would be able to use mods that improve the followers. sad.gif

We should work on getting her a PC. lol.
Grits
Here’s an idea that I’m using with a couple of characters. They have dragons in their games, but they are not the Dragonborn. We do this by forgetting about being summoned by the Greybeards and pretty much ignoring when the souls get absorbed. This means fighting dragons without using any Shouts. It really helps me keep the focus on spells, because a lot of times as Jensa informed me, “There’s a Shout for that.”
Lady Saga
nice idea, Grits!

and there you guys go with your computer teasing again. smile.gif Youse guys.
Taaron
I dont know about you guys, but I'm thinking about starting a sort of Vigilant of Stendarr type thing. I want to hunt down every last Daedra there is. Plus my character is a descendant of Talos so he kind of takes the role of his ancsetor
Lady Saga
Sounds fun, Taaron. Are you on PC or a console?
trustinlies
A fun idea I tried a few times was being a bender like from ATLA and LoK. Fire bending is obviously the easiest since you start out with the flames spell (skyrim) then as you become a better bender you can do lightning and then as a master bender you can breathe fire (shout) like a dragon. Water bender uses ice spells and the shout. I havent really figured out a way to do earth bending (im on the xbox but im sure you could make some cool spells through modding on the pc). However the earth bending one I did make was focused on mining and farming. Air is possibly the funnest, you use unrelenting force, whirlwind sprint and telekinesis if you are around water you can use ice spells (cooling the air to freeze the water). An air bender is a really good thief class but i like playing it as a monk to stick to the idea behind air bending.

If you are a water bender you can also learn blood bending once you become a master, this adds a ton of spells for your disposal. You can use calm, turn, raising, etc. to control your enemies and/or friends. You can also do animal spells and shouts to simulate controlling them. Paralyze also fits in well with this.

Finally, Energy bending. This relies on drain spells mostly, plus restoration spells. At low levels I have found this one hard to play as, but once you start increasing your level you are unstoppable. This is also the class that I used the transmute spell since you are controlling the ores on a molecular level lol.

Dont forget to use weapons that go with your bending style -
Fire - 1 or 2 swords (preferably scimitars which you can find on the pirate ship by solitude), unarmed
Water - in the older games I would have said spear but in skyrim use either 1 sword or a staff that does ice attacks
air - staff (i havent found a good one yet), bows work if you are good with them (use bending to guide the arrows), hand-to-hand
earth - 1 sword, mace or unarmed
Energy - unarmed/magic only

I have some other ideas but I will save those for another day
trustinlies
QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Apr 3 2012, 07:30 AM) *

Claire's assistant Brel did pretty good until Claire's game started to near Level 30. Then there was a battle in which Brelyna wound up getting killed permanently. huh.gif I looked it up on UESP and it says this for Brel's "level"

PC×1 (range=6-30)

which means she's good until about Level 30, huh?

Actually according to the guide, your followers shouldn't die unless you accidentally deliver the final blow. This can include an area spell or a rune trap or a stray sword swing... sad.gif
Lady Saga
QUOTE(trustinlies @ Sep 17 2012, 02:52 AM) *

Actually according to the guide, your followers shouldn't die unless you accidentally deliver the final blow. This can include an area spell or a rune trap or a stray sword swing... sad.gif

Claire never employed those sorts of spells; she's a cleric, and she mostly used Restoration, some Alteration, and she also conjured Flame Atronachs. I've also always been careful about staying out of fights that one of my followers is engaged in. If anything, Claire would be more likely to attempt to heal Brelyna instead of swing into a fight she's engaged in.

Doesn't really matter. Claire's story ended at that moment, it just made sense to me. I will at some point make a Claire Voyance II.

Hey, what is a "bender"? I don't understand all that lingo up above, perhaps you can post a link?
Grits
Rowan lost a follower when a summoned flame atronach exploded next to him in a corridor. It may have been her atronach, I couldn’t tell. They were fighting a bunch of mages, and it had turned into a real mess. I’ve also seen Belrand go to his knees in the middle of a fire and then fall over. I think that enough damage after they take a knee will be the end of them. It’s a good idea to keep them supplied with healing potions.

I like the way you worked Shouts into your bending, trustinlies. In another thread we talked about using Shouts as spells for non-Dovahkiins who live in a world with dragons, but I haven’t gotten around to it yet. That would really fill in some gaps in Skyrim’s spell inventory.
trustinlies
QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Sep 17 2012, 04:28 AM) *

Hey, what is a "bender"? I don't understand all that lingo up above, perhaps you can post a link?

I dont know if you watched Avatar the last airbender but here is a link to the wiki http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Bending_arts

A quick explanation is bending is manipulating a certain element and the avatar has the ability to manipulate all of the elements.
Lady Saga
Oh, I see now. Cool thanks.

xx
trustinlies
So, I just found out that you can travel by boat in skyrim (sorta like the carriages) this adds a cool little potential RP aspect biggrin.gif
Lady Saga
QUOTE(trustinlies @ Sep 17 2012, 06:11 PM) *

So, I just found out that you can travel by boat in skyrim (sorta like the carriages) this adds a cool little potential RP aspect biggrin.gif

WHAT? Where? How? YOu mean the Dawnguard boat that takes us to the vampire's lair, or some other boat?

I've tried "activating" several boats so far, just out of curiosity to see if anything happens, but nothing ever does.
SubRosa
It is something added in Dawnguard. I think there is a boat service between the coastal cities like the carriage service in the vanilla game. So you probably have to talk to an NPC and pay them.
Grits
SubRosa is right, you talk to the ferryman and pay him if you want a ride.

The ferries have opened up whole new areas for Niv’s light but fragile fingers. smile.gif
SubRosa
Don't Pay the Ferryman! biggrin.gif
Grits
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 18 2012, 10:42 AM) *

laugh.gif Thank you!! I was fighting that song in my head, and now I can just give in! tongue.gif
Darkness Eternal
QUOTE(trustinlies @ Sep 17 2012, 08:28 PM) *

I dont know if you watched Avatar the last airbender but here is a link to the wiki http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Bending_arts

A quick explanation is bending is manipulating a certain element and the avatar has the ability to manipulate all of the elements.

I freaking love Azula! Best character ever! Truly inspirational for one of my characters.

Anyways, on topic: I need to get back to Skyrim! Raven needs to throw some lighting at people! But the PS3 is still broken! UAAAAA!!! sad.gif

And no Dawnguard! Why must I suffer!
Lord Aztien
Hi there everyone I'm sorry for reviving what seems like a dead thread, but after reading I was truly inspired and began writing my own story, and thought that I would share it here.

There it is sorry for the large amounts of text, and some spelling and punctuation mistakes it was originally written on page then transfered here via a cellphone. So somethings may be improperly spelled. I hope you all enjoyed the background story of Aztien the mage. Any constructive criticism is welcomed and appreciated. Thank you

Now after quickly rereading this post I decided a short description of what I plan on achieving in this playthrough was in order. I plan on hp as my magika through use of the and dualcasting Illusion and Destruction magic to create effects similar to those of the blood mage in dragon ages. Also in this playthrough I plan on evolving some sort of split personality desorder that begins to take over as I delve deeper into to the knowledge of blood magic. Where there are two sides of me one only yearning for knowledge and the other only yearning for power and maybe a little aspect of the vampire within me yearning to feed and destroy which may also enhance my "blood mage" personality. I plan on also making this effect how I quest giving my character the desire to try and control his vampirism by doing the and maybe only take on evil quest lines while the blood mage is in control or good quest depending on if my true self is in control. This will be varied on times of day or how much blood magic I've used.
Lady Saga
Hello Lord! From where do you hail?

First, you never ever have to apologize for large amounts of text or reviving a 'dead' thread. These threads aren't really dead (as long as they're on the front page, anyways), it's just really slow here.

And wow .... you wrote all that on a CELL PHONE? biggrin.gif That's amazing. I am glad you've decided to join us here at Chorrol. It's a small crew of folks here, as you may have noticed; more of a hamlet than a city. Are you familiar with Bethsoft's forums? That is what I would consider a city.

I am also taking on Dawnguard (finally) with a crusader, who of course is more interested in being a vampire hunter. Anyways, glad to meet you, and I look forward to more from Aztien.

King Coin
QUOTE(Lord Aztien @ Nov 17 2012, 01:30 AM) *

<snip>

That sounds like quite a story and a very interesting play through. I don't think I quite understand how you are going to achieve the blood Mage powers in game, are you on pc using mods to use hp as magic?
Lord Aztien
Well I'll need to extensively use the equilibrium spell to turn my hp into magika but there is really no true way to be a full on blood mage since I am on Xbox, and no way to mod this is just the best I could come up with.
King Coin
QUOTE(Lord Aztien @ Nov 17 2012, 04:54 PM) *

Well I'll need to extensively use the equilibrium spell to turn my hp into magika but there is really no true way to be a full on blood mage since I am on Xbox, and no way to mod this is just the best I could come up with.

Weird, I actually never knew that spell existed. I thought it was a mod. Looks exactly like what you need.
Lord Aztien
Yea its a new spell if I understand correctly. I actually have yet to obtain it, and havemt played Skyrim in som time now, but I saw the new dawnguard content and read a lot of people's rp and was inspired to start my own. Then after reading more into dawnguard and such I decided it was perfect for Aztien my old Oblivion character

Here's a link to the spell from uesp. (Note: page contains spoilers to other alteration spells open at own risk)

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Equilibrium

Oh I also forgot to mention there is true blood magic as well (new dlc content)
Lord Aztien
QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Nov 17 2012, 08:29 AM) *

Hello Lord! From where do you hail?

First, you never ever have to apologize for large amounts of text or reviving a 'dead' thread. These threads aren't really dead (as long as they're on the front page, anyways), it's just really slow here.

And wow .... you wrote all that on a CELL PHONE? biggrin.gif That's amazing. I am glad you've decided to join us here at Chorrol. It's a small crew of folks here, as you may have noticed; more of a hamlet than a city. Are you familiar with Bethsoft's forums? That is what I would consider a city.

I am also taking on Dawnguard (finally) with a crusader, who of course is more interested in being a vampire hunter. Anyways, glad to meet you, and I look forward to more from Aztien.

I hail from Cheydinhal Lady Saga

Ok well I won't apologize for it any longer lol. It was the reason I spoiler tagged it though I know its difficult for some people to load large amounts of text at times. Anyway I notice this was a smaller forum seeing as I am familiar with bethsoft I have read many things there but never really posted myself till recent. I'm not exactly fond of elitist folks talking down on others for their opinions.

Anyway I digress, yes I wrote it on my cell and I'm very proud of it and extremely glad that I can share it with all of you. I absolutely love all the stories here they were inspirational.

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one planning an rp with the Dawnguard. As far as being a vampire hunter though I hope we do not cross paths in an unfortunate way. There may just be an epic battle for the ages.
Lord Aztien
I have one question though for you guys, maybe someone here would have the answer. I am planning on creating a journal for my character that I could document his play through or the play throughs of other character I create in the future. I want to have his backstory there and then journal entries that everyone of the TES community could follow if they should choose. Would you guys happen to know a good place to do this?
King Coin
QUOTE(Lord Aztien @ Nov 17 2012, 08:09 PM) *

Would you guys happen to know a good place to do this?

Here

You might have to make more posts in existing topics before your account is 'unlocked' for creating new topics and sending/receiving PMs.
Lord Aztien
QUOTE(King Coin @ Nov 17 2012, 09:05 PM) *

QUOTE(Lord Aztien @ Nov 17 2012, 08:09 PM) *

Would you guys happen to know a good place to do this?

Here

You might have to make more posts in existing topics before your account is 'unlocked' for creating new topics and sending/receiving PMs.

Awesome thank you I'll work on that in the mean time ll work on my journal so I can get a nice start to his adventure before posting. It may be awhile before I create the thread. Anyways be prepared to read of Aztiens adventure.
Grits
Sounds like a great start, Lord Aztien! Welcome to Chorrol! I’m looking forward to reading your adventures. smile.gif

I’ve never found that Equilibrium spell. It sounds like something I would like to try, since it could drain your health until you die, right? I have an idea for a half-dead character inspired by Mason’s Revenant. I’m thinking that restorative magic and potions wouldn’t work on him, so it would be neat to incorporate swapping life force for magic. I don’t know anything about the blood mages, so this is very interesting to me. I have an Oblivion character who would love the Equilibrium spell (at least until he killed himself with it tongue.gif ).

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.