Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Caption This!
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fan Art
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
ghastley
Shhhh!!! You'll wake me up!

Please speculate about the subject of this conversation.
mALX

They had trouble finding customers brave enough to face the wildlife invasions at the new store location ...

SubRosa
I should not have eaten those six Doritos Locos Tacos last night...
Acadian
I erect the spine of sympathy.
Renee
"...and soon, after much meditation, the provincial hippies of the Second Era finally came up with an answer. The hackey sack was then invented."
Lopov
"Better stand up, woman. You're kneeling right over bear's favorite poop place."
ghastley
I had to reject Lopov's, because they're clearly not in the woods. biggrin.gif

So I'm going with the story of the hackey sack. Renee gets the cake.gif

Renee
Awesome, I love cake.

Caption this!
mALX

"When you said you had a 'body suit' I could borrow...this is not what I thought you meant..."

Acadian
Honestly! You'd lose your head if it wasn't attached. . . oh, wait.
Lopov
Who put the she-Jesus from the cross?
Renee
Lopov and Acadian's laugh.gif but mALX just nearly knocked me off my chair rollinglaugh.gif

Go for it, Alienware-lady cake.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 27 2018, 08:04 AM) *

Lopov and Acadian's laugh.gif but mALX just nearly knocked me off my chair rollinglaugh.gif

Go for it, Alienware-lady cake.gif

WOO HOO! Thank you!

My Oblivion game glitched one time, where all the dead corpses never disappeared from the game = all of them were in that position when the game booted up every time. The first time I saw them in that position was as I was nearing Kvatch for the first time to trigger that man running down to warn you about the Daedra. As I rounded a bend in the road, there was one body along the toad up like that = like he had been hung on a cross or something.
Then as I went up the hill toward Kvatch there were three more bodies up in that position too = It really freaked me out to pass them standing like that! It reminded me of the New Vegas crucifixions that Caesar's Legion was doing along the roads!

Anyway, I ended up starting a new game, because every dead NPC was like that throughout the game, and they continued to spawn long after the bodies should have disappeared. Cyrodiil felt very strange like that = all the crucifixions everywhere, lol. It kind of makes you want to go on a rampage to see how many of those you can get spawning like that, lol.

Okay, Caption This:

https://i.imgur.com/3szjA66.png

Lopov
"When you said that you don't know to shapeshift us back again, you were joking, right?"
Acadian
Acadian's plea for Buffy to stop monkeying around fell upon small, round ears.
ghastley
I didn't like the pink stuff, either, but there was no call for that!
SubRosa
Too much monkey business
Renee
QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 27 2018, 10:50 AM) *
The first time I saw them in that position was as I was nearing Kvatch

My first time was years ago, gaming on PS3. My gosh it flipped me the [censored] out.

I can't think of a caption for this one, carry on!

mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 27 2018, 05:28 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 27 2018, 10:50 AM) *
The first time I saw them in that position was as I was nearing Kvatch

My first time was years ago, gaming on PS3. My gosh it flipped me the [censored] out.
*snip*

I know, right? It felt like the "Twilight Zone" comest to Cyrodiil or something! (cue the scary music, "do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-dooooooo!")

haute ecole rider
"How many times do I have to tell you to stop eating the pink beans!!"
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 27 2018, 02:02 PM) *

"When you said that you don't know to shapeshift us back again, you were joking, right?"

This was one of the toughest decisions I've ever had to make, but Lopov gets the cake on this one! cake.gif

Your turn, Lopov!

Lopov
Thanks!

Caption this!
Renee
"Yes ma'am. I am a doctor, but not very well trained in gyne-- hello! Nurse.... uh NURSE!"

Acadian
Poindexter was admiring the view through his fancy new glasses.
mALX

"Er...yes, Miss...uh...I will come look at your 'boo boo' ... er, in just a minute..."

Lopov
The cake.gif goes right back at mALX!
mALX

Wow, thanks Lopov!

Okay, Caption This!

https://i.imgur.com/zGMDXwb.png

ghastley
Great! I can test my new pea-shooter, and you can test your new armour at the same time!
Acadian
Misa discovered the flute was great for gathering a crowd.
Lopov
"Why are you all 'cept me dressed normally? I thought this will be a party for cross dressers."
SubRosa
The Spice Girls reunion tour.
Lopov
whistling.gif whistling.gif whistling.gif
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 6 2018, 04:41 PM) *

The Spice Girls reunion tour.

We have a winner! cake.gif

Acadian
Tsuruhime's new suitor has quite fallen for her.
Lopov
Fus-Ro-Ghoul!
Renee
"Here, let me show you how to do the monster mash!"

mALX

Tsuruhime: "Those are MY chems now! Besides, it looks like you've had more than enough already!"

haute ecole rider
Tsuruhime remains unimpressed by Ghoul’s latest yoga moves . . .
SubRosa
I am going to go with Lopov and his Dragonborn reference. Take it away Lop!
Lopov
Thanks Sub!

Caption this.
mALX

The whole Raider camp wished Jack would wear clothing while doing his new weird exercise routine...

SubRosa
Head over heels
Renee
"This time, I'm lockin' the goddam door."
haute ecole rider
No one seemed interested in Bart Conner’s latest gymnastic routine . . .
Lopov
Great captions, all of you, but the one which made me chuckle the most, was haute's.

haute ecole rider, here's some cake.gif for you.
haute ecole rider
Aww, thanks for the cake.gif! Nom nom nom!

I wasn’t sure if you would get the Bart Conner reference . . . Not so many people these days remember him . . .

Anyways, what’s the deal with Argis?
Lopov
Welcome to the Blue Oyster Bar of TES Online.
SubRosa
Come for the Ale!
Stay for the Dancing!
ghastley
The Stonefalls Ministry of Silly Walks is recruiting again!

(At least, that's what Cadwell told me).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.